What's the appeal of crying sniveling shonen protagonists?

What's the appeal of crying sniveling shonen protagonists?

Attached: Nardo.jpg (1059x698, 105.33K)

There is none.

There is none.

self-insertion
jap babies grew up watching their parents cry and commit sudoku cause of the Japanese empire crumbling to the American puppet state it is today. Being whiny faggots is in their blood.

When they man up and stop doing it.

The only good one is Bojji from and ranking of kings is not even shonen.

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205.21K)

Attached: 1638121295312.jpg (1200x844, 94.42K)

Is this gonna be the shitposting of the season? Picking a frame where a character cries and label them a crybaby without any context?

crying is what humans do. someone who doesn't cry is like someone who doesn't sweat. unnatural and unhuman. contrawise someone who cries and sweats a lot is exceptionally humane

Yeah, at least Bojji feels ashamed to be a crybaby, not like these shameless pieces of shit.

there's a time and place for that sort of thing though, and in the midst of a life and death struggle as a trained soldier is not that time or place

Stop spamming you faggot

Yeah, like just look at this little bitch lmao

Attached: de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png (224x351, 73.9K)

I think it has to do with the fact that theyre children becoming men. So they still cry, showing that theyre immature. Alternatively, there is none

How can you compare him to Tanjirou or Deku? Retard.

pic not related

What's with Any Forums being so hung up about crying characters? Humans cry if things get too hot. It's normal and fine.

Pussy

>I have to simp for kitagawa-san... or else... she'll not talk to me anymore...

Attached: Soyjo.jpg (1920x1080, 205.59K)

It's bait.

It was bait maybe a year ago when Deku started to be shitposted to death, but these days I fear some anons take it seriously.

It's not bait and you are a fucking faggot.
No one was bothered when Luffy cried about his crewmates, you cannot compare things like that to faggots like Deku or Tanjirou that cry almost every episode for the most retarded bullshit like getting praised or reaching an epiphany during their 15 minute internal monologues.

Sincerity of emotion. Nothing more cucked and feminine than a manchild such as yourself so insecure and afraid of what the world thinks to cry manly tears

Tanjirou isn't that bad

To teach men it's okay to cry and that you shouldn't listen to people who say otherwise

Attached: ErPH1T1XUAMaovH.jpg (1213x1280, 125.85K)

Because at least he has his manly moments, Deku on the other hand has not stopped being a faggot for the entire series.

It is bait, you already tied this thread today. You just want to start bullshit Deku vs. Tanjiro fights, or old good/new bad bullshit

this is why you're never going to have sex.

You seem to have missed that Jump is for adult women and has been for decades, and that these characters are cute shota to imagine getting fucked by the manlier characters in their shows. And it is fucking HOT. Sorry you're not the one being catered to any more, go watch some haremshit to get yours.

Don't act like you aren't a virgin.

>you already tied this thread today
Sorry, I don't like to interact with mentally ill schizos.
Crybaby protagonists are annoying, no one is talking about crying in general, people are criticizing those piece of shit characters that cannot stop crying at all.

projection + cope

You will never be a woman.

>buzzword
You don't even try to hide it.

thats exactly the time and place. part of what made trench warfare so horrifying was being close enough to hear the ceaseless sobbing of all your allies and your enemies alive as everyone dies

this ain't 2009 any more. most of Any Forums has had sex including myself

>as a trained soldier
I see, you live under that delusion that you think professionals of a field are perfect at it. The notion that soldiers won't have breakdowns during battle is so detached from reality, it's not even funny. Granted, I doubt they live long.

nobody lives long in battle once mortar fire is brought into it

Emotionless characters usually suck ass.

Here is the thought process
>Men crying shows that they still have a heart and the weight of the world is a burden.
>Men crying a lot or in front of others means they have no qualms. They are based. They express how they truly feel
>Ugly cry is a sign of genuine sadness, unheld back, unyielding
These are all reasonable and valid things, however, when a shitty writer is trying to pull it off it just feels like a crybaby bitch MC. Without the character crying over something that is meaningful, they are just weak.
Crying can be a powerful tool, abuse it and you have a weak loser, use it right and you have a real man,

Attached: Aᴋɪʀᴀ Fᴜᴅᴏ.jpg (1110x1110, 77.57K)

>To teach faggots it's okay to cry

Its okay to cry.

the only purpose should be to teach men that it's tolerable to cry when you're a child but pathetic to cry as an adult

Attached: faggottochad.jpg (1280x720, 88.89K)

pathos is something humans evolved to survive. It makes us strong together where individually we are weak

Beta male mc faggots are only good when they cried.

Bunch of faggots in here. Crying is for retards and so'yboys cucks

Hits different when you're a teenage girl or boy.