JoJo

Is DiU divisive because it's a slice of life with actual focus on character development and not a punchfest with caricatures?

Attached: CtcEbVAXYAA5hkX.jpg (1400x700, 152.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/diu divisive/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't realize DiU is was divisive. It's probably one of my favorite parts honestly. Although if I did have a complaint about it, the part did feel a little aimless until Kira showed up but even then it still managed to be pretty fun.

it's pretty good in my opinion. Really like the unsettling feeling of knowing something bads going on in a nice small town. Also Kira

Attached: artworks-ZZvktiJvyNkggu9z-kIJONA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 88.44K)

No but because it's a slice of life with focus on punchfests with caricatures sans any actual character development barring "The total pussy becomes not a total pussy before not being important" and maybe "Sociopathic Artist becomes tsundere"

Incomparable to SBR

It takes way too long to get good, but when it finally does, it's really good.

It's divisive because there is no big goal to justify many Stand User of the Week before Kira appears. Basically, a big chunk of Part 4 feels borderline pointless.
A chunk of Part 3 stand users were also pointless but the party had a clear goal from the start.

>character development
Of who? Kouichi was the only one out of the mains and it was standard shonenshit. Not impressive compared to the likes of Johnny or Jolyne.

Kira was great though, shame he was stuck in a mediocre part.

Not the best part but still my favourite.

entire bites the dust arc is best ''fight'' in shonen history

SBR is the best. It's got the best villain, best Zeppeli, best Jojo and best girl.

Attached: hot pants.jpg (1280x1811, 293.94K)

Character development of me developing a pink hair girl fetish cause of Reimi

Why are you responding to copypasta?

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/diu divisive/type/op/

fucking pedo
just like obito

Of course it does

Attached: 1483481889806.png (500x750, 842.51K)

Why do you like sucking dick

All of Jojo's best girls have pink hair:
>Reimi
>Trish
>Hot Pants
>Yasuho
>Anasui

>character development
Where? Are you talking about Rohan? He's hardly the first villain to turn good in jojo.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

So is Part 9 going to address any of the loose ends from Jojolion? I feel like Part 8 left way more stuff unresolved than previous parts did.

Attached: JJL_Picture_Frame_Coloured.png (716x786, 1.34M)

Cope hamon beat

Jojolion is easily the worst Jojo part. Except for maybe Stone Ocean.