Kaguya-sama

Waiting for spoilers.
On a semi-related note, how tight was the Kaguya vaguya?

Attached: tumblr_d9a1f8ba31e126d87a6e691a86d6d3a9_53811278_500.jpg (500x744, 68.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ir_emvGwhmU
ewtn.com/catholicism/library/twentyfourth-session-of-the-council-of-trent-1491
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello, newfriend here.

What does "-sama" mean? Does it mean gay in Japanese? So Kaguya is gay?

I'm about to have a go with it, I'll let you know

Based oji-san

I dropped this after iceguya arc, is it worth picking up again?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

>rom
>com
kaguya used to be so good. wtf happened?

no, miko ruin this series

The editor let Aka have too much freedom,

Aka's wife cheated on him.

Yes. Do it for Miko and Hayasaka.

Obsessed.

Kaguya had SEX.

unprotected?

We can only hope. For Prez's sake so he can have more leverage to use against Kaguya's family.

Based ESL Miko hater.

It was already loosened by faceless bastard-sama but seconds aren't as bad

How fucking retarded was hacka to put sex scene before the competition over kaguya? Prez obviously already won now, so there are no stakes. It would make 10x more sense to include it at the end of this arc.

Attached: 20220130_101308.png (378x534, 267.76K)

Interviewer: I see. Speaking of volleyball, Ishigami is getting his own volleyball chapters recently. We're curious as to whether the odds are in Tsubame's favour, or Iino's? Or... maybe Kaguya? That's not possible, right? She should be locked on with Shirogane, right?

Aka: Ah, I can't reveal that yet! (hahaha)

Attached: Aka's can't reveal.png (1288x761, 631.82K)

No way this fucking series ends with shirogane being cucked, I refuse to believe it.

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

>I refuse to believe it.

Deep Down You Know.

Attached: Kaguya 90.jpg (729x521, 50.27K)

I get the strangest feeling that you're a dumbass puritan

Fair enough.

Attached: checked.jpg (224x225, 4.61K)

>digits
NOOO

If you had to ask: if it felt loose, then your penis was too small. Sad.

Attached: 1641955703741.png (787x787, 551.23K)

Prez x Miko
Ishigami x Kaguya

Kino ships

You're gonna be really mad.

Attached: 1603136291931.jpg (1024x778, 123.78K)

What? I am saying it doesnt make any sense from narrative standpoint to structure it like this. Its like adventurer getting the reward before going on a quest. This is just basic storytelling

Being a first man doesn't protect you from getting cucked later. Don't be so naive.

Attached: casca.jpg (480x480, 73.3K)

Definitely not true user confirmed virgin, huge variance in both vagina canal size and penis girth. Girth is what would affect tightness for the guy not size, and some vaginas are.. cavernous.

My point is that sex isn't a reward (or rather, from my point of view, it shouldn't be viewed as such) or 'the big prize'. In fact, by your logic they shouldn't have gotten together in the first place because of what you said:
>Its like adventurer getting the reward before going on a quest. This is just basic storytelling

Seeing sex as an end of story reward is from where I assumed that you were a puritan, since they have this taboo, mystic and sort of exceptional view of sex, while in reality it's just a couple of humans making each other feel good.

Also, I think you can make a compelling story where either the reward or a reward is given before the conclusion.

NTA but also never even watch this series but isn't doing this just took away all the stakes in the story? we know shirogane and kaguya going to end up with each other right?

soon ™

Yes.

>My point is that sex isn't a reward (or rather, from my point of view, it shouldn't be viewed as such) or 'the big prize'.
Because you said so? Please.
youtu.be/ir_emvGwhmU

They're nips. They don't use condoms, only coat hangers.

No, that was unironically the peak of Kaguya-sama.

ehhh, i guess this is why i always avoid romance manga because the girl on the cover of the first volume always end up with the main guy, it's too predictable. what left is how long the author can drag the series before the confession scene.

I thought they use ziploc.

That happened like 100 chapters ago.

It might have happened, but after how it went full fantasy shounen romcom in the last 2-3 chapters it's impossible.

Regardless of the sex, it was obvious they were gonna end up together from the very first chapter, so I fail to see your point? If you came in wanting some serious stakes at all in this manga, I feel that you aren't reading the right manga for you. In fact, I wouldn't say they are guaranteed to end up together, I can see Aka pulling a subvert your expectations move and have Shirogane not end up with Kaguya, thus following the bamboo cutter tale or whatever. If it would be well executed is beyond me, though.

Because it's my point of view. The reason why I think that's the case is because how marriage has evolved across history. I will watch your video and then get back to you.

They bought condoms, so no.

Maybe, but such an extreme and physical method is more in line with the Japanese mindset.

It isnt supposed to be a documentary, its not an accurate depiction of japanese high school life. But yeah, it would probably make even more sense if you put this arc before they got together, because at that point it still wouldnt be 100% clear what would happen, so there would be tension and stakes.
At this point its just forced drama and only baitposters and 70 IQ retard dont know how all this will play out.

>bought condoms
>didn't mark her womb with his semen upon defloration
Welp. Guess they're going to break up in a year.

I don't get it, what does Hayasaka have to do with sex?

>so I fail to see your point?
im just confirming my bias about romance manga, i actually don't know anything about this series.

>Because it's my point of view.
Well, your point of view is also very naive, just like this guy's

No. The story devolved into an irredeemable state. No matter what Aka does know, the end of this manga will be lackluster.

>the coat rack gave Kaguya a coat hanger as a "lucky charm"
Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I don't Hayasaka was involved.

In Japanese, they use special words to indicate how close the person you're talking to is.
Chan means...sth like "pal" and is used for girls
Kun means...sth like "dude" and is used for boys
Cchi means...sth like "hey gurl" and is used for girls
San means sth like Mister/Miss and is used regardless of gender but also used for high schoolers to adress each other also in Japan they never use their real names outside family circles and instead adress each other by their surnames with adding San.
Sama is an extremely polite version of San so Kaguya sama means sth like Mistress Kaguya I guess.

user-kun I...

Why does he hate Hayasaka?

Attached: 73291164_p0.png (780x1080, 1.61M)

Ok, so I watched the video. (I still find funny how uncomfortable the audience is, lmao) I think you kinda missed the point. The dude is absolutely right, but he's talking from the cultural perspective of a Judeo-Christian culture in which the institution of marriage has existed for centuries. My point is that, that cultural imaginary surrounding sex, that ties it to marriage, is quite simply dumb. Why? Because I personally think that having sex purely for the institution of marriage is very limiting of my experience as a human.
Do you know about the twenty fourth session of the council of Trent?
ewtn.com/catholicism/library/twentyfourth-session-of-the-council-of-trent-1491
As it turns out, marriage used to be purely political no feelings involved, so people used to get married in secret, for love. That session made marriage into what it is today and stopped the public order problems that arose from people having more than one marriage. Sex was only a way to make your progeny a legitimate successor of your family (hence the son of a bitch and bastard taboos), therefore there was no need to validate sex for pleasure. Society was organized by marriage (among more things, of course) This created the omnipresent sex-love-marriage trifecta that gets so much importance in media, from Shakespeare to today. Nowadays, there's not much difference between political marriage and marriage for love, but you see a lot of sex for love and sex for pleasure, as a contrast.

Honestly I blame the Gnostics for a. Thinking all materialism is bad (most of it is, but you gotta accept most of our experience is material) and b. Thinking sex is purely material.

TL;DR Judeo-Christian Union of Love sex and marriage is outdated and I think you should have a more multicultural and historical approach to sex, but that's just my opinion.
Sorry for the wall of text.

I'm willing to listen how my point of view is naive and change my mind. But I don't think it is.

>he
Who?

>Judeo-Christian
Opinion discarded.

Redsred Red

Aka couldn't stomach the fact that Hayasaka is the most popular character by far, so he turned her into a coat rack out of spite.

Attached: EycWxRlVcAEVlXo.jpg (1076x2048, 354.47K)

>went full fantasy shounen romcom

Chika's plan will fail and prez has no choice but to pull this.

Attached: Kaguya 250-3.png (1300x1920, 915.1K)

Isn't it Redslope Red?

So, another Prezwank is coming?

He doesn't "hate" her but he clearly has no idea what to do with her after her part of the story was over. So she's slowly getting Osaragi'd.

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: coat racks.jpg (511x413, 113.56K)

IM GONNA SEX WITH HAYASEX!

Maybe, if you can get past Ishigami Namek. I couldn't so I don't really know what's happening now... It kinda looks like Shirogane, a broke high school student, is going toe to toe with the Shinomiya zaibatsu?
It's probably shit

Based

>tfw she didn't appear last chapter
Where is she?

Attached: missing.jpg (292x399, 44.11K)

In a limbo with Kaguya.