This is Erens face when he sees a literal subhuman womanlet who wants to genocide his people

This is Erens face when he sees a literal subhuman womanlet who wants to genocide his people.

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2022-01-30-22h38m21s852.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a great actor. 10/10.

its the will of a man whos controlling her

Actually acting

He looks like he's constipated

literally mfw i take a shit

>He's literally just pretending
>He doesn't even know why he's angry
>He doesn't even know why he wants his father to kill her
>He doesn't even know if going this way will kill his friends.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwLOfPXmuktnQpT6U8tdIgQM.jpg (440x367, 34.39K)

What's wrong with his forehead?

Attached: Erenfags anime.png (1332x649, 449.51K)

Why people say he's acting?

This is Erens face when he is getting cucked

Attached: 1629096279588.jpg (996x740, 191.84K)

Ignore it. This place is an echo chamber. Retards keep validating each other's incorrect statements.

Wow, you can really tell in the frame how the only thing he cares about in this or any lifetime is how much he wants to fuck Mikasa, and how much it hurts knowing he will never know the taste of her velvety hapa folds

...But he didn't? His desire to reach what he interprets as freedom is the thing he cares about the most.
And I'm an EMfag

Sorry but that was retcon in Chapter 139 DO YOU RIKE IT user!? DO YOU RIKE IT RIKE YOU RIKE ARMIN!?

they're on COPIUM and high denial

>No a person can't want more than one thing, it's unrealistic.
user, Eren wanting freedom while also having regrets over dying and not being able to live a normal life with the woman he loves are not mutually exclusive.
On the contrary, a multi-layered character is one who doesn't want one thing, and in Eren's case, he is even more complex, since his two wants conflict with each other.

>Animeonly
Kek

Yeah, threatening Mikasa and Armin is the line. Man I'm glad this will never be something cringe like ethnonationalism or Nazi fanfic. That'd be gross..

no, read

but muh edgy destroy the world and get girlfriend end...

"I want eldians to be carpet bombed in 50 years instead of being eaten alive right now. Mikasa is such a strong woman I love her."

Ok now listen here. I'm a farmer. Well I'm going to be one once I finish school. I contribute to the well-being of society. Society creates culture. Culture is our society. Regardless of who eats the carrots I plant, it's one less carrot someone else would need to produce if I was not doing it. Similarly, regardless whose hands exactly put culture into anime form, it's for the benefit of our whole workers society and made possible by the brave workers who maintain it. And when somebody takes it upon themselves to adapt a manga into an anime, it punches the ticket so to speak. Realistically, that manga won't be readapted ever, except in very rare circumstances. So even if it's really bad, it's not gonna be remade, and if it is it will take decades. So yes for the benefit of the valiant workers of our party, I am outraged at the terrible facial animations and off-model drawings of Eren. Vote for me and I will make sure this transgression won't go to waste. Tennōheika Banzai ! ! !

>"because I was born into this world"
Doesn't have any kids
>"Hell or hope, I don't know, the only ones who will ever know, are the ones who keep moving forward"
Stops moving forward
>"Until all my enemies are destroyed"
Until 80% of my enemies are destroyed
>I won't bet Paradis future
Bets Paradis future (and gets destroyed)
>You are not slave or a god, just a human being
Actually she is a super schizo that played him and despite having godly powers, she kept craving Fritz's cock
>My saviour, the the worst girl in the world...
So go and fuck the farmer
>I don't want Mikasa to be with other man
Mikasa gets horsed
>I will put an end to 2000 years of titan domination
Becomes the new parasite
>I'm gonna avenge Carla
Commits matricide to save his enemy

Attached: 1618479887717.png (817x600, 723.67K)

What's incorrect about it?

>MFW Mikasa doesn't wait for ten years at least

you are wrong because eren gave mikasa a scarf when he was 8

KWAB

>a multi-layered character is one who doesn't want one thing, and in Eren's case, he is even more complex, since his two wants conflict with each other.
This is completely wrong. Eren could have gotten both Mikasa love( she was ready to betray the cringevengers for him even as late as 133) and the freedom he craved by finishing the job instead of just going 80% of the way knowing full well what the consequences were.
He didn't get what he wanted not because he was a complex character(he isn't and never was), but because it was written by hack who admitted he didn't know what he was doing in the final part of his own story

/snk/'s MC is like THIS?

I think the greatest failure of this arc is that Eren never got into a philosophical debate with Karl Fritz. It felt like it was coming for a while there, but then nothing.

Attached: Karl Fritz.jpg (452x425, 31.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
Erehisu anime original ending

Attached: 1614681883136.jpg (680x680, 66.5K)

>>I won't bet Paradis future
>Bets Paradis future (and gets destroyed)
This is the funniest part
Erencel's attempt at becoming the world's only villain and having Paradis being the one taking him down ended up backfiring
The world still wants Paradis to disappear, things are still by a string from blowing up into another full blown war but this time they won't have Eren to babysit them
Whole thing was for naught LMAO

It's honestly competing with him being a mother killer for the worst "tweeeests" in recent manga history. It's so unbelievable stupid and random, you can only laugh at it. I won't complain however, the cocky Erenkeks had it coming for them