Boy turn into a girl

>boy turn into a girl
>immediately find his best friend attracitve
why is this always the case in genderbender manga?

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1807, 524.07K)

long fingers are no joke

It is science (and tradition) that male friendship converts to romance post-gender bender. It might be even stronger than regular romance because the bond two male friends share for each other is stronger than anything a woman can give

why does long fingers has to do with genderbender manga?

user, you are homosexual and that's okay

No I like women. I'm just saying that if my friend turned into a girl we would be a great couple

But what if you were the one turned into a girl?

Because it's by and fro trannies and closeted fags. I used to not know any better and just went "haha guy turned into girl, how funny", but now I can't really appreciate it anymore.

Then I'd cuck his girlfriend by being the better gf

This. Despite the sterotype of most trannies being yurifags, most trannies are actually gay dudes who want to be fucked by other men. Yurifags can't even stand genderbending most of the time.

Female brain fucks with their mind, makes em want to fuck dudes

>user opens Any Forums
>immediately makes copy-paste thread
why is always the case?

Attached: lurk.jpg (976x613, 59.4K)

In a proper magical gender bender the brain would be turned from a male into a female one. it would have memories of life as a male but they would all now be viewed through a female lens.
As such all that emotional attachment gets credited from the bro account into the boyfriend account now leveraged up even higher by female hormones offering a low interest investment loan your returns will depend on the behaviour of the bestfriend stock

I'm straight guy but I already know who I'd snatch if I got genderbended. It's not weird that only incompatible crotch parts keep you from hitting on your straight friends.

I don't know how to make a good thread

Boy is a fucking closet homo

This is probably true, only they would know the sort of girl that completely fulfils what men want from a woman.

genes

genes?

Not true, sometimes they're fujoshis.

Attached: shinyuu_ouji_1.png (1350x1920, 808.39K)

Because it's hot of course
and Bros >>> Hoes as always