Is it safe to say now that Claymore is better than Berserk outside of the Golden Age and Conviction arcs?

Is it safe to say now that Claymore is better than Berserk outside of the Golden Age and Conviction arcs?

Attached: 12-13.jpg (750x601, 106.13K)

It is good, but who cares about comparisons?

No, I like them both for different reasons, stop trying to pin random creators and manga aginst one another for no reason, this isn't /sp/

Post-timeskip Claymore gets bad.

Berserk has golden age. thats it. thats the only time it was remotely good. it started out really shitty. its lucky it survived to golden age. then it could never maintain momentum from golden age and was progressively worse adn on top of the delays, the art got significantly worse over time to the point its like some deviant art tier copy of his style near the end. hes dead, but the manga died long ago.

Claymore is awful

>Post-timeskip Claymore gets badass.

both true

Was anyone else kinda disappointed that the disfigurement they had teased was just a big wound? I was kinda expecting something a little more after how it was built up.

>placed order for box set 2 years ago
>took them a year to get back to me and then they said "uh yeah we don't have any left sorry"
hopefully they reprint it

Bump to BTFO Sono Bitch Doll threads.

Just pin the damn thread, will you.

Yeah, I was. But this is middle age people were talking about. They didn't need much to be impressed.

I read Claymore and reread Berserk this year. Not comparable at all Berserk wins by several leagues.
Claymore being buried by history though is a bit sad, I thought it had some very interesting ideas that just were half baked or side lined for other plot points. Isley's Centaur form was also badass.

Attached: 1588190738604.jpg (700x934, 150.96K)

the world in claymore always just kinda felt empty and sterile, never like a living society. more time to flesh all of that out before it got bloated and the power levels all crept way up would'ved helped i think. like you said the basic ideas were cool, and it had some charming characters, but everything just kinda got lost in the slop by the end.

im surprised there was never a hack & slash game made out of it, it seems perfect for it

>never like a living society
It wasn't.

Closest thing to a hack and slash game is Soulstice.

The island is a isolated test grounds for developing new soldiers/bio weapons.

not in that sense, i phrased it poorly. i mean everything just felt like an empty video game town with flat ground and npcs standing around, only the big holy city ever sorta looked like a place where people lived and worked. sure they're guinea pigs but the society isn't raising them totally artificially truman show style, they're apparently supposed to be self-sufficient communities.

With the threat of beings like Rifel, and the youma, it would be very empty.

I think I know what you mean. Ariadne improves on this a bit although I have no idea where the plot is going now.

Well, it actually has an ending.

A forever slit from crotch to chest that opens to the organs inside is pretty damn horrific.

This is the worst take in the history of takes, possibly ever.

Attached: 1572802226939.png (300x250, 18.27K)

OP being a fag as always.

What really matters is.
>>>Who's best girl?
Gimme your top 5 Any Forumsnons

>Galatea
>Riful
>Miria
>Teresa
>Helen

Honorable mentions: Irene, Dietrich.Tabitha, and Cynthia

Attached: blonde tsundere always wins.jpg (691x960, 82.29K)

Roxanne was Cassandra's bitch.

Why people compare claymore to berserk instead of madoka?

Claymore peaks at the pieta war and then the author didn't know what to do with the series.

It suffers from the same thing SnK did. After the author decides to reveal the secret that lies beyond the main locations, you see it turns out to not be as good as you would expect.

But many such cases. Even One Piece was like this.

>Remember that when they revealed the basement secret in SnK I totally thought that Isayama was a hack ripping off Claymore even more
>Be a little envious that we never got off the island in Claymore
>See SnK clusterfuck of final arc
>Be glad that Claymore never sunk as low and feel some vindication in feeling Isayama's hackery way before everyone else.

just hit it from the back and put a tarp down to catch the oozings

Claymore has more femdom stuff so I prefer it