Yashahime

I don't get it. Kirinmaru seems like a good guy. He wants to save the earth from a doomsday meteor.

Attached: 0978719.jpg (1920x1080, 360.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi46.html
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi47.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Osamu Kirin is a good teaher and a good lad, Kirinmaru is getting crazy and Riku is horny for JK Tomboy

Inuyasha dad moments are so cool

Attached: 1234324.jpg (1920x1080, 320.76K)

I don't get why Sango slapped Miroku for asking how the kids are doing

Attached: 214321.jpg (1920x1080, 254.9K)

He was grabbing her ass when he asked that.

>He wants to save the earth from a doomsday meteor.
Yes, but not out of the goodness of his heart, but to fuel his ego. He doesn't actually care if destroying the meteor ends up killing billions.

I need to move on from subs. I never noticed that.

Attached: [EMBER] Hanyou no Yashahime - Sengoku Otogizoushi S2 - 17.mkv_snapshot_16.40.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Osamu Kirin is a different person than Kirinmaru.

A reminder that MIroku sexually assaulted a 14 years old girl and got away with it.

I'm the only one pissed off for what they did to Shippo? Shippo was supposed to become a great demon, a reliable ally, bit he is still just a fucking joke character, fuck this.

Is Kagome still really tight?

Attached: 1609655246122.gif (689x521, 1.91M)

Never was.

Who can blame him

Attached: 1609656660251.jpg (448x448, 33.35K)

The best. Eternal love. First waifu.

Why didn't Inuyasha used his dimensional cut or whatever is called?
Why couldn't Kagome 1 hit-ko Kirinmaru with her sacred arrow?
Why can't they just get Sango to use her Hiraikotsu which also can 1hi-ko any demon?

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that when Inuyasha/Kagome and Rin are talking to their kids about their other parent, they refer to them by name rather than father or mother?

>had 3 kids together
>still mad at him grabbing her ass

Consent yo. Its not the time for grabass. Plus he's still training to be holy or whatever.

Not really.

Inuyasha/Kagome haven't been around Moroha for a long time to be used to calling each other that. Rin has a concubine-lord relationship with Sesshoumaru.

Moroha's mother Kagome.

Attached: file.png (279x263, 92.1K)

TREEKYO WILL SHOW UP TO REVEAL THAT MOROHA WAS FROM A PARALLEL PAST THE WHOLE TIME WHERE RIKU TRAVELED THERE TO KIDNAP HER AND GIVE HER TO CANON INUYASHA, AND THAT SHE IS KIKYO AND INUYASHA'S DAUGHTER

What would finally stop your seething?

Attached: [EMBER] Hanyou no Yashahime - Sengoku Otogizoushi S2 - 17.mkv_snapshot_06.46.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Birth scene

It s been like 20 years, Shippo will need lkle 500 tp get there.

Honestly.... Kirinmaru does not seem THAT strong. They had to BS some haku shit for Sesshomaru not to beat him.

Osamu Kirin is more based.
>Teaches JKs
>Stalks the lolis

Yeah, he's going to be a great demon... in about 100-200 years. By demon standards, he's still a kid.

>She's been taking the knot daily for the 14-15 years they were trapped in that black pearl.
I don't think so...

Kagome should teach her to behave like a proper woman

No, I want a remake of this series where Rin, Towa and Setsuna all died during childbirth and Inuyasha and Kagome had a litter of triplet Moroha's with slightly different eye color, hair color and character quirks so you could distinguish them from each other and just basically rewrite the story from that point on.

I don't get why they have to use the Windmill of time to get back. Is the well no longer working?

The Well needed the Shikon Jewel or it's shards originally, or Root Head at the beginning of the series.

deleting towa would of made this show 500% better

Attached: B778D610-D16A-4445-BA65-9F2F0A77C2EA.jpg (218x183, 34.57K)

Dude, that wasn't the moment.

What are you going to do once the final episode of the series airs and they never reveal anything like that?

>WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL...
>So we been breaking youkai for 3 generations.
>Mos' time the breaking sticks. The youkai don't give you any kine uh problems.
>B b but sometimes, sometimes... well sometimes you get a PECULIAR youkai.
> This one youkai, well he was a half breed, he a uh, well he would act up but he wouldnt hide it.
>It seem every week he was pretending to take a nap on a tree branch( but with one eye open all koi like) or he'd take rice from someone else's bento, or or or he'd peep on the womenfolk while they were bathing.
>Every week he'd do somethin' rascally IN PLain damn sight of the OVaseeah.
>OVasseha would call out to the mutt to put on the Beads of Subjugation. This Mutt's eyes would light up and before you could whistle dixie, he'd have them on.
>This Mutt would run to those beads of subjugation like they were a cool stream on a hot August day in Shizuoka.
>Helllll it got sooo bad this mutt would TELL you what kine mischief he was gone get his half breed ass into. He hadnt even DO nuthin yet..
>He would throw the necklace right over after an call out " COME On KAaaaaGOME THIS MUTT AINT GUNNA SIT HISSELF!"
>Just down right peculiar...

Attached: Mutt Breaking.png (2400x3000, 3.78M)

Kagome and inuyasha could have easily beat this guy in the original series.

They could have easily beaten him now, but he ran away like a coward. That's the whole reason Sesshomaru trapped them in the Black Pearl to begin with.

She's pretty bland. Ironically, this series needed much more interaction between the main characters and slice of life scenes. Most of the episodes, they're dealing with the plot.

More

>Towa being motivated to find out what she is
>slice of life scenes with her getting used to ancient Japan
>maybe a few more modern day scenes with just the 3 of them chilling out

>trapped in a dimension that keeps her 18

Yeah she's tight as fuck bro. not ep 1 inuyasha tight but still way tighter than sango who pushed out 30 kids after BMC (big mirroku dick)

I like Towa, but I think she'd have shined more if they had to go back and forth between the eras. Her best moments were when she was in the Reiwa Era.

Hope they have a fanservice OVA after this.

Man, It's kinda been a slog to get through this for the majority of the show but now that it's almost over i feel like i'm gonna really miss it.

It's built like older shows where each episode has its own plot vs. newer shows where there's a major event each episode as part of the overarching plot. I like it, it's really comfy.

WHY DOES KAGOME REFER TO INUYASHA BY HIS FULL NAME RATHER THAN FATHER TO MOROHA

YEAH AND WHY DOES MOROHA CALL IZAYOI HER GRANDMOTHER BUT NOT KAGOME'S MOTHER

>I cannot bear the thought of young lives such as hers

Sounds like a threat to me

I want see a doting grandma next week

Attached: Sesshoumaru mom.jpg (1200x675, 102.64K)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: baby_bump.jpg (614x375, 26.22K)

This
I think the biggest fault I have with Yashahime is they rushed through so much of it. Inuyasha was about the journey, the adventure. There's no journey or adventure in Yashahime, most of the plots they introduce could have been deleted in favor of SoL and it wouldn't have impacted the show at all.

Yashahime has really made me respect the original Inuyasha and how some of its best episodes were ones that weren't from the Manga but were instead what we used to refer to as the "filler". Without filler, the plot is simply overwhelmed.

no this is a good point wtf? you call Izayoi, a woman you've known for less time than Kagome your grandmother but not Kagome?
crazy bipolar writing. Then again it's kind of what I expected for a show desperately trying to put itself back together.

Attached: 1611095101328.jpg (457x505, 82.41K)

Attached: 1611854956687.jpg (325x450, 48.28K)

What do you guys think of the manga? Will you buy it in English when it comes out?

Attached: 59_60.jpg (1674x1200, 1022.28K)

She also still doesn't call him by his name.

This episode was pretty bad. Don't really get the point of that cliffhanger for last week. Kon? Like why have stuff like this. Inuyasha's technique look fucking pathetic.
I get why Rin decided to not hug her children, but for fuck sake this whole family reunion is prolonging for no reason.
Wish we had least got more.

MOROHA IS FROM A PARALLEL PAST

Attached: 1609656543714.png (764x1082, 495.1K)

>doomsday meteor.
wtf did i miss?

No. I might buy it in Japanese at some point though.
Rumic world has translated some Takahashi-Shiina interviews:
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi46.html
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi47.html