When did you stop caring about One Piece?

When did you stop caring about One Piece?

Attached: luffy-one-piece.gif (498x280, 1.37M)

8 years ago. That's what almost dying does to you.
Then, 7 years ago I picked it up again.

timeskip

10 years ago about when I graduated highschool

Berserk,HxH,Jojolion,SNK,all had a part in making me distaciating myself from One Piece I don't know if I can handle another manga I invested so many time to have a shit ending or not to be finished at all

When the hope for the timeskip had worn off and I realized this wasn't just a rough start and this was Nu-Piece now. I at least respect Oda for committing to the garbage rather than backing out like Bleach did.

Obsessed retard

Someone give me another adventure manga to read please, Oda has done literally nothing in four years of Wano hell and I'm completely burned out

Attached: 5xfgh5.png (594x336, 203.35K)

After the timeskip

When the timeskip happened and the main plot of finding One Piece was ignored for island side adventures.

It's like if Dragon Ball had Goku running around for decades and never finding all seven.

Attached: black-scape-goku.gif (498x280, 3.07M)

I followed a bit after the timeskip but I really started to lose intrest after that.

Whole Cake Island was the first arc that felt bloodless and drawn-out to me.

Oda doesn't simply fail to deliver on what was set up pre-timeskip, he instead keeps introducing more characters, more mysteries, more goals, and more concepts, while staying silent on most of what he introduced pre-timeskip.
In more relevant terms, fans were hyped to see more of Blackbeard, more of Shanks, more of the admirals, more of the revolutionary army, and more of the Supernova, but in the end most of these were set aside and the story focuses on newly introduced characters like Wano's Samurai, the Minks, and previously the Colosseum gladiators.
Furthermore, the 2 less interesting emperors have been the primary force moving the plot for the past 10+ years.
Now thankfully, we actually got some development for the Supernova, but it is still a far cry from what people expected form them especially Hawkins, Killer, and Drake, and the pale in comparison to the Samurai. Meanwhile Bonney and Urouge are still nowhere near the main story.

Attached: your average one piece chapter.gif (640x362, 3.92M)

A little bit after the timeskip. Most of the characters redesigns were worse than their original design.

WCI it all came crashing down. It's a shame what Oda did with OP.

For me it was fishman island. WCI felt like the only good post time skip arc where the old "let's just do crazy shit and let the plot solve itself" feeling of one piece was there. Everything else feels too planned, too childish, like reading a children's book.

For about two months during dressrosa.

In 8 years when it ends

Some time in 2006 or so. After puberty, in other words. Hard to believe there’s this many manchildren and underage b& still reading Warm Piss on here.

timeskip

Around Dressrosa. How long ago was that again?

7 years ago user
Tick tock

I think One Piece out and out unwatchable, unreadable, unpalatable, vapid garbage. Its virtues in "world building" and "story planning" are GROSSLY over-valued and over-praised by its fanbase and are wholly undercut by its overwhelming flaws; namely that is that its so palpably saccharine and emotionally broken and immature that not a single, solitary microsecond of a moment in it rings as anything but hollow, empty, and desperate to ghoulishly claw at the reader/viewer's heartstrings and all but drag the tears from their eye sockets with a hydraulic excavator. And its visually/aesthetically ugly and gaudy as all hell to boot.

One Piece has ALWAYS come across as something written by and for emotionally stunted shut-ins desperate for something to vicariously fill a seemingly bottomless void of loneliness left in them by an abject lack of real life friends and real world relationships, as there isn't a single moment in it that rings for one microsecond as emotionally organic or authentic in terms of how flesh and blood human beings relate to one another on virtually ANY level. Every "touching" moment in OP (which is practically almost all that its made up of) always comes across as an emotionally crippled loner's overwrought, over-idealized, and over-romanticized approximation of what this whole "friendship" thing must feel like for those who have the actual real world experience with it that the author appears to have been desperately lacking in.

After Punk Hazard. I didn't hate anything about it in particular, I just completely lost interest in finding out what happened next.