Digimon Ghost Game

Episode 16, "The Maneater's Forest", airs in 1 hour. IT'S CAMPING TIME!

Episode 16 preview: youtu.be/WlHe1TXKM94

Episode 16 synopsis: Hiro takes Gammamon solo-camping with him, and hears from the campground manager that some campers have been leaving without paying lately, as though they had been spirited away. It was a terrifying forest that caused people to disappear one after another.

Attached: FKPfGeeaIAEJeT5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 197.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY79b1eFhs
youtube.com/watch?v=AyA6cAHfdGA
youtu.be/rWaMPvhKyb4
twitter.com/wAX8Ic7ZqaK0X8W/status/1487583874062643202
withthewill.net/threads/digimon-mentions-in-toei-fiscal-quarter-3-ending-in-december-2021-report-numbers-up-for-digimon.26972/
exhentai.org/g/2126254/13f4e45723/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Ghost Game 16.jpg (3840x2160, 727.46K)

wake me up when best boy returns

Attached: gulus.jpg (320x320, 29.9K)

>Next episode, Freezing Hell, has no synopsis
So who's dying

my wife jelly

Attached: FF8sh6XagAAxYEr.jpg (414x586, 36.92K)

Episode 16 stream link: youtube.com/watch?v=2XY79b1eFhs

JELLYMON LOVE

Attached: 1636302023789.jpg (1920x1080, 97.71K)

Alternate link: youtube.com/watch?v=AyA6cAHfdGA

>ruri just got a snow field
icedevimon killing her friends.

Random point but I love that we frequently see random Digimon just chilling.

Jesus this episode looks like ass

Saving the budget for next episode.

Yeah, other than the two cute gammamon faces at the beginning, this episode has been quality fest.

>Ruli and Kiyoshiro are so against Gulus they won't even recognise it as one of Gammamon's evolutions
Holy fuck.

MoriShellmon looks fucking pissed

so, is this tamers reboot?

>budget kicks in

The sudden sakuga is jarring as fuck lol

Is this the first Perfect-level the gang has actually beaten in a fight

Actually wasn't there a camping episode back then in Tamers by the late 10ths?

What the fuck was with the sudden budget increase in the last five minutes? Also, villain just walks away, AGAIN,

I remember an episode during the Deva arc that had some of them at a camp. That might be what you’re thinking about.

He walked away but they did straight up blow his arm (which has probably fucked him up) so he's not like the others who got off scot-free.

You never heard of sakuga before?

EPISODE 17 PREVIEW: youtu.be/rWaMPvhKyb4

EVERYBODY DIES

I'm assuming all these Digimon they're fighting are going to team up with the main villain of this series but I could be wrong

Attached: FKF0ji_aIAALf3G[2].jpg (933x800, 145.47K)

>action Ruri is the only hope
Are they fucked?

yeah the one with the chicken and the teacher in swimsuit

Angoramon's fur is useless!

here's your Monster of the Week

Attached: 900px-Frozomon.jpg (900x900, 102.81K)

Attached: frozomon.jpg (320x320, 28.59K)

Reminder that according to the Reference Book (which Ghost Game has followed to a T in almost every instance) Frozomon saves people caught in blizzards and the like (he even has a sword to melt ice), and doesn't cause them. So Frozomon is most likely a red herring and the actual villain is someone who actually creates blizzards as an attack.

Attached: 1642556129270.jpg (1100x1100, 787.98K)

A Canadian?

I like how this is the Jojo of the Digimon anime but without all the gay shit and asspulls

Oh shit!

>a Mega already
nah, it'll be PedoDevimon again

Why would it be? Do some people have a boner for him because of Tamers' depiction?

Rate this episode

Attached: Betel.jpg (1200x675, 81.71K)

QUALITY/10

Betel didn't job/10

meh filler/10

I thought this is just Gegege no Kitaro except with Digimon instead of youkai

Not really filler. Gives another angle on the "Gulus problem".

Ruli and Kiyoshiro are absolutely shit scared of Gulus appearing again, to the point they'll hack Hiro's computer to find out where he is so he has no chance of obtaining it.

Its trying to be. You can pretty much see the tamer equivalent of each character of the cast.

>inb4 Ruri and Kiyoshiro's constant supervision is what causes Gulus to come out again

>Ruli and Kiyoshiro are absolutely shit scared of Gulus appearing again
And the bad impression they have of Gulus is all their fault. They attacked him and Gulus responded.

twitter.com/wAX8Ic7ZqaK0X8W/status/1487583874062643202

The camping scenes were adorable regardless of the QUALITY inflicted on them.

Attached: FKT1pcSaUAQ3Kqy[1].jpg (1200x675, 126.97K)

It can be perceived as alot of series but they're basically fighting enemy stands but with evil Digimon as bizarre shit keeps happening

Possibly. Hiro WANTS to see Gulus again. They won't let him.

I wouldn't say Gulus is completely innocent in that scenario.

>getting to the point where I just skip episodes and just read the threads to see if anything happenend/10
I am quite ready for the plot to kick in

Funny how Ruri is rejecting Gulus so strongly when Lamortmon is a dark evo in all but name

>muh plot
Fuck off.

>muh plot
Yes

Could they do an "aura tease" for Lamortmon next week? It would be peculiar.

You might as well drop the show and pick it back up once it's over.

It feels like they're taking it slow so that when plot stuff actually hits it'll hit hard.

How did you handle all the other Digimon series then?

If next week is the catalyst then I have no fucking idea where the show's going to take us. It genuinely looks like one of the most depressing episodes in the franchise's history.

You say that as if most season didn't have a plot

>A fucking zamboni

Would laugh if its somehow tied to Sealsdramon/the D-Brigade. Even funnier (very low chance) if we get edgy batbunny from this episode rather than edge Gammamon

Attached: D-Brigade.png (1080x608, 519.06K)

I just noticed Jellymon changes the way she speaks when she evolves. I wonder if they'll keep doing it when she reaches her perfect and ultimate forms.

That and he's a recolor and Ghost Game has a massive stiffy for DW recolors.

NeoIceDevimon never

Attached: NeoDevimon.png (1918x1080, 1.29M)

she goes full teen brat, it's great

>ara ara mommy for ultimate
Imagine.

>inb4 the reason Ruri looks horrified at the end of the preview is because of Angoramon/Lamortmon going completely insane

Attached: Ep 17 preview.jpg (1200x675, 104.37K)

The also give her a lot more funny sound effects for things like her attacks or even just when she moves.

they clearly love her

If Gulus has some cunning he could try convincing Hiro to give up on his cowardly meme friends in exchange for information on what's his dad doing.

Not in the first 20 episodes

>Abandon your friends Hiro
>It's eat or be eaten Hiro
>You can only trust your own strength Hiro

Attached: 1642162168975.png (512x512, 211.52K)

Yes it did.
Adventures had devimon/etemon and the crests
Tamers had hypnos and the devas.
Savers did start out motw, but dropped it by episode 10.
And comparing ghost game to any of the other series is not a good sign

>Adventures had devimon/etemon and the crests
Episodes 14-21 was arguably the least focused part of Adventure.

It had them collecting the crests, skullgreymon, piximon's training and the whole pyramid raid.

Those weren't really following a strict plotline though, that's my point.

I'm okay with the plot not yet kicking because to me the cast is so delightfully enjoyable it excuses the lack of objectivity. But I can see it might be getting old.

I expect Hiro is the kind pussy who'd choose Bonds.

The crests and the final stretch are relevant. SkullGreymon was one-and-done. Dark evos didn't end up mattering much, especially when Yamato went full tard at some point.

It did.
It was all about getting stronger to deal with the stronger threats they are going to have to face off against which was etemon in this case.
You might argue that etemon is a shit villain or whatever, but he was a legit threat that they somehow had to find a way to deal with which those episodes centered around.

Also even if you don't agree with that Etemon's arc came after the whole devimon/black gear arc and it's climax.

I've said nothing of the sort about the quality of those episodes, don't put words into my mouth.

I'm just saying those episodes are probably where Adventure is at its lowest level of focus in terms of a plotline; as you've described, they do multiple things before finally battling Etemon.

I've no idea what you're even trying to say at this point.

Ghost Game's weakness is the lack of real plot, but them's the breaks when the writers are scared of accidentally making Nidhoggmon level trainwrecks. MoTW stuff is just Appmon but less cringe/no one is Astra tier terrible

Now I think about it, the Tokyo arc is probably the least focused part of Adventure. It's similar to the Etemon arc in how it addresses various points, but it's a slight bit longer.

What I meant by focus was they're not like the Devimon or PicoDevimon arcs where there are clear "parts of the jigsaw" being completed, if you get what I mean.

>MoTW stuff is just Appmon but less cringe/no one is Astra tier terrible
I find it funny that GG had an actual fart joke that was somehow more tolerable than Astra describing farts in Appmon.

Why this obsession with astra being terrible when he had a pretty great partnership with musimon? Sure rei was the best, but haru and eri were worse than astra overall.

Because he was an absolute fucking irritant from day 1. Doesn't matter that his relationship with Musimon was good, he was completely insufferable. Rei and Hajime were the only tolerable members of the main cast. Haru is one of the worst goggleheads the show's had. Appmon's first episode is by far the worst opening episode of a Digimon season.

Pic related, it's me. I despise Appmon.

Attached: raging at my PC.png (352x360, 11.57K)

And GG already had Gulus, the evolution episodes, Sistermon, and the episodes where a reoccurring Digimon appears. Also all the series you brought up were mostly filler just like GG

All the series were MotW early on so what's your point?

>I've no idea what you're even trying to say at this point
That adventure already had an entire plotline that it finished and payed off with devimon and file island.
And despite etemon's arc shortcoming it still has more of a plot thread with etemon pushing their shit in compared to ghost game's episodes which is just random digimon causes some trouble and then promptly fucks off by the end of the episode.
Plus they found their crests during those episodes which are important part of the narrative.

>just random digimon causes some trouble and then promptly fucks off by the end of the episode
>Implying Zassoumon, Phelesmon, Dracumon, and GulusGammamon aren't 100% going to come back later

So muh plotfag just want a big baddie to show up and say "i'm the big baddie behind everything, look forward to my death" already

They want their precious og or tamer plot but of course ignore all the non plot episodes in them.

By this time in most series, we had more headway.

>Adventure
Devimon was defeated, people were getting their Crests, and Etemon was an established threat.

>02
The cast were getting their second armor forms and we were nearing the end of the Kaiser arc.

>Tamers
Also a camping episode, coincidentally enough. But by then, they'd defeated three of the Devas, got hints about who they are, and Guilmon got his Perfect form.

>Frontier
Beast Spirits were revealed, and we had those evil spirit guys.

>Savers
The Tarzan kid was around

>Xros Wars
Decent headway into conquering the Digital World. We got Beelzebumon and Shoutmon X4B. The rival factions were established.

We learned a lot about Ghost Game's mechanics, but in terms of actual plot, we just have crumbs and a few threads that MIGHT lead somewhere down the line.

Do you think this will get over 50 episodes like the previous series ?

>ITT: user doesn't understand the meaning of slow burn

I hope so. Plot aside, I genuinely love the cast this time around.

There's a difference between a slow burn and meandering.

>muh fast pacing
gulus and the digimon factions are what's setup.
Same thing as gegege kitaro, a war is about to happen and the digimon want their new land.

Look on the bright side at least the human cast of ghost game is somewhat better than the shit cast xros wars and app mon had

>Hiro and friends vs:
>GulusGammamon (+ maybe BlackAgumon)
>Phelesmon and his master (+ Boogiemon army)
>Dracumon
>Elder Zassoumon and his Zassoumon army (+ maybe Jyureimon)
>The mysterious force causing Digimon to end up in the human world
An all out war is 100% happening sometime in the future. The question is if the villains will work together or if they'll fight each other too.

I liked Taiki, he was a breath of fresh air after the last couple of guys. But yeah, Ghost Game has a stronger cast this time around. The writing is also pretty good overall. I wouldn't have made it this far if the characters and many of the mysteries weren't so engrossing.

I hope you're right because that sounds great. But that's all assumption at this point. Many of these enemies could just show up once or twice more and lose, or get the Clockmon treatment. I don't think Elder Zassoumon would make for an interesting villain regardless of what happens.

As it stands, pieces are being set up but there's been so little payoff yet. Even slow burns have a clearer direction by now.

People wouldnt complain if the series wasnt putting these "plot advancing" episodes between every 4 or 5 filler episodes.

Well the writer of the V tamer manga is helping with the writing. How usually is the pacing in his stories ?

tbf today's episode wasn't completely filler. It was still mostly filler but it had two important points:
>Ruri and Kiyoshiro are scard shitless of Gulus and don't trust Hiro to go off on his own
>The gang have the power to beat Perfect-levels if they work together (and with some outside help)
Although now that we're nearing the 20 episodes point the filler should hopefully decrease.

Imagine if the whole cast got dark evolutions?
Would be a nice change of pace, especially with how they'd handle it, instead of how they typically use it as a catalyst to reach perfect and/or ultimate level.

Why wouldn't it?

I guess it'll all depend on how long they plan on running Ghost Game. If it's 66+ episodes like Colon, the MotW formula will probably run its course by episode 30.

Today episode also made a point to show that Hiro doesn't want to make Gammamon kill another digimon and so tried to find a way to just chase Cherrymon away. Morishellmon chastised him for that nativity multiple times. I bet it's gonna come back and bite him in the ass in one of the future episodes.

>I bet it's gonna come back and bite him in the ass in one of the future episodes
I feel like this will be Phelesmon. They let him escape and he explicitly said he was going to continue pulling the "scare people so that his buddies can fully manifest" bullshit. I can see him coming back alongside his master.

>xros
>shit
Filtered.

yeah I was filtered cause it was bad

I dont know. Is it a tradition for digimon to do over 50 episodes ?

I don't think we had a series shorter than a full season.

Well, they did release this series right after the reboot ended.
It does make you wonder if Toei's "Digimon" budget might be too low at the moment for a full season.

Although that would explain the QUALITY we are getting in these episodes.

that facial expression on hiro when he asked about the rumors of being spirited away looked awfully familiar.

Attached: hiroface2.jpg (1051x500, 125.57K)

>Also, villain just walks away, AGAIN,
except he's fucked for the next 50-100 years minimum.

Since we're on the subject, here's some fun info from one of Toei's fiscal quarter reports

>The 'Other Business' section mentionsa 62% increase from the prior fiscal year. They ascribe this growth to Pretty Cure and Digimon Adventure related events. They note the prolonged coronavirus pandemic has meant a large reduction in events in general, so overall profitability fell even though there was growth from the prior year. (Basically, Pretty Cure and Digimon Adventure made it grow, but that growth is because 2020 was so low, and they obviously aren't back to where it was before, which is their goal.)
>Overseas Copyright Business saw significant increase in sales due to apps and merchandise rights. Digimon Adventure sales in North America are listed as a key element.
>Their revised earnings forecast (consolidated) for fiscal year ending in March 2022 is up. Sales of merchandise and game rights for Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Digimon Adventure were higher in Europe, US, and China than they had estimated during their previous forecast.
>This, and related financial documents show that continuing the general trend we've seen in the last few of these, the brand is doing well, and is a major part of business for Toei. Licensing for the brand outside of Japan even has it outpacing various other franchises in those segments that tend to do well for Toei (such as Sailor Moon for example.)

Source: withthewill.net/threads/digimon-mentions-in-toei-fiscal-quarter-3-ending-in-december-2021-report-numbers-up-for-digimon.26972/

>Under the app section there is a mention of New Century doing well in China, and how it ranked number 1 in the 1st month of it's distribution and it's been near the top of sales rankings since then.

It looks like the brand is doing well, so I'm sure they have some faith in Ghost Game.

Why do you people expect good animation when it comes to digimon did you forget that we are talking about Toei ?

at least ghost game doesn't look like this. the bar for toei is dismally low.

Attached: 1546095262797.jpg (1280x720, 171.32K)

Watch more more of their anime that isn't one piece or dbs.

So basically its like what I said its mostly MotW with plot sprinkled here and there

Do you mean like dragon quest and precure ?

Most of them still had more plot development than Ghost Game, which was the point.

I wouldn't really call villains that are easily defeated and more villains popping up any different from what GG is doing

I think he's talking about Digimon having shit animation for so long

If they want to save the budget of these non-major episodes (like ep 13) for big moments like the episode's fight then I'm all for it.

We had the movies and colon was fine animation wise.

This would be great. Train will probably be a friend, but a mega being an enemy would be a bit much, even for 3 champs and an ultimate.

Phelesmon gonna build himself up a crew of powerful cronies. We've got lots of allied Digimon as well, and some which could match up with the strong enemies, leading up to Canoweissmon, probably.

> movies
movies always have better animation

>colon
It had a lot QUALITY moments.

There were arcs and structure, which is more than what Ghost Game has. Devimon shits on the Ghost Game villains because he had set up and pay-off within 13 episodes. And a lot of those developments were important. We got Crests, we got the Devas, we almost finished up Ken's story arc, Xros Wars' factions were established. Just because there were MOTW, doesn't mean the story had to stall for them.

>Devimon shits on the Ghost Game villains because he had set up and pay-off within 13 episodes
Devimon was a shitter who got one-shotted and it has a structure that gets interrupted every other episode

Kill yourself OG shitter, devimon was a one off villain and led to nothing.

>they'll fight each other too
Kinda like a hunt, or a game ? A ghost game ?

That's one series which had an entirely different production team. Look at how Pokemon got fucked over after last season ended because of that

Devimon wrecked the crew until Angemon showed up, and even then Angemon ended up reverting to an egg. He was still intimidating and created a lot of chaos.

>it has a structure that gets interrupted every other episode
Which is better than Ghost Game's barely-there structure.

Devimon wasn't part of the main plot, but he was a great starter villain. He did more to cast a shadow over the first 13 episodes than any of the Ghost Game villains have in 16. The closest we have is GulusGammamon, who will definitely be better in the long run but so far only appeared in the back half of one episode.

>clips through leg
was there anything good about tri?

Xros Wars is just all the issues Colon has (MC wank, shallow cast) but more effort put in some of it

>but he was a great starter villain
He was threatening in that he was strong, but he was too strong. He easily beat every champion until Angemon got his plot attack off that one shot him. It'd be like if Phelesmon was set up as a pretty big bad for 10 eps, then he comes up on the GG crew and easily beats all of them. Then idk, Bakumon evolves and one shots Phelesmon, then he dies and becomes a Digitama.

>tfw no qt manjaw aibou

If that all it takes to be defeated then you failed as a villain. And no the structure is fighting Digimon they'll meet later which is why they're not defeated

Devimon's defeat was weird, but he served his purpose as a villain. With Devimon, he actively sent minions out to stop the gang, or he corrupted others. He also separated everyone, forcing them to go through trials and eventually unite. The characters were building up to reunite and fight him.

In Ghost Game, the villains so far have had no lasting impact, except for Gulus. Maybe we'll get this all-out war, but so far that's just assumption because they haven't actively built up any story beyond gathering bodies. You actually need to build things up instead of just setting up things and forgetting about them for 10 episodes before dropping them back in.

This is why people are complaining. Yeah, Ghost Game will eventually have pay-off. But so far, the set-up has been dull. There's so much more that could be done to better establish their threats, what's going on, and provide direction. And I don't think it's worth sitting through a couple of shitty fillers just so shitty villains can show up later and either do their shit, or just act as another body.

Hiro´s softness almost made Gammamon & everybody around him get killed.
I wonder how the writers are gonna deal with this plot detail.

Hiro will need to learn some digimon are better off being killed and reborn. And when he accepts that Gulus Gammamon will be the default adult for Gammamon

>NeoIceDevimon never
there's already MarineDevimon for that he melted after SHINKAAA

Attached: Marin_Devimon_Adventure_02.jpg (608x424, 208.5K)

So, Icedevimon next week?

gulus was right

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 13 (1080p) [26BD62A0].mkv_snapshot_19.01_[2022.01.30_06.27.26].jpg (1920x1080, 202.38K)

I really hate that dog nose, same with the red evolution.

GG doesn't have shitty filler like all the other series which is probably why most people don't care about the pace

Nice, good to know bandai's digimon revival project is doing well !!

>One piece swimsuit

Attached: YES YES YES.jpg (500x281, 46.82K)

A lot of people are complaining about the pacing. Not just on on Any Forums, but anime forums and Digimon forums. And the complaints have been growing. Today's episode seems to have gotten a meh reception at best. People also shat on other episodes, like the siren episode and the bird episode. Ghost Game overall has been received well, but you can't just ignore the criticism it's getting.

Yeah the muppet face doesnt help.

Is Hiro´s mindset right or not?

He'll be proven right at the end because Muh Redemption, or they'll sidestep the problem by having a villain kill their enemies, or he'll be "right" simply because killing would fuel GulusGammamon.

I really hope not. There's been a dozen shitters that have gotten BTFO and had to dip out at this point. If we really have to relive all their crappy MotW subplots again, I'm done.

He doesn't want his little brother to become essentially a vessel for a killing machine (where the onus would still fall on Gammamon despite Gulus being its own entity at this point). He's not wrong for not wanting Gammamon/Betel to burn up another Digimon when he can barely comprehend the idea of death.

We'll have to see where things go and what things may change, but I wouldn't say he's wrong. He's absolutely not wrong for not wanting his adopted brother to kill others.

Big top from a triceratops...

>edge Gammamon
>Default

I'd settle for Kaus.

In terms of padding episodes 6 and 7 are still better than the Yukidaru/Frigimon episode of Adventure 1999/Vilemon episode of Tamers/almost every early Savers MotW.

That's not saying much. And it still doesn't address the main complaint about Ghost Game's overall pacing

Kaus and Wezen are both specialized. Imagine Kaus in an enclosed space, or Wezen in a hallway (he couldn't even turn around cause of his shape). Betel will always be the default. Gulus may become something of an ally at some point, or not. Seems like if he was he'd be too strong.

>Hiro finds out a certain Digimon killed his dad months ago
>forces Gammamon to go Gulus and kill it
>Gulus is extremely pleased they are finally speaking the same language
>Hiro starts going full digimon emperor, hunting down powerful digimon and defeating them
>Galus gets to know Hiro better, and he starts to understand how much both Hiro and himself are hurting
>Gulus himself is the one who has to put his foot down and snap him out of it when Hiro tries to pick a fight with a powerful but entirely nonviolent Digimon

That would be interesting, but we have 2 other characters, and this sounds more plausible if Hiro was the only one around.

they can get a B plot about trying to find Hiro but stumbling onto the end of the world prophecy or something

No.

so Hiro and GulusGammamon are going to Jogress when they reconcile, right?

Kek. Necrobumpers saved the thread from page 10 again.

exhentai.org/g/2126254/13f4e45723/

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 16 (720p) [D198E6D5].mkv_snapshot_23.09_[2022.01.30_03.07.43].jpg (1280x720, 65.64K)

No. Gammamon will become his Perfect form.

I bumped it because I haven't seen the episode yet and didn't want the thread to fall off.

I mean, this time we get the justification that Hiro just wanted to chase him away as he's afraid letty Gammamon kill will lead to the reawakening of Gulus

Link broken?

Works for me.

Strange.

So is this leading to an all out war between remaining good guys and the bad ones who walked away?

Ah I see people have been speculating about this earlier in the thread already.

Angoromon's perfect/ultimate does have dark evo vibes because it looks so feral

No.

Frozomon for definite and possibly FrosVelgrmon.

She poops in the wood

Digimon Tamers is way better

Disgusting.

Nice episode. Wish we would have gotten more of Hiro and Gammamon brotherly bonding.

>Jellymon is the type of girlfriend that would inspect thoroughly your browser history
Oh no.

>Kiyoshiro is completely against compromising Hiro's room and PC
>Jellymon just asks Gammamon for the password
The Jelly does what the Jelly wants.

Attached: jellymon the ojousama!.jpg (960x1620, 275.84K)

>the Hunchback of Hanazura Academy
This sequence in particular was QUALITY

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 16 (1080p) [25B63FE5].mkv_snapshot_07.49_[2022.01.30_11.09.05].jpg (1920x1080, 532.83K)

MoriShellmon not being a clear good guy was a nice twist.

DUMP ME SOME JELLYFISHE I LOVE HER

Dude just wanted the old fart out of his forest.

But crucially threatened Hiro if he didn't help.

>"You will protect everyone if Cherrymon shows up again?"
>"I'm not making any promises"
Can't wait for this to come back and bite

Very cute coach rider.

Attached: sleepy jelly.jpg (300x300, 47.71K)

thanks !

Attached: whothis.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

I hope she gets some nice stuff next Comiket.