Does anyone here follow Kekkai Sensen manga? Apparently it is ending soon. Season 3 when?

Does anyone here follow Kekkai Sensen manga? Apparently it is ending soon. Season 3 when?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129_234012.jpg (1051x1040, 190.24K)

there's a manga?

>there's a manga?
are you stupid?

Oh cool, can't wait for part 3.

This was a fun show I hope there is a S3 even if it’s unlikely

Yeah, s2 fell pretty flat compared to s1. As I understand it, that was mostly down to a director change. I'd watch a hypothetical s3 if they got the first guy back.

Is the manga a clusterfuck too?

Is there any central plot in the manga?

He probably thinks its an anime original, you idiot

No
It's shit. No structure, worthless mc-kun keeps getting carried by sidecharacter ex machina without ever exhibiting any initiative of his own. How can you stomach watching or reading shit like this?

>How can you stomach watching or reading shit like this?
is fun.

I really liked it, although S1 had a lot of anime-original stuff I really liked Whites love story.
S2 was great too, too bad we wont get a S3.
The soundtrack was pretty good too.

It makes my dopamine the big dopamine

Is it actually ending or it's a way for Nightow to take a break I wonder. The serialization went on longer than Trigun. Would be nice to get 3rd season that adapts the last arc of B2B.

I'd take bland direction over a shitty anime original story that takes up time and doesn't belong in the show.

Guys what if it's ending because Nightow is working on Trigun Maximum anime

First time seeing an ensemble cast?

Initiative my ass, Leo Watch, with a bottle of jack and a length of chain being more New Yorker than Joe Deblasio.

>Trigun Maximum anime

Attached: 1626701947419.png (708x776, 824.07K)

>First time seeing an ensemble cast?
Not him but it's true that Kekkai sensen has no structure and sometimes it feels like being lead on because the mangaka introduces cool concepts/characters but never develops them. I like the idea of SoL manga with action in it but it can't get stale and honestly the writing isn't that bombastic so that the manga could survive on character hijinks alone like some sitcom.

HOWAITO

>the best girl is anime only

the anime was one of the better series of the decade, i cannot fathom the people who dislike it. the world and characters are so bombastic and enjoyable to watch.