How is everyone enjoying one of this season's best cute little bloodsuckers...

How is everyone enjoying one of this season's best cute little bloodsuckers? Have to say it's been a while since I last saw the vampire lolita trope done in a serious tone and with some deoconstructing. Chloe's motif and character kind of remind me a bit of Claudia from Interview With The Vampire.

Attached: yummy.jpg (1280x720, 98.28K)

They didn't animate the bear, I want my fucking bear!

She made it worth chugging through the show. Chloe is legit top lolipire wife. The things she would do for Jean alone is beyond envious.

>deconstructing
opinion invalidated

I like it. A serious story is a nice change of pace. Still I'm hoping we'll get a S2 for Kyuuketsuki-san.

Attached: 1543592838336.jpg (1280x720, 166.2K)

built for headpats

>deoconstructing
fuck you

What's wrong? The deconstruction is light but it's there, even if in marginal amounts. Chloe is fed up with her way of life and her goal is to kill herself and take down Naenia, the thing that's seemingly a perceived symbiotic friend but actually isn't, through the belief her lover will become free and unburden by his shackled loyalty once she's gone.

only faggots use that word
why can't you just say that her character is well written and isn't a living cliche?

I don't see why it would, but it sounds like you have a personal issue with it rather than what the word means. Similar to how a picture can be worth a thousand words and simplify the need for wordy explanation, deconstruction is a trope. In simple terms, it's just a way to describe a closer look at other tropes that are met to be misleading and not played straight, basically subverted in a context that makes the story more serious and darker.

tl;dr
you write like a fag

Vampiru

Attached: bloodrain.gif (189x308, 133.65K)

>succinctly logical and reasonable is a bad thing
Okay.

built for rape

Attached: 1643469317115.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>this season has 3 kyuuketsuki rori
Feels good.

Attached: 1642696249516.webm (1920x1080, 420.14K)

Need webm.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Vanitas no Carte - 15 (720p) [963C1EEE].mkv_snapshot_17.49.069.jpg (1280x720, 109.13K)

>3
Yue, Chloe, and...?

Attached: 1643498450174.jpg (1280x720, 123.39K)

Attached: forced suck.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

the only vampire I'll ever need

Attached: 1641261050748.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I couldn't wait so I went ahead and read relevant chapters that covered her arc. It was...good shit. Chloe is made for loving and protecting, the world be damned. Jean did nothing wrong.

Doing God's work, bro. Maybe another webm of Chloe sucking and being a "top" to Noe? (including her getting picked up)

Attached: [SubsPlease] Vanitas no Carte - 14 (720p) [F2C606E6].mkv_snapshot_19.04.387.jpg (1280x720, 105.75K)

>gave up his true name in exchange for magic vampire hax; got it back for free and suffered basically no ill consequences
>elopes to have hot bloodplay sex with his eternally 11 years old lolipire wife
>leaves all the world formula device stuff and any responsibilities he or Chloe might have had for someone else to figure out
Is Jean-Jacques the luckiest guy in the series so far?

>hasn't been relevant yet
Okay, hoping she gets an episode or something soon.

Attached: noe raped.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

I read up to the latest chapter, and IMHO, Jean-Jacques definitely is. I think he is essentially Gilbert (from the author's previous work) who got a happy end with Alice. Vanitas, Noe, Jeanne will have to deal with all the other shit going down between vampires and humans, but Chloe and Jean-Jacques don't care about that stuff anymore and are gone off being in love and living in recluse.

God I wish I were Noe. Part 2?

I'm currently downloading the first three episodes right now.
If it fails to impress, you're all cock-choking faggots that need to an hero immediately.

So do Jean and Chloe have actual sex? Or is it just bloodsucking?

Why not both? We can assume and imagine they are because there's no reason why they wouldn't.

Actually, can Chloe even have kids?

>t. Lev

Vampires in the setting can have kids. But the ones we know of are between humans and vampires.

She was really good, Jeanne and Chloe definitely aren't bad either though.

chuunibyou dick salad.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Vanitas no Carte - 03 (720p) [47A861AC].mkv_snapshot_01.38.867.jpg (1280x720, 163.78K)

what a shitheap that show was, i cant belive i got conned into watching it

reused footage

Attached: [SubsPlease] Vanitas no Carte - 03 (720p) [47A861AC].mkv_snapshot_04.48.455.jpg (1280x720, 399.24K)

That show is on my backlog. What happened? Anything I should watch out for?

>What happened?
It's a slice of life with romantic undertones.
Not!Russia and Not!USA are in a space-race.
Not!Russia recruits a vampire as a test pilot for the spacecraft they plan to use.
A Not!Russia astronaut trainee falls in love with her.
Borscht
Also, despite being literally older than FUCKING DIRT, the vampire is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara.
It's a nice short show to watch.

That all sounds alright. I'll check it out whenever I can then.

the denouement oh, you thought we were going to execute the cute vampire girl?
they planned for the male pilot to break the rules and reveal she made the actual first space flight all along
keikaku doori

I don't mind spoilers. Did they get together in the end? An implied end is fine too.

the implied end is that they try for the next step in manned spaceflight; landing on the moon.
A second season where they do this would be pretty awesome.
I liked all the retro-tech that made it feel authentic.
by the way "laika" is the name of the dog the actual russians sent into space. You should look it up sometime. Kind of interesting.

No bad surprises then, that's good. I'm not much for real-world allusions and whatnot, but a vampire qt is something I never pass on. Moving Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu higher on a watchlist.

My ancestors are smiling at me, vampire. Can you say the same?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1598x899, 97.79K)

IMAGINE

Getting annoyed at being called old, cute.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Vanitas no Carte - 15 (720p) [963C1EEE].mkv_snapshot_12.28_[2022.01.30_04.50.55].jpg (1280x720, 99.28K)