Prove her wrong

Prove her wrong.

Attached: 1639354816484.jpg (1500x1942, 1.05M)

You're obsessed, dude.

Ironic

Rubbing my crotch against someone I don't love doesn't feel good. There.

I find that hard to believe.

She's right, just not attractive enough to back it up tho.

Your pp may feel good at the time, but then you're just left with a bitter emptiness and shame afterwards...

>Smug keikaku face
>While playing tic-tac-toe
>"BOLD letters means im right"
>Beta guy stumbles and doesn't know what to say
Is this a parody?

She's ugly.

I would fug if given the chance

Microchimerism.
Also, a woman's number of premarital partners correlates with chances of divorce.
Disregarding the two, masturbation is always an option.

The West and East Asia are infertile and slowly dying. The world will be inherited by the people who hold chastity up as one of the most best values humanity has. Chastity bares gifts. It is up to you if you want to receive them.

She's right. But just like in ping-pong, video games or soccer, you'll want to play with somebody you at least you nominally like. He's not cheap enough that he'll 'play' with any random person.

Chastity is about ordering the chaos of sexuality. We have to orient the potentiality of sexuality towards the benefit of humanity. BABIES AND STABLE FAMILIES!

the betacuck MC is a good representation of Any Forums
a bunch of manchildren terrified of sex and desperate to protect their virginity from women that don't even want it.

It's the fucking weekend, you should be balls deep but instead you're shitposting on the internet.

Why would I? She's not wrong to treat it like that. Sex is what we make of it. Some people treat it like it's not a big deal, others treat it like it's the Holy Grail. Both sides have their benefits and drawbacks, and the issue usually comes from two intercoursing parties who don't share similar views.

>correlates
Any studies suggesting causation?

>Microchimerism
Not enough evidence yet to suggest if it comes from somewhere else outside of pregnancy.

If she was right she wouldn't be mad at him. Checkmate.

but what about righteous fury?

It doesn't mean she's wrong, it's just that she convinced herself to hold a position that deep down inside she doesn't entirely agree with.

The act of sex does not achieve wholeness if the woman is not impregnated at the end

>pp

>no side-effects
You're rolling a roulette with many ways to fuck your life up every time you have sex, which for many is part of the appeal, but to say there are no side effects is just false.

Also for a woman to say to a man that sex basically costs nothing is hilarious.

You're gay

If she was right, she'd play into his "le romance" fantasy, pretending to be romantic and seduce him into a special sexual moment subtly corrupting the MC into her slut mindset after the night ends. Or maybe they'd start dating, who knows.
Anyways.
Yeah, she doesn't believe in what she says.

She doesn’t have a choice but to believe because she’s already in too deep.

I'm tired of all these beta MC's getting some well-mannered girl in the end so I want slut-ko to "win" Nishida

Pregnancy

Attached: 002.jpg (1066x1600, 415.3K)

I think it might just be growing frustration that she can't fuck this particular guy she wants just because shes offering. She's spoiled herself through getting sex whenever and with whomever she wants and now can't get at this guy cause he wants to do things the usual way. So she projects it through berating him while stating her points about how sex only through romance too high a standard.

Wouldn't be surprised if she gets more fixated on him because hes 'hard to get' over time. Like the more he resists her, the more she wants him.

Attached: 1547341998024.gif (500x375, 981.96K)

But like, the point still stands.
She saw that the guy wanted romance, if she was secure about her stance on sex, she would have just played romantic in this situation to get what she wanted if it was just about sex to her.
Him calling her out on the romance thing actually triggered her worldview so it seems like she actually agrees with Nishida inside so it isn't just about sex.
She is a person with a conflicted worldview

>The West and East Asia are infertile and slowly dying. The world will be inherited by the people who hold chastity up as one of the most best values humanity has. Chastity bares gifts. It is up to you if you want to receive them.
I wonder who are behind these posts and the sudden new roastie inserted into that manga....

p.s. should have had sex with kitahara when he had the chance.

Attached: abe-have-sex.jpg (839x472, 34.34K)

>no side effects

Sounds like a woman in denial about having herpes.

P.S.
It meams that she wasn't willing to fake romance for the sake of having sex with Nishida since in her heart, the idea of romance is something the slutko girl cherishes and she didn't want to give that away in exchange for sex

Also since when have harem romcoms become this deep.
Slutko is easily the best written character in this manga.
You could say that Dasei 67 is the Japanese analogy of "Scott Pilgrim"

How many times do we need to discuss this?

Attached: roastiesbtfo.jpg (3444x2913, 1.06M)

Kill yourself spammer

She's not entirely wrong, but someone preferring to only have sex with someone they love is their right, and they aren't wrong either.

Not really, no.

As many as needed. In what way does your image invalidate her point?

>If she was right she wouldn't be mad at him.
/thread

>Is there any reason not to do it?