ID:Invaded

Holy fuck this was good. I took a break from Any Forums in 2019 and 2020, what did Any Forums think of it back when it was airing?

Attached: sakaido.jpg (1920x1080, 192.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15FKY0uXro0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And damn, the soundtrack was also really good. I usually skip intros and EDs after I've seen them once but watched it every time for this song
youtube.com/watch?v=15FKY0uXro0

It had very active threads back when it aired. It helped that it was an original story and not and adaptation. I liked seeing all the predictions and guessing about the mysteries of the story.

Very underrated show.

>I liked seeing all the predictions and guessing about the mysteries of the story.
Yeah that's the best part about detective stories. I had a bunch of guesses that were correct but it was still satisfying to watch how they would fold out exactly. It wasn't completely airtight plot wise but it was still better than I'm used to. A few times I was afraid they were breaking their own rules with ass pulls but in the end it did all fit together quite well.

Watching it episode by episode was probably better.

AOTS

Attached: 1643235957748.png (1000x743, 771.81K)

:(

I think it was Any Forums's AOTY. The manga is still ongoing IIRC.

It's the true Psycho-Pass sequel.

it gave us pure and unfiltered despair

Attached: why are we here.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

According to wikipedia it ended in November of 2020. Does it continue where the show left off with Sakaido and Hondomaichi as brilliant detectives?

I'm unsure if it starts where it left off but yes, it is a sequel.

It started very good but the end was kind of lackluster

When I snap now I always end up doing the finger guns

The manga ended on an open note, it also had time travelling.

I crave this scene. Just watching a man build up a life he wants only for it to be stripped away in short order. Just watching him try to be strong for the sake of his family, only to slowly break down once he is all alone.

Threads were great. It was just the right combination of of weird and mysterious to inspired speculation and discussion. And while it was airing it always felt like it was just a weekend or two from veering into the disastrous trainwreck territory so many of these psychological thriller anime end up in, but instead just kept making it work. Plus the main characters are broken but charismatic. Really my only major criticism is that Walker was a better antagonist as mystery rather than a concrete opponent. And this meant that literal ending didn't hit nearly as hard as the tremendous emotional climax of episode 10. But it was still a good ending and had a great denouement for Fukuda/Anaido in particular. Tremendous show.

i love this little serial killer

Attached: 1581262809716.jpg (1920x1080, 162.14K)

Attached: 1582492191154.jpg (1280x720, 57.94K)

More like SHID: Evaded (because I didn't watch it)

watch it, it's good.
was it autism?

I don't get how that one works. Was sakaido subconsciously counting the digits of pi using some computation algorithm all that time? Because noone could just randomly show up and know what the 995906006whatever number of pi is, you need to run through the computation to know that. Since human brains determine the world's state, some human brain must be doing the counting. And human brains are slow so it must've been done almost real time.

Attached: 1581264837574.jpg (1273x1957, 418.07K)

Be careful with that coat...

Attached: whoops.jpg (1920x1080, 149.48K)