Dr. Stone

Dump thread

Pick your why man suspect

Attached: 1643556856806.jpg (1568x1145, 603.67K)

I thought the point was that Medusa was vacuum sealed and unlocking it means that compressed air fills the chamber. But then I don't get what the problem was with Kohaku randomly issuing commands before it was unlocked.

Why did Suika do it bros

SO YOU HAVE FINALLY MADE IT HERE HUMANS

Attached: 1643558943972.jpg (1280x720, 74.89K)

It must be something all the oldfags recognize given their reaction, probably a flag or some logo of a well known international organization. My bet is that environmentalists did it.

But yeah you all are actually right, vacuum activates it, you can see the container being switchet to "off" and air coming out Not sure what stopped whyman to transmit commands to that mic if he had no trouble connecting to Kohaku tho? Doesn't make much sense.

>just because you found me doesn't mean you're getting anything new

Attached: Yoshihiro_Togashi.jpg (200x303, 19.42K)

Let's talk about black goo. I don't remember it appearing before, that has to be some sort of hint. I mean, it would be stupid if this cliffhanger happened and there was no hints whatsoever to discover whyman's identity. I can't even tell if that black thing is floating or covering the surface. At first sight I thought it was something like spilled oil, but that doesn't make much sense. When they talked about it while approaching I thought it would be a mountain of medusas or something, but it doesn't look like something solid at all. So, the only thing left is nanomachines? Does that count as "closer than we knew"? They couldn't possibly know about nanomachines 3000 years ago before the petrification, and it's heavily implied there's something familiar to them.

IT WAS ME DIO!!!

>no!
>a new hxh chapter?
>i don't want that!
>i want huntards to wait for the new chapter even after 10 years!
i wish i know how to use photoshop to edit togashi head to eren's incel rant

>Kohaku and Stanley proceed to beat him to death
>Senku harvests his stomach for hydrochloric acid
>Instant best seller, last volume surpasses One Piece sales in Japan

It's (You)

Attached: 1643038700550.png (421x434, 146.65K)

Speedreader-kun....
Read the manga again.... slowly this time....

Attached: 1598373429703.jpg (224x256, 17.22K)

SAM HYDE

Why are people pretending that this manga has been good at foreshadowing Why Man's identity? It's given the readers jack shit for clues, there's no predicting only blind guessing.

Apparently we're all speedreaders here cause nobody figured it out

It's just this chapter heavily implies we should be able to figure it out, otherwise this cliffhanger doesn't make sense.

It's going to be a rogue a.i. explained through a flashback

It's Taiju, he petrified humanity so he doesn't have to confess to Yuzuriha.

what in the world are you talking about

>pretending
Because i know who is inagaki.
The guy fucking wrote eyeshield 21.
It got axed because he didn't plan ahead.
If you really think he didn't learn from his mistake and have no clear goal for dr. stone. Then you should read Trillion Game.
Inagaki already have manga to work after dr. stone ended.

Does this mean that the author is telling us that we should have figured it out?
Because I don't have a goddamn suspect in my mind

My god

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.63M)

Magma

Attached: Enters.png (731x787, 669.5K)