Just admit it, you don't like"Rent a girlfriend" because its about YOU

Just admit it, you don't like"Rent a girlfriend" because its about YOU.

Attached: aa2de7e1699a70b460ae61e218163c79.jpg (1200x1200, 328.68K)

this we Any Forumsnons are Kazuya

>once had a gf
Nope I can't relate to that

I dislike it because it moves at a glacial pace, so the author needs to resort to cheap shock to draw-in attention when sales start to fall. If the premise was handled by someone who was more competent, maybe it could have had something to say about the modern dating scene or could have just been romcomshit that felt fun to keep up with at least.

I don't like him because he sucks.

no, I didn't like it back when I didn't have a gf and I still don't like it now that I have a gf. even my pathetic-ass life progressed faster than the MC.

I relate more to the protag from BGS than Kazuya

>series so shit it needed a bait OP to bait discussion
You baited me in replying. Your anime a shit

I don't lie to my parents about having a gf.

Rent a cuck fags are the laughing stock of Any Forums. They're so assblasted they need to make bait threads and bring other MC's to Kazuya's level because they can't get over the fact they kept reading on this crap instead of jumping ship early on

Attached: 1642958524192.jpg (605x685, 76.51K)

I'm a pretty pathetic person. But I would never, EVER, rent a girlfriend.

Just get a fucking whore for crying out loud.

lol no. I’m not stupid enough to rent a women especially one that I’m not even going to fuck

>because its about YOU

I don't know if my memory is failing me, but I don't think I've ever pictured the girl I like being railed by another dude (and get turned on by that thought) just because she didn't show up on time

Attached: HD-wallpaper-tomoko-kuroki-tomoko-kuroki-watamote.jpg (800x800, 66.21K)

they might hate him because he cruelly shows you that the beautiful woman of your dreams is unattainable even if you have a close relationship with her

Kek

Nah, would have gave up on Chizuru ages ago. Also I couldn’t manage to have a chick like Ruka head over heels for me and not fuck her.

No, I don't like him because it's about 19 year old me.

They hated him for telling the truth.

nope, I'm not a cuck and I haven't touched a woman around my age even once in my life

more like americucks LOL

>because its about YOU
Kazuya had two girls who either liked him and/or were down to fuck him and blew it to simp for a failed actress.
99% of Any Forums has never smashed so no, this cocksucker is not (You)

If you act in any way like this mc you should kill yourself

Nah I would never pay a woman for anything.

I paid a whore, not a girlfriend