My Monster Secret

Why was it so good and why it'll never get adapted some more? That shit was peak comedy with cute waifus all around.

Attached: 913mVtVfQ4S.jpg (1500x2138, 561.56K)

It will never get more seasons because the manga is already over (GREAT ending, by the way) and Season 1 sold like absolute shit, there's no money to make off from it

I started reasing it a while ago after an user posted an image of her.
This is good stuff.
It would be chill to have a daily of this.

>It would be chill to have a daily of this.
Agreed. The art and the absolutely autistic characters would make good threads.

Sadly, we already had one just near the end of last year. I wish you anons had known .

The shit with her father was retarded.

If I'm going to get an anime with character designs like these, I'd rather not have one, thanks.

Attached: jwww.jpg (397x550, 128.05K)

I tried reading this once cus you niggers all rave about it. I didn't get it and dropped it after 15 or so chapters.
What's so good about it?

Was it the art style, characters, or something else that didn't work for you? Cause I know the art style shifts at some point, for the better, but if it's the characters that turned you off then I'm not sure it can be helped for you.

The fact that shit gets serious. The fact that it ends.

Attached: Dumon True Form.jpg (2574x1834, 2.45M)

Still my favorite volume

Attached: 1632155084559.jpg (2574x1834, 3.67M)

Humour fell flat for me. Characters were pretty bland.
Art never really matters. If it's good that's just a nice bonus.

Fair enough. Just not for you then. Perhaps the story later on could help somewhat, but the comedy is a big selling point in my opinion; so I'd write it off and move on.

That artstyle is awful

I like it, the big smiles and shit work surprisingly well.

because it got ate up as a seasonal anime assembly line output and not a passion project

The comedy is the highlight, although it's refreshing to have a romcom where the characters actually start dating and you see progress rather than just delaying everything with filler and then ending with a first kiss.

I wonder if there are other techniques to help advertise a work on Any Forums. It seems like some works struggle even with a daily, and I don't think it has anything to do with quality.

she didn't deserve it

Is this a top 5 greatest mistake in anime history?

>waifus

It was great, shame the anime was ass

In a good way.

The early chapters are fun but nothing really special. It becomes great later on.
But if you didn't like the early chapters then you might not enjoy the later parks all the much because the core is still the comedy and while it builds on itself over time it might just not be something you like.

Attached: jitsu wa fusion.png (174x270, 84.75K)

Yeah, it gets storytimed every year or so on Any Forums. They're great threads, Densei's volume with Sakurada usually ends up taking 2 threads past bump limit to get through because of how fast they move. The last one was unusual since to mix it up the official translation was storytimed instead of the one most of Any Forums was used to.
It wasn't as bad as I expected but it still had a horrible wrongness about some things.
The threads just don't last that long, only a few hours before hitting bump limit and falling into the archive, especially in the later chapters, so they're easy to miss. Polls show it is usually about 50/50 returning fans and new readers.
JWWW is a great manga to re-read a while after you finish it because you'll notice so much you missed the first time. For a cute manga about dumb girls, it sets up important things and hints surprisingly early and often.

Ayy Lmao > Glasses > Time Traveler > Angel > Teacher > Vampire > Dog
Devil is impossible to place.

Doesn't mean anything. Lots of classics never got good anime adaptations.

Devil is too powerful to be considered waifu material.

>his latest series just got cancelled

Get the feeling he'll have to go back to a pure romantic comedy next time

It’s so good isn’t it. The romance (eventually) got really really good, the comedy hit its mark once you became familiar with the characters, altogether it’s one of the best Romcoms I’ve read. Really enjoyed the art style too, I don’t know why people hate it so much

Attached: o7.jpg (813x885, 746.74K)