One Punch Man

Who is to blame?
Do you think Murata would have made this series drawn out (which goes againt it's very nature) if ONE kept going? Or did ONE get lazy/slowdown, basically stop caring because of Murata inputs?
Or do mangakas not care about other lifespans, just money? I can't believe stories would last a generation or so.
Is it because we are in the last generation?

Attached: 1643374501082.jpg (782x1194, 417.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfEUpJ4ZnC0&t=236
twitter.com/thegoldensmurf/status/1487180330637406212?s=21
twitter.com/thegoldensmurf/status/1487518395587309570?s=21
twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf
reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/sfpihh/comments_and_posts_are_getting_removed/
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRoIgNZ8Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One Punch Man is written by two dudes.

One guy who is LAZY AS FUCK that draws the webcomic. He produces one horribly drawn chapter every 6 months. And then another guy who is a LEGENDARY WORKOHOLIC that produces vast numbers of chapters of extremely well-drawn artistic craftsmanship.

And people in these threads revere the former, and smacktalk the latter

No one's to blame, per se. Murata's just arrived a different vision for the manga. I'll still enjoy the WC all the same, assuming of course it develops on its own terms.

But my life span is not that long.
We are but caterpillars.

I prefer ONE take it at his own pace, tbqhfam. I don't think it'd be nearly as soulful had it been tied to a faster release schedule

The artist doesn't write the manga, he just adapts the storyboards and expands them if needed be; always consulting the writer.
I feel like I shouldn't need to say this.

>one horribly drawn chapter
ONE's drawings are passionate and soulful. They are true art.

They can't into simulation and internal hype

Attached: images(2).jpg (431x711, 40.6K)

Why do people want a 1 to 1 adaptation? What's the point? If you like One just read the WC, it's not gong anywhere. Why do you care about Murata's version if you don't like it? You're basically admitting you can't stand one's bad art and want everything One drew to be redrawn exactly the same by Murata. Some fans you are.

I don't even take replies like this seriously anymore. If you do the next 78923th one would come again with the same argument. I just wonder do you think it's cool? Or it actually meant something? They do beleive it does because they take comfort in their stupid numbers.

Your questions. it lacks basic understanding of human emotions
Here let me give him a test
Which do you see?

Answer the question retard. If you think the WC is passable by itself, why do you care about the manga?

Because i want others to enjoy it? With good art? I don't want them to get spoilers? Why would i want them get the cheap ceraion when they can get the good version? Altruism, you understand it nigger?
Also here is your beloved Murata sighting.

Attached: 1642860955835.jpg (1120x839, 86.43K)

Ceraion
*Version

It's both of their faults.
It's One's fault because he neglects OPM in favor of other projects and gives Murata too much of a say.
It's Murata's fault because the ideas he advocates for are fucking awful and ruin the story.

Just binged the last 20 chapters. I've generally enjoyed Murata's stuff, but I think he's really dropped the ball towards the end of the arc. Psykos vs Tatsumaki lasted way way too longer, and then he just blows past the Dragon level boys in a few chapters (which really pissed me off since Homeless Emperor was one of my favorite monsters). I also don't like how he's handled Darkshine, basically just resolved his entire character arc in a few chapters. Garou's is also disappointing, like it was obvious in the webcomic that he wasn't a bad guy just from his backstory and monologues, but Murata is really being ham-fisted with reminding us that he's not all bad. I feel like at this point we should be more in awe of Garou's metamorphosis, but Murata's kind of turned it into a gag, it also unironically looks worse than what One drew.

Fact is a lot of us started out reading the Murata rendition. For my part it was a pretty kino read til a point. It stayed faithful for a large part of the story. That just isn't the case anymore. The art additionally doesn't have the same broad character as it did in the early chapters. NTA but that's my answer

Attached: king.jpg (2133x3200, 3.43M)

this is pol tier cope. Have sex incel!

So why not tell others to read the webcomic if you think it's better? If they can't appreciate the webcomic like you do, why do you care about their opinion?

You tell me
Why do you think i do so

Something something gotcha?
Cause questions are like that are so far off from basic human understanding so i can't answer if you're a psycopath
Or either there is a hidden trap, something you want to say? Is it a layout?
Im not Playing this faggy little game comeout with it

are they really talking about not being able to visualize something in their mind's eye or do they think seeing an apple in your head means hallucinating an image in front of you?

Bit of both.
Murata has free rein to draw the fights however he wishes.
One's webcomic is stalled, Murata isn't allowed to catch up.
Nonsense ensues.

Midwittery is an abyss. Could be either

It's a real thing. I recommend you look into it. Just google internal monologue

Attached: not-everyone-having-internal-monologue-fb38-png__700.jpg (700x368, 54.81K)

Attached: npc wakes up.jpg (931x486, 147.88K)

You’re seething is always so funny. Seeing you dimwits jump through hoops to find a reason why you hate the manga. Thank you for being a jaded baby who cries because the manga isn’t the same as the webcomic. Every chapter from now on will be even better with the salty tears of you contraians.

Attached: 55BF2142-F30F-4262-A6D6-3C98F3473890.jpg (1024x728, 255.63K)

yrou'e*

lmao

Attached: 238958347485.png (500x376, 200.46K)

Tinfoil hat conspiracy but I think the anime staff have a fault in this too, post tournament feels like so much was added on to make content for a season 3.
Honestly I think besides the Murder Mask shit the only added on stuff from the pre Psykos-Orochi stuff that was bad was the ending to the PM fight and the constant redraws of it.
It's everything after P-O that shit was reaching Naruto war arc 'Someone please reign this man in for fuck's sake'

feels like there was enough content for season 3
shit animation will ruin it regardless

Garou was so damn cool and intimidating... WAS.

I wanna go back.

Attached: 1617874780231.png (540x418, 331.19K)

Garou should have been at the peak of his menace by now, instead he's pulling comedy skits with Metal Bat.

When you're so retarded that you are literally trying to see something with your eyes, while closing them.

At first I blamed Murata
Now I blame ONE for not giving a fuck and letting Murata run wild
ONE's webcomic has been pretty bad for a while too and he hast done anything since Mob ended. He eithers want to kill OPM or is considering quitting as a mangaka

Ask the people of both groups who has read a complete long book and you'll get a surprise.

he's a former NEET who managed to run into a decent bit money and is now in his 30s, figures he's probably bored

I'm a 1 and somebody who has an internal voice.
I can't fathom living without either

Testing potential ways to redraw webcomic Monster Garou in higher details. Just used this last manga chapter panel as rough pose base to compare better the design and atmosphere.
Webcomic Monster Garou was also calm in general, that gave him a certain eeriness, current manga Garou is just his usual hot headed immature self.

Also first tested out with greater anatomy details but honestly, giving him a greek god body detracts from the creepiness, so I more kept a lot of dark while playing with some smoke effect for contrast between the body parts.

Attached: 030D8D74-C6E9-4294-A16C-095F26F4A592.jpg (2529x2386, 977.68K)

He's busy with mob s3. Once that's over he'll probably either go back to opm or start a new series & he'll probably go for the latter

I think he explored all the themes he wanted and is expent from a crestive viewpoint
Basically a one trick pony who reached cult status and is afraid that everyone figures that he has nothing else to show

I kneel

This is the effect that should have been done.

Not sure about that smoke aura chief, in general it feels like you're going too far in the other direction of hiding the details. I think it ought to be enough to obscure the eyes and details (save for some tasteful displays of the bandages and muscles on the highlighted areas), but otherwise keep the silhouette as is, minus the pauldrons and armblades.

Also do keep in mind that even in the webcomic ONE occassionally displayed Garou's whole body, so it's not something that you can avoid forever through shadows.

It’s not like I’m hiding the shape of the body, more like the details themselves.

The fog adds a level of details that leans more in a creepy direction, giving him a detailed muscular body just makes me think he’s hot and it kinda detracts from that. In the webcomic it kinda worked because ONE’s anatomy is messy.

A lot of his art involves using black to obfuscate the details so he doesn't have to draw them

Not perfect but 100x better than Murata because it actually looks menacing

I saw a glimpse of awakened Garou before reading the whole webcomic and I thought he was a shadow version of Saitama, with the bald head and them being around the same size.
Murata wasnt even to grasp something that simple

Being faster to draw is a part of it but far from being the only reason. Dark silhouettes just looks good. Even Murata does it too.

Attached: D3297680-62EA-41AD-9C62-C55C9C8DD13C.jpg (446x530, 139.27K)

I don't think it's really necessary to show his musculatureto such a great degree, as if he was on spandex. You could always make the texture grimy enough that it hides all but the outline of the most prominent ones, if even those. You know how Murata does that organic texture thing with some monsters (like God) and Murata replicated it? Maybe something like that can help hide the ottermode.

Of course, only when appropriate, I do like my shadow Garou after all, but going too far into making him a smear to keep the menace doesn't sit well with me.
Well, in any case, it's all good, hard to fuck up to the level of the lava monster lightshow the manga went with.

Attached: 2783589236.jpg (600x848, 162.97K)

What is aphantasia

> You could always make the texture grimy enough that it hides all but the outline of the most prominent ones,
Perhaps. As I said I was experimenting, wasn’t saying it’s the only option.

ONE has made a fantastic design, it’s interesting to try keeping its vibe in a style with higher details. Definitely think he needs to stay sketchy to some degree.

Attached: 1F4C531F-D215-4694-B709-B33446AE9B03.jpg (1286x1165, 225.08K)

This one's really good actually.

Garou did have this exposed ribcage thing going on for his upper torse, so that's one way to tone down the sex appeal already (and literally) covered.

Attached: 236757826.jpg (600x849, 177.26K)

This explains so much.
I already knew about it but never tied it to webcomic vs manga readers.
It probably also has to do with anime-onlies and manga readers. And people who shit on HxH for words words words etc

True but he is still lazy

>I already knew about it but never tied it to webcomic vs manga readers.
You're actually medically retarded if you think there's a correlation outside of shitposting.

It has nothing to do with that. Mangaretards are just kids. They don't care much for a well written story and a coherent narrative. They care about pretty pictures.

How in the actual fuck did I hear that word twice in the spam of a single hour?
youtube.com/watch?v=NfEUpJ4ZnC0&t=236

Has Murata changed the actual plot of the webcomic or has he just added poor comedy bits that break the tone?
Not closely familiar with Murata or ONE's OPM.

How is having a poor imagination a retarded explanation for mangatards thinking their version is better?
Yes probably because they can't enjoy imagining things on their own

It's nothing to do with imagination, it's caring more for art and action than narrative pacing and cohesion.

I mean yea I imagined most people are as well. A bit mindblown some can't even create visuals in their head. For example when I'm foing pushups & other physically demanding exercises @ home I visualize the number everytime I finish each one. I couldn't imagine going by not having the ability 2 do that.

He has effectively changed the plot at this point

Right... I'm saying they might care more about the webcomic if they had the imagination to be able to appreciate a more amateurishly drawn story that isn't all about action and art
Imaginative people can fill in the gaps between ones art

For most of it you don't have to, though. Once you get into the webcomic's nuance you'll find it far more expressive than the manga

Attached: house.jpg (600x848, 101.32K)

I agree it's much more expressive but I'm saying that imaginationlets probably can't even feel the expressive power. Well whatever I'm dropping this topic

ONE: The only Japanese man that is actually funny
Murata: Average dogshit shonen mangaka that copies from all the good ones no.104552

>One Can't draw
>Murata Can't write
>Match made in heaven
>Then ONE stopped writing and just let Murata write
Bravo.

>ONE's webcomic has been pretty bad for a while too
What is wrong with the webcomic, without talking about the update schedule?

I'd say both the lack of imagination and lack of understanding ONE's art is on account of a lack of trying. Most NPC niggas have never had the need to do otherwise, in both cases. As evidenced here (though the case is the converse) Murata's art style goes hand in hand with most other mangaka's artstyles. It's easier to read for that reason. It'd take anyone willing some time to get used to for the fact it differs

some people think he extended the dialogue very much and complicated the plot with neo-heroes and don't get wtf is going on. I say those are the people that felt obliged to read the webcomic and rushed it.

kek

TGSmurf, is it you?

I'm sure it happens that some people have poor visualization abilities or a weak inner monologue but I can't imagine anybody afflicted being unaware that others can do it. The idea that people can visualize something or have inner voices is constantly referenced, it's like a paraplegic being astonished to hear other people can walk.

What went wrong?

How is the neo-heroes arc overcomplicated? Are muratards braindead? An arc with some conspiracy in it and they scratch their heads? Shit no wonder Murata dumbs down the manga.

no, the art actually has soul and it's not an extremely buff and cut woman with huge tits carbon copy

user…
twitter.com/thegoldensmurf/status/1487180330637406212?s=21
twitter.com/thegoldensmurf/status/1487518395587309570?s=21

but it's literally his arts
twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf

Smurf don't say "his" when we all know it's you.
Nobody else would use "arts" as the plural for art

reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/sfpihh/comments_and_posts_are_getting_removed/
Um...wholesome reddit bros...are we CENSORING OneCHADS????

>Nobody else would use "arts" as the plural for art
Every ESL ever?

Attached: file.png (725x339, 84.65K)

>Murataspics literally reporting every single post criticising Murata even in the slightest
Lmao these fags have the thinnest skin

> in the manga you see a man who's confused about where he stands.

Attached: 89F1F6A9-4540-4B41-9E2B-3B1AFD761AF3.jpg (600x848, 137.31K)

Garoubros...

Attached: 18D419A8-06CA-4F8B-89C2-E5046A4943F0.jpg (640x486, 76.49K)

Mangachads keep winning lmao

Upvoted

stay mad the admins are on our side

I like how it's not even a meme anymore. Everyone who defends Murata in these threads is a redditor

there are thousands of comments all over social media about people being this stupid. I want to agree with you but people really are that retarded. the fact that most of those people don't bring this up with friends is even weirder and why it never gets talked about. too deep for normies to converse about.

I like wc garou but Murata garou is incredibly hot

>Mangacel is so assblasted that he reports all comments criticizing his precious manga.
This isn't the own you think it is.

Attached: Black_Sperm_Cell_Count.png (1396x2550, 3.14M)

left is unironcally better. whoever says otherwise is a murata simp.

Soon.

Attached: 20220129_161627.jpg (1068x1495, 447.84K)

can't wait for murata's resurreaction fanfic arc. Maybe he'll do a "saitama's evil clone" fanfic arc too.

kek

>actually seething because of what garou does in a chapter
>actually seething because it's more important anything can not compare to avengers which you're totally not obsessed about in any way

Evil Saitama appears from another dimension in the Neo Heroes arc
He defeats Saitama in 0.5 punches
Saitama has to train with Blast's crew to become 0.25 punch man

Who are you quoting?

Don't give Murata any ideas

yikes l2'jak newb.

>Murataspics are wojakfags
Imagine my shock

What are you even trying to say you fucking ESL spic

I think it's trying to say that complaining about Blast being an Avenger is silly

Muratabros........ how come we can't delete all anti murata posts on Any Forums???

So how many reports do Jannies get from these threads?
I guess none because redditards don't know how to report here

I'm curious how many of these posts still remain on the chapter discussion thread

Attached: reddit hivemind arguing with itself.png (3374x1588, 329.93K)

Because the mods only delete the comments that spoils shit. You webcomictards can't seem to comprehend that.

What's there to spoil when the manga doesn't follow the webcomic anymore and is ending after this arc?

say again?

Attached: damage_control.png (974x636, 52.38K)

Why lie, why not even attempt to know what you're talking about

there was this one garoufujo muratafag who used to spam fujo faggot images that got permabanned and around 100 posts in the thread disappeared confirming most posts defending murata were him pretending to be different people.

Got a bit of an autism project for you lot. Since this arc has gotten so unbelievably fucking long to the point it can't properly be judged as a single piece without massive generalization, I want to see where the webcomicfags and Muratafags stand in regards to particular sections of this long ass raid. What was done well, what was done wrong? What improved on the original and what completely fucked it up? Did they jump the shark and if so at which point?

Included the redraws that were so different as to need being treated separately. A couple things like Royal Ripper and the Great Food Tub were so close to the webcomic that they didn't really bear mention.

Attached: 267385726.jpg (2100x3035, 1.48M)

IMO Murata should just cut ties with ONE at this point. He's the one who made OPM popular af and is carrying the whole thing alone now.

I'll give it a shot, unfortunately I haven't read most of the fights here in years so there's probably going to be a bit of recency bias.

Never forget what they took bros

Attached: 1623720943484.png (2000x1533, 1.95M)

Yes please, there would be no reason for me to be here anymore.

Yes I don't want ONE's name to be dragged alongside Murata when this shitshow crashes and burns.

I now understand why webcomicfags are such a big problem in manga threads. When they try to make their own thread, it can barely even get past 50 posts

That's only a problem among the English community. Japanese fans know the Manga is an adaptation made by Murata, it is stated literally on the cover in Japanese.

>"guys I'm a better writer than ONE"
>makes Garou gay
>makes Saitama an uninteresting drooling retard
>Reveals and ruins Blast
>Bloats the entire MA raid arc and ruins the pacing and flow

Attached: Yusuke_Murata.png (400x225, 152.82K)

Nobody's making the threads actively thus we get no response
I'll keep making them for as long as necessary
Hate to see the only thing in OPM threads being incessant seethe on both parties' behalf

But....my reddit translation says Story by ONE & Art by Murata....Vibranium wouldn't lie to me......

Also why does Flashy flash wear fucking heels and look like a crossdresser when he's a ninja? Almost like Murata doesn't even read the webcomic let alone consult ONE.

>OPM's english translation is done by an Italian and an Indian
Bros...

>reddit translation
This is the official cover

Attached: 1635088296564.png (455x650, 363.39K)

DO NOT REDEEM WEBCOMIC SIR

He made sonic and flash feminine twinks to secure the fujo and fag sales. He's also slowly started feminizing Garou. Just look at his voluptuous pose infront of an overly masculine bat. It's all too tiresome...

The arc began really strong, and apart from a couple of questionable bits I was really loving all the new stuff.
You can pinpoint the EXACT moment ONE stopped giving a shit and just let go of Murata's leash, and that's the instant Psykos fused with Orochi. From the on shitty shonen speeches skyrocketed, DBSpic shows of power became rampant, the feel good atmosphere between the heroes became annoying, Genos became immortal, and of course, the new content stopped being an enhancement of the original and instead outright replaced it with a new direction.

Attached: MA.jpg (2100x3035, 1.52M)

Wc-elitist, here goes nothing. I think I'm very lenient here.

Attached: autism.jpg (2100x3035, 1.75M)

Keep in mind that I preffer the mercenaries when they were killed at the end

You aren't a 'wc-elitist' then you're just a disgruntled muratafag. Both the mercenaries dying and the redraw were shit. You obviously do not understand Sweet Mask's character, he never went off the deep end.

I don't remember half the fights
More browns = more shit

Attached: Fights.jpg (2100x3035, 1.9M)

Kek, I knew someone woulld be bitching

It's true though, you are a muratard. Only someone with an IQ bordering 80 would not understand something so plainly laid out as Sweet Mask's arc.

Apparently people really liked Bug God.

It was short, simple and stayed faithful to the WC. what's not to like?

You're seething because I don't give a shit about some literal who's? Put some ointment on that ass

i rated parts in yellow as baseline "eh, okay" when i didn't really feel anything from them, they might as well have not happened but they didn't actively make me want to stop reading either

Attached: evaluation.jpg (2100x3035, 1.72M)

wtf is wrong with murata?? doesn't he realize the fun about this scene is king face of shitting bricks?? he even removes his hearth sounds.

Once again an 80 IQ muratard confirms why everyone thinks they are fucking stupid. Don't write stupid posts like 'durr i super duper love and worship the webcomic but it's time us ONEfags admit murata's manga is super good!!!!'

Which redraw was picrel in?

kek 50% of the posts are from mangachads too dabbing on them

>manga
>chads
kek, there is not one single redditor that is or will ever be a 'chad'.

Confirmed LARPer and schizoid, take your meds

>I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

seethe more loud minority

>Give BS a new form just because
>it's less threatening than WC's GS
Bravo Murata. Way to up the stakes.

>mass reporting people for disagreeing with you
can't decide if that's sad and pathetic or based

>schizoid
Keep confirming your 2 digit IQ, muratafag.

Not denying the larping eh?

>takes years to reach the Garou arc
>finally gets there
>introduces literal Final Fantasy tier palette swap villains to stall the thing some more
>years later and still not remotely close to [serious table flip]
What the fuck is Murato's problem?

Go back, don't return

this about sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRoIgNZ8Z8

what you didnt like his amazing creations?
>WHATS SHINIER THAN GOLD UHH YEAH PLATINUM SPERM!!!!
>EVIL MINERAL WATER.... BUT BIGGER
>THE ELDERIER ELDEREST CENTIPEDE OF OLD

maybe

>Who's that entering the battlefield? BAH GOD! IT'S HOMELESS TENNO, EMPORER OF GOD! (Disaster Level: Unknown)

WOW EVIL WATER JUST BECAME EVIL OCEAN GUYS, THATS SO COOL, you guys think he is SUPER DRAGON LEVEL???

what did you select?

>Literal Diablo weapons naming
kek

why are they so afraid of people disliking something

>still making people seethe
She can't keep getting away with it

Attached: toot.gif (233x236, 369.69K)

kek

Are we even sure that this is completely Murat's fault when the the writing of the webcomic has gone down for some time? I mean the Neo Heroes arc is not exactly better than the mess we have now with the manga.

I didnt see the redraw of the Child Emperor vs Phoenix Man fight. But I dont understand why people like the original. Its just a very long DBZ fight with a LOT of power ups

how is neo hero not better? It is a setup arc thats slowly building up to a climax (mysterious robot invasion), Manga is currently at climax, a very convoluted climax

I think the main complaint is that literal months were wasted redrawing chapters that were fine as they were in an arc where the pacing had already ground to a halt. Now After wasting even more time we finally got to the big battle and it seems we won't get to see any of the great scenes from the webcomic we were expecting.

The problem with Murata's meme bosses is that they are incredibly boring. Nothing but WOW EPIC SPREADS of faggot X blowing up the atmosphere or cutting saturn in half of what the fuck ever. They are not even creative fights, it's bullshit below DBZ level. A fucking mook from Bleach showed 10 times the creativity of anything Murata churns out.

in the end even the part which were basically identical to the webcomic didn't have the same impact as the original because they were surrounded by all the other pointless bullshit added

Attached: OPM_bullshit_70.png (1476x2125, 2.62M)

Not him but the Neo Hero arc just feels very bloated and heavy-handed. Take for instance, this monologue where beanie hat is spoonfeeding to the reader both the thematic conflict the existence of the Neo heroes represent as well as the conflict that Blue is facing as the Son of Blast and a neo hero. The webcomic is filled with these long monologues where various side characters are giving pages upon pages of political commentary on hero society as a whole. This is not only boring for the reader but a very poor way of telling your story. It's essentially everything people dislike about HxH, but even worse.
ONE has lots of interesting ideas but the scope of the arc is too large and it's being executed rather poorly. If you think Murata's writing is convoluted, the Neo Hero arc is ten times worse.

Attached: 1631374673963.png (1200x1696, 1.06M)

people were optimistic about the arc back then.

they are conveluted in very different ways, the exposition may be awkward but at least there is a point that isn't just "whoa bigger bad guy appeared" or "Isn't that minor character I like really heroic and strong".

>NOOOO AAHHHHHH NOT READING IT BUUUURNS I HAVE TO REEEAAAAD AAAAAAAAAAA WHERE'S THE FUCKING TITTIES IM GOING INSAAAANE HELP ME MURATAMAN!!!!!
do muratafags really?

Attached: 1643365866967.jpg (784x1145, 305K)

Not him but those wall of texts only started showing in the neo-heroes arc.
Its because ONE basically started taking OPM more seriously and started trying to make its story and world more detailed.

Garou looks like that in the manga though.

>

lmao people were actually comparing manga surface garou to this when he was revealed

but these conversations are necessary in setting up the themes of the arc , for example the panel u shown is basically trying to foreshadow that "Neo heros are getting tricked and used like tools, even Blast's son, by a higher power behind the scenes". Also, these lore heavy dialogues are used as jokes themselves, ONE gives u a choice to either read them to understand OPM world better, or be like Saitama and ignore them completely lmao

Attached: OPMWEB_119_13.png (600x848, 693.66K)

muratabros...... MHAtoddlers have a better character designer than us!?!?!?

anyone else think ONEfags are unbearable?

Sorry, but this isn't a long conversation, is also entertaining to read and summarizes the plot that was show at that point for retard and speedreaders.

I think the thing people misunderstand is that he is obscure in the webcomic because it was the middle of the night and no one could tell, Saitama did notice right away that he was wearing a paper mache costume to the point you can even see his fucking sneakers.

Attached: 1642864229509.jpg (600x276, 97.69K)

The webcomic peaked with the MA arc, afterwards it's not the same anymore.

Anyone has a link to the Tatsumaki nude edits?

Why every manga I start to read goes to shit

Mediocrity and mental illness. Most writers are insane in one way or the other.

Something is wrong with modern day writers man...

Like seriously, it seems like they ALL just shit the bed eventually, every time. I'm not sure what it is, something in the water I think, but I feel like writing quality's gone down across the board in both the East and the West.

Compare the Sopranos to Game of Thrones. Former is older and better, the latter is more modern and shit.

Attached: Tony looks.jpg (700x463, 83.77K)

>the non-Japanese fans who will never buy any merch or volumes matter
>meanwhile the series hemorrhages Japanese readers
Kek

>Bicamerals with voices controlling their thoughts and actions think THEY'RE the conscious ones
Delusion is an infinite resource

>Who is to blame?

Everyone who didn't pitch a fit when Murata and ONE threw in a tournament arc that ruined the monster association arc's pacing, or that dumb shit about monster cells that was a downgrade from ONE's original concept of monsterization. ONE's shamefully lazy so he maybe deserves some blame for not writing enough source material, but a solid adaptation of the last complete arc he did put out would have been better. Accepting the excuse of "sure it's filler but the fights look damn cool" ruined the manga version.

What other projects? I don’t think that lazy fuck has been working on anything

It's the nature of good and evil.
Good people are afraid of putting themselves out there as writers because they think they are inadequate, meanwhile bad people are desperate for power and influence because of their insecurities and aren't afraid of failure because they don't have standards, so the writing scene becomes filled with mentally ill assholes.

You probably haven’t even listened to your gut flora

>These are the people that will save OPM

Attached: Youtube opm.png (1640x320, 231.07K)

People who don't understand ONE's art are probably the same people who don't understand Picasso (not saying one is Picasso level though).

>Rakeem was the one who made the meme
So that guy didn't confirm anything. welp

>I don’t think
Of course not. You're a fucking NPC

Was meant for

Which is stupid, since the edit originated from here

Attached: 1624059619638.jpg (828x1025, 246.51K)

Murata is working on volume redraws next.

Attached: C7B99368-930D-4F5E-B962-BB3DD85D9833.jpg (828x675, 52.64K)

Someone post that chart with declining sales, even nips are bored with this shit

This man knows the ending of OPM and that should scare you

Attached: images(5).jpg (380x807, 34.67K)

Yeah but the artist is a horrible writer.

Has he been working on something you mongoloid? What then? And if he is actually doing something why can’t he do the bare minimum to restrain the idiot savant?

I made a quick check.
- Saitama vs Flash
- Nyan fights
- Genos on the surface
- Child emperor vs Evil water
- S class is insane
It’s seemingly gonna end right before the reveal of Psykos. Unless of course we get some extension, which is possible for the evil water section as the mercenaries needs to be added (maybe the freezing part will be removed, dunno).

Jesus, better to just put this shit out of it’s misery

>Has he been working on something you mongoloid?
Mob Season 3?
>why can’t he do the bare minimum to restrain the idiot savant?
Don't know and don't care. I bet he's doing the same thing kek

but we already know the manga's gonna end up axed

Do you have to be autistic to hate the child emperor vs phoenix fight?

I thought it was meh until I read the comments in this thread

No, you just need to have taste.

Yeah I don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. Do they have absolutely no imagination at all or what?

I'm amazed at the level of strawman in this post

It’s crazy knowing people like that exist, being unable to visualize or have an inner voice.. explains a lot of retarded shit that happens in in the world

Are you people incapable of arguing in good faith? Better question: Have you even read the webcomic, because there's a very good reason fans are unsatisfied.

Another issue with this fanbase is people calling it a gag manga, one punch man has literally never been a fucking gag manga, it’s a comedic shonen.

obvious bait is obvious. It's the same nigga every thread, don't respond lol

It’s too bad One said he wanted Murata to create the manga so that he could change the story

we'll never get Amai Mask's kino drawn by Murata will we?

Attached: 56fovh4hboe81[1].png (1425x1682, 1.72M)

No, Murata hates mask because reasons

Amai will show up again and beat up metal bat for some reason to make him look like an asshole, then garou will fodderize him out of anger and reinvigorate his hate of heroes, this will make him transform to fight saitama.

he hates Darkshine too

Darkshine was never actually physically hurt by ANYONE in the webcomic except Garou

here he gets bodied by Vomited Fuhrer Ugly and Golden Sperm

I have been mad for 3 years or whenever it was that the MA arc started that we lost this page. And I mean sure Murata did spreads of the Dragons a lot before the raid but c'mon, this panel should've been drawn.

wtf does being a migrant have to do with this lmao
especially if he was 2 years old its like he's practically born there

Don’t you think it’s sad to keep doing this when he never did shit in the webcomic?

was this a good change from the webcomic

cause I'm not seeing how Darkshine's going to build up the courage to help in the "All S-Class vs Garou" fight

hell will the S-Class vs Garou fight even happen?

Attached: ax2dzucae4671[1].png (640x347, 409.02K)

Garou and MB are chill right now and MB acknowledged he’s good so I have no idea how the s-class will fight him unless murata does a re draw

There is this one post post from an NPC where he mentions he never gets disappointed when books he reads gets adapted to movies. Because in his mind characters are just names, places, just words he connects. He doesn't have sceneries, just sentences. Basically all just words. I can't seem to find the post.

speaking of metal bat

could vomited fuhrer ugly's acid melt down metal bat's bat?

I guess he’s trying to externalize his own inability to think in language until he figured it out as an adult. He’s just coping.

Actual NPCs existing discomforts me so I try not to think about it

he did more than Samurai did

What fight, besides the heroes vs Cadres and Garou, aren't just a DBZ fight in OPM? The strength of Murata's redraw is when he's allowed to go crazy drawing fights. A lot of the fights in OPM are good because they're fun, giant spectacles. Great fight that didn't majorly break away from the narrative or the story of the WC, it was a good addition that added hype to the start of the raid.

>webcomic
>30 something chapters
>sweet and to the point
>great read

>murata and one's redo
>almost 120 chapters and going
>stretched out like avocado's asshole
bros... what the fuck was one thinking? just stick to the webcomic you dumb gook

>Garou and MB kill SC and undergoes his final transformation
>He fights a boosted MB for a chapter
and beats him
>Then everyone gets back to job before Saitama intervenes
It’s not that hard to see how all this will play out

Murata self inserts as MB (as indicated by him keeping up with Garou randomly) so no his bat would not melt

They’re both trash characters to be honest

Attached: 154-34.png (800x1138, 1.41M)

I found him a lot funnier when I was younger but we still lost so much sperm-kino in the manga, it's not even fair bros. Probably the biggest misstep aside from Garou's new characterization.

Attached: 0080-014.jpg (600x848, 122.66K)

>have internal monologue
>listen to waifu's VA for days
>tune your internal monologue to your waifu's voice
>now I got 2 voices in my head
>internal monologue is a conversation with waifu
being a schizo has its perk

Attached: 1f6.jpg (941x1080, 71.32K)

Murata's newer chapters are shit. Sure the characters are well drawn but it looks so boring at the same time.

This chapter is just Hackrata coping and seething with what ONE did in the Neo Hero arc

Attached: 109432659224.jpg (607x382, 31.65K)

>Or do mangakas not care about other lifespans, just money?
exactly

MB will be the second strongest S-Class behind tatsumaki if murata gets his way

This goofy nigga was so much more threatening in the WC. His manga counterpart got a brand new form and did jack shit.

You, the reader.

OMG look at le WIDE eyed Garou looking at BANG with le tear drop and saying old man softly with 3 (three) dots at the end
so le sad and powerful :(

i actually hopes murata does his own thing with opm. everything after the MA arc is shit.

It can be hell sometimes. I legit can find myself arguing with my internal monologue. I sometimes wish I were an NPC so that I'd go with the flow and wouldn't deal with that shit.

Attached: 1385002244386.jpg (161x161, 17.86K)

100% certain murata is closeted gay. No wonder people here used to meme about ONE fucking Murata's wife.

ONE is the faggot, its a well known fact. Murata is a retard but at least he is straight

How did he recognise Garou?

Attached: garou.jpg (1081x528, 238.64K)

Yeah bro drawing fujoshit and writing fujoshit dialogue is super straight. Retarded faggot in denial, go jack off to flashy flash wearing heels again you fucking muratafag.

Oh boy this is gonna be another Fairy Tail situation where I stopped caring about the plot long ago but I keep reading for the art anyway huh?