Mushoku Tensei

I think MT would've been more interesting if instead of Rudeus just reincarnating, all those who caused him his torment in his past life came to the new world as well and made his new life a living hell after he first starts learning magic and crushing his dreams day after day and making him know he could never escape his previous life's fate, forcing him into a life of NEETdom yet again, but eventually he snaps and becomes an evil tyrant hellbent on genociding the world with a giant harem

Attached: maxresdefaul.jpg (1280x720, 34.53K)

uouret idea sounds like those generic isekai manga I had read and forgotten

Sounds like shit

Attached: C8C6A91F-DE9B-49D3-A80F-C4E40900B955.jpg (1069x670, 64.27K)

No it does not, you just read fucking trash and that's why you can't see my idea being good
Your shit

i think its somewhat interesting. become a writer.

thank yoy

why cant you people understand that the apeal of mushoku tensei is the slice of life stuff and not the action.

Attached: CUTERIS.jpg (125x70, 2.04K)

>you just read fucking trash and that's why you can't see my idea being good
enjoy writing revenge isekai power fantasy for hollow salarymen #42358341 and being forgotten without even being known

while i dont entirely agree or disagree, i think its silly for you to say that when the action in MT is really good

This is me cute cunnywife, the one and only empress of all demons(who is also very cute!), Kishirika Kishirisu! Say something nice about her.

Attached: kishirika.png (675x1309, 311.07K)

the sol is the worst part, rudeus needs to be more evil and genocidal
enjoy being a cuckold

>the apeal of mushoku tensei is the slice of life stuff and not the action
You're fucking wrong, kid.
Maybe the slice of life shit is true for the beginning, but at some point everyone just reads this shit for based Orsted (TM) and Rudy's breeding journey.

How long has it been since we last had a manga chapter?
I'm suffering from Sylphy withdrawal.

Attached: 20211209014538.png (1039x465, 444.8K)

The appeal is the interesting world, relatively good world building, adventure, interesting characters and fights and me just waiting for this Eris bitch to die since she is the only character I hate so far. Shit got so much better when she left Rud and completely disappeared from the story. I'll give it 4/10 if she is still alive at the end of the story and 10/10 if author shows her shocked when she realises how Rudeus life is going after he went to University and then dies sometime later.

Far too fucking long

Attached: Sylphymylove.jpg (414x1050, 110.01K)

>MT regular user writes an OP with a bait in it in order to spin up discussion because most MT threads die too fast recently.
Sasuga user

Attached: adicza.jpg (1200x1322, 202.7K)

rabu

Attached: Smug_fitto dos.png (324x318, 219.91K)

thats looks like the plot of dungeon seeker

It truly is amazing how pretenious harem shit like this series deludes cum brain retards into thinking they are smart.

It's literally a meta-level of wish fulfillment pander. Not only does the series cater to the brain dead ape desire of wanting many "mates" (all the harem shit girls flinging themselves at the self insert MC), but the series also pandering to them with a shallow surface level pseudo-intellectual garbage when then makes the cum brain retard think they are also smart.

user, are (you) replaying to your own OP with another bait because the original was too weak?

did oldeus rape eris?

obviously

Imagine the sequel be in Laplace’s perspective, where you think within the narrative that it’s akihito who was reincarnated. It goes on like this for a volume before it’s revealed that this perspective is laplace’s before it cuts to Lara sleeping atop of Leo.

I was thinking the same thing. Stopped reading it like 3 years ago.

>a- anything i don't like is bait!
How to spot a retard.

maybe it was just the translation, the implication was there but it was such a footnote in the diary that i wasn't sure

Attached: 1643541240462.jpg (3500x2500, 2.26M)

I do think we'll have PoV of him before his awakening, would be cool if they never described his aspect in the few chapters. That way people wouldn't realize who he is immediatly.
Unless they say that his papa is Sieg, at that point it would be clear who he will be.

*first chapters.

how is stating my opinion bait
no because i want to see wish fullfillment rudeus genocide the world

why did rifujin delete the aisha redundancy chapter? is it translated? after reading wall to wall of his mad dick beating, incest seems pretty goddamn tame

Attached: 94758463_p0.png (1500x1500, 676.76K)