This show was shit

This show was shit

Attached: xover.png (1920x1080, 884.83K)

this thread is shit*

This reply is shit.

I really enjoyed it! It was lots of fun and the ending got to me. Because of this, I personally don't think it was shit. I think it was great!

No user, you are shit

I really like this show but the whole "assassinating our teacher" premise was kind of wasted when nearly all the dedicated attempts were just by government hired professionals.
I didn't expect that ending to get so emotional, it completely destroyed me.

would have been better without the tranny faggot mc

Dropped it after 3 episodes

i remember i had to go after to my english teacher's class in high school. a bunch of kids walked in because he ran the anime club for my high school. the entire time i was trying to do my work this shit was playing in the background. those were some of the most agonizing 25 minutes of my life

it was shit

Attached: 1442681319526.jpg (636x722, 69.89K)

main character looked like a girl so had to drop it

What an awful opinion

Agree. Very boring, Koro-sensei was cool but the students were all either annoying, eaaily hate-able, or totally uninteresting. Dropped a third of the way through wjen I realized the extent of how much it's ultimately more their story than his.

You're supposed to read the premise on Anichart and then choose not to watch the ones with a shit premise like this. Not that the manga wasn't popular enough for you to have already read it.

Objectively wrong opinion. Koro Sensei was a Chad and the pacing was right.

Attached: Korosensei-assassination-classroom-anime-01.jpg (757x426, 40.79K)

yeah, hella cringe, the fact people praise this show should tell you all you need to know about anime

Manga was great, anime was merely OK. It wasn't Matsui enough for my liking.

no it wasn't

for me its Nakamura

Attached: animesher.com_manga-assassination-classroom-rio-nakamura-1310781.jpg (1280x720, 182.69K)

>tfw the actress who played Irina in the japanese live action was a korean actress who spoke perfect jap and some decent english
talk about talented

bump