Mushoku Tensei

>YOU WILL EITHER
>HAVE SEX WITH THE RED RETARD
>OR
>ILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT AND THEN THROW MYSELF IN A VOLCANO TO RESET
>CHOOSE, RUDEUS GREYRRATO
Why is he like this?

Attached: 9182398127381289.png (640x775, 499.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_HNTa79wM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=efQ9mqyu1mU
twitter.com/tokita_mag0/status/1487480962309312513?t=19
nyaa.si/view/1460027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The man wants a bunch of allies to dogpile Hitogami and would like to have more friends in the future. This is why he has put holes into all of Rudeus’s condoms snd why Rudeus has to be abstinent for the next month.

Anime onlys wont understand what the fuck you’re saying. They will also make wrong assumptions and will use them as arguments in these threads when anime starts airing again do you realize what you’ve done?
Keep up the good work.

>ALSO
>ALL YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE MARRIED
>AND HAVE KIDS BY AGE OF 15
>I WILL MATCHMAKE THEM MYSELF IF YOU REFUSE

kek

Attached: FKSH7w2XwAEnQrM.jpg (1892x1077, 163.76K)

Is there a webm from the BD? I only have an old one.

Attached: BBC.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I was thinking...
I get adding volume 7, and the Heaven continent in volume 23 since it amplies an unseen territory, plus gives a way for other people to recognize Laplace without showing him to Orsted and Perugius.
But i was wondering about volume 16, why add that? The Library Labyrinth wasn't really needed. But then i realized: it's another build up for the sequel!
A library where all the books are written down, even lost ones, like most likely those of Laplace! Now i expect it to become importat for whatever reason in the sequel.

Attached: Orsted's pain.jpg (1920x1080, 607.42K)

library was first mentioned in subjugation of KDK and subjugation was written before MT it's in the last chapter of subjugation I believe.

Attached: 1639932287090.webm (1920x1080, 317.37K)

mmmh, or maybe Rifu wanted an excuse to insert a the cool library so he added that sidequest...
But it's like the huge library of Avatar, no way it won't be used ever again.

>mmmh, or maybe Rifu wanted an excuse to insert a the cool library so he added that sidequest...
Yes lol I get the feeling subjugation had a lot of unused ideas which is why it's like a semi-canon. He utilizes some of them from there in the main story and probably found an opportunity for that in vol 16 .
>But it's like the huge library of Avatar, no way it won't be used ever again.
It will be most likely, considering how K2 and the sword he forged by slaying Kajakt was used

Attached: 1640030968691.webm (640x358, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_HNTa79wM

CD DRAMA about Volume 12 is finaly subbed

I can't wait to see it animated.
Thankfully season 2 hasn't many fight scenes that might take time, so if they are managing the time well they could do the hydra hand drawn.
The only complicated fights would be that of the white dragons of the 7th volume, and some fights of the Labyrinth, only because there would be many minions.

Attached: @l_minamiinu_l_I'm not crying.jpg (1545x859, 200.65K)

you kidding
season 2 will praticaly be a shonen anime

It will be quite similar to the first season in that sense yea, whenever there’s an action scene they can go all out budget wise like with the Orsted encounter.
?

Its a whole season of close encounters and battles to the death against the terrible villan E.D.

There aren't that many fights compared to season 1 where they traveled a lot. It's mostly SoL.
The most complicated stuff will be at the beginning and at the end of the season. In the middle the only thing worth is Badi, i can already see the animators hating him because of his many arms.
On the contrary season 3 will get serious with armors and fights.
I can see why, if the leak is true, they would start the production of season 3 together with the second.
I'l consider it a miracle if they do Fighting God hand drawn, from the silhouette he looks like a gundam

you got me good, how could I forget?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=efQ9mqyu1mU

Third volume of Orc is kinda meh. I prefer Elves over Gnomes. Sonya is life

Attached: image.png (373x721, 233.79K)

>Gnomes
Post a pic

Beast arc is the best one so far imo for various reasons, it comes right after that one.
I thought the dwarf one was pretty good too. Especially with how Bash actually loses.

We need more scenes of the waifu gurlz masturbating, like Roxy.

Half-gnome, half-human. Normal gnomes are ugly like rocks

Oh, I did read only first half of the volume. Maybe in the end I'll like it more. Anyway I will finish it tomorrow I guess

Attached: image.png (1530x1080, 3.26M)

would you get hard for her user?

Attached: 89429.jpg (350x491, 48.74K)

Ah guess I should’ve spoilered that, anyhow the second half is pretty amusing, enjoy.

Sure. If she were to fall for me, or somehow otherwise be willing to have sex with me, I would do her. She has an attractive enough face, after all.

>archer
>can’t imbue arrows with touki
no they’re useless like all archerfags in MT

>If you combine this magic and this magic, this
phenomenon occurs, but we’re not quite sure why

Eh, archers still have their uses. Despite almost everyone technically being able to use at least beginner class magic (they just need to be able to remember the magical words, after all, and even Eris and Ghyslaine could do that), the common person cannot cast spells that often, or don't even have the opportunity to train it at all. So it's still useful to have an alternate long-range fighting ability, if your magic runs out. And developing the battle aura and becoming really good at the superhuman feats still requires a shitload of training.
They also of course are silent weapons, unlike magic, which you have to chant rather loudly and audibly, so they do make for a good stealth weapon.

Knowing physics is cheating, I guess

We need more scenes of MC masturbating to their traveling companions.

If we’re talking seriously then yes, they’re also used commonly in wars when you have just normal soldiers fighting, it’s in these high level fights among superhumans that they’re practically useless.

>Get demon eye of infatuation
>live the life
that's all rudeus had to do

Which one is it?

DOUKI NOOOO!!!!

Kishi didn't have it at the time.

what really? that's factual?

She goes through all the options for magic eyes she can give:
>Magical power
>Identification
>X-ray
>Distant sight
>Foresight
>Absorption

oh ok din't know that thanks

she couldn't give the all seeing eye?

if (you) could summon anything from this world to aid yourself into MT world what would it be?

Attached: Magic-Circle-MT-MN-V11-Ch54.png (1034x721, 937.25K)

A whole laboratory that includes its stock room. Make a bunch of opium, methamphetamines, etc-then sell it to the nobility for dosh.

a nuke
then I kill orsted

Anyone who hasn't the light novels will not be able to make any judgements from this, this is beyond comprehension if you don't know the context.

Attached: 07EA0A20-5345-4A1B-B7CF-9E5DAC3754BB.jpg (720x1022, 368.02K)

Attached: 88252E78-B9CE-428F-8780-AC48B80FE101.png (1439x2042, 196.52K)

Attached: fuck.jpg (564x564, 27.22K)

wait but, if he is with ruijerdo then the metastasis event happened, and if the metastasis event happened and he isn't in rudy's body then basically he is still alive being a neet?

He is in Norn's body this time

>It’s another soul

>comic sans

I saw this in the anime and it was comical
Read the manga after and that shit was fucking horrific and genuinely disturbing with a whole other vibe

In the novel it had a scary vibe, in the anime they prefered to make it comical. But it's quite a "Oh shit!" moment in the novel.
I honestly prefer the scary vibe, after all Kishirika started two huge wars, so while she acts like an idiot she isn't someone you wanna mess around with. Thankfully all the other Demon Kings told her to shut up since things were peacefull now, or she would have organized another war.

unrelated, but even though you don't really notice it reading the novel rudeus still looks cute as an adult huh

CUTE. CUNNY. WIFE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: kishi.jpg (1081x607, 84.45K)

Only if she puts one her disgusted face

Attached: eww.jpg (268x615, 52.52K)

I would fight Orsted for a chance to suck on the tits of [Archer God] Sarah

He’s pretty cute. Those zenith genes make him pretty boyish even at an older age

What tits?

the barely present ones

I would rather not

This is a rat-free thread, right?

Attached: 1643278566122.jpg (700x394, 35.29K)

Just how much of Rudeus came from himself?

Attached: rifujin.png (470x427, 186.4K)

Attached: FKDGMM4aIAETNwc.jpg (2224x1668, 346.96K)

They are adding the sex on the BD? Based

would have ended better if it was him getting into a truck

Hahaha
No

Attached: 95676928_p1.jpg (1606x2560, 920.09K)

Was this scene cut or something?

Attached: 1640242147138.jpg (4096x2431, 814.33K)

Isn't that Ruijerd's backstory? Last thing I knew they were adding it as an extra to a BD or something

>This triggers Hitogami

Attached: Mushoku.Tensei_.Isekai.Ittara.Honki.Dasu.600.3485099.jpg (600x800, 77.32K)

Translate weebs
twitter.com/tokita_mag0/status/1487480962309312513?t=19

Attached: 20220129_202138.jpg (1600x2400, 480.93K)

Well that’s the assumption. Obviously he fucked up somewhere and has to do the truck route again

Weeb: A weeb is a derisive term for a non-Japanese person who is so obsessed with Japanese culture that they wish they were actually Japanese

Attached: BEA2B188-6E9C-45A0-AD7D-DD006E34264F.jpg (600x846, 131.41K)

>Sword God Style: all about the skill. Strongest style, beautiful form, explosive moves. Canonically the strongest Style
>Water God Style: Defensive to the extreme. All about parries and leading the flow of the blade back to your opponents
>North God “Style”: LMAOOOOOO JUST THROW SOME SAND IN THEIR EYES AND KICK THEIR BALLS #YOLO
Imagine being a Northfag

>North God “Style"
>Dale gribble throwing pocket sand

Why isn't there a South, East, and West God Style? wtf rifu?

>Sword God Style: Be effeminate
>Water God Style: Have no taste in men
>North God Style: Beat the demon king and impregnate her
Which one would you choose user?

That's a weeaboo. Weebs are Any Forums users and the sort. We'll give each other and ourselves shit for liking manga/anime while talking about manga/anime

only pussies do "Sword Gay Style"

>Sword God style: 0 IQ dumbasses
>North God style: 0 IQ dumbasses that throw their swords (and sometimes sand)
>Water God style: Actual civilized people with 9000 IQ that can parry any attack (except Orsted's)

You all may like anime and manga, but I’m far above that. I like light novels.
A side note though-my father really loves harem anime. Tried to get him into MT but he doesn’t like said LN’s because they’re too trashy.
This guy, who watches harem anime and thinks it’s pretty good, believes that LN’s are too trashy.

Cosplay sex?

You don't need IQ if the other is dead.

it was in the very first trailer. Unfortunately his backstory was cut.

it's unfortunate that fate is a bitch and doesn't allow more kids than those established, because Luicelia would have had a new sibling after that moment.

I don’t remember much from Vol 16, except Eris and Rudeus reunion shenanigans and conflict.
I stopped after Orsted fight with Water God.
Need to start vol 19 and finish the series

What was library labyrinth again?

i have no idea why
the backstory aprt was just a wall, a fire and rudeus eyes for like 30 seconds or more

It's a thing added in the Light novel, volume 16.
You can find the summary in the wiki.
Like said, it was already nominated in the SoKDK.
He probably wanted an excuse to show it before the sequel.

RABU

Attached: silphy b.jpg (1000x1532, 419.82K)

What was the original rudeus like?

I don't think anyone really knows because he was always going to be stillborn, unless Rifu has said something on that topic.

But do we have info of what the rudeus of previous loops was like?

A dead-on-arrival baby, that's all

The original Rudeus soul was literally unable to survive residing in his own body, so he's basically non-existent.

As the other user said he was always still born due to his Laplace factor overloading his body. He was never a living person (which neatly helps circumvent the fact that Rudeous may have killed a child by being born).
Spoilers for sidestories: When Nanoshi was summoned to the past from the future by her actual isekaied friend Rudeous' soul was released due to being killed by truck-kun and so slipped through the crack created during the teleportation, he ended up slipping ahead of nanoshi due to time shenanigans and basically hung around until it found a vessel to reside in, that being the Paul and Zenith's stillbirth that was born with literally impossible amounts of mana but no soul.

Attached: 1642523638484.jpg (216x229, 13.81K)

Attached: Silent.png (1024x980, 147.04K)

Attached: 1642897158324.jpg (960x676, 63.55K)

Attached: FHtBrwvakAUb9IA.jpg (1050x1298, 227.07K)

How much you wanna bet souls canonically have a gender, so it was literally impossible for NEET Rudy to reincarnate in a female body?

that will make the west fanbase riot

Sounds good.

>due to time shenanigans
Wasnt it implied that the rift struggled to open due to the worlds fate fighting against it and it opened just enough for a soul to slip by. Then Rudeus was born and changed so many things that the worlds fate changed too, which led to the rift fully opening.
This also opens the question if this was intentional, since it was a requirement for the rift to fully open.

Laplace can't reincarnate unless the body is ideal for his soul, including gender. So you can say souls have a gender

Oh shit, they did say that. Western audience will seethe when that's animated and the implications are realized.

What are you talking about? It was pretty comical in the novel. She was also basically manipulated by others to start a war, well it was mainly Hitogami’s manipulation to bait out Laplace and then he used Badi with the armor to split his soul in half.
After that point the shizo was created and it’s Laplace leading the whole show she doesn’t give a fuck about the wars and neither does Badi after they realized certain things. Other than Atofe and a few shizos who are adamant to follow Laplace we also see how other governors aka demon lords of the continent don’t give a fuck.

where can I read this? also LN or WN?

LN then the WN if you want to continue:
nyaa.si/view/1460027

LN 15 releases digitally sometime in february too so just wait for that before continuing to WN if you speedread

Also to add the purpose it was sort of ‘creepy’ in the manga was done for cliffhangers sake.

To be fair, though, this might only apply to souls that are native to the six-sided world.
There is definitely something different between souls of the potato-planet Earth and the six-sided world, since for example natives all inherently trust the Man-God, which doesn't affect Rudeus at all, and of course Rudeus's soul not being affected by the fear-curse effects (and thus neither does Shizuka).
Or the very fact that the soul of the nip managed to inhabit the baby body with its immense mana capabilities, despite hailing from a world that doesn't have mana.
Then again, something is being given along to Rudeus's descendants that makes them immune to the fear-curses.

Another thing to consider is that the body seems to shape the soul. It takes Rudeus decades for his soul to look like his six-sider world body, instead of his potato-planet body.

So is it safe to say that during the hydra fight Paul's capabilities reached saint tier? Rudy mentions not being able to follow him with the demon eye anymore

>Then again, something is being given along to Rudeus's descendants that makes them immune to the fear-curses.
Soul genetics confirmed.

Yes, but I’d say rather than the hydra fight Paul having attained advanced in all 3 styles was already at around the strength of a Saint in actual battles.

My point was that Rudy no longer could follow Paul's movements, so in that battle he was saint tier in at least sword god

Six-sided world souls are made from mana, and return into mana after their time is up, right?
And the guiding will of the homunculi that Rudeus and Zanoba create (like the Nanahoshi-clones), and the spirit servants of Perugius are also all mana-constructs.
Wouldn't it be possible to create an artificial body for Laplace to be born inside? An adult powerful super-body?
Now that the Man-God actually knows that Orsted timeloops and thus what his specific goals are in order to reach him and clobber him up, it is in his best interest to ensure that Demon God Laplace stays alive for a long time, after all.
Alternatively, the Man-God might wanna kill Laplace first, before Orsted can harness his treasure.

Orsted has huge pecs, No wonder Dead End didn't stand a chance.

>inherently trust the Man-God
Not natives only the original denizens of the human world aka humans. The other worlds refugees like beast peepo, sea peepo, demon peepo etc don’t seem to be affected even if he can still see their fate.
Also for example it doesn’t work on the likes of Jino and people with strong willpower otherwise no reason why he wouldn’t have contacted them. It works on gullible fools like Luke for example who don’t have much going for them.

Btwit also doesn’t work on Gisu it Badi but they’re serving him from their own free will

I wonder how adult female dwarves look like. Julie looks totally like a completely normal human girl in the light novel depictions.

Eh, didn't Orsted actually say that Jino was once an apostle in another time-loop?
Current Jino Britz of course most likely won't become an apostle, because he literally has everything he wants. A wife and several children.

this series really turns up the autismo fantasy shit after the anime, huh?

Not really? A pretty big portion of the series after the anime is just Rudy living with his family

>Now that the Man-God actually knows that Orsted timeloops
When was this stated? Cant remember when it happened.

Fucking HELL why am i listening to this, hearing a grown up Rudy just makes me want season 2 so goddamn bad

man not gonna lie a lot went over my head to do with the time travel shit. Maybe.
It'd be cool for Rudeous to become a permanent addition to the world, even though it doesn't really matter since his loop was successful.

Yes you’re right. It’s not an all powerful brainwashing or anything like that, just depends on your needs and state of the mind at the time.

You will NEVER understand anything substantial about the future of this series by reading these threads kek

When Rudeus dies from old age.
Not that this knowledge would help help the Man-God in another timeloop, since he can't send messages back to himself.
But for now, the Man-God just has to ensure that the Dragon-God doesn't achieve his goal within those 200 years.

I think it was in their final meeting, right before Rudy dies

It's going to take a decade for Rifu to even start the final story, isn't it?

Two decades for EoP bros

Lets just hope he has the rough story already planned out and written somewhere down, in case he wont be able to finish it.

>Hitogami literally kills author so the story that ends him never happens
Holy shit... is it really possible to beat him, bros?

He tells him right before Rudy dies that he’s figured out everything and how he’s fucked and how all his efforts were in vain and all that Jazz, it was great how Rudy justtells him it’s his turn to HONKi dasu now and how wether his descendants prosper or ruin themselves is up to them he doesn’t care he did all he could
That was a pretty important thing you should reread the series if you don’t remember the ending.

He will never lose.
Also I’m thinking there’s very little respect here in this thread shown to one true god of the 6-sided world Hitogami-sama.
This is the uniter of 6 worlds.
This is the god slayer.
The world destroyer
The refugee inviter
The globohomo
I think we should all be praising Hitogami-sama in this thread that he was able to give birth to such a diverse and multicultural society that is the current Mushoku world different from the conservative 6 worlds of the old where you needed a gods permission to travel worlds.
Isn’t he great? This is the guy truly fit to rule this world.
How can people even spread bad rumors that he did anything wrong.
He only did favors for the unstable 6 sided world that was constantly siphoning mana from each other effectively breaking down the entire six-sided world and Hitogami turned it into one effectively saving it.
There is truly no other being fighting day and night against the wicked dragon god for the sake of this worlds survival.
So let us praise Hitogami

The best thing about MT is that it never shits the bed it stays consistent all throughout the ending and even the redundancy ending.
I wish Isayama and certain other individuals could learn from this author.

I remember like 95% of the ending, its just that after some time memories blend together. There are like 3 times Rudeus loses the bracelet and speaks to Hitogami.

I hate it. Someone please remove boobas from Orsted

If either Rudeus or Orsted were genderbended, Orsted would just rape Rudy to make as many allies as possible.

Sword god style: Iai autism one trick ponies that are brainlets and have a negative IQ on average. Training in their headquarters makes you even forget reading and writing as we saw with Eris.style for savages and brainlets like Ghyslaine

Water god style: sword aikido mainly utilized by palace guards or bodyguards. Thought process required.

North Chad Style: not even a sword style, more like a fighting style focused on survival and utilizing your surroundings and your circumstances whether its hostages, sand or a gravity sword that shoots black holes, it’s impossible to really train in this style without going into actual combat, requires extremely high IQ and good battle sense.

Attached: 1634490611103.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Gives you plenty of time to work on your life so by the time its out you can watch it with your teenage kids

But wouldn’t it take literal decades for the pregnancy to be completed?

Magic bro, don't worry about it.

Okay, then what about actually doing the deed? I doubt Rudeus is going to want to fuck his friend, him being genderbent notwithstanding.

>rape

Attached: Nervous .jpg (262x506, 121.21K)

>Look... Sylphy, Roxy, Eris... I, uh, had to do it. I was forced to, and this will help save the world! You understand, right? Eheh. Please don't leave me.

How does one counter the "Rudeus is a pedophile and he grooms the girls around him" arguments.

>Sylphy was separated from Rudeus, so she had plenty of time to think on her own
>Eris grew to love Rudeus on her own and advanced the relationship mainly by herself.
>You can argue Roxy actually groomed Rudeus.

Age of consent does not account for reincarnation and is entirely physical in concept.If an underage man goes into a coma and wakes up decades later he won't be able to fuck underage girls.

>Sylphy drugs and rapes him
>Roxy takes advantage of his depressed state AND groomed him
>Eris left him depressed and with ED

Attached: F262A98E-BC80-42C6-8ECB-DDC1652EAFCB.jpg (607x794, 91.79K)

He can’t really groom them if they groomed him first.

>All the physical and romantic relationships he has are with people around his physical age or are older.,

>All girls enter a period of time, where they are seperated from him, so they can reflect on their thoughts about Rudeus. Granted, their society encourages relationships likes these, but they all decide for themselves to get back to him

>Whenever he oversteps the girls boundaries, he gets reprimanded and accepts his punishment/he reflects on it (Eris beats him, Sylphy and Roxy scold him)

>Despite having the memories of a 34 year old, he isnt that old mentally. Trauma and social isolation degrades the souls age, he clearly didnt behave like a healthy 34 year old.

It's pretty easy especially because he was groomed one. Eris had sex with him when he was underage according to the laws of the 6 sided world. While she was adult. Eris is pedophile.
Everything about "muh mental age" can be countered by 50000 years old lolis or by the fact that he's not controlling body like a Gundum. And If mental age is what matters, then 50000 years old lolis. If body - no problem. You can't have both.

Simple
>Sylphy he has the thought of grooming, says nah fuck that immediately after having that thought and then doesn't see her for 10 years
>Roxy is 40 years old
>He taught Eris yes, but he taught her things that'd make her more independent and encouraged her to get stronger, if he were grooming her he'd be making her more dependent not less

>Roxy is 40 years old
Oh this is pretty problematic for mental age gang.

Mental age argument doesn't apply to non-humans

Roxy is honestly just an underdeveloped shorty, at least in anime and official illustrations. Her face looks mature. Even though Rudy likes to call her a loli... she really isn't. Maybe borderline.

Still breedable, wouldn’t you say?

Even Nanahoshi is calling Rudy lolicon for liking Roxy. Resetera/twitter can't really win this argument because denying her mental age in sake of physical body, but ignoring Rudy case (his physical body of little kid) in the same time, is double standard. "From my point of view" zone. And from my point of view Reida is a loli.

bd is out?

Yes.
I dunno, it could always just be a jest from them about her body. Like I said, I feel it's very borderline. But yeah, the double standards kill their argument.

>...ruijerd-san
>sup nigga
>i tried putting this on... what do you think?
>actually it's weird! right?!?
>cap, where is it weird?
>...umm

dead

what's the source on the pic? don't care about the coomer fotm show.

>Decided to watch part of it before going to bed
>got to the hydra and ended up watching the rest of it
>Sat and stared at the black screen once it ended for a good 10 seconds
Fucking hell how am i gonna handle this being animated

actually
>Sword God ""Style"": ooga booga caveman hit harder
>Water God Style: actually needs skills and practice
>North God Style: you win as long as you win

Whats going to be worse? The hard cut to Paul, rudeus realizing what happens to zenith, or Paul’s internal monologue?

shut up no ones cares about your political wars

Nothing political about it, user. Just funny shit.

Hard cut to Paul with his eyes on Rudeus and then dying

Zeniths condition will be the cherry on the fuck you cake

What event caused Rudy to fully recognize himself as Rudeus and not as an old man in a young person's body? On volume 8 right now and he's been referring to himself as a 15 year old

Most likely Eris leaving him, giving him time to be alone and self reflect, which leads to him taking up the true identity of Rudeus Greyrat, the son of Paul and Zenith Greyrat. He could just give up and shrink back to a pathetic husk, but he steps out of his shell and goes out to search for his mother in the north.

>On volume 8 right now and he's been referring to himself as a 15 year old
At this point you should notice how he less and less remember/reference his past life and start caring about people in this world. Not like he did at first. His POV was similar to "playing video game" and he wasn't immersed for years.

>Rudeus
>You need to make my ships/headcannon real
>Fuck the white elf mutt
>Fuck the incel migurd
>Get fucked by the mad dog
>Otherwise Hitogami will make fun of me on a six-faced world divination hobby forum

Attached: 1634319604384.png (640x400, 126.96K)

If Rudeus was in the next loop, Orsted would be terrifying during it. Kidnaps Rudeus after they meet at Lower Dragon, forces him into Ranoa to meet with Sylphy, then solo the entirety of the Lapan dungeon to get zenith to ensure total loyalty.

It is bc his descendants were never predicted by the fate or some other bullshit

Attached: 95881518_p0.jpg (3500x2500, 2.26M)

wtf is this lmao. Eris is 80% upper body, thats awesome

I want to see Orsted's next loop just to see him murdering the shit out of Geese and Badigadi before they screw anything.