Serial Experiments Lain

Why does Lain seem so much more relevant now than 5 years ago? Did something happen?

Attached: Wired.png (1002x672, 593.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justwatch.com/us/tv-show/serial-experiments-lain
youtube.com/watch?v=0j7LEEzjrso
youtube.com/watch?v=7PJvO_w8xxE
elpais.com/economia/estar-donde-estes/2021-08-04/arranca-el-desarrollo-del-euro-digital-la-nueva-moneda-de-la-ue.html
ondacero.es/noticias/sociedad/suicidios-alcanzan-cifra-record-espana-1980_20211112618e84c6109441000195c4f8.html
ipfe.org/España/Noticia/De_cada_diez_matrimonios_que_se_producen_en_España,_siete_acaban_en_ruptura
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the world is a cyberpunk dystopia

More so than 5 years ago?

Duvet (the opening) blew up on TikTok.

What for, exactly? Are the 10's kids finally getting in on Lain?

I wouldn't know, I found out because I listen to the OST regularly and TikTok compilations started showing up on my YouTube recommended.
To be fair it's a really good song, maybe it just caught on and people watched the anime from there.

Can you even watch this legally any more?

justwatch.com/us/tv-show/serial-experiments-lain
Looks like it's on Funimation and iTunes of all places.

Every year it gets worse, the use of the digital Euro starts to sound in the EU, soon they will start banning physical money. The good citizen card is near.

Suicides among young people are increasing, divorces are increasing, this society is collapsing.

damn thats wild

Forget that the birth rate among whites is at rock bottom, while blacks and Moors are replacing us.

What other anime has Lain's kind of atmosphere?
youtube.com/watch?v=0j7LEEzjrso

i woke up

>Good citizen card
We already have it

No not really. Maybe back when bitcoin was taking off.

There's a lot of anachronistic aspects to do with telephone lines and the idea of the internet being connected to the Earth in some sort of resonance which no longer applies, also the fundamental message of living AI has become both mundane and much more complicated because we recognise the creator's bias.

They did the same with Life Without Buildings' Leanover. I think it works like one of them has an original thought and the rest copy like automatons with the same soulless expressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PJvO_w8xxE

So just to confirm that you're on topic and not just posting pure ideology, can I just check to see a yearly table of figures for the three metrics that you've given? You've said that it's getting worse every year, so I presume you've got the numbers.

>divorces are increasing

Why do people fall for this nonsense and what in Lain covered your schizo fantasyland?

Attached: divorceupdated-w640.png (640x410, 83.37K)

you can't take increasing control and authoritism and put it in simple numbers, but look at what's happening in the world, in most places you still need a government issued passport to participate in society, and financial activities are being monitored more than ever before

>Suicides among young people are increasing, divorces are increasing,

young people, yes. divorces have been on a steady decline since the 80s, so shut the fuck up.

>look at what's happening
yes, the study of patterns is called math. do you have numbers, or just vague conjecture?

>but look at what's happening in the world
Stuff has always happened, you're just more aware of it now because information spreads more easily.
>in most places you still need a government issued passport to participate in society
That's always been a thing, we call it citizenship.

Go outside. Stop using social media. All the hate and angst you hold was given to you by someone else for their own gain.

elpais.com/economia/estar-donde-estes/2021-08-04/arranca-el-desarrollo-del-euro-digital-la-nueva-moneda-de-la-ue.html
>"The European Union (EU) wants to have its own virtual currency. This is the digital euro, another form of electronic money that will work just like cash, as if they were coins or banknotes. The European Central Bank (ECB) is the issuer of this virtual means of payment, which is intended to complement cash, not to replace it.

Does anyone believe this lie? When the use of electronic money becomes even more popular, either by transfers, bizums, EU will eliminate the physical currency

Suicides reach a record high in Spain since 1980
ondacero.es/noticias/sociedad/suicidios-alcanzan-cifra-record-espana-1980_20211112618e84c6109441000195c4f8.html
>"This phenomenon has exceeded very negative figures among young people, and has become the leading cause of unnatural death in Spain in the group between 15 and 29 years of age."

Seven out of every ten marriages in Spain end in break-up
ipfe.org/España/Noticia/De_cada_diez_matrimonios_que_se_producen_en_España,_siete_acaban_en_ruptura

>"The president of the IPF, Eduardo Hertfelder, explained that the first conclusion of this analysis is that "in Spain there is a collapse in the number of marriages and a dizzying increase in family breakups".