I like this show...

I like this show. After finishing it I got a real sense that it's not just me but a lot of young men are retarded in the exact same way Satou is or otherwise it would never have even been made or gotten an audience.

Attached: 52675.jpg (225x318, 21.53K)

Misaki isn't coming anons

Hang yourself NEET larping normalfag life immigrant

I know. At this point I don't want her to.
user what the fuck are you talking about? I haven't done anything but watch anime and play video games since high school. That was 6 years ago now.

Misaki came and I didn't improve so she left.

What do I do now? This was 10 years ago. Oops after typing this out I realize it's over.

How could you have watched anime and played video games and 6 years ago when it lasts for 4 years?

6 years since high school... ended.

Attached: 1487119613529.jpg (300x300, 64.2K)

Have you been watching anime and playing video games for 6 years after graduating or in the whole years span of high school? The range is 6-10 here which could in effect be double- we have no idea if you're new or not, mentally stunted from these things at a young age and what not. Anyway, just make yourself a lot more clear next time.

I've been browsing this fucking place since 2013 and yes it's been 6 years since I've graduated and I've done nothing but watch anime, play video games and have the same stupid thoughts and delusions every NEET has. I kept seeing threads about Welcome to the NHK but never did watch it until recently. You know what it made me realize? I'm not even unique in how fucking retarded I am. Just another NEET in the sea of NEETdom and if you really are a NEET as well then you know how it feels. Everyone on Any Forums has the driver but you know what user? Satou is our "literally me" and the reason no one talks about it anymore is because he's like staring at a very cringy mirror.

Attached: 1625149862022.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

user... go on and explain why you are a neet

Because I'm lazy, dishonest and enabled by my resentful parents. Didn't you watch it? It's the same for everyone.

And you can't get a job at the local undervisited burger joint because...?

It's not like that for me. I was forced into this life because of a CONSPIRACY!

Because I've tried at every place near me and never get a call back. At some point after one year of trying to get a job I gave up.

NTA but fuck working a dehumanizing job working for literal peanuts that big daddy long cock government will Jew away half of, if you’re parents are enabling you as a NEET, you might as well take full advantage of it until you can’t.

Okay now youre just larping... in a labor shortage you can't get a job at burgerking? That's not even possible unless you're visibly or admit to being disabled or have a criminal record.

No, I can't. The closest I've gotten was a 3 day test at a super market where I was rejected for getting nervous and taking too long to count change. Also I gave up on getting a job over 5 years ago user even my shitty hillbilly town was stable back then.

Not that user, but what the fuck is your problem? He's just trying to have a thread about a show that's affected a lot of people. And with the job thing, I recently applied to over 50 places, and only got a call back for one last week. If you live anywhere out west and you aren't a minority, it's very difficult to get hired.

user did you seriously make a post like at two self-loathing NEETs? We've trash talked ourselves worse than you ever could. Did you even watch Welcome to the NHK?

Attached: 1643436190665.jpg (333x500, 126.49K)

>Other people got calls back... maybe make eye contact nervous retard
it's before any interview takes place dipshit

Well I've never had a job so seethe sperg

That's because she was a plot device. No one would be coming unless you'd "make" them come.

Fucking double-entendre, my ass.

Attached: 1643495714119.jpg (800x662, 84.6K)

An anime like this deserves better production

Holy shit, teen NEET cuck. Go get yourself a life. Go to college(it's cheap here because it's subsidised as long as you're not in Amerifatland) or get a job.

>serving fat pigs for non livable wage & shit treatment or rip off the gov't that steals our money 4 life on ez mode
I'd rather be an eternal NEET than a wagie.

Who wouldn't? But being a NEET is a luxury, that was the point of the show.

She's fucked in head so ok