Would you become a [hero] in isekai, even if it means defying death and having goddesses hate you

Would you become a [hero] in isekai, even if it means defying death and having goddesses hate you.

Attached: choose wisely.jpg (1350x1031, 406.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webnovel.com/book/the-rise-of-calamity_20961132905348305
webnovel.com/book/the-villainess-with-a-heroine-harem_21092118006417205
webnovel.com/book/endless-path-infinite-cosmos_11766562205519505
endless-path-infinite-cosmos.fandom.com/wiki/Vahn_Mason/Relationships
royalroad.com/profile/7054/fictions
webnovel.com/book/tyranny-of-steel_20627562705133205
royalroad.com/fiction/10211/necrotourists
burtleburtle.net/bob/future/ancestors.html
gcbias.org/2013/11/11/how-does-your-number-of-genetic-ancestors-grow-back-over-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlmK0X3I1Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg
files.catbox.moe/t0zmx8.pdf
files.catbox.moe/k0nl8r.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1624222668370.jpg (1350x1920, 795.15K)

The manga art is so hit or miss

>...To Kaito
>Seto Kaito
>SETO KAIBA!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.15K)

Why would I defy death and the goddess when I can marry them both.

Attached: 1619953631899.jpg (5130x3456, 3.33M)

Before we can answer the question we must first know what exactly a "hero" is

Eiyuusha

I'm going with greek definition
whether it's blond hero, summoned hero, or isekai'd all they have in common is being strongmen.

The greatest of all skills.

Attached: 1634138056192.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Is there ONE single reason why I shouldn't fuck the blonde hero as a female adventurer in isekai?
They are hot, assertive, they bully stupid nerds that focus on "muh logistics" and also they are surrounded by fellow hot girls and even some guys, while teams lead by nerds are full of sexually frustrated doormats.

>Browse Webnovel
>Translation section sucks monkey dick except for maybe the top 10 stories (The ones that aren't given 20k powerstones on release so people bother reading them)
>Trail reads fucking suck too, sometimes they don't even bother releasing whatever is actually popular and voted, months can happen until they actually release anything at all, then they jizz all their backlog at the same time without saying anything, they don't have any other stories to select from after that
>"ORIGINALS" section is full with stories that have at least one or more crippling defects that make it unreadeable or just get worse and worse the longer it goes on
Ironically i've been enjoying the fucking FANFICTION section a lot more than the originals even if many of those stories suck too, what the fuck is wrong with that website?

Attached: 1524190145850.jpg (556x527, 32.48K)

Not being a dick-smoking fag, for one.

because you're CF has that ambition baby look at his eyes
This week he collecting herbs, next week it's killing the slimes
So stick by his side
I know there's hero's ballin', and yeah, that's nice
And he gonna keep callin' and tryin', but you stay bad girl
or he'll go on and leave yo' ass for a catgirl

>what the fuck is wrong with that website?
Objectively, the sorting/filtering/search system is fucking terrible. Otherwise, I'm not sure, but I've noticed the same thing. I tried picking something up earlier, and it was some genuinely edgy garbage with shitty writing (in every way discernable within 3 chapters), and everyone was giving it 4 or 5 stars.

I'm pretty sure some of the Chinese stories over at their homeland are fanfics too. Some of which are like those multiverse crossover fanfics involving a jumper as the mc going into several works of fiction.

Alright Isekaibros which mother would you choice?

Attached: iGgdRxCxPeZn.jpg (2720x1920, 1.67M)

In medieval terms it's someone who kills the bad guy and solves all your problems for you no questions asked cause GOD TOLD THEM TO DO IT.

In ancieent greek terms its a badass among badasses

In Japan it means Isekai Self Insert

In America it means symbols to push agendas like gay marriage and stuff through

What mana is this? Artwork kinda looks like Freezing artist? Not sure.

immortaliteh baby or anything that guarantees good magic shit.
money is not a problem if you have unlimited time.

>if I get to fuck her and my sisters
Ursule=Fatima

>if I don't
Katia=Meltoria
>if I don't and if I knew that I would get more hot girls with the commoner mother
You know the answer

>blonde hero
>blonde
Are there are female heroes that are blonde in isekai? They tend to be a love interest, not the actual hero.

It's okay if I have a stronger loli deity protecting me.

Attached: 45.jpg (653x960, 67.02K)

Is there any doubt? why would I not choose immortalily.

Attached: 1632750110480.jpg (1214x1064, 391.97K)

Which ones are down for incest? This is important.

I should check fanart of her

femMC antags are pretty uncommon
though blond princes in otome tend to be either Omoshiroi or AYM villains like in kicked out of party series

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read this.

>it was some genuinely edgy garbage with shitty writing
>everyone was giving it 4 or 5 stars.
That's just Webnovel's usual reader base.

>want to search by tag
>cannot filter out originals

I just want more OP chinese system isekai

Sounds based, fuck negativityfags

all of them are to push agendas bro

>I tried picking something up earlier, and it was some genuinely edgy garbage with shitty writing (in every way discernable within 3 chapters), and everyone was giving it 4 or 5 stars.
Sauce?

Yeah, it's horrible. The same stories are mirrored a few other places for that reason. The go-to used to be Boxnovel.com, I don't know if that's still the case

webnovel.com/book/the-rise-of-calamity_20961132905348305
Knock yourself out. If it someone ends up being not-shit, let me know.

In America it's a fucking cop

>someone
somehow*

I will become an hero!

and I will be your support mage

>yuri
>r18
>reincarnation
Uh

You can still find happiness! Don't give up.

>male MC
>yuri

what's this I don't even

>15 ratings
>300k views
???

GB FF stuff gets tagged yuri even on syosetu. Truly a scourge of tagging.

kek. I didn't notice there were only 15 ratings. Either Webnovel lets you delete people's ratings/reviews, or people dropped that shit like it's hot.

>Either Webnovel lets you delete people's ratings/reviews
They do. It's a website owned by a chink company after all.

>GB FF stuff gets tagged yuri even on syosetu. Truly a scourge of tagging.
It is yuri, cope.

It's not the same thing. Buzzword.

Since im here im going to give some quick reviews of some stories from the site, just becouse

>Supreme Magus
Brooding edge guy with a trauma reincarnates into magic land, the author likes to pretend he's mature and smart but that's nonsense, it also drags too long and goes nowhere, i dropped it, it felt like a waste of time

>Cultivation Online
I dropped this really early, MC is a glue eating retard that gained supreme power by doing nothing, looking at the titles that seems to be the whole story

>The Mech Touch
I don't remember much about it actually, i think i dropped it early becouse he was one of those "This systems that gives me free stuff and unlimited power is USELESS!" MCs, the reason that i talk about it is becouse the negative reviews keep talking about the arcs they can no longer keep reading the novel and aparently the MC keeps getting more and more cucked as time passes, also
>3,414 Chapters

>The Author's POV
Its nice to an extent, but MC sometimes gets brainwashed into acting out anime tropes, like teasing some bitch passing as a tsundere even though his character never showed any indication of ever doing that before or wanting to, it wasn't even advantageous for him to do it, he just did it becouse the author wanted to be funny, i guess. But that doesn't happen oftenand overall better than the regular, would recomend.

>Reincarnated With The Strongest System
It was nonsense since the start, but it had its moments, then Chapter 118 happened and it never recovered, the author wants to play him as "Cool" but its all cringe, everything is just cringe after that

>Infinite Mana in the Apocalypse
Goes nowhere, there's always a bigger power level and it never ends, not the worst thing to read but, why bother?

>Tyranny of Steel
Might be made by an actual "Paradox Map Painting Autist"/Nazi, it gets progresively bad, i drop it a times but come back becouse i want to read about knights being gunned down with cannons and machineguns

That explains so much.

I have never seen an isekai actually end well and never even heard of one that even gets better as it goes on.

Isekai needs more cunnying politicians

Attached: 1643512545386.jpg (1080x1535, 284.59K)

It's GB yuri, a subset of yuri.

>Nicest person you will ever meet and twisted fucking psycopath.jpg

I hate negativityniggers so much, it's so blatant how they read things to hate on them.

bros i love the tropes nobles vs commoners, how do i make it more tense?

Attached: 17641.jpg (500x500, 47.39K)

The town rapist fighting the tyrannical matriarchy

webnovel.com/book/the-villainess-with-a-heroine-harem_21092118006417205

Attached: 1630426021887.jpg (599x720, 98.61K)

You forgot this glory. webnovel.com/book/endless-path-infinite-cosmos_11766562205519505
I'm pretty sure author has a thing with demeaning the original mcs of the girls he's stealing from and then lifting his oc to be better than them. Best part is that at one point he said he dislikes isekais for having the mc thinking how everyone's stories are naturally going to be intertwined with the mcs, somehow not being self-aware he's done the same with his oc.

As someone who's written multiple stories for RR, it's hard to get readers to leave ratings. I usually could only get about 10% of those who have it "Followed" to leave a rating (or 0.01% of all views), and that's with regular "Please rate my story" note after each chapter.
Looking at some other stories on WN, it seems pretty consistent, I'd say. Although WN doesn't show you a story's follow count, and just total views.

Attached: file.png (307x191, 7.32K)

>money is not a problem if you have unlimited time.
Depends on inflation.

I thought MT ended pretty well enough
still could've been better

Being a hero is doing the impossible and thankless deed.

Thanks for this rec list

still have more ratings per views

I'm actually a millionaire so Meltoria would be closest to my current lifestyle.
My gut was to say immortal elf, but if you died once, the appeal of immortality is dulled. A big part of the desire of immortality is the uncertainty of death. If there's no final end to death, you just get a reincarnation choice, is it that desirable?
I can't say I sympathize with the MC but it looks like the common woman had super genes as he has insane magical power post-reincarnation. So maybe he never had a choice to begin with, all the other women were fake options.

>In America it means symbols to push agendas like gay marriage and stuff through
Any Forums

>As someone who's written multiple stories for RR, it's hard to get readers to leave ratings.
Want to shill?

endless-path-infinite-cosmos.fandom.com/wiki/Vahn_Mason/Relationships
>Fucks a gajinka Arceus, a genderbent Urek Mazino, and most of the Dragon Ball girls

Dream Life
Gensou Gourmet
YU-NO
Muv-Luv Alternative

I think it's a meme that isekai end bad, just some really bad apples spoiling the basket

wat

Don't forget the netori with Saber, who was summoned as a post-fate route version of her and had been sexually assaulted by her master which was an obvious expy of Kiritsugu, then saved by the oc.

all women want to be raped. she can hate me but she cant hate my penis

>used goods
>still power fantasy
Why?

Cont.

>MMORPG : Rebirth Of The Strongest Guild Master
Made by a "poo in the loo", it wants to be "Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword God" really fucking bad and it kinda succedes, but its just a worse vertion of that story, fun fact, Johnny English is a character a semi important gag in that story, he's also the only good character

>Death... and me
It started okay and go progresively worse after they entered the cultivation sect, not the worst thing and it did got worse at a very slow pace, then chapter 565 and the story shat the bed so hard it died, as far as i can tell either the author got bored of what he wrote or didn't knew where to go from there

>The Oracle Paths
Actually consitently good for the most part but the scale is always so masive MCs progress doesn't matter, even with all his advantages he's always getting mogged and i got bored of that, but its not bad, it just not for me

>MMORPG: Rise of the Peerless Pumpkinmancer
Did fucking Deadpool wrote this? Holy shit talk about reddit humor, ironically the story its at its best when its not playing around, but that doesn't happen often

>The Evolution of a Goblin to the Peak
Its just boring...

>Omega Summoner
This one is on the 100th ranks and its usually where place when everything is just shit, but this one is pretty good actually, its "RotSSG" but better, the only flaw is that the chapters are really short and the real life stuff its a bit non-sense

Okay, that's it, im tired of doing this, thanks for reading my blog everyone

>Gajinka Arceus
I'd like to write a LOTR isekai with a jap MC who fucks Sauron, but I don't have enough of a LOTR background to make it work

Your dick will get bitten off eventually

Author gets a kick out of stealing the mc's girls, what can I say. He even took Rin and Sakura, got Sakura to give birth to their 4th child. Even Irisviel isn't safe having been given birth to a son of the oc's.

They're all pretty much dropped, and isekai gimmick trash.
royalroad.com/profile/7054/fictions

The Kitsune one I actually started in one of these threads, ages ago.

>then Chapter 118 happened and it never recovered, the author wants to play him as "Cool" but its all cringe, everything is just cringe after that
Elaborate
>Might be made by an actual "Paradox Map Painting Autist"/Nazi
Interesting, why do you think it's bad?

>and isekai gimmick trash
You do know where we are?

>4.83 stars
>4000 ratings
>91.3 million views
How?

It also looks like the most popular fanfic there.

It comes with the people who browse Webnovels. They deny it, but they love to slurp that wish-fulfillment fanfiction like in any other site.

Post more isekai like this gaijin

Attached: Nihonkoku Shoukan - Chapter 5_ Jsdf Dispatch - 2.jpg (836x1200, 326.41K)

Objectively speaking, this manga is just about a bunch of milf grooming a boy.

why do these isekai gods create a mechanics systems that allows a loser human to violate the laws of thermodynamics and become powerful enough to overthrow the gods and destroy the entire universe/multiverse? That's just asking for trouble. All these isekai universes always seems to be filled with apocalyptic levels of destruction of violence.

It seems like only the God of Earth/our universe is smart enough not to make a sensible mechanics system that makes sure that a single incel can't just destroy the entire universe.

When will these isekai gods fucking learn their lessons?

Westerners are based? That obsessed user lied!

Just making sure you don't think that's 370 pages of epic fantasy wonder, as opposed to just me masquerading all my fetishes as a story.

Gundam build divers rerise

Attached: 1595129824728.jpg (1920x3605, 433.19K)

>isekai gods
That's your first problem, assuming they are actually gods and not humans with superpowers calling themselves "gods"
The big tell for me is scope. I imagine actual GOD to have dominion over the entire universe at minimum, if not multiple realities. The general focus of these isekai gods is just a single planet. The Bug Goddess in Tsuki doesn't even manage a full planet, just a Japan-sized CONTINENT.

user, I'm not expecting that and I would be disappointed if it was.

Attached: brat.jpg (950x720, 125.92K)

>only 50 free chapters
Not gonna bother. Give me all free or nothing.

>Interesting, why do you think it's bad?
I won't talk about how MC is the "I have photographic memory and know all relevant knowledge to uplift this country into the industrial revolution" type of character, the speed of development its just complete nonsense, he also deliberately does things that makes him look like Satan in front of his own people in an era where religion is really important for everyone, like making and drinking from a cup made from his own scumbag brother's skull plated in gold, he goes back on his word when he said he only wanted 2 women with him at really quickly, also i really didn't liked the third girl at the start, she did got better, among other things

Basically its not just one thing but a series of small griviences that snowballs into something bigger

Read better isekai

Attached: 1597893810171.jpg (1920x1080, 279.62K)

>The Bug Goddess in Tsuki doesn't even manage a full planet, just a Japan-sized CONTINENT
She is supposed to be managing that universe, which may still be small. She doesn't do much work there which is why there are so many problems.

no such thing

Just pirate

While I'm not a fan of rapid industrialization it sounds interesting, it will sit pretty nicely in the 30th-ish position in my backlog.

sex fags line up

Attached: 4263a7e4-60e3-45df-b4a2-b942df2c414f.png (1300x1948, 758.55K)

where is it uploaded? is not on NU or boxnovel.

Attached: .png (1740x1225, 2.68M)

>cunnying politician strips in front of other nobles

Attached: 0058-008.jpg (960x1378, 181.32K)

>implying my dick would even fit
lol

I fucking hate his panicky face, limpdick reincarnatorface

>Elaborate
Its the end of volume 1 and the name of the chapter is, i shit you not, "I Wish Not For Dominion, But I Can't Let The Innocent Suffer", MC says that, word for word, in the middle of the chapter and its as out of place and cringe as if you would have said it in a real life conversation, everything from that point on is what a fedora tipping reditor thinks is cool, just terrible

Wasted potential that Rail didn't hate fuck the princess and made children with her.

waah im such a wimp

it must suck to have a dick bigger than your head

Why hasn't she gotten him used to it by now?

yeah she got a real yandere princess, what a waste

because the only way a loser MC is gonna succeed in life is through cheating. That's why all these Isekai allows for so much cheating and power accumulation.

Its okay overall, i still read it
webnovel.com/book/tyranny-of-steel_20627562705133205

While the chunni part is fine I don't like reluctant protagonists.

Nothing is worth antagonizing Yogiri, he’s a nice guy anyway

How far is the webcomic from her joining the Mc?

Attached: 1641413807131.jpg (900x3320, 367.33K)

>dark elf strips
>MC pushes her down and they have sex
>no interruptions by lolis walking in on them

Attached: elfslave.jpg (1500x4266, 2.64M)

>US army corps enginer and a graduate from westpoint
off to a bad start, ill read it tomorrow.

Oh no, I had hopes for it, but if it's a burger that either pretends to thinks as a or is a vet it's going to be big cringe.

>While the chunni part is fine
user, he's like 15, dressed like a shepherd, in front of some young masters he rescued and mounted on a goat he calls Mama all the time

What's a sensible reason that an isekai god might set up their universe for people to have a "System" with quantized discrete stats?
Like, it's convenient from the people's perspective to be able to observe it, but it doesn't really make sense for it to be some sort of intrinsic aspect of the world.

Makes more sense when these menus are the result of some man-made magic or something like that.

Dark elves are superior, they are the ones that usually get monofag MCs or are the one to dominate MCs.

He honestly comes off as a secret nazi with how big his boner to make germany BIGGER is

I don't understand, why would a god be LESS likely to make a easily intelligible universe than an universe arising from "randomness"?

Fuck you, if you played paradox games you would get the boner as well, for many different countries.
You implied a harem, does he bang noblegirls from places he conquers?

Interruption like that should never be allowed to completely stop it from happening, only give a short delay at most.

This art style reminds me of Akame ga Kill. I don't love it, but not hate it either.

Not conquered but allied (So far, i think they might betray later on) so far it Bizantine princess and Granada princess, the other 2 are german and they're not completely useless and irrelevant characters, which is good

And?

Attached: Hero_DQV_Adult_Artwork.png (360x450, 159.88K)

royalroad.com/fiction/10211/necrotourists

Here. Learn from this story instead

Alright man, go ahead and read it if you want to but i warned you, the cringe is real

>so far it Bizantine princess and Granada princess
Holy based, 2 countries that I get hard trying to make grow back. Though I'm not sure how that's going to work...
>the other 2 are german
From where?

Yay because that's also the plot of tsukimichi and he literally gets a dragon waifu, spider waifu, pig girl waifu, and a dragon trap/milf(as the dragon can change its gender and currently is a male but turns into a hot milf to seduce the protagonist)

I wish not for cringe, but I can't let my curiosity be quelled

>tsukimichi
oh no user, you lack the critical information.

>If you are Adsterhappy and would like to complain that I, Adsterhappy, am using your art, please contact the local mental hospital.
lol

Being one of his students could potentially be much better.

What information?

>From where?
Austria, i think, one blonde loli that gets big tits later on and a red head with big tits, redhead starts wanting to dominate MC but shes gets completely dominated by MC

Something about Katia paired with her tiny blush, short hair, and her warrior outfit just feels so fucking right. I want to write a story with her.

It seems like demihuman girls in general are more successful at having sex with their desired target, especially the elf

Attached: demihumans.jpg (2428x436, 616.68K)

Both from Austria? Passable, at least it's not B*v*ria

No question

Attached: b4d14e63101187ef8844ef86e297359a.jpg (635x916, 148.58K)

Since when is cunny a race?

omoshiroi

Attached: 885f01db-c7fb-40d1-a549-adc24c2f1b28.png (984x1400, 549.98K)

its a joke
it rhymes with bunny, also those 2 are lesbians afaik

He only fucks the dragon and spider, every other waifu gets shipped off to other men, the cuck mc even encourages it.

Fatima since it is very similar to my real mother's name. Just take out one latter and it is my mother's name.

She does look interesting.

pig isn't taken iirc
also root is disgusting, his first husband might be makoto's ancestor

Fat Ma?

Wow, your mom's name is Fat Ma? Wild

No I knew that all I was saying that they had a cute pig girl secretary and a dragon trap/milf that wants to fuck you.

Attached: Nihonkoku Shoukan - Chapter 3_ Establishing Diplomacy - 22.jpg (1426x2048, 438.7K)

Yup. It's a massively common name among muslims due to obvious reasons.

I wonder how many epilogue pregnancies there will be.

Pig is taken by her job, he doesn't want her and that's justified unlike most of the others.

I don't know I still think immortality would be the best as you could take enjoy the new and explore it for centuries.

I'm my isekai elves will live just as long as humans, fuck immortalityfags

Wait. Really?

my sisters and uncle names are used for isekai sluts, its pretty unfun to see my entire family star in isekai

>uncle
?

>I still think immortality would be the best as you could take enjoy the new and explore it for centuries.
My uncle is 103 and has lived basically the past 35 years in a retirement home. Everyone wants to live in the prime of their life until they realize they're bored with it.
Millionaire money means you never have to worry about money, but with billions, properly used, you could change the world. The problem is most billionaires get and stay that way with a jewish addiction to greed.

I think it was implied that the dad is where the crazy powerful magic genes comes from. And there is always magic to extend your lifespan.

holy shit thanks for reminding me about this series

Not Fat Ma but Fatma, but yes.

It is not really common to see names similar to me. At most there will be Arabic originated names on isekai like Aisha since they are also coming from the same source in my language.

>grandfather

Are you paki ? Good morning sir

Nah, I am Turk. Good morning to you too.

Fucking sword cultivators.

Attached: scholar.png (1366x768, 58.79K)

The slut from Sono Mono Nochi Ni

Why didn't MC take her in as his concubine as an apology?

Attached: 11 (1).jpg (1500x2133, 965.8K)

C'mon

Embrace Chinese blessings.

Attached: 007_Yya.jpg (835x1200, 332.31K)

He should have taken the other girl.

Yay but that's like dozens of generations ago they may share no DNA at all or if they did it would be like your 20 something or more removed cousin. That's really nor a problem at that point genetically speaking.

I'd embrace her blessings.
Fucking translate this already!

she's probably going to have to whore herself out to feed herself anyway, used goods with TWO dead males and no future, it's either the whorehouse or she isekai's herself

Second cousins already are not a problem.
Plus the problem nowadays is when marrying first cousins is endemic and thus you get multi-generational incest.

>Yay but that's like dozens of generations ago they may share no DNA at all or if they did it would be like your 20 something or more removed cousin.
That's not really a thing with Tsuki. Or the author don't understand how genetics work.
The Rebounders like Haruka have very distant jap ancestors and still have access to their cheats. So inheritance runs on jap magic and not actual percentages like IRL.
Also, the general inheritance formula assumes random inheritance, if you have sequences that are strongly conserved the "actual" percentage inheritance would be stronger. An example would be having a MPB ancestor 20 generations ago yet still inheriting MPB trait despite breeding into 20 non-MPB families, because it's autosomal dominant every time.
Also the disgusting factor of Makoto being the descendant of some disgusting neet otaku from Makoto's neighborhood who popped Root's cherry, just because he was isekai'd a few years earlier

lmao, does this dense motherfucker not know the concept of closure? Saying that a child has disappeared for eternity and not know what happened is worse than just straight up saying that the kid has died.

Actually regardless of how many unique ancestors you have "only" about 1000-6000 of them leave you ANYTHING genetically speaking when talking about 20+ generations.
IRL there is generally pedigree collapse anyway, so that doesn't matter.
burtleburtle.net/bob/future/ancestors.html

If some parts of the genome are constant they shouldn't be a problem for incest, at least that's my intuition.

Is this japanese Sword of Dawn

Attached: 50e027d3-acfb-4264-9ed6-8bff96bc4aa5.jpg (1200x1705, 140.26K)

do these isekai universes not have an afterlife? Or do people just reincarnate for eternity?

It's the middle ages. Husbands die from war, kids die from sickness or just disappear one day.
If she were really concerned with her son she'd have stopped him from running away and stealing. He could have been killed earlier without the MC getting involved.
MC isn't going to tell her her son is dead right after her husband dies. Maybe he can write a letter and send it later.

Minor villainess mob character not so tough after being out crazied by a schizo.

Attached: Incels law.jpg (720x1532, 117.4K)

>afterlife
Sorry, I only know slow life.

isn't the novel kill?

>Actually regardless of how many unique ancestors you have "only" about 1000-6000 of them leave you ANYTHING genetically speaking when talking about 20+ generations.
That's bullshit, otherwise the sequences identified of having Neanderthal or Denisovan origin would be coincidence and not proof of ancestry
Humans are 99% identical and 90% of their DNA is introns. Highly conserved gene inheritance along with selective pressure to keep those genes buck the percentages and enough of them means a stronger relatedness than would be considered random.
black hair, black eyes, love of onions and swords could be highly conserved and coded for and would survive and would mean all descendants would have a minimal % to their ancestor above total stranger

rip we will never see the end of the 1200 Year Plan

making new lifes with death

Attached: death proposal.jpg (1350x1920, 562.09K)

>That's bullshit, otherwise the sequences identified of having Neanderthal or Denisovan origin would be coincidence and not proof of ancestry
gcbias.org/2013/11/11/how-does-your-number-of-genetic-ancestors-grow-back-over-time/
It's science not speculation.

They are just older than the MC, not milfs. There is only one milf in the running.

Attached: 1641354504738.jpg (1447x2047, 328.31K)

>reading cultivation novel
>now everything is about how ridiculously overpowered the power of space is
This is so fucking borrriiiiiinnnnggggg. Spatial and time powers are absolute ass.

truly the most cucked nation

Attached: 6cd36ae5-2d0f-4315-893c-1cd227e6027f.jpg (836x1200, 340.9K)

The guy is literally a college student, that's just normal romance

>1 billion years old goddess
>20-25 year old guy
It's grooming

>muh age gap
Fuck off, retard

If war is outlawed then you never have to pay compensation or insurance for war collateral damage. Its the same reason Bong war in Malaya against communism is called "Emergency" and the police are part of frontline combatant so everything is just police brutality but never war crimes.

>This process is inherently random, as the process of recombination (the breaking of chromosomes into chunks) and transmission are both random sets of events.
That analysis doesn't take into account highly conserved genes, because those are not acted on by random forces. Any offspring who had mutations in those genes would die and not survive to reproduce.
If you assume the Crimson Magic Clan from Konosuba (with a GMO event go give them Japanese features and red eyes) were extremely outbred, they woudl STILL have a higher relatedness to their 20th degree ancestor because of those conserved genes.

The support buff metagame was the true ultimate magic.

Attached: 18 (12).jpg (1352x1920, 690.39K)

half-your-age-plus-seven

The only crime is to lose.

Attached: 3 (21).jpg (900x1273, 213.9K)

Based purple loving artist

No
It's slower and more boring. They haven't gotten to the "church is bad" yet.

How does that debunk the fact that not all of your "real" ancestors gave you genes?
youtube.com/watch?v=nlmK0X3I1Lo
I don't see why that contradicts the idea that we can identify Neanderthal genes.

Is this a Steven Chow film?

Attached: 6 (19).jpg (800x7355, 1.02M)

Not too far. It'll probably happen around chapter 20-25 if I remember right. Depends on how long they spend on MC 2.0.

Stop sending gyaru wannabes. Send a real gal.

Attached: Ran and Miyu.jpg (1080x1277, 269.01K)

What do you think about girls raping boys?

Should isekai gods look like this rather than be attractive women?

Attached: god.jpg (840x856, 267.62K)

yes

Attached: EcQDzKyWoAUAU5g.jpg (750x900, 231.41K)

Smug attack blocking.......fail

Attached: Orc Harem Making.jpg (1437x2033, 1.92M)

>AT field

You can't exactly block a punch from the son of the hero and demon lord.

>How does that debunk the fact that not all of your "real" ancestors gave you genes?
Because the example, Tsuki, had a case where the descendant inherited 3 cheat skills from 3 different ancestors. It wasn't an atavism because those powers worked in exactly the same way as in the ancestors.
The argument was that Makoto and Munemori don't have any relatedness at all, which is bunk on the basis that Japanese traits persist in hyumans and that they give cheats. Evidence of cheats is evidence of genes or some gene-like heridability and Japanese ancestry.
The fact that Munemori impregnated basically every hyuman woman in Elysia, and those hyumans then incested themselves and spread out to Lorel, means the Japanese traits are more highly conserved across generations than if every generation was outbred. It's a "tribe" basically.

Death king best waifu

>makoto a distant descendant of a japanese isekai'd whonalso was from the sengoku era
Since when was this a thing?

>protecting
>literally the source of 99.99% of his problems
I give up.

Attached: 5cdbca2929dd197695.jpg (1307x1920, 282.14K)

>munemori was sengoku era
Say again? He was a friend and member of Apple, who iseka'd 10 years before Makoto did, but they arrived 1,000 years before Makoto did in the Goddess World.
Munemori could have easily lived down the street from Makoto
fucking hell, he might still be alive and back on Earth, Futsu never confirmed it and Root never specified the humans who made it back

Something about her reminds me of suiginto.

it is the job of mankind to surpass the gods

Attached: Dustin_.jpg (191x263, 9.64K)

I don't know japanese history so do forgive me transgression.

I don't even know why I'm talking about Tsuki when I find the author and MC faggots anyway
I'd much rather talk about MCs fucking their elf waifus

Because deep down you fondly remember when the story wasn't wasted in mostly pointless townbuilding and stuff that didn't matter and wish to go back to those days.

I actually translated that fat chapter on Christmas a few years ago, before I got into translating other stuff
It was the first time in half a year of Tsige hell that something interesting was happening. then we went right back to Namek

And the author just can't help but go back there often.

Attached: deathug.jpg (1000x1055, 317.51K)

isekai'd as bipedal pussy

Attached: walking pussy.png (1114x1600, 560.76K)

Boy oh boy, I just can't wait for today's Ankoku chapter and 3 separate povs showing relevant characters having pointless talk with literally whos and maybe even meeting evil gods of the week, so menacing and threatening, I couldn't even remember their names. I feel kinda bad for Zero Believers Goddess, yesterday Makoto's wild suicide ride will soon be completely overshadowed by this explosion of excitement packed tightly into 4k characters chapter (author's blogpost included).

Attached: 1581869592599.png (407x415, 306.49K)

>mankind
But only select few get all the powers while the rest are still cleaning the sewers and paying taxes.
This is the only correct path
youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg

Hero of the cat people
>Cat demi-humans, beastmen, hybrids and everything else
But why would the cat people need a hero?

Attached: Kotness.png (850x1200, 678.16K)

Attached: 6 (6).jpg (950x722, 412.02K)

Writing my own isekai I finally understand why cooking chapters are common.
>Shit, I still need another 1k words to get to a full chapter's length. I know, lets add some food talk
It has to be easiest filler to write.

In a way all blueballing ecchi scenes are the same. It's easy to write and you don't have to advance the actual plot nor character relations.

Why does Horatio follow me wherever I go? I don't see people bring up any other video game in other places I go but ES2 seems to follow me. Are you the same person doing it who's just in every thread I'm in?

I can't believe the word master is fucking dead!

>cat hero
>provoked wrong young master
>got her cultivation crippled by elders
>Stockholm syndrome + PTSD
She truly fell from grace.

Attached: 4.jpg (1269x1851, 198.84K)

Their eternal enemies
Maybe because you are Horatio who got isekai'd after space truck accident.

Attached: king-cobra-5.jpg (1000x667, 255.89K)

I love Japanese Army!

Attached: 9c29f617-c507-4c8d-8e89-de18b33ba9b5.jpg (2346x1684, 2.27M)

What would be a good substitute for pig skin to make chicharron? I'd probably make chapter ers about frying many kinds of monster skin in lard to find which would be better.

I don't actually know a lot about cooking.

Fried chicken skin is the shit.

This is your villainess for tonight.

Attached: 1521461700641.jpg (712x1245, 504.33K)

I'm not gonna wait until tonight.

>People in my country don't do things in animal skin anymore since (((they))) have convinced them animal fats are literally Hitler
It's the worst.

This a though nut to deal with, I'll call a heroine.

In a better timeline, where everything sex-related isn't haram, verboten and giving service providers seizures, authors would just use smut as a filler.

I find this retarded, just worldbuild a bit

I watched the Spider show
I really liked the parts at the start where she was fighting frogs and snakes, also liked how her design kept changing throughout the show
hated the last few episodes
hated all the bits with human characters

Nah, sometimes you just want romance that's so sweet it will give you diabetes.

I do that too, it depends on what fits best for the chapter.
Food can be used a means of world building too. And it's something everyone can relate to.

What you didn't liked ps2 gameplays?

What are you writing?

Because isekai is power fantasy

CF isekai.
But I'll have them get separated after the first part.
Then the main drive for the characters is to find each other again.
So the story will be about adventures on both sides.

I posted the prologue a few days ago.
files.catbox.moe/t0zmx8.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30_11-17-06.png (1535x516, 309.1K)

What's the current FOTM?

There aren't enough isekais where MCs show up in feudal societies and overthrow the kings bc fuck it, they're the modern timer and like democracy more. In general I would like more peasant rebellion stories.

How the fuck did that army supply themselves

Ah that one, I need the next chapter!

Writefags

>Horatio
based space elf

Attached: Potimas_-_English.jpg (517x865, 121.15K)

Alright, here is chapter 2.
Keep in mind that this is still a draft.
files.catbox.moe/k0nl8r.pdf

turning rimuru into lesbian

Attached: slime killer.jpg (1494x900, 308.94K)

Rimuru already has an utmost loyal wife, no need for anyone else to butt in.

Attached: FB4oe4RVkAUcCpR.jpg (680x1024, 106.28K)

Who actually LIKES democracy? If you're a powerful noble, who gives a shit?

lesbian wife > loyal wife

is Risou no Himo Seikatsu the ultimate house husband isekai?

>All isekai is same trash and but I can't name 20 like that and will only post tetiary examples I found online under 1 minute as proofs
>MC are former underage NEETS and so is isekai target audience
>MC are sociopaths for not rebelling against tyranny of nobles
>Slavery in isekai is ethically unacceptable for modern moral person
>Mods 404 my shitty bait isekai threads because nobody likes isekai
>Every isekai is game elements isekai
>Otome is for fujos even though 99% MC are straight as nails
>All isekai are the same but I can't name 20 of them
>Shitty OC magic system is better than ripping off DnD or DQ
>Isekai is immoral because it provides an escape from solvable IRL problems
>Isekai bandwagon is profitable so all Japanese authors jump it
>MC are cold psychos for not wanting to get back to their loved ones
>JUST create banks, Ponzi and pyramid schemes and rule everything
Democracy with DnD magical power scaling in the picture
>There's no actual romance, friendship, struggle, drama, tragedy or character growth in isekai ever
>Isekai is profoundly demoralizing because MC gets it all without struggle, suffering and personal growth
>Let's SANCTION the demon king
>Ultimatum is negotiations
>SAO is isekai
>I've read all 10 chapters of Overlord novelization, trust me!
>IQ is IRL cheat, so are legs, cut off one if you disagree
>Talent isn't genetic
>Just make it regular fantasy
>Glasses are magic for the blind
>Tolkien thought LOtR through, why can't isekai authors?
>Medieval right of vengeance: vigilantism is legal as long as victim does it
>Bandits can just issue fake quests to entrap and enslave adventurers
>Carriages are unmanly
>Just summarize everything expanding on intermissions isn't necessary
>You cannot dance alone in your room
>MC winning is bad writing, MC losing is good writing

>C/u/cks getting uppity again

Inter harem yuri is literally the best

you forgot GENTLEMEN

My wife's girlfriend agrees

yes, but she's also your girlfriend. So what's the problem?

No she's my wife, but she's also my other wife's girlfriend, learn the difference.

Who gives a shit. Are you putting your peepee in their vagoo on a regular basis or not?

They are my wives, so maybe once a month at most, they spend most of their times banging in their own room while I lonely browse Any Forums.

Which series is this?
Direct democracy or representative?

So, what's the problem again?

Nothing, just pointing out that there is in fact a difference and that my wives' girlfriends agree with what you said.

Just dick her, that should solve it

Attached: 1554761839146.jpg (500x500, 119.99K)

Peasant will be fucked regardless of system and as a OP isekai hero i don't need to care. And marrying princess has nicer ring to me than minister daughter or whatever.

I still don't know why this idiot chose the most normal one considering he should be aware of story cliches. That last option is practically screaming "destined for greatness" when all his other options is like that from the get go.

But what if she dicks you?

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (736x672, 243.87K)

Why did the apple mindbreak her?

>MC winning is bad writing, MC losing is good writing
But thats true

do these people never have fathers
what the fuck is this incestuous bullshit

It's just like otome stories where the mother is almost never present or is irrelevant.

Their fathers are almost not at home supposedly, someone post that thing where mothers in nipland relieve their sons frustrations so he can focus on studying

-t Dairi Hishikage

Attached: 1619201319910.jpg (1536x2048, 456.81K)

>tranny gods
No wonder why this shit has such a large fanbase here.

Gods need to be futa

And there's always only one child, what the fuck? Why isn't a beautiful twenty something woman being dicked every single night by her husband? Goddamn pseudoincest fantasies, Freud would have a field day with these.

Yep, we need more sisters in isekai.
>what about a brother?
Only if it's a cute trap.

It's okay for harem members to seek out true happiness outside of orbiting the MC

Does that include CF that the MC hasn't visited in a decade or simply forgot?

true

Attached: 3 gays.jpg (1300x933, 1010.29K)

He was supposed to be stronger than Lilith, who was around the strength of the Demon Lord, both who are stronger than the hero. It's just that the high-orcs have cheat genetics. He is basically a better version of him.

That's Ciel isn't it?
Why she look like Rimuru?

>If you're a powerful noble, who gives a shit?
Democracy allows the powerful to pretend they're democratic.
In an autocracy there's no secret as to who holds the power, so you are much more open to attack and sabotage.

>house husband
>Zenjirou
no, if anything it's the ultimate incel nightmare
bluepill getting preyed on by a hypergamous career woman

My observation is trannies can't really exist in isekai, at least, not isekai tenseis.
The most horrific tranny who is in Blue Ogre, only exists because of the low-tech steppe environment, and it's not a fucking isekai
The genderswapper in the logman isekai is a lot more tolerable and she can't turn back into a man after the MC knocks her up.

Attached: 1638623329805.jpg (1285x1917, 299.51K)

>Imagine trying to fuck over the Heavenly Dao's sweetheart

Any isekai where the native is grooming the nip mc?

Attached: 1642328440789.jpg (633x943, 100.59K)