Revenge is bad

>Revenge is bad
oh come on

Attached: [Reaktor] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - E19 v2 [1080p][x265][10-bit].mkv_snapshot_18.58_[2018.07.10_16.30.21].jpg (1920x1080, 138.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azq5UQpxtcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not the point at all
Why do people so stubbornly refuse to understand this scene? Why can't you ACTUALLY read the subtext of a work without generalizing as the same meme moral lessons that only exist in the fans eyes?

>Why do people so stubbornly refuse to understand this scene?
This scene is him killing Lust. Why can't you ACTUALLY look at the the image.

but that's not envy

It is. The cycle of hatred must be broken or else both sides will be brought to ruin.

Attached: 1637238508933.gif (500x500, 354.31K)

I wanna choke the life out of whoever made this gif.

So what? The "revenge is bad" innacurate criticism refers to the Envy scene. The fact OP posted the wrong image doesn't change the fact he didn't get the point of the scene he was implicitely refering to in his post

Moralfags are subhumans

Mustang could have beaten Bradley.

go back

Says the subhuman who doesn't want to break the cycle of hatred. Why does being a good person piss you off so much?

What cycle? Nobody is going to avenge Envy.

based

>If you kill your enemies, they win!

hate when anime protag is introduced as badass who doesnt give a fuck, but then halfway through the series he becomes:
>nooo killing is bad
>we need to save everyone
>i am such a goood person

>they win!
Unironically yes. If you kill your enemies they brought out the evil in you and that means you've lost. Good should prevail over evil. When you kill your enemies their evil just spreads to you.

You sound like the kind of person who gets upset when some scumbag murderer gets shot dead in real life

you shoot the murderer you become the murderer thems the rules

Yeah. They should be put in jail not shot dead.

>Why does being a good person piss you off so much?
Nobody's ever been good to them.

>Put guy in jail
>Gets out and does more terrible shit
>Goes back to jail

I wonder if you will say the same thing when a jogger murders your entire family and rapes their dead bodies; but then again you're a spineless cuck so you would be ok with that

Won't happen, I don't live in a shithole like America.

Yeah, I remember when I was 13, too.

Attached: 1643270124754.jpg (852x696, 228.94K)

Nah you shoot a murderer you're doing a good thing for everyone they've hurt

i should elaborate on what i meant by this.
this is the case with the main protag of FMA
but the guy in OP's picture is the best character in the series and every part of the series that he plays a significant role in is really good.
at his worse, you can criticise the sanity check the other characters do on him leading up to killing wrath. thats about it, but niga still does what needs to be done in the end.

If you're talking about him killing Envy that was more about him taking so much plessure in torturing him rather than just needing to do what must be done. At least that was my interpretation.

>intentionally ignoring the question
I accept your concession

No, you're murdering someone, definitionally.

>You're murdering someone
That deserves it, yes

Shame you grew into a retard who loves a justice system that releases people who murder children in as little as 3 years.

They deserve it because they are a "some scumbag murderer" but if you agree that shooting them is murder then the person shooting them becomes a murderer. They would also need shooting in this case.

>reads nietzsche once
>becomes a dipshit
a classic honestly

>projecting this hard
oof

yeah it was just a sanity check. its to stop him from turning into a madman, which can happen then or later down the line as a result of satisfying his urges.

Basically every first world country has mandatory life imprisonment for murder. This argument is inane

No they dont lmao

You can kill if you're prepared to enjoy those 10 years minimum in prison afterwords. That's the trade you make.

wtf? no they don't retard.

based but remember this board is full of 16 year olds with pronouns in their twitter bio

The only thing worse than injustice, is complacency to injustice

Not wrong though. It's one thing to simply kill your opponent like how Roy did to Lust and how she was essentially an afterthought to him afterwards vs how he was intentionally dragging out Envy's death and taking pleasure from it. There's a reason why quicker and less painful forms of execution were created.

Long story short, it's fine if you're gonna seek revenge. Just be professional about it.

>Long story short, it's fine if you're gonna seek revenge. Just be professional about it.
go to /gif/ gore threads. Imagine thats your family, then type the same comment again

Gary Plauche

are we arguing whether we shouldn't get revenge or we shouldn't kill people?
because these are 2 very different discussions.

14 year old edgelord retard browses /gif/ gore threads, what a surprise

Why do you spend your time watching gore?

>Can't even formulate a reply
Done

And a justified murderer that is.

The reason everyone got mad at Mustang is like Gohan vs Cell. Instead of quickly finishing his opponent off with his superior firepower, he wanted to slowly torture his victim to death. This isn't the sign of a sane person. In the Gohan vs Cell example Gohan was punished for this behavior by losing his father. In the Mustang vs Envy the only "punishment" was that someone pointed a gun at him who told him to stop being insane. That "punishment" is something worth criticizing about the whole Mustang thing.

>no arguments
typical moralfags living inside their spoiled echo chamber kys

He got a five year suspended sentence which is like probation on crack and he's a felon for the rest of his life

If you can wriggle out of the sentence, that's fine too. I don't care what actually happens to vigilantes, what matters is whether you can accept the price for killing someone going in.

stop spebding all day watching cartlet executions

I think Gun x Sword demonstrates this the best. The MC Van had his bride to be murdered on the day of their wedding and ever since he's been on a one-man crusade to get revenge. Outside of the occasional rage moment, he still makes it a point to be a good man and helps out the people around him once he's motivated enough.

When he does finally make it to the big bad who killed his wife, he just kills him straight up no questions asked. Just turns around and continues on with his day.

Attached: SPICY.jpg (379x369, 21.23K)

>stop speaking the truth

Not taking revenge isn't complacency to injustice.

It sucks how we went from Saito's "Aku Soku Zan" to this gay Naruto garbage about "The cycle of hatred" which doesn't even make sense. The Babylonians and lots of other ancient cultures and civilizations understood the value of revenge, retribution, requital, etc.

Also this

Attached: sap6deowazk51.jpg (700x394, 46.85K)

>Dude just go watch gore videos
is not an argument

I would say the same thing desu. I'm not subhuman like yourself.

i'm not the ones watching people get their heads sawn off for fun. i'm sure their families would like to kill you too for getting some sick pleasure out of it.

>dude no you cant kill people ever and euhm dont give DIFFICULT EXAMPLES
your ignoring the question because you know your moralfag ideology is retaded

the irony of claiming I can't formulate a reply when your post is a derivative of "cope" posting
completely, sincerely, unironically, grow up

It this situation it is. Envy was a organism created from the souls of tens of thousands of innocent people and spent centuries inciting wars, commiting murders, and betraying those who trusted him. Mustang should've torched Envy right there on the spot. If you believe letting him go was the "morally correct choice", then you need to get your head out your ass.

>Gets out and does more terrible shit
American I presume? In my country jails rehabilitate you so you can re-enter society as a good person.

>Yo enjoy 10 years in prison minimum
>post example of one guy who saw none
Nice backpedal. That pedo deserved what he got.

>still cant give a reply what he would do in that situation
thanks

>If someone killed my entire family and raped their bodies I'd still just want them to go to prison
Lmao holy shit

Eh, kinda true. But I think some people need the 360 roundhouse kick to the jawline. Of course, if someone slipped up one time, sure. They may be simply misguided. But if someone actively says "I AM ME. I CAN NEVER BE WRONG." Then yes, it's time to murder them.

I'm not the same user who said anything about 10 years minimum I'm just pointing out that Gary didn't get off scot free like some people like to say he did

I'm not that user, I'm the person who made the first reply. The pedo deserved it and deserved worse, but the guy was lucky to get a lighter sentence. I'm tired of vigilantes crying about sentences regardless of how justified they are.

>If you believe letting him go was the "morally correct choice"
Where did I say that retard? Don't put shit in my mouth. The situation here is taking revenge, killing. He didn't half to let him go he could've just put him in jail after beating him instead of acting like a ragetard.

you can always go back to your ISIS videos if larping as the punisher isn't enough for you

Yes subhuman murder is wrong. I'm not going to make myself just as subhuman as they are.

>torturing people to death is bad
>go watch gore videos and imagine your family being tortured to death
I'm not sure what you want.

Moralfags are mentally ill. Dont reason with them

You are clearly the subhuman here though

>just like throw him in jail he'll learn his lesson!
You have to be 18 years old to post here

Moral fags are the only ones who truly are humans. Because morality is a choice. And only humans are able to break above their instincts and emotions to make that choice. Only a human can choose not to kill.

Damn I'd be disappointed If I was your family to know that they have a do nothing bitch that calls itself male.

>ad hominem
>assumptions
>still cant give an answer

he wants you to purchase fingerless gloves and a studded belt

Ho boy It's one of those threads.

Attached: e55ac3a15e39e863bf067a4dc7b734b4fbc06f77 (1).jpg (955x531, 145.05K)

>If you believe letting him go was the "morally correct choice"
Quite literally no one suggests that. Not even the story. They were all gonna kill Envy either way, but they didn't want Mustang to do it when he was clearly ready to lose it then and there. It's why Hawkeye volunteered to do kill Envy herself. She didn't want to give Mustang the satisfaction while he was so intoxicated with hate which is the exact opposite of the man Mustang wants to be.

i'd kill them and serve my time in prison if someone did things like that to a loved one. it's not that complicated. I'm not going to act like I'd be morally justified, nor am i going to watch gore videos to try and make myself feel more justified.

Its not even a trolley. We literally have people here that would watch their mother and father get beheaded, raped and eaten alive and be fine with it

>strawman

you dont even know what that is
also =>

I don't see the issue, just pop a call on that bitch and be done with it

Theres a difference between not murdering someone and being okay with your family being murdered

Okay so would take revenge, and not be a moralfag

true, and the only way to break the cycle is to out by the roots the other side.

>Any Forums keeps saying fma is shallow shit for kids
>yet fail to understand a scene that is outright explained to them in the series

It's not "revenge is bad". If you can't see this you admit you can't even understand something made for kids.

Attached: 2pv1GL1.gif (500x281, 232.04K)

No there isnt, its the same thing. Also it means you never loved them in the first place

yes, my issue is more with people feeling morally justified about it and glorifying it as something admirable. you can't expect to kill premeditated and get away with no consequences.
if someone kills, rapes, or otherwise destroys your family, kill them in return, but don't expect anything but negative consequences out of it.

At least is a price worth paying.

>Any Forumsnons can't understand moral lessons for babies
a tale as old as time

also, i should not i only feel that way about extrajudicial killings. death penalty is fine

>no there isn't
Yes there is, killing is wrong so killing in revenge is also wrong and doesn't actually fix anything. Much more preferable that they go to prison for ever and get anal raped by niggers for the rest of their lives until some spic has to kill them for a gang initiation.

>Much more preferable that they go to prison for ever and get anal raped by niggers for the rest of their lives until some spic has to kill them for a gang initiation.
nice excuse, so you still want them killed only not by you? Sounds to me you are more afraid of prison time

Also youre still a spineless cuck

Attached: breivik prison.png (750x500, 384.27K)

No I want a proportional amount of suffering, I have to suffer the weight of what they did for my life so should they. What justice is there in me having to live with what they've done for the rest of my days meanwhile they're instantly shoved into oblivion shortly afterwards? They need to live with it too.

Revenge killing can be completely justified.

Attached: Gary plauche.jpg (458x256, 18.89K)

kek still cant believe he has a playstation

fucking norway

It's tied to the promise he made to Hawkeye and that as the future leader of the country he should not let emotions rule him, nor take pleasure in torture/murder.

>they're instantly shoved into oblivion shortly afterwards?
Because prison isnt even that bad most of the time, you watch too much hollywood. They go to gangs and get protection or if they're in europe they get free in 3 years. You're still evading what you would do and giving the "prison time is worse" argument so you can still larp as a moralfag

It's like allowing inmates to have books, which I'm guessing you don't find problematic.

Yes not that bad right? Just brutally murder 70 people and live a better life than 80% of human population

I can tell you've never been to prison, nor understand how hard it is for a former inmate to get back into society and get a job.

moral lessons for babies only work on babies who haven't seen shit.
Anything goes as long as you don't get caught or can avoid punishment. Karma is a lie, justice is blind, moral law restrains the weak and dull yet it's nothing but a suggestion for competent & competitive.
This is not bad or unfair in fact growing up is realizing that the way things are is the way they should be. Do if you can, stay out of the spotlight if you can’t and try to enjoy your piece of life to the best of your ability.

Attached: 1543241946148.jpg (544x432, 15.45K)

Do you even know who that guy is? And do you even realise the context of the guy's comment I replied too?

Yes its based
Fuck moralbabies

Attached: bobby.png (828x626, 434.02K)

Based and truthpilled.

Attached: 1334306683324.jpg (1280x720, 162.69K)

>average chink protag logic

You're speaking about things you know nothing about while trying to deflect. Bravo.

see speedwatcher

Attached: EVB8o9pU8AE1hzj.jpg (750x750, 66.42K)

Eh, Bradley has lost his ultimate eye, been shot and stab still managed to speed blitz Mustang.

>moves the goalposts earlier comment
>You're speaking about things you know nothing about while trying to deflect. Bravo.

The entire point is that he cannot be a good leader if he goes that route
Revenge IS good and the blonde girl wanted to kill that thing for him

This isn’t even the revenge scene with Envy.
Lust was trying to kill them.

>revenge bad
Only virgin betamales think this.

I'm not moving any goalposts, I'm stating a fact that you don't actually know what prison is like and think it's great.
In other words, you're clueless on the subject yet still think it's a good idea to open your mouth.

Mind telling me why I should waste time talking to someone on a subject they know nothing about?

shhhhhh don't tell them

I accept your concession ameritard.

>latinx
ohnonononono

kek i knew it

My back up plan in life is to commit mass murder in sweden in case my life goes any further south from here so I can finally live in style.

Attached: avoQorZ_460s.jpg (460x307, 29.73K)

so '03 or Brotherhood?

Your brother in arms there had the correct response

Rehabilitation of violent criminals is a myth
Europeans are relearning that fact bitterly with immigrant diaspora having life long crime careers

>Why yes, I did rape and brutally murder 37 swedish children... How could you tell?

Attached: Swedish_prison_C3D_3119543b.jpg (620x387, 104.45K)

>Rehabilitation of violent criminals is a myth
If that's a "myth" as you believe, then no one that ever becomes a prisoner, no matter how petty the crime, should be let out.

>Europeans are relearning that fact bitterly with immigrant diaspora having life long crime careers
They're more inclined to commit future crimes if their prison time is horrid and getting a job later is impossible due to their record.

Dude you're such a cucklord, people like you is why nordic countries are begining to have gang shootings in plain daylight
Your view of crime was extremely naive and born out of homogeneous and prosperous white european society of post war, now its a new era, its the era of middle eastern and african youths roaming the street of europe while natives retreat to high income areas
Your sense of superiority over the USA is dissapearing as you reach similar demographics

>then no one that ever becomes a prisoner, no matter how petty the crime,
He said violent criminals you dumb fuck.
>They're more inclined to commit future crimes if their prison time is horrid
He's talking about Europe, and he's right. Fucking inmates here have it better than the homeless or the poorest. Some people are just violent by nature or nurture, and it' impossible to eradicate that.

>x
Fucking zoomers man, acting like a big shot on a chink forum, talking about life experience and philosophy like they dont update their twitter pronouns every 2 seconds. Your minds are cracked out from rapid-action marketing techniques so when it comes to holding your attention we're competing against youtubers who talk with the speed of a chipmunk

>Muh rehabilitation
Meanwhile iron fist china is safer than any european country which are slowly but steadily devolving into third world countries

I can tell that you've never been to Europe, lel.

European here, you're full of shit. Which MENA shithole did you come from?

I'm from France, the country where women dont feel safe walking the streets and the vast majority of people is going to vote for far right parties and believes in replacement theory
Please tell me more how Europe is not falling appart and how we need more hecking rights for criminals

>oomers

That's my joke, and look at the retards go.

>ay no cap! on god! fr fr

>Rehabilitation of violent criminals is a myth
>thats why European countries were able to successfully rehabilitate violent criminals for decades before niggers showed up
huh

Nta but they didnt rehablitate them. They killed off all criminals in the middle ages in brutal ways for centuries which impacted the genetic pool of western europe

Even comparing west and east europe you see a big difference in violence between average citizen

>the Europeans constructed a prison system centered around rehabilitation in the 20th century that apparently worked just fine for them
>but they never actually rehabilitated anyone
I reiterate: huh?

Those arent violent criminals. Most are drug dealers, tax evaders etc and can you show proof it worked in the past?

I dont understand people's take on revenge specially the racists. There are a bunch of niggers who shit and attack white people for revenge but I don't see anyone encouraging them for it. White people think only them are allowed to take revenge except they have pretty much everything on a silver platter. Is it hypocrisy? I think it's hypocrisy.

The Joker.

Who... Cares?
I mean, say some nigga throws a brick at me. Hurts right? I pick up the same brick, throw it at his head, killing him instantly.
Excluding repercussions, I've just eliminated a threat to my own wellbeing indefinitely, with a satisfying resolution to boot.
I don't get everyone exclaiming shit about morality being "truly human" or a choice, if at all. Literally who cares? If I soccer kick your head, outside of the pub, and leave you on the wet side-walk bleeding out, I'm literally not going to think twice, especially if there's no consequences. I don't see how anyone could change my mind or refute what I say - you can't criticize it either, because morality is inherently a human concept, and it's also not bound by logic, since it's subjective.

Attached: 4z0fyv.jpg (500x500, 44.58K)

It's true. Life continue and there is no legit reasons into pursuit such a selfish and self destructive goal, unless you are a fucking DEVIANT!

Attached: 1629409498625.png (1440x900, 220.64K)

kek

Attached: fuhrer president king chadley.webm (640x360, 2.03M)

Until someone accidentally or intentionally kills someone and the cycle continues. Hate will create hate, but hate also comes from nothing as well.

Personally I believe that, I don't have enemies. I might get angry with somebody, but do I hate that person from bottom of my heart? It's just waste of time, to hate something or someone. You'll just ruin yourself and become bitter angry person. Don't do it for others, do it for yourself.

There's nothing more badass than sparing your enemies and having the maturity to know when to stop. Get fucked.

But the superficial comfort it gives me is a decent enough distraction from the action that lead to me seeking revenge.
I don't care if it's a worthless endeavour in the end, I'll just... Do it.
People who are scared of consequences will try to talk off revenge as a useless journey.

Attached: augusposting.png (350x278, 152.79K)

Violence is special case. It's self-defense and protects your honor, pride and rights. In my country random people won't just hit me, but if somebody stabs me with knife I might just retaliate in anger and panic (or just hide in fear, I dunno). Never happened to me, but If somebody indeed tries to attack me seriously, first I'll try to get police, run away or hold them down, but if they killed my friend or family member the story might be different, I might try to kill them in rage. Like I said, revenge in violence is different from psychological revenge. You never know what you might do in such situation. Mild violence can be shrugged off by mature people, but when there's blood involved, things tend to get...well... bloody.

>The cycle of hatred must be broken or else both sides will be brought to ruin.
Someone has to die for that to happen, read René Girard

subhuman.

>Trolley Problem? What problem?

Attached: file.png (696x305, 105.66K)

If you kill your enemies, you lose.

The most kino trope is where the protagonist foregoes revenge but still kills the antagonist just because they have to die.

just annihilate the other side

based and cultivatorpilled

some people don't deserve forgiveness and hatred is a normal human emotion. Being ''above'' it, means nothing, you're not better than the one's who choose a different path, because being ''good'' or being ''evil'' is up to you because that subject is inherently subjective

Nietzsche was extremely against revenge

Attached: 1643365719126.png (880x503, 144K)

are you fucking retarded? no they don't

Confession denied

insulting police officers is still a crime so you can be arrested

Chinks got a better system.
It's called out by the roots.

reminder that wd gaster helped kurome to exterminate the entire human rave along with other atrocities

>still ignoring question
I win

confession denied, again

>mortal autist

>merely pretending
you lost

>still no answer
I win

there's no answer
so you lost, pretender

There is an asnwer. You just dont want to say it because it doesnt for your narrative

Is this memeshow even worth watching?

breaking the ''cycle of hatred'' doesn't make you a good person though. First of all it achieves NOTHING and second of all THIS FIGURATIVE CYCLE OF HATRED DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST. IF I KILL A MOTHERFUCKER THAT KILLED ALL OF MY FAMILY DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON? YOU BEST BELIEVE I'M FUCKING TAKING HIS LIFE

So why didn't you forgive Chauvin when he kneeled of St. Floyd the Blessed Nigger who died of drug overdose?

>Revenge is bad
>it's "pointless"
>it doesn't feel good
Who the fuck came up with this bullshit anyway? Revenge feels amazing and is differently worth it.

why would you kill an avid craftsman? the man just loves to lay bricks and you killed him

After that some other nigga comes and throws rock to kill you and then
Who... Cares?

And that's a good thing! Black lives matter.

>t.schizo
dont ever take your meds again. Hopefully thatll land you in prison and without internet privileges

I think he meant some nigga like, some randomass dude. point still stands, if by chance you wouldn't get knocked the fuck out, of course you'd go and curb stomp the bitch that threw shit at you. Why are you being an ippity little faggot newfag?

>Speedseeing
Truly a new low for this board

>killing lust
The story was absolutely behind Roy killing Lust and it's not even like it's a revenge deal, it's more about stopping a key player in this whole conspiracy who has everyone on the ropes and is going to murder absolutely everyone in the room including the deuteragonist.

Attached: 0039-039.jpg (900x1350, 222.68K)

Attached: utilitarian drip.png (424x981, 364.18K)

based and Genghis Khanpilled

Attached: 1124414193_0_0_1578_1997_1920x0_80_0_0_a71084ba1d04aec6c74f9fb914cb2e76.jpg (1920x2430, 885.27K)

Fucking this. Roy killed Lust out of necessity. Roy was killing Envy out of pleasure. The issue wasn't about killing Envy out of revenge, but how Roy was channeling his wrath. He was killing Envy for himself and not to protect people.

The whole point was to show that Roy and Bradley were two steps away from becoming the same person. The difference is that Roy's wrath is righteous and used to protect people. Bradley's wrath is only used for himself and he doesn't protect anyone.

>Seeking revenge for one instance where you were wronged
Understandable, but the bigger man would let it go
>Seeking revenge to prevent the same tragedy from happening to others
Justified

Smiting evil IS morally justified.

>killing is wrong
debatable

People who would tell you to forego or turn the other cheek want to wrong you and get away it. They are your enemies. Always correct wrongdoings by others against you. Do not be cruel, but to not act is a cruelty against the innocent, and is unjust.

>The cycle of hatred must be broken or else both sides will be brought to ruin.
Not unless you genocide the motherfuckers. I mean, if they are all dead how will they take revenge on you?
See, this is why the Pax Romana worked for so long: Cause there was no other side to perpetuate the cycle.

Caveman shit. judge for yourself if thats good or bad.

Nope sorry, its not the same thing

>I look forward to seeing those eyes become clouded
>goes blind

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 170.2K)

Didn't he recover his vision somehow?

Yes, I think Lust was more referring to when Roy was driving angry killing Envy over and over. But eyes are a big thematic point for roy since his vision for the future is a defining character trait, hence why the truth takes his eyesight.

>get wronged
>enact revenge
If you get wronged again, that’s not a cycle of hatred, that’s the other party wronging you unprovoked for a second time. In this case only death will prevent the “cycle” since the aggressive party can’t control itself.

Yeah but it has a nice double meaning.

No, actually. If you are justified in killing someone it is not murder by definition.

Yeah, I found stupid when you have the typical case of
>"you took a totally justifiable revenge against my father who was a shithead criminal so now my own revenge is justified even though you are not such kind of person"

>This scene is him killing Lust.

user, this is the most retarded error in this whole thread.

now that I think of it why tf did they make him brown eyed in the anime

Fuck off, antisemitism is not allowed on Any Forums.

This just sounds like giving up to me. Like the world is wrong bit you have no reason to make it better for yourself or people you care about. Dollar store cynicism

Boy this sure is an Any Forums - Anime and Manga theead

Save very rare exceptions, their objective isn't to corrupt the hero, but to keep doing whatever the fuck they do. If you kill them, that means they can't do that anymore. Sure you won't feel good about killing them, but by definition you win and they lose since they won't be able to keep doing the shit that drove you to kill them in the first place.

Batman-tier morality.

Roy made a promise to Eliza that in exchange for her family's alchemical secrets. He would keep his hands clean while she takes out the trash herself. It's crazy how many self professed FMAfags don't even remember that.

neither antifeminism.

Based as fuck

>Revenge bad because... look it just is okay?

Mustang is pussy. Chadbaru is based and gives no fucks about his enemies
>Stay asleep forever, Petelgeuse.
>Hurry up and die already you persistent bitch! *talking to Elsa*
>Emilia, you don’t need to feel sorry for that guy. *talking about Regulus*
>I…..won’t save you. Nothing I say would offer someone like you salvation anyways. *talking to Rui*
>Huh, I expected you to be angry considering what I did to your sister. *talking to Lye/Rai*

Attached: D347CB04-C865-4A41-BBDF-697E8543241F.jpg (916x2272, 547.97K)

Killing anyone that fucks with is is not a bad thing. It's simply logical.

>If you kill him, you will be just like him

Do you apply the same "hatred" when dealing with... let's say a rapist pedophile? Or if you kill him you will be like him too?

Roy was justified, not killing killers is just spitting on the face of all they have killed and who they will kill afterwards

Attached: Roy.webm (1024x720, 2.78M)

The difference is Roy's ultimate goal was to be Fuhrer, the leader of his entire country. He HAS to be better than the average person, not someone who succumbs to emotion.

based and justice pilled

Revenge isn't justice

If you kill a racist pedophile you obviously become a racist pedophile, that's just how it works

Except mustang has a high body count of innocents yet he hasnt turned himself in to pay for those acts

>chinase cartoon entusiasts cant cope with a fact
Thank you user for bring bringing morality into this thread full of smelly basment deviants.

There will be no cycle of hatred if you kill everyone on enemy side.
Revenge only creates more hatred if you halfass it.

Based Eren pre-retcon.

That's why we need to return loss of citizenship and exile as a punishment. Maybe even pay some poor African country to take them in.

If you kill the families and friends of your enemies, the cycle is broken.

Would be fine if person comitting such act would be imprisoned indefinetly. Raping his/her parent's corpses would be out of place dont (You) think?

>someone kills your mom
>you kill them in retaliation
>"NO NO YOU CANT DO THAT IT ISNT JUSTICE!"

Its a war. Everyone was following their orders. You cant excuse mustang for killing hundreds of innocent ishvalans merely because it was an order than be mad at envy for killing 1 dad becuase that was her follwing orders too. Lust was following orders to kill Mustang and his buddy. Neither side should be excused or both sides should be forgiven

Nah, screw them, they are the cartels, the human traffickers, the dictators, the rapists, just because the hero kills them doesn't make them equals. Some fuckers just don't deserve to live

That doesn't work in all situations though. Say you have an organization that kills figureheads and wants power vaccums to form in their wake so they can conquer the mess that results. Heroes kill the BBEG. Stops the leader but the rest still have that mission statement and by definition they just did exactly what the villains like doing (killing leaders and making power vaccums)

americans came up with your retarded logic

is there anything worse than moralfaggotry?

Attached: dekuck.png (1608x2120, 2.66M)

Then you have to kill the families and friends of the families and friends.

Why would I murder your family dude.

They didn't. He had dark blue eyes in '03 and black eyes in both BH and most of the manga.

No need to argue. The walls of ignorance will be brought down and become the start to pathways of enlightenment.
You may not accept that there are things beyond humans but the lot of them are looking forward to helping you understand in due time.

only a human can hate

Revenge

Attached: HelloLady_complete_YCYex11IxO.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

Isayama... is that you?

Not killing people who are ruining the world actually makes you the opposite of moral ironically

>Unironically yes. If you kill your enemies they brought out the evil in you and that means you've lost.
That's nonsense. All that should matter is making sure innocent people aren't victimized. Who gives a shit about biting back at people who caused trouble for others?

Nope. Revenge is best thing ever that makes you just happier and happier. Nothing is better than revenge.

Attached: 465165.gif (498x280, 728.85K)

Was he in the wrong?

Attached: Gankutsuou_1.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

T. Guy who has never owned a cat.

Sounds like you're too much of a pussy to follow through with your goals. You always half-ass everything.

>take most popular revenge story of all time where the guy gets his cake and eats it to
>turn it into every shounen anime where revenge is bad
Yeah he was in the wrong for existing, fuck Gankutsuou.

The best way to break the cycle of revenge then is kill both the pursue who was wronged and the wrongdoer. The only way to break the wheel is that way because bloodlines of humans who commit to revenge or commit actions that cause revenge will be wiped out.

It's hilarious how JJK manages to be the worst of worst even in pics like this. There's nothing of value about the manga and its dogshit protagonist. At least Dekuck spawned some quality hentai by means of him getting NTR'd by Bakubull. Meanwhile with JJK, no one would even notice if someone literally raped one of its "female" characters or if one of the "males" got cucked, because there are no hot girls to fap to and the only thing the majority of its audience (fujo) cares about is gay sex.

Evil people should be KILLED.

retard

We understand just fine. We just disagree.

No. Killing evil people you set their soul free. They don't deserve that.

Difference is both of them are killing demons or nonhumans while Deku is fighting a human opponent. They would be just as reluctant as he was in his situation and so would most protags.

Fair enough

It has nothing to do with what you think about revenge. Your moral conclusions about revenge are irrelevant to the scene. Roy had something to lose had he followed the path of revenge because of the situation he was in.
If you discuss this scene from a philosophical point of view, you missed the point entirely. Stop being dumb.

Shigaraki isn't human

not canon

>Burns a humanoid bitch to death as she's screaming in pain
>Refuses to kill some ugly little lizard thing
What did the author mean by this?

>If you kill your enemies they brought out the evil in you and that means you've lost. Good should prevail over evil.

Oh yeah, these two groups are exactly the same morally since they both killed!

Attached: exactlythesamesincetheybothkill.jpg (1373x601, 256.19K)

You do know that murder and revenge are two entirely different things, right?

Murder is inherently unjust.

You're thinking of killing generally.

But that was. That was Ed's whole point and then nothing comes of it because Envy just kills itself anyway. Fucking cook the roach.

All I see are men forced to fight eachother for stupid reasons. Are you actually dumb enough to think every German was a cartoon villain?

Tell that to all the ishvalan children Envy's actions had killed.

I do, if it's actively happening it falls into self defense and you should as it were, 'shoot back'.

But if it's all after the fact, like you came home to find your wife decapitated and have only vague ideas as to who did it or something, it's best to pretty much have law enforcement help get you justice.

I'd say you'd go on your revenge rampage if that's your only option to get some form of justice if you're like living in Mad Max world or something, but you do also have to keep yourself in check to be just and moral and not let your rage, righteous as it may be, to cloud your judgement and hurt those who don't deserve it or without care of to making sure you're getting the actual perpetrator of the crime, or to some other sort of mitigating circumstance if there is one.

>nor understand how hard it is for a former inmate to get back into society and get a job.
I mean, we're not talking about some dude who got busted for having a big bag of weed or something.

If they're some sort of child rapist or murderer, then fuck them, I really don't care if they never get back in society or if anyone decides they don't have enough good will to have a job. There's some lines you cross and there's no going back, you live with the choices you make and that very well might be to spend the rest of your days as a pariah living in shitty squalor even after you get out of prison. People don't have to forgive you and treat you well if they don't think you deserve it.

Hence why I support the death penalty. These people should be killed. No repeat offenders. No tax dollars wasted on them.

This doesn't prove your point

>Are you actually dumb enough to think every German was a cartoon villain?

The Holocaust wasn't a cartoon plan carried out by cartoon villains either.

Yes. It’s their fault for existing. If they just killed themselves it would also end the cycle of hatred, but until then exterminating everyone would even think of getting revenge will do.

I'd be more inclined to support the death penalty if there wasn't so many innocent people that somehow ended up on it for one reason or another. At least if we give you life and find out 20 years later with DNA testing you never did it we can at least give you millions of dollars to say we're sorry for fucking your life up forever, there's no take backs if we killed you and then find out afterwards it was a miscarriage of justice.

What if one side has been ruined by another and they want revenge? Whats the downside there for the guy who wants revenge?

>t. authority on who is ruining the world

jjk is still leagues ahead of my hero academia.

Nope. The "evil asshole who's a nice guy to his family" thought exercise is a fiction. Abusive people are abusive parents.

Attached: Dimitri Hair.png (2503x2503, 2.31M)

shigaraki is as much of a human than kimetsu's onis
he's been nomufied and had his body hijacked by AFO
imagine if instead of killing upper moons on the spot tanjiro tried to save them because they were humans once (which funnily enough still makes more sense than deku wanting to save shigaraki since tanjiro has to be sympathetic towards demons since his sister is one, but this doesn't means he will forgive someone who has killed tons of people)

Attached: 0332-011.jpg (784x1145, 284.79K)

holy shit hes a fuckin genocide denier lmao what a fuckin dipshit

lmao uses the US military as an example as if every military conflict following WWII doesn't have a laundry list of war crimes committed in the name of imperialism by the US.

Heh. I'm making an RPG with this plot point in the climax.

gon losing himself to vengeance against pitou > colonel generic boring mustang losing himself to whoever that idiot was. god i fucking hate fmab. such a boring overrated sack of shit shounen.

No, JJK is the single worst shonen of the 2000s. You will not name a single positive thing contributed by JJK.

huntards are sad. We know your manga is dead so you make posts like this to remind everyone it exists. There there. It's gonna be okay.

do you think that precludes the reality of other forms of genocide as well, dipshit?

You have good taste.
Keep me posted, if you can think of a way to do so.

Oh boy I guess we should have rolled over and let the Nazis win then because of future events no one would have knowledge of for decades.

>jeremy having another meltdown over JJK
you love to see it

Attached: 1633650569329.png (1347x768, 75.78K)

that's dumb. i make posts like that because i'm passionate about the series and i get mad when people talk about its competitors as if they're in the same league. gon's "revenge is bad" theme is executed really well in hxh because of how it parallels with meruem and netero and because it didn't feel like "the point", but rather supporting evidence for an argument togashi was making about humans and monsters. so obviously this thread reminded me of it.

and now that you mention it, it pisses me off that hxh is dead. beacuse it's such a great series. of course my favorite series have to just randomly stop (berserk, hxh) while boring generic garbage like fmab have an ending.

>taking advice from that thing
She claims to be part of a species but this episode alone shows she's the real Nyalorthotep and pure fucking evil.

Attached: Crawling With Lies.jpg (849x539, 90.35K)

Correct.

Attached: 4365789080879766.jpg (1024x481, 145.69K)

You mean like masturbation machines and oven rollercoasters?

you keep using this term "rollercoaster" as an attempt to cartoonize the vision of mechanized and methodical murder, comparing it to the more mundane forms of genocide we see more commonly. That still does not preclude the reality that in nazi germany people were rounded up, camped, gassed, etc. these things are well documented, well reported upon.

except that isnt the argument, i'm merely pointing out you chose the worst possible example to prove your point. you picked the group thats done the most fucked up shit arguably since the nazi's for the last 80 or so years as justification, as if the consequences of WWII and our working with former nazi's hasn't clearly affected the manner in which we engage in warfare.

Attached: 1599509629736.jpg (778x1036, 272.7K)

Don't forget device that dips people into electrified water once to kill people, then a second time to disintegrate them. Let's save all the stupid stories for another board.

Attached: Akane Laugh.jpg (259x194, 9.54K)

> that’s the other party wronging you unprovoked for a second time
That is highly dependent on the situation
>Guy kills your father
>You kill said guy later
>Guy turns out to be the father of a kid who is now abandoned.
>Kid has to grow up on their own and survive
Even if it was justified revenge there are several ways that just obtaining that revenge still induces suffering on others, making it far from unprovoked.

>2000s
But it started in the 2010s...

>Difference is both of them are killing demons or nonhumans while Deku is fighting a human opponent.
Herocucks are so braindead they cannot even argue properly. What you were actually supposed to say is that Tanjiro is fighting a demon that he is literally expected to kill both by the standards of his current era, the society around him and basically it's what he's getting paid for. Dekuck is supposed to be a "hero", so just like in the you-know-who controlled Western comic books, a "hero" is not allowed to kill people. It honestly amazes me how of all the dogshit writing, all the subhuman garbage that has been in MHA for half a decade prior to this, *this* is what the NPCs choose as "oh now I have to drop MHA!". If you haven't dropped it before the anime came out, you are no better than this loser right here that I'm quoting. But where was I?
Right, so basically, since he's a "hero" he is not allowed to kill people, both legally (don't care if he got a special permit or something, I am not reading this shit, but I highly doubt he did) that would make him a criminal, and morally it would make him "not a real hero". His pathetic AIDS-self-insert mentor also never killed the big bad, so why should Dekuck be allowed to kill the watered down version of the big bad?

And no one, literally not a single human being on planet Earth, gives a single shit what the cuck from JJK is fighting and why. As far as we're concerned, the thing he is fighting could have eradicated 80% of mankind, and we still wouldn't give a shit - I'm speaking both for Any Forums, and, ironically, for the majority of JJK's fanbase, because the majority of JJK's fanbase are morbidly obese "women" who probably want the thing the MC is fighting to have anal sex with him.

There.

Okay? I didn't say the worst shonen of the 00s, I mean all of 2000-2XXX.

its funny to watch in real time as you go from pretending to have a good faith argument to out and out anti semitic rhetoric.

Attached: for dipshits like you.png (543x349, 406.77K)

This entire site is incapable of art analysis. Its embarrassing.

>no argument
>no documentation
I'm not sorry for having common sense to know a bullshit story when I see one. Jewish lives are not worth more than others.

someone post the tom and jerry shotgun scene and description, please

>its ok to revenge
ok let me stop you there. you probably are actually planning on murdering somebody if you think this is true. touch some grass.

why do you think i included the quote from Satre? that last bit about "some phrase to indicate the time for argument has past" is effectively your last post.
you dont want to listen and you never did. you're right, jewish lives aren't worth MORE than others, they're worth the same as others, and the fact you try and falsely put this in a context of less or more is an indicator you have no interest in admitting your antisemitic bullshit. I would ahve the same issue with any genocide, I HAVE the same issue with any genocide. but you want to pretend youre taking a moral, logical, principled stance and arent just a dipshit.

You are the one who has stopped arguing the point and is now just namecalling. Diverting away from the topic. Not believing obvious lies is not prejudice, it is common sense.

Retreat further.

obvious lies is such a funny statement when there are like hundreds of museums, you can visit auswitzh etc. etc.
you're acting like im retreating because you havent addressed anything other than to say "show me a source or I dont have to get my head out of my ass"
I'm calling you names cuz youre a dipshit, has nothing to do with not having an argument.

>It's hilarious how JJK manages to be the worst of worst even in pics like this.
KnY is an average story with art that ranges from Ok to pretty nice with respect to the croc's style and the MC is just earnest in his desire to stop bad guys but is willing to sympathize with the few demons that legitimately just want to die or suffer as a result of their condition. The demons overall are fine for what they are in very simple antagonists and Muzan is kind of funny for how he's both really fucking dumb and sometimes inspired.

JJK is better in the action department but Gege does have some pacing issues but it's consistent enough to power past those few moments. Yuji as an MC gets a lot of shit but he's really just a dude driven by several curses and an overwhelming desire to die in the right way and it's done well. Lots more antagonists and the complexity of cursed energy allows for some really interesting fights. We've had a bit of a shift in the antagonists from the longstanding cursed spirits to random sorcerers but it works for the story overall.

MHA is bloated and average at best. Too many characters but they are largely useless to the plot. The focus on the school part feels pointless in hindsight because it's clear the writer wanted to really just start with the internship stuff but botched . The major villain is either a schemer who sucks with plans and a petulant manchild who isn't even in his own right mind anymore. Every other arc just introduces a throwaway villain who shows up and fucks off afterwards. I don't hate it but it's gotten so big despite Hori not having the chops to really write that good a story to match his otherwise great art. MHA is the worst of the three posted.

You have yet to tell us whether you believe obvious horseshit like minecart rollercoasters, people clawing cement walls instead of just breaking windows, masturbation machines,etc
Why didn't survivors of other genocides make up such ridiculous bullshit?

You retreated to namecalling, like getting me to admit not liking Jews is some sort of victory for you. I don't like liars.

bait

>The level of the moralfags in Any Forums has ingreased
i hope your loved ones never get hurt or killed. Because then you will just say "Hey, at least i didnt seek revenge on that guy"

Attached: 1627306766688.jpg (188x282, 57.96K)

Revenge is ultimate fulfillment. There is no other way. Just look at 2:20.
youtube.com/watch?v=azq5UQpxtcc

>didn't even get to sail off into the sunset with his Albanian daughterwife
They really butchered it

>KnY is an average story
Maybe for children standards. The only good thing about the manga is that it ended fast. Everything else about the series success is exclusively thanks to Ufotable's hard work, risky business techniques, tax evasion, and a dying Japanese society/economy nostalgic for the good old days.
>JJK is better in the action department
It isn't. Nobody except soulless automatons like you gives a shit about JJK "action". The author is incapable of writing an interesting plot or an interesting character. Everything people said about Black Clover, that "oh it's just the corporate chosen series to replace Naruto!!" = actually applies to JJK. Soulless characters, all four main characters are 1:1 mapped to Nuruto but "better" (in the author's eyes). Nuruto = the broccoli haired "hey kids born in 200s, I am just like you!!! let's eat some tide pods and do the floss dance" cuck; Sausage = the "I only exist to attract fujos" secondary with less of a backstory than Sausage; Sakura = the monstrosity that you get when you actually fall for the propaganda that women should be strong and independent and make a male character that you're supposed to believe is a hot woman and that is "useful" and "can kick ass, rawr, just like your favorite heroines in the MCU!", and finally the literal Kakashi rip off that makes Kakashi look like a HxH character in comparison. Basically, Naruto is HxH to JJK's new-Naruto, in every way. And the most offensive thing about it? Every single one of the JJK subhumans is desperate to deny this blatant rip off and they say "n-nooo! w-we actually ripped off HxH! look, this is how Nene abilities work r-right?! the more he explains the stronger his mental condition gets!!!" or "u-uh no, actually this is more like Bleach, not Naruto".
>MHA is bloated and average at best.
The story is on the same intellectual level as the other two. The characters are terrible but not as bad as JJK's. Because at least they produce porn. JJK doesn't.

>born in 200s,
2000s

>another thread that ends with jeremy having a breakdown over JJK
oh nonono

You break the cycle by killing your enemies and anyone who might take revenge for them, AKA more enemies.

I agree. Gandhi was right.

ITT: anons trying to go philosophical over a scene in a shounen for the #10495754 time

>jeremy
??

It's a mentally ill spic schizo from Twitreddit. Just ignore anyone who says there's a "jeremy" in the thread.

People like this are real

Attached: petit family.jpg (512x384, 56.82K)

Some Herocuck who now pretends to no longer be a Herocuck thinks everyone who makes fun of the new shitshonen he watches is a "Jeremy". He comes from a 3rd world shithole so he doesn't know Jeremy is a normal name in Western countries.

Why does every Any Forums thread have mentally ill spics now? Don't they come from stable families?

MHA and Dragon Ball Super brought them over. Luckily, that particular schizo only posts in shit shonen threads. He started out as a Herocuck, his first anime ever probably, then he moved on to "the classics" like KNY, Dr. Stone and JJK. You won't find him in threads for good shonen manga, so you can use him as a barometer for the goodness of your series.

If someone purposefully killed someone close to you, you have the right to kill them in an equally painful way. It’s just fair

What if the person who killed someone close to you is part of a protected class (magical people, God's chosen, etc.)?

All games and fun until someone innocent dies.

That’s kind of complicated, but I bet you could find a loop hole or something. Maybe a deal with the devil
>muh cycle
someone innocent was killed from the start. It’s called compensation

this is why you kill the kid so he doesn't come back stupid. If your gonna do something don't half ass it.

Attached: 9o3zkltjnfn31.jpg (2340x1080, 461.06K)

Got it. So intead of killing my enemies I should torture them until they commit suicide.

that's why you kill the kid and all extended family. Fucking every ancient civilization had this figured out and it's only us modern idiots who debate it. If you're gonna kill a guy don't fucking half ass it.

Jesus fucking Christ these scum are living in better conditions than me. I might buy a plane ticked to Sweden and kill some random jobber if it means I can live easy peasy.

>KnY
I don't know why you think the series isn't at least decent but whatever.
>JJK
You hate this the most so I assume you just shitpost in JJK threads on end for no reason other than people like it.
>MHA
Your only praise is that you can jerk off to fan art. That says a lot about how bad MHA is.

Which ends up taking you back to
>Revenge is bad
When you have to go from 1 guy, to further collateral be it a family or a village of undeserved deaths.
Where each kill becomes a point of failure if they somehow survive increasing the odds something goes wrong.

Both are good

They used a philosopher's stone to heal him in the ending

Attached: the correct answer.png (514x535, 216.73K)

>expecting Any Forums to have triple digits IQ

Attached: 1640547308850.jpg (612x611, 209.75K)

>He thinks the cycle of hatred can be broken if you let it go
Read history, faggot.

Attached: 1638054620293.png (576x864, 709.94K)

>Difference is both of them are killing demons or nonhumans while Deku is fighting a human opponent.
That is the same excuse people used to kill each other by calling the other sides nonhumans.

The real reason so many people get assmad about the envy scene is that when Hawkeye tries to stop Mustang, for some reason they immediately assume they're just gonna let Envy go with a spanking or something. These people immediately start frothing at the mouth and cease all brain function, and then proceed to ignore both Ed and Hawkeye volunteering to kill Envy instead, ten seconds later.

killing is bad. but who gives a shit if it's for revenge you dumb faggot.
>but but! but but!
nobody gives a shit. mutha fks need to die when they need to die. gtfo my way bitches because we comin through. here is somethin ya can't understand youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

>IIT: pic vs moralfags

Attached: 1613546022321.png (419x630, 281.34K)

ITT*

I can see your point, but how will you solve the problem of being too passive? Being too passive will just make you a target for future attacks.

It's the lesser of two evils.
Allowing people or a family of people to exist who would cause revenge is a burden on society and ultimately create worse situations for everyone.

A true utopia would demand any human who acts on their negative emotions in too destructive a way to be exterminated like we do with animals that kill people. By allowing blood lines that produce those individuals to survive we allow more time bombs. In a perfect society, an accident occurs with Person A and Person B, where Person A dies. It is a true accident and Person B can not logically or morally be held responsible but Person's A's family belives they should be. At this point all of Person A's family should be wiped out because they are the problem. That is what breaking the wheel of revenge truly requires. Passivity and forgiveness simply pass the buck on to someone who will take revenge on those who act incorrectly and increases the number of victims.

Why not break into the prison and kill the scumbags then steal their dorm? It just makes sense.

thats why you eradicate the other side, user

Attached: fluval-edge-23-litre-aquarium-[2]-312-p.jpg (1551x1056, 331.12K)

So, hypothetically, if someone were yo follow you up and bash your skull in with a baseball bat because they didn't like that you just soccer kicked their friend in the head, you'd be fine with that? Granted, you could of course choose to act however you want following, but it would be justified that they just tried to kill you, right? They wouldn't care, just the same as you.

Y'see its that basic chain that can spiral out of control and become pandemonium. If nobody had a sense of morality, and humans all acted on whims and emotion and sought to killing each other the moment somebody did something they didn't like, then humanity would wear itself down to a thread or even go extinct. Morality is the sense that we need to forego mindless violence and revenge in an effort to not wipe out our own species. Its allows for the justification of the killing of some evil douche who just kills people for fun and won't ever stop, but advises against the inane slaughter of somebody who maybe slighted you or wronged you in some way that in the long run doesn't affect you as badly as you might think. Revenge is a very irrational concept, and yet its one of the most desirable concepts to man simply because it acts on whims and emotion. Its satisfying, and definitely justified at times, but its not always whats best.

Human nature is irrational at every turn. That we try to fight our nature is irrational as well. The human mind is in constant turmoil trying to fight between its wishes and whats best. The little angel and devil sitting on your shoulder isn't just a metaphor. Its the literal state of your mind at all times.

Attached: a2204962512_16.jpg (700x700, 42.29K)

yes

wise akari poster

Attached: what the fuck .jpg (1133x1600, 535.75K)

lol

Why is this thread still up? Retards

love this manga, it's hilarious

Attached: baby.jpg (1133x1600, 453.89K)

Attached: mlik.jpg (1133x1600, 475.19K)

Evil should be Judged

Attached: vmMSKw9grybyi42OEo6asBeQbjcSpLF7CedEvggN.jpg (828x1181, 130.26K)

literal bugmen behavior

>it's still up
Friendly reminder that they were going to kill envy anyways, it was never just about letting the the green shit stain get away with anything, so much as acknowledging the guy was never worth shit. The "Muh Revenge Bad, Roy shoulda killed aenvy, Fuck hawkeue" autist poster has no reading comprehension and still doesn't.

Attached: 018.jpg (728x1050, 110.86K)

I think he’s a jew user. Or, Allah forgive me, a redditor

Not how it works. That kind of attitude just makes victims out of good people instead of bad.

They're dead and I'm not, sounds like they get exactly what they deserve.

Based and justicepilled.

I don't have any general answer for that the best I can think of is a case-by-case approach depending on the situation.
I just wanted to highlight was that the original post of getting revenge for every wrong done on you can cause a cycle potentially requiring you to commit worse than what you suffered to the undeserving just to prevent retaliation.
>Allowing people or a family of people to exist who would cause revenge is a burden on society and ultimately create worse situations for everyone.
But the whole point is the act of getting revenge itself makes one someone who could cause revenge.
It's not like a plan to kill everyone who could potentially retaliate is guaranteed to work and in fact, the more deaths are required the harder it would be to complete.
While also spurring a greater desire for revenge because of the larger pool of corpses built up in an attempt to prevent retaliation.

Yes, I'm sure the Jews would have been able to non-violently protest their way out of genocide.

>revenge is bad
Ask me how I know you are into shitted, and ntrshit. I dare you.

>Yes, I'm sure the Jews would have been able to non-violently protest their way out of genocide.
Violence seemed to suit them just fine in the civil war they started just a few years just before WW2.

Attached: Ran Teeth.png (1045x962, 825.9K)

>Any Forums, a board filled with autists who gurgles harem, isekai and romcomshits can't understand a simple theme
>even where the characters themseles spells it out for them
Wow what a suprise.

Attached: 1621176518530.jpg (368x366, 63.16K)

There's a world of difference between understanding what an author is saying and agreeing with it.

>"hey upholding justice is fine and all, but please don't let your emotion and rage took control of you and needlessly torture the guy responsible. Especially when you are aiming to be a future leader for million of people"
Nigger.

based King

revenge is the basis for justice. we give up our power to take justice in our hands to make laws that everyone can follow.

however if that society fails it shall be reconstructed. those with slave morality will never understand

If you think you can end the cycle of hatred peacefully, you haven't been paying attention to history. It only takes one uppity person to reopen the wounds and shatter that uneasy peace.

Why do you think God commanded the Israelites to kill all of the Canaanites?

Attached: 1617804736195.png (576x846, 387.78K)

Revenge is for edgy kids, justice is for real men

oh shit, posted the wrong page.

Attached: 41.jpg (1067x1600, 243.17K)

>revenge is the basis for justice
Exactly, it isn't justice but the basis for it. user is right

>posting SnK
user...

Gross was proven right though. With only 80% of the world rumbled, the survivors sought revenge for what Eren did. But now that they have achieved their revenge, who will avenge the Eldians? The answer is of course, no one.

Attached: 1643324429884.jpg (1072x4024, 1.61M)

Bringing up SnK as an example is retarded because isayama can't be bothered to do a proper worldbuilding and gives us reason on why the rest of the world (besides Hizuru) despise Eldian more than Marley when Marley's opression and rampant imperialism is still ongoing.

I'll agree with you that the worldbuilding in SnK post-timeskip is weak (the geographical logistics for the rumbling is completely nonsensical), but I think it's still a valid topic to use to argue that revenge must be either enacted fully or not at all.
>gives us reason on why the rest of the world (besides Hizuru) despise Eldian more than Marley when Marley's opression and rampant imperialism is still ongoing

Because Marley isn't the one threatening to kill all of humanity in a mass extinction event like Eren Jaeger is.

Imagine if Jews could actually randomly transform into mindless giant killing machines and built an empire with this power. And then say the French usurped them from the inside and now use most of the Jews to build their own empire. Everyone hates the French now, but they hate the Jews even more as they are the source of that power. And then a new Jew shows up, now with the full power of the original Hebrew Empire, and says he has the power to literally stomp across every continent and wipe the whole world clean. Who are you going to side with, the Jews or the French? And yes, typing that out made me realize there was no reason for the world to not capitulate to the demands of the one nation capable of nuclear holocaust from the start.

You're right, it was even quicker in the manga.

That's funny because one of the perpetrators for this was literally a transwoman (the older of the two). If they had been killed, they would've never become the first known woman who was jailed for murder and necrophilia, on top of being the most infamous female home invader.

This is proof that revenge killing is wrong.

Nice try, but white immigrants get deported to their home countries if they commit heinous crimes in Sweden.

Real people don't fucking act like that you moronic autists. No one in real life would prevent man from taking revenge on his best friend's murderer just because muh slippery slope. And no man ever goes insane with power after murdering some criminal whore.

Attached: 1642369274688.png (800x857, 1.33M)

>You hate this the most so I assume you just shitpost in JJK threads on end for no reason other than people like it.
Nice projecting, Jujutsucuck.

>because Marley isn't the one threatening to kill all of humanity in a mass extinction event like Eren Jaeger is.
This is where i think that hack just said fuck it because why would the rest of the world believes what the Tyburs said? Of course Tybur would later be proven right when Eren sperged our and slaughtered the ambassadors en masse but what if he don't? Why would the rest of the world believes the words of a warmongering imperialist when they have no contact whatsoever with the "demon of paradis for centuries"?

SEA countries, for example, have no beef whatsoever with Japan despite the latter horrific atrocities during WW2, and yet now the common people prefer Japan over China because now China is the one acting like an asshole.

she definitely would've been more useful alive than dead.

Shut up naruto. Shouldn't you be dead?

Going to watch this tomorrow, thanks user.

You realize pretty much all of those """"""""""""museums"""""""""" have been caught falsifyng evidence, yes?
Constantly altering dates,numbers, names, etc.
You are an idiot.

Actually you literally cannot be racist if you're not white, the definition got updated by ADL.

>you can't just get revenge and kill some guy that murdered your parents and dog it won't make you feel any better!
I never really understood these kind of lines of logic. I'm pretty sure I'd feel pretty better.

no he uses the term "rollercoaster" because thats an actual claim made by a supposed holocaust victim. alongside bending shotguns up walls to shoot themselves in the head looney toons style, and masturbation death machines.

if you acknowledge that these claims are illegitimate, congratulations your now going down a rabbit hole because you are now able to ask the question 'ok so what was legitimate'. If you don't acknowledge that, youre retarded

The only one being """""""racist"" is you for continuing to spew such antiwhite vitriol.
Now cease being antiwhite and fuck off.

Jesus Christ this site is full of actual kids.

>we
errytim