Weakest season of all time?

There is only one anime that isn't some generic shit. And it is Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru.

The rest is copy of something that has been done better before. They may be good for someone who didn't saw many animes.

But for me who already have gone past 1000 shows, they aren't interesting at all.

Usually there are at least 3 or 4 animes to watch every season. But now there is only one.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - 02 (720p) [7B3D2F7C] 00_14_34 0001.jpg (1280x720, 178.32K)

kys fag

Holy bait

It gives me time to catch up with my backlog, so I'm not really complaining. Also, asking for a winter season to be interesting is a tall order.

>so I'm not really complaining
I am. I don't like being confound to only my backlog like I am right now

>boy meets girl hasn't been done before
Good one.

Also, what show is like Akebi-chan but better? The visuals alone make it worth watching.

anime fans will keep sucking up there garbage like the retards they are.

>>boy meets girl hasn't been done before
>Good one.

Has been done before. But Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru is better than what has already been done.

Who knew? Most anime is garbage and shows worth watching come twice a year at the absolute maximum.

Can't answer the question?

where is the trash isekai i love?

And yet the adaptation still attracted a flood of drooling retards

I want to smell her so badly.

You picked the most generic of the bunch

>There is only one anime that isn't some generic shi-

Attached: ghostgame.jpg (1080x1527, 211.84K)

Pretty normal season imo, I'm watching Akebi, Fabiniku, Priconne, Sabikui Bisco, Slow Loop and also ousama ranking / demon slayer

High quality shit for almost everyone

literally built for bbc

Attached: she is waiting.jpg (1000x1387, 746.76K)

>digimon
you need to be 18 to post here

>boy meets girl hasn't been done before

>Oh there's a new battle shonen and they fight bad guys? That has been done before.

>Retarded take
>Animes
>Seasonalfag
All you need to do is mention normies and multiple waifus in some way and you'll have the perfect bait.

>There is only one anime that isn't some generic shit. And it is Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san.
ftfy

nah, it's a really good season

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (293x273, 29.27K)

I was going to shit on you for Harem, but then I saw that you're a man of taste and a proud member of the church of hiling.

1000 isn't a lot. By now, you should have at least 2000 anime watched assuming you have been watching for at least 2 decades.

Big
Asian
Cawk

If you ever watch 1000 show of any type, live action or animated, you should kill yourself for wasting your life.

most Any Forumsnons are casual ironic weebs
t. started watching anime since pre-schooler and haven't stopped since

Attached: almost 2k.jpg (397x127, 9.71K)

>watching anime is wasting your life
Go back to your casual website or just kys, ironic weeb faggot.
This website is supposed to be for hobbyist

Yet you post 1000 posts on Any Forums. Intersting.

As much as I hate agreeing with anyone on Any Forums, I have to admit that you nailed it, OP. This has to be the weakest anime season I've seen in a decade.

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru is indeed the most enjoyable show out there this season. It's not my usual kind of thing, but someone it really works.

the op sucks shit, sounds like tohou nightcore, not worth watching

I didn't say anime. I grouped ALL tv into this. Anime is only a subsection of it. TV isn't a real hobby.
Are you implying that you're going to dox me? Because Any Forums is for shitposting, while shitting, not your main socialization.

>Any Forums is for shitposting, while shitting
fuck off from this website shitposter

RAYMAN HAS A CLUB???????

Anime newfag detected. If you think this is the worst season you probably started anime last year

Irony is lost on you. Go back to being butthurt in your circlejerks about your waifus.

Please leave.

>Fabiniku
Hell yeah that show is surprisingly actually good

Akebi-chan is one of the most original anime in years. Slow Loop is great too.

I like Sona Bisque too, but only because Marin is wife material. I can't watch the show without Goslinging.

Dangerously based

>He watches anime seasonally
I shiggy diggy

Attached: seraph-shinoa-smug.png (840x859, 524.11K)

Akebi chan is really good too though seasonalbro!

It's called burn out. Fag.

>generic shit
Not as generic as your mom.

What?

>Weakest season of all time
I think I have made a stunning discovery. According to Any Forums, every season is the worst season ever.

sono bisque doll is one of those cringe anime that ill never watch, im enjoying vanitas, aot and kny though so its a pretty decent season for me

Nobody watching 1000 shows still makes these dumb "this is the worst season ever" threads.

Attached: 1641188672647.jpg (1920x1080, 207.65K)

I'm still watching Akebi sailor moon, Slow Loop and that one where the guy shoots mushrooms but I agree this Winter is totally fucked.

i went over a few that caught my eye but princess connect seems to be the only one. And that's basically konosuba but more sol/mellow and "less" gagjokes. I guess the curse of anime and any other media or drug is that if you are a long time watcher soon every single one will feel like shit you've already seen but the characters have different hair color. Burnout is real and its what you can call "growing out of it"

>animes

I am enjoying Police in a Pod , Land of Leadale and Slow Loop

>sono bisque doll is one of those cringe anime that ill never watch
>I'm enjoying fujoshit and normalfag show 1 and 2, though

Your taste is garbage, faggots.

>le grow out of it
into what, shitty TV shows or avengers movie #1891 ?

>awkward boy meets gyaru hasn't been done before
what the fuck are you smoking

It's the best of its kind of all time according to him.

Hence i mentioned all media. By growing out of it i more meant growing into your grey gray daily grind of work and sleep. If you're lucky you'll have some autistic hobby to drown yourself in till the day you die. Or at least half way.