Re:Zero WN

Arc 7 Chapter 49 of the Web Novel is now out!

Translation by peteranon pastebin.com/DAvFNeG1

Attached: 1612736196419.jpg (1600x2262, 533.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkXGikuNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_dm0Ksl7isc
youtube.com/watch?v=ss7AQC79t2s
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/1037917000046010368
natalie.mu/comic/pp/mushokutensei
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/533144790834372608?s=20&t=Q5ucjW3eO5xB_hXqpcvl4w
youtu.be/Ndttt_yyjys
youtu.be/PJQVlVHsFF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FJ8eCAdVUAM3SUt.jpg (1000x1414, 325.97K)

Attached: 93321947_p0.png (1774x2644, 2.57M)

Al wants to kill Rui
Subaru is gonna say Rem won't like that
Al wants to kill Rem
It's happening

>Al wants to kill Rem
Al doesn't remember Rem but he knows there's something that's iffy within his memory.

checked and kek'd

Attached: rem v emt.jpg (756x774, 261.08K)

He doesn't need to. This is a current problem with current Rem. Bros before hos.

He knows she's Subaru's woman.

I like Rem

Rui bros will we ever stop winning?

Attached: 8D7A2721-4184-4D2D-AB3E-855F12746290.jpg (2048x1236, 237.63K)

No. Rui won the bowl. Aryan chads took everything. Remkeks and Emiliasisters BTFO.

Al thinks that's Emilia

Is he wrong?

I'm going to laugh if everyone knows/cares except Rem who is wondering why everyone is always such a bunch of dicks to Rui.

Who the fuck is Ublik?

read

ubilk's evil twin

>7 arcs later
>Does he still love Emilia?
>Yes
BASED

Attached: 812740943895108.jpg (1280x720, 41.82K)

Love lasts more than one year when not fake there's nothing based in him still loving emilia.

Rem seems pretty convinced that he hates her.

she can be wrong

Attached: 07_0253 1 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg (3080x1920, 1.64M)

Regulus is my favorite character

Attached: 8C62D89D-4395-4772-BAD1-9956331090DF.jpg (350x490, 30.06K)

Yes.

Just wait until somebody explains her what an Archbishop of Sin is or she remembers it herself.

The matter with that is Al doesn't remember Rem(or so he claims) but knows there's something off about her existence just like before she was alive but she shouldn't.

>t. Regulus

Capella has sent you a friend request.
Capella would like to know your location.

Attached: 1597173925860.jpg (986x1600, 620.87K)

Cappy a shit.

The threads will be dead until Rem comes back, won't they?

Who?

Husband-kun's wife and Rui-chan's aunt.

The vast majority of this board does not read light novels let alone machine translated web novels. If you're expecting constant conversation on the level of some discord server then look elsewhere.

A forgettable character.

This thread is relatively new and we just had one go past bump limit.

>Ubilk: "Me? Well, in my old work experience, the more flexible I was, the better I could handle things, so I'm a flexible person. Why do you ask?”
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1614751213668.png (600x600, 280.8K)

You got mad over that?

user I....

You've never been in love for more than a year?

You really still think Emilia loves him?

you dont wanna know

We're talking about him loving Emilia. Also, Emilia loves him. Latest short story is proof.

Can't wait for Emilia's spiel about hating someone the second she met them in trial 3 to be about Subaru.

he's a whore
a hooker
a streetwalker
a man of the evening

Moblia just wants to be coddled by a father figure, with Puck gone Subaru was filling that role.

Go back Spec

Let's say he has prior experience with old men being in his asshole

>Emilia negra definitely loves Subaru
>Subaru doesn't love EMT negra

>Emilia blanco loves Subaru
>Subaru loves Emilia

>OG Rem loved Subaru
>Subaru loved old rem

>Nu-Rem doesn't love Subaru
>Subaru still loves Nu-Rem
Only 1 pair is reciprocated

Attached: light haired light skinned witch like bitches.jpg (950x950, 176.11K)

ORE GA
KANARAZU
OMAE WO SUKUTTE MISERU

>“I want to be the one who finds Subaru, before anyone else. Though I don't know why.”
>"Though I don't know why.”
She's still doing this shit.

He was able to be fucked in the ass in difficult positions like the piledriver back in his prime.

Based

>>Emilia blanco loves Subaru
>>Subaru loves Emilia
>>OG Rem loved Subaru
>>Subaru loved old rem
That makes two.

What are your thoughts on Subaru getting in a bigamous relationship with Rem and Emilia? Would you be happy with it and him loving both girls?

I don't care who Subaru fucks

desu it feels like all 3 would be okay with it.

Satella or no one

bigamy is repulsive and degenerate

Wasn't reciprocated

Attached: kisu-of-life.jpg (650x925, 89.71K)

Except Moblia as far as she understands, which isn't much, and Rem in the long run.

It wasn't because she says after this she doesn't love him yet and he backs off.

If that works out for them

He doesn't love Rem at all. All your evidence is denied in LN...

If I remember correctly i think the author outright said he doesn't like polygamy, so probably not. Not all of Subaru's friends would be supportive too but that another thing entirely

See

youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkXGikuNA

We can go farther. More manwhorish.
youtube.com/watch?v=_dm0Ksl7isc
youtube.com/watch?v=ss7AQC79t2s

He's only said he doesn't like harems in novels but likes them in games and says humans live with contradictions like that.
He says polygamy is in ReZero:
>Does this world have polygamy?
>It's a normal thing, but whether the people involved agree to it or not is another matter.
He also praised MT:
>One of the nice things about unemployed reincarnation is that even if you have three wives, your regular wife is Sylvie and your partner is Eris. Roxy is a god, and I think we can all agree on that and not get into a fight over wives.
He's also a believer in true love but doesn't hate other "messy" forms of love.

Huh?

Attached: Ubilk .jpg (1000x1277, 203.12K)

What's with this arc and effeminate men? First you have flop and now this literal fag.

Only steers and queers come from Vollachia.
And I don't see no horns on Ubilk

Huh? Huh?

Volakia is the land of the strong. The weak men who can't survive by strength alone have to take it up the hoohoo to survive.

Flop had Medium to watch over him though.

Now Subaru has Rui to protect his tight booty

Attached: FKPQZ0gUUAEhwSG.png (695x633, 349.06K)

No because this isn't the self-insert wish fulfillment shit that is Mushoku Tensei.

Flop takes Medium's huge jolly cock.

You're right. He's going to end up with nobody and die a virgin.

Ubilk is the only canon faggot so far. Flop just has a high pitched voice.

>Mushoku Tensei
Tappei calls this series a masterpiece and says its "life itself".

It's okay to like something but do something different with your own work.

Well it contradicts the narrative that Tappei hates all Harem work with zealous passion. Everything he has said about harems (which isn't much at all) is overblown to hell and back by waifufags as some form argument against polygamy in rz.

The only truth about it anyway is that only Subaru would approve it.

I don't think it happens, though I wouldn't mind.
It's natural for men to be with multiple partners after all, but it's also natural for elves to get buttfucked by orcs and ugly CHADstards, so I'm not too sure on Emilia's position in this.

Would approve what? Bigamy? Rem approved it and Emilia has had a year to ruminate on it since Subaru told her right away about Rem and she has done absolutely nothing.

what a strange narrative. he seems fine with harems if its true love & theres no other choice

>Tappei calls this series a masterpiece and says its "life itself".
source?

>Love triangle, harem, pure love, forbidden. What kind of love elements do you like?
>True love. But I don't hate ドロドロ (Muddy relationships?), because they make us human.

The tweet where Tappei calls MT a masterpiece, the best novel on Narou, and that you'll regret dying without reading it:
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/1037917000046010368

The interview where Tappei says he's been close friends with Rifujin since the 2013, Rudeus is favorite character, and Mushoku Tensei is life for him:
natalie.mu/comic/pp/mushokutensei

>Satella
Pffff

Its the only ending that wouldn't be out of character
Even if both girls reject the idea Subaru would just keep trying to get both of them

>Tappei calls this series a masterpiece and says its "life itself".
This is bad for Rigel, i'm worried.

Rem is shit
Ugly toilet haired psycho

the remfags forgot it
but subaru didnt
thats why he said, and i quote: "I'm love Emilia"

That mad huh?

I wish he'd borrow some of the world building enthusiasm from it then. MT's world has so much more potential that what Tappei has ended up writing and just makes Re0's world feel flat and predictable.
>Gusteko - cold, snowy, and uninhabited by comparison (yes, Kinsho added a bit to Gusteko but that game isn't canon so it doesn't really count)
>Kararagi - Most potential but its hardly built upon, and the fact its just Edo period japan for the most part kinda dulls most expectations. at least its not "ARABIAN NIGHTS!!!!!"
>Vollachia - At present has some good potential but Tappei isn't writing any good imagery outside a few illustrations of the main palace/building we've seen in the LN art.
>Lugunica - Typical lush forested homeland seen in pretty much any isekai. nicely placed cities, etc

Tappei missed his opportunity to make the lake in the middle of the world be something more cool and be more of a mechanic of trade and transportation.

the only way I can see him salvaging the world building would be subaru doing an ass pull and discovering a whole other continent through a narrow patch of water where the great waterfall doesn't exist.

Attached: Old_paper_style_8K_resolution_compressed.jpg (3840x2160, 3.61M)

After killing Echidna with Subaru and Satella, Beako Al Shamak's them both to another dimension so there is no more miasma & witch factors in the world.
Casting Al Shamak completely drains Beako of her mana and she disappears but is happy she fulfilled Subaru's last wish.
Emilia is King and unmarried, world peace ensues for a while, the elves in Elior forest thrive, but her heart is filled with regret and loss.
Rem dies during the final battle in arc 11 in Subaru's arms after a heartfelt kiss and closure with Subaru.
Ram and Roswaal die but manage to kill Volcanica freeing the world from slot machine of the divine protections.
Frederica and Garfiel become Emilia's maid & bodyguard.
Petra kills herself after never reaching past step 3 of her 5 step plan.
Meili opens Lugunica's first zoo.
Anastasia establishes fair global trade with the help of Otto's Suwen company but eventually dies of her defective gate before she can see the results.
Julius becomes captain of the Royal Guard, but is distraut over the loss of his friend, Reinhard, after telling him "fembaru isn't Real".
Crusch never fully recovers from the dragons curse but becomes a valuable advisor and voice of opposition to King Emilia.
Felix drowns in a river after the wind blows a burlap sack on his head and he falls off the dock he was fishing on.
Wilhelm enjoys a comfy retirement living good with then new social welfare policies put in place by Emilia.
Felt opens the capitals first old folks home but it is marred in controversy and rumors.
Reinhard after losing all his divine protections and his best friend becomes a mad drunkard obsessed with Echidna's magic. He was last seen in at the Sanctuary hoping to use the cloning facility there to clone a female version of Subaru.
Priscilla is forced to self exile to Gusteko where consent laws are more relaxed after Schult publishes his memories about his adventures with the Sun Princess.
Al is alive and still hasn't done anything interesting.

I will say that the world-building isn't exactly amazing however it's possible there's actually other continents beyond the waterfall or whatever, or at the very least used to be assuming WoE didn't nuke/consume them all.
I imagine that pre-stella the world actually wasn't just one big fuck off continent. Isn't it stated that the Witch of Lust died burning on a ship or something?

Tappei is doing world building right now with Vollachia and people are bitching and complaining about it.

A polygamy relationship would be bad for Rem and Emilia who aren't fit for it. Emilia and Rem aren't friends and they aren't a good match. Rem would try to get Subaru for herself while Emilia could have trouble dealing with the situation or feel she's left out. It doesn't match her beliefs about love and relationships.

Attached: 1625032428509.jpg (799x470, 52K)

>Emilia and Rem aren't friends and they aren't a good match
They get along fine in side stories and the narration calls them friends rather than master & servant. It's too early make assumptions on how they will interact.

it definitely wouldnt work out as they are now. But with time I think more life experience will gradually change that

Elves law

you make them so mad

If you read Tanpenshuu there is nothing to suggest they are incompatible and actually the opposite happens as they interact in a friendly light every time they're alone together.

>Al is alive and still hasn't done anything interesting.
Kek. This was a devastating finisher.

Based user complimenting yourself and no, not everyone is the same person but you make it too obvious.

Conditioning user should get the credit for it, not me.

Re:Zero main characters are so incredibly generic they almost feel like a miracle.
How do you expect to make a good series when all your heroes are shallow archetypes who have no good dialogs, no good scenes, no interesting personalities...?

Attached: 93d7377f9dd6ee00c49f9c41ebc29d40.jpg (640x480, 25.98K)

>Still has to samefag after getting called out
Its like you just want to get caught, little slut.

>Satellla
Oh no no no

Attached: smugmilia.jpg (680x481, 53.12K)

Generic and uninteresting-kun you are so incredibly generic you almost feel like a miracle.
How do you expect to make a good living for yourself when all your family are shallow archetypes who have no good dialogs, no good scenes, no interesting personalities...?

Oh man~
The state of the threads. It really sucks.
Let's talk Re:zero!

-What do you think about the latest chapter?
-How do you believe the Chaos Flame plot will resolve and what are the next steps for Subaru and our party?
-Everything and anything Rui?
-Generally, where is the arc heading?

Barusu.

Satella is prolly e.milia.

Satella is probably a corspe and Emilia is counting stairs, they are not the same.

Satella isn't a corpse. What's that idea? Satella and Emillia are hinted to be tge same.

Satella is a corspe, a smelly and stinky corpse, they are not the same, infact its been drilled down they are not the same now shut the fuck up or prepare yourself for what happens next dumb ESL-kun.

>-What do you think about the latest chapter?
It was OK I hope being alone with Rui sticks for awhile
>-How do you believe the Chaos Flame plot will resolve and what are the next steps for Subaru and our party?
Winning Olbart's game, Yorna being the final boss and maybe dying, Cecilus showing up.
>-Everything and anything Rui?
She has Remories
>-Generally, where is the arc heading?
Heading to at least 6 volumes maybe more.

You're one thread too late for discussion like this. But, I appreciate you trying.

>everyone I don't like is samefag
You hate to see it.

Emilia.
Scientific name: boringus genericus.
Rem.
Scientific name: moeblingus basicus.

WTF is wrong with Re:Shit and its main characters? They are so utterly plain and bland they can't be real, it's like witnessing a mathematical impossibility. Yet here they are, in all their shallowness...

>You hate to see it.
Yes, you hate getting called out and you make this same post each time, if there truly wasn't samefagging then your 'friend' would have replied as well, cope.

This one is funny. You're so cute.

Unfortunately. Despite how little sense that makes.

Generic and uninteresting-kun is more entertaining than FB meme kun.

>Yorna being the final boss and maybe dying
Some people like you think Yorna could die, why?

This one made me laugh.

She seems like the "betray you at the last minute" type to me.

Also most certainly seems like the type to tell you that they're happy to have a one night stand but then they poke holes in the condom when you aren't looking.

Attached: FH_2oCuXIAQ84yR.jpg (3597x2689, 927.75K)

Discount Mikasa.

If anything, Mikasa is a discount Rem.

Omg Tappei just twitted about Louis!!
>she is submissive like rem but 10 times better plus she doesn't kill you
It's over remfags

Attached: z1zv3rr4tb841.jpg (698x990, 94.5K)

I also like generic moeblobs.

If Rem killed Subaru why isn't Subaru dead?

Attached: 1632340084883.png (527x384, 146.3K)

Close you almost got it

He was off by alot actually.

>Ublik: "The answer you’re looking for is already inside you."
Was Olbart hiding inside Subaru's asshole the entire time?

Attached: Diet Elf.jpg (1208x1280, 229.78K)

Its the Thanos situation all over again.

Are you guys stuck in a time loop?

Piss goblin winning the subabowl is hot. Now she just needs to suck out his mana through his cock. Or maybe turn into an old man and fuck the mana out of him,

These threads keep looping over and over. We return by cringe.

>Piss
Oh no don't.

Because Subaru can return by de-

This.

Arc 7 is doomed

What happened to the "mod=gods"fag? Did he die or finally became schizophrenic for real?
Oh please it's better than the current clowns these threads have.

Attached: 20220128_174654.jpg (2048x2732, 251.49K)

>What happened to the "mod=gods"fag?
He's posting facebook memes now

My eyes......
Figured as much, still disappointing nevertheless.

Attached: 20220129_173723.jpg (1642x2048, 991.73K)

Did Thanos hide the stones inside his asshole or something?

Attached: Subaru(1).png (1862x1819, 990.86K)

Oh no, I was just referring to the times when people used to talk about Antman turning small, climbing into Thanos and then turning to normal size.

Why not? Piss is a very important part of Re:Zero. I’m surprised shotabaru hasn’t pissed himself yet considering how much Subaru has pissed himself this arc.

>Emilia and Rem aren't friends and they aren't a good match.

>Emilia also couldn’t say that she knew Rem for a long time. It was a relationship that started when she went out of the forest and got invited to the mansion. Even then, she could clearly feel Rem’s transformation.
>She smiled more than before, talked more than before, and looked more brilliant than before.
>That transformation definitely――she felt like it was a result of the worry in Rem’s heart disappearing in one way or another. Emilia felt jealous of that.
>On top of that, she also felt like Rem was reeeaally cute now.

>[Rem: Understood. Emilia-sama, thank you for telling me everything.]
>[Emilia: No, it’s okay……wait what? I told you everything?]
>[Puck: She induced you just like she wanted to. As a lone father with a beloved daughter thinking about the future royal election, I’ve gotten kinda worried.]
>[Emilia: But I kinda feel relieved now that I don’t have anything to hide……]
>[Rem: I don’t think I should be saying this, being the one who listened, but if Emilia-sama can’t be a little more suspicious of others, I’ll be a little……just a little….just a tiny bit worried.]

>[Rem: I understand. Emilia-sama, what you said is quite right. Always turning my back on celebrations is inexcusable to Nee-sama and Subaru-kun.]
>Then, she pauses once, and continuing with a “Also”, Rem said
>[Rem: I think it’s unfair to turn my back on Emilia-sama’s feelings.]
>[Emilia: Rem……]
>[Rem: How about it, Emilia-sama? Want to have tea together now? You seem very thirsty……it’d kinda be like standing in my way.]

>They both couldn’t handle the situation, and they both suddenly let out smiles.
>Catching up while jogging, Emilia stood with Rem. Rem also slowed down her pace.
>Slowly, they laughed for some reason, got surprised, and they started to walk in the corridor while chatting with excitement.
>――It didn’t look like a relation between a master and a servant, they looked like fellow, young friends.

So I'm reading the LNs right now after Subaru's sperg act (thankfully the anime anticipated this) and there's things I don't understand.
>Why Emilia's Royal Selection speech isn't in the LN? Instead of giving it, she makes some weird act of showing Puck like a gun to scare everyone. Doesn't she study for this? This also drags the elf racism even further.
>Where is it stated that she made the deal to heal Subaru's gate? That doesn't seem like a reward, it's more like she uses Roswaal's money and resources as her own.

And as if I needed more there is this:
>He wanted to prove his worth. He needed to.
>If Emilia was in distress, Subaru would save her.”
>“No, that’s how it had to be. Subaru needed Emilia to fall into peril so that he could discover his own value—and show others that he had worth.
>“That’s right… It’s no good if I’m not with her. For sure…!”
Why are some people convinced that he cares for her? At this point he could push her down the stairs just to give her his hand at the end. This is such a toxic relationship and I'm not sure why everyone pretends it's not.

Balls.

>Rem and Emilia subtly share their differing opinions and they drink their cups together.
>It became a different time than the middle of the day and the tea time that she thought it was, but---
>[Emilia: Rem, can I ask a quick request?]
>[Rem: Yes, what is it?]
>[Emilia: Please give me another cup of tea. For some reason, right now I want to drink Rem’s tea.]
>----In response to Emilia’s request, Rem started to prepare the tea with the deep affection that came from her heart.

Attached: Rem & Emilia teatime .png (1921x1440, 2.21M)

Attached: 1 (3).webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

Attached: 1 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>This is such a toxic relationship and I'm not sure why everyone pretends it's not.
No its Rem and Subaru that is toxic. Emilia and Subaru is the most beautiful and pure relationship ever written.

Ballsy claim on Any Forums. Prepare yourself.

True whats the point of posting the truth here if I can't get upvotes or karma

Generally speaking a lot of scenes in arc 3 were cut in the anime since they had to adapt and cram 6 LN Volumes into 12 episodes. And speaking of cut speeches all the candidates had their speeches cut/extremely shortened as well as Al, with the sole exception being Felt.
And regarding Emilia's "reward" you will get your answer later on....her reasoning is....well...not that better anyway.

Attached: 20220126_092152.jpg (1280x1280, 139.25K)

Did you just discard the quote I made to come up with something unrelated? I don't feel like chatting with someone who doesn't have any evidence for their claims.

Go back to twitter gremlin.

Thanks a lot, that's a fitting answer. I'll keep reading.
>And regarding Emilia's "reward" you will get your answer later on....her reasoning is....well...not that better anyway.
Well it feels like she throws the first rock she has at hand, in every tense moment. All the candidates except Crusch sound like loonies, but Emilia would mindbreak easily.

Attached: 1607823656807.png (529x703, 185.21K)

Ubilk is Pride, I'm calling it now.

Yes.

Attached: Gay_Pride_Flag.png (800x494, 901)

>Al being actually that worried about Subaru
So is it just his homo lust given how gay this arc have been so far, or does Al see Subaru as the perfect escape card of sorts?
I get that he might have a plan to throw Subaru under the bus if shit goes south but the way he acted in this chapter just gives the impression that he sees him as something more.

Attached: 20220128_113301.jpg (2365x4096, 1.32M)

Al seems to be pretty fucked right now and is likely unable to use his ability.

Fellow jp sperg with time loop powers, only him and his bro in that boat atm far as he knows I guess, my theory is still that Subaru= Flugel and it's a shaula situation of sorts with Al.

I know.....wait I guess it might just be him relying and sorts clinging to Subaru as the person who will find Olbart and revert the curse's effect, and given how little he trusts everyone else I suppose it makes sense why he would panic if his most reliable person fucks off with an Sin Archbishop.
Jesus Rui is cucking everyone right and left, this dumb goblin is unstoppable.

Attached: Rui.png (2100x2800, 892.44K)

Attached: 95821007_p0.jpg (640x905, 160.77K)

I don't think he was at least originally planning to fuck him over, but to be honest it's really hard to say. He's a massive mystery, and a lot of his interactions and actions tend to give you more questions than answers.
My personal guess is that he is Flugel's equivalent of Lewes, a failed clone that was at least marginally successful as he was able to transplant knowledge/memories of his original world to another vessel, but failed to give him any strong personality defining memories. He could also be another 'Sage Candidate' but we still have zero idea as to what that actually means.

Attached: 1638025773427.jpg (820x1024, 41K)

What are the moonrunes saying?

Attached: 95821007_p0.png (640x905, 1.66M)

>failed clone
>ended up as his bro and part of his circle potentially
>explains their similarities
You might be onto something with that lewes theory of yours.

I like the WN version better, because she throws an ice rock at Subaru for fucking shit up, and he keeps going.

>she throws an ice rock at Subaru for fucking shit up, and he keeps going.
That sounds hilarious, I love how autistic Subaru can be sometimes.

Attached: 20220123_234050.jpg (1635x2048, 363.26K)

He gets mad at first until he realizes it was her and then goes on a tangent about how he loves old fashioned abusive heroines.

Doesn't Roswaal throw a fucking fireball at him too? Reading it was a absolutetreat

>He gets mad at first until he realizes it was her and then goes on a tangent about how he loves old fashioned abusive heroines.
Sounds like a top-tier candidate for an Archbishop seat.

Attached: Pride IF.png (1300x780, 1.02M)

>Doesn't Roswaal throw a fucking fireball at him too?
I remember that in the LN, however I don't recall Emilia anything at him, just that Puck shields Subaru from the fireball which helps in making Emilia's enterance by grabbing everyone's attention.

Attached: Puck_Beast of the end.png (606x341, 142.41K)

Imagine the smell.

>Why Emilia's Royal Selection speech isn't in the LN?
Because the anime made it up. Her only goal there was to have a fair run at the Royal Election without anyone there interfering with her, not equality for all.

hey guys check this out
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/533144790834372608?s=20&t=Q5ucjW3eO5xB_hXqpcvl4w
>どんな話が読みたいか前屋敷が燃え落ちたことを知らない目覚めたレムが、前屋敷の思い出を大切そうに語る話。燃え落ちた原因たちは... — そして始まる、熾烈な罪の押し付け合い……崩壊する絆、裏切りと密室殺人。最後に生き残るのは――!
>What kind of story would you like to read?A story about an awakened Rem who doesn't know that the previous house burned down, and who talks about the memories of the previous house in a very important way. The causes of the burning down are... - The story begins with a fierce competition of guilt ......, collapsing bonds, betrayal and secret murders. Who will survive in the end?

Attached: make waifu love, not waifu war.webm (1102x620, 2.64M)

Don't worry user, I can recognize sarcasm.

>Why are some people convinced that he cares for her? At this point he could push her down the stairs just to give her his hand at the end.
Tbf that's what arc 3 and 4 are for. That being said, Subaru is mentally ill.

>Al being actually that worried about Subaru
How did you not get this from the kabedon scene?

Attached: FHmaS5WWUAgtxHu.jpg (1442x2048, 430.28K)

I'm not schizo enough to understand this.

Attached: 1579480270888.png (203x209, 14.16K)

Neither is deepl.
Anyways, all that matters is its bad for Rem and I'm worried.

Memory snow is such an odd ball of an OVA. Because it literally turns a psychological thriller into an average slice of life. It really felt like I was watching an entirely different show all together.

Tappei was asking people what side stories people would like to see and someone said a story about Rem waking up and having fond memories of the mansion while everyone around her is being awkward about it because it burned down and they don't have the heart to tell her

Tbf the
>The story begins with a fierce competition of guilt ......, collapsing bonds, betrayal and secret murders. Who will survive in the end?
Makes it extra confusing.

>Instead of going full incest with her brother, Tomoko became a lesbian and ruined the manga
Such disappointing manga

reminder

Attached: jamal and todd.gif (600x399, 96.47K)

To be fair, the ~2 months at the mansion between Arc 2 and 3 were relatively peaceful which makes Arc 3 hit so hard and fast. Subaru has gotten complacent, thinking he can solve anything, and he hasn't died for a while so the carnage at the end of the first loop sends him into a catatonic state.

Maybe it's a joke.

>Tomoko became a lesbian
Wait, really?

Really?

No no no no no, this is baaad for Rem.

It's somebodies fanfiction Tappei didn't write it. There is another one about Emilia adopting a puppy.

Rui is getting such special treatment and Tappei is simping for her so much she's almost a second Emilia. Their IQ and communication skills are also pretty close.
She will probably join the Emilia camp.

OMEGA based.

She just has a lesbian stalker.

Polygamy harem shit is not for Re:zero tier novels.
Just watch.

Special how? Because she's not dead? She was lobotomized and will probably die after this arc.

So it is then?

He never keeps his promises

All of his promises are failing, then Rem will not come back

We know Spec. You can go back now.

Yes. It's all Yuri now.

Although Spec will not come back, he will save Emilia. Only this promise will be held to the end.

Technically, for Rem it was an oath, not a promise. Can still be done, Emilia is here to help too.

Attached: z2lgFcevq8Kaz74g.png (640x951, 440.02K)

Emilia can challenge Pandora to a stair counting competition?

Pandora will just keep adding more stairs until Emilia is mind broken.

>elf racism
how is protecting yourself from a probable threat racism? if a powerful witch that looked like satella suddenly appeared and tried to take the throne how can you expect them not to flip tf out. i don't get why she's called a half devil as neither being an elf nor being a human makes one a devil and she isn't "half" satella either. if satella/woe is the devil than either call her the antichrist or just devil.

Shotabaru/Rui sex when???

He has never failed his promises to Rem

Attached: FIvrGF-akAEZHNr.jpg (1687x3437, 3.99M)

They already had sex and baby making last chapter broh.

Damn I need to pick this shit up again then

Doesn't really seem to be an issue anymore. Liliana sings ballad about her and I think she doesn't even wear her cloak in the LN version of arc 5. It seemed like a major plot point in arc 2 & 3 but since then it hasn't really been a focus.

which promise to Rem did he make and fulfill?

Will she kill herself once she realizes she got cucked by Rui?

Attached: 24EE1AC2-4680-4CB0-8ED0-C9ADF9BCD04D.jpg (1280x720, 107.87K)

Ugly loli.

Shota-Baru is already tightly holding Rui's hand, it's only a matter of time.

The one that comes up in chapter titles you fucking anime only

Before marriage? He didn’t even do that with Beako before contracting her

Actually he did
In fact he also did it with Rem and Ram

She can suck his mana and more already then?

Get the fuck out spec

>Rem cucks Emilia
>Flop cucks Otto
>Rui cucks Beatrice
Who’s next?

Madeline cucks Meili

Rem isn't cucking Emilia.

Subaru loves Satella.

this, if anything emilia/satella can only be cucked by the other

You're right, because Emilia doesn't know what she wants from Subaru, from her perspective he's just a reallllly good boy.

Attached: 1635631694459.jpg (682x800, 81.36K)

Rem is cucking Emilia so hard its actually difficult to believe.

Petra cucking Tia and Ram.

Attached: 1639420921717.gif (112x112, 36.81K)

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_12_12.jpg (1133x1600, 428.09K)

Rem cucking emilia is the only hope for Emilia’s character at this point. It needs to happen for some character development

see

>Petra
>cucking anyone
Patrasche has a higher chance of cucking her than she has against anyone else

>Imagine being so much of a cuck that your future knight kills himself to save another women but not to save you.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the first thing he does after reuniting with you is to try and tell you he wants to marry her too.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he tells his father that he loves another women just as much as you.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the witch with the ability to show you your hearts desire shows him another women.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that when you finally make the first steps to having some sort of relationship he immediately backs off once her realises what you are actually like.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he spends time with another women every night for over a year.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that when the first chance to help her comes up he drags you off to a desert to risks his and your life to conquer a tower that even the Sword Saint himself, Reinhard Von Asspull, couldn't even reach.
>Imagine being as much of a cuck as Emilia.

Attached: amused rem.jpg (325x325, 30.87K)

I knew this was gonna be posted

>t.Petra
Tia already had won the competition a long time ago, let it go you wench.

Attached: Tia and Rigel.jpg (1463x2048, 280.04K)

I bet the user who made the pasta is quite proud of himself.

Attached: Subaru, Rem and Emilia.jpg (2250x1266, 1.55M)

Rem I kneel... now please..... stop telling me and my family how amazing Subaru is, its going to make my friend excited...

Attached: Kneelgeta.jpg (350x550, 56.97K)

Author fiction. All of this has been corrected in the canon LN

I'm surprised nobody has brought the fact that Tia is somewhat filling in for Ram in the Sloth Route
>Becomes Rem's sister figure
>Strong wind user (In Tia's case, literal spirit representing wind)
>Puts up with Subaru's anticts
I'd like to think that if Ram still had her horn that she would get pretty aggressive, maybe even more dangerous than horned Rem.

Most of those apply to the LN though.

>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that your future knight kills himself to save another women but not to save you.
In the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the first thing he does after reuniting with you is to try and tell you he wants to marry her too.
Partly in the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he tells his father that he loves another women just as much as you.
In the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the witch with the ability to show you your hearts desire shows him another women.
In the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that when you finally make the first steps to having some sort of relationship he immediately backs off once her realises what you are actually like.
In the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he spends time with another women every night for over a year.
In the LN
>>Imagine being so much of a cuck that when the first chance to help her comes up he drags you off to a desert to risks his and your life to conquer a tower that even the Sword Saint himself, Reinhard Von Asspull, couldn't even reach.
In the LN
>>Imagine being as much of a cuck as Emilia.

>I'd like to think that if Ram still had her horn that she would get pretty aggressive, maybe even more dangerous than horned Rem.
Ram with a horn would be one of the most dangerous individuals in the entire Rezero world, top 5 easy I'd say.

Because it's very well established that it's pretty much the case.

>Because it's very well established that it's pretty much the case.
It actually gets mentioned in Sloth itself? I'll admit I haven't read that IF in awhile.

>I'd like to think that if Ram still had her horn that she would get pretty aggressive, maybe even more dangerous than horned Rem.
Read the WN version of her fight with Garfiel. She's pretty much having an orgasm over her bones breaking and the bloodlust she's experiencing.

That's a given honestly, she probably would've also been a no-nonsense person. Losing her horn in general seems like it made her overall a nicer person and Ram doesn't seem to regret the price for it.
However I'm really curious as to how she would've been like had she not have lost her horn, had she kept and didn't even lose Rem, what would've turned out differently? What would've the clown needed to even win her over. So many questions.

Attached: Ram(1).jpg (2026x2866, 2.55M)

oh is it? really? where?

>maybe
you didn't even need to have read arc 6 to know that considering the flashbacks and rem talking about her
roswall didn't plan for her to take on the dragon for no reason

Julius got cucked by Vincent and Al.

>hasn't read the novels

No, she will join them

Attached: 1643309276926.png (225x225, 5.01K)

Vincent can't cuck anyone

He cucked Arakiya pretty hard

That was Schult
Vincent could probably get cucked by Otto

Attached: 8PVcBUWWYd884AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png (758x424, 83.32K)

Why do you think some anons want Ram and Tia to tagteam Rigel?

Am I the only that found Regulus to be the least annoying/dislikable of the archbishops? Sirius' ability is disgusting (and her personality annoying), Capella has the worst personality by far everyone else is either just insane and/or inhuman. The only thing that was annoying about Regulus was that he wasted so much of my time reading his pointlessly long monologues that could be summed up in 10 words or less.

Is Ram going to be on the rescue team?

Attached: FJsMd72UcAIqOfx.jpg (2400x1800, 313.24K)

no

Of course she will, she wants her sister home and she needs Barusu back so she can tease him again.

Attached: Ram_226.png (900x1259, 820.75K)

The duality of man

Attached: 1642224814863.jpg (800x1067, 133K)

No, but it's pretty much assumed to be the case. Also Rigel treats her as an aunt/older sister.

There's no rescue team.

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_3_8.jpg (1192x1800, 791.41K)

Its hard to take Emilia's expression here seriously considering what she acts like later on.

Attached: 1640445803350.webm (1594x1476, 119.26K)

She could have easily wiped out the entire forest of dogs. It doesn't make sense she stayed behind.

>There's no rescue team
And Subaru is actually Reinhard's long lost brother

>And Subaru is actually Reinhard's long lost brother
Reinhard wishes

Wilhelm wishes

Heinkel.....wishes?

Subaru wishes?

Not yet, but wait for them to interact in arc 7. Astrea lust for Subaru is infallible.

Subaru didn't want her in any potential danger so he made her stay. He probably wouldn't have even brought Rem or Ram along either if they weren't so suspicious of him
Also Emilia sucks without Puck at that point and he could have gone to sleep at any time

>Is Ram going to be on the rescue team?
>Rescue team
>For Subaru
user, there is no rescue team. No one cares about his existence other than beako, Otto and Garfield

Didn't she beat Pete without Puck?

>No one cares about his existence
Ram does because for starters he's the only who remembers her sister and secondly if she isn't so open about it, Subaru does mean alot to her, Clown still needs Subaru and there's also Felt, Julius, Wilhelm and Reinhard who care for him.

Ram, Roswaal, Emilia, Petra, Crusch, Wilhelm, Felt
> no one cares for his existence.

Those are background characters, their opinion is irrelevant.

>Roswaal
>Ram
>Background characters

el appo will rescue subaru alone

Attached: 1595296458770.png (1000x2800, 1.35M)

I hope Ram shows up cause I want my favourite ship to happen.

Ram x Vincent

Imagine Vincent talking his usual autismo shenanigans and Ram shits on his antics with the clarity and conviction of a mid day sun.

Ha.
Hah!

Attached: RamVV.png (112x112, 33.29K)

i know you didn't read but calling most characters in rz generic is such bad bait you only managed to make yourself look like a retard

You got the wrong guy man

i woke up & replied now. every1 u disagree with isnt samefagging. cope

>Subaru just asked Beako to hold his hand while Rui violently rapes him
>Beako is confused, she wants to have childrens with him but her artificial baby factory doesn't work no matter how much they tried
What is Beatrice going to do?

Attached: 6ca104c281f8dba7329f3dc02f507488.png (1000x1230, 1.89M)

Still only one reply schmuck, you've only helped me.

Cope brother. all I have to do is prove im not samefagging with him & youll have no argument to stand on

>Generic moeblobs.
>Generic tsunderes.
>Generic bros.
>Not being... fucking generic.
I remember when I used to download RPG Maker games and everyone wanted to make their own Final Fantasy. The games were still more creative than Re:Sucks.

Attached: bored-anime.gif (498x277, 1.36M)

You're no brother of mine tranny, all you do is help prove me right with each reply, just go back to stay silent since you're far better suited to doing that.

>plz stay silent brother since I'm scared of being proven wrong

cope, brother.

im horny

Hope those ShotabaruxRui antics last half the arc. It's cute as fuck.

Arc 7 is doomed.

Still only one reply.

To show the best in him/how awesome he can be.

Pretty good

This needs to be updated with
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he plays being married to another woman
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that everything that he did was because he wanted to be a hero for another woman

He's a haremfag that refuses to touch his harem. He gets the rope.

Subaru cursed adventures
>Has to babysit the archbishop of gluttony because a blue oni says it
>Helps the emperor of another nation accidentally, who was in the middle of a jungle wearing dirty rags as a mask
>Rallies amazon woman to kill a random army and falcon punched a giant snake, losing his arm in the process
>Crossdressed in order to take over a city, almost get raped by a devine general
>Was seen riding the archbishop of gluttony in his younger form
It doesn't stop!

All onis are horny.

Technically he fucked up on keeping her by his side and look how that turned out.

The main thing that she seems to think would be different is having violent compulsions and wonton monstrous behavior. As far as Ram is concerned she has been the way she is now from birth and considered the horn to be an external force pulling on her. Maybe there would be a synthesis of personality between those two things but "Ram" would be mostly the same. She might be more aggressive if she has more resources at her disposal, but that would be the same with her current personality, she just understands what limits she has.

BASED

Do you think Beako would want to get married to Toyota if he asked her to? I know Toyota doesn't like her that way but I wonder if Beako does.

Didn't she find a guy that was literally for her? Destined husbando of sorts, slightly younger, she met him when she was acting all chuuni on the rooftop at some point I think. They just scrapped it?

i think she would accept but wouldnt offer it herself.

Possibly, I'm not sure there are many things she wouldn't do for Subaru.

She will become addicted to watching. Poor beaker... a tsundere cuckqueen

wats with this thread and cucking lmao

emiliafags, it's all they have, it looks like Rem is getting cucked in the anime and that's all they have

not tru, rem never got cucked, she just doesnt hold a candle to our pure & noble emilia-tan!

you sure

Attached: 61584706.gif (259x500, 2.3M)

disgusting psycho...

Attached: wcdsvew.png (1000x563, 359.42K)

psycho horni meido?

Attached: 85160629.jpg (827x1169, 143.55K)

Attached: FKAkZwoakAQxn7o.jpg (1280x1280, 129.57K)

NO! Stop! I will not succumb to temptation!

Attached: Eh3fCafUMAArVVh.jpg (2158x3496, 888.81K)

Shameless beako bump

Attached: doarz05_-_re_zero_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_-_beatrice.png (533x800, 621K)

>Subaru sleeps with this every night

NOOOoooooooo............

No anymore. He's got a new blonde, blue-eyed loli to sleep with. Soon he'll arrange her hair into drills

Attached: 1632972787833.jpg (1561x1795, 203.49K)

What cute nickname will he give her

Attached: 35D1E7B4-D479-4DCA-9F13-6D6096792291.jpg (1240x947, 87K)

>Looked at her funny while searching for the wound marks
Subaru will have to take responsibility for his actions

Attached: Louis.Arneb.600.3311061.jpg (422x600, 57.56K)

Pyon

No what?

This

>Rui is a blonde-hair, blue-eyed loli so she replaces Betty
>Rui is a bunny so she replaces Emilia
>Rui is Rem so she replaces Rem
She can't be stopped

Tell that to Al.

Yorna cucks Priscilla when it comes to her character design imo.

Attached: rzbro.png (1265x1437, 2.43M)

i love this lmao

It gets posted here all the time, newfag.

Attached: re-zero netflix adaptation.jpg (1200x634, 82.37K)

oh no its my fault for not seeing it bc im never on Any Forums!
cry harder

She'll wear his helmet after she eats him.

This arc is going to be 200 chapters at this rate.

Based.

>felt
>backround character
user? She's 100% going to cuck Emilia out of her (slim) hopes for the throne. Hard. Prissy too.

>―Or, would she have been able to keep a level head when she found out about Rui?
Subaru. Ram knows about Rui. She saw her.

The reality is that Felt is the legitimate heir and the whole election thing is a farse.

Attached: 1599296088090.gif (720x1350, 1.73M)

>???: "You're being chased, aren't you? From the looks of it, they seem to be quiiite serious. I won’t say anything bad, so the right thing to do is to listen to me."
>???: "Buuut, I think it's best to just go along with it, you know?"
Looks like we found our replacement Roswaal. Massive faggot obsessed with muh stars who talks like a fag.

He used to be a prostitute Roswaal does it out of autism only.

Correcto. She's got the blood, she's got the attitude/personality, the looks, the whole deal. Right gender for the dragon priestess shit too. Now that I think about it, won't that mean Roswaal due to his autism in wanting to kill Volcanica to resurrect Echidna will be her enemy proper once that comes around? You never know with Felt though, she might hate the dragon covenant too. Even if not Roswaal 100% going to get Felt's camp vs Cappy.

Both of them know how it feels to be nakadashied, but only one of them is gay.

Roswaal does it out of some bizarre autism to copycat the CHAD depressed Hector who clowned him in the past... though I'm pretty sure he sees some appeal in men too, having been Julia/fem roswaal before. Stargazer on the other hand I think literally that annoying wanna-be-bimbo voice faggots do.

Attached: Milkia Roswaal.jpg (1560x2048, 426.18K)

The schizo doesn't actually think anyone is samefagging, he uses this as a defensive technique whenever confronted with the fact that the MC of a fictional series doesn't love his fictional waifu. He does it every thread. Points for trying, though

>Ublik: "The answer you’re looking for is already inside you."
We got it all wrong. Olbart isn't up Ubilk's ass, he's up Subaru's. After Subaru found him the first time he thought he would double down and hide up there. Tanza is probably up there too.

I've seen this drawn before, but then it wasn't Subaru putting people up his ass. It was Felix. The internet is a wonderful and horrible place.

Not sure if Felt gives a crap about the dragon one way or another.

Roswaal J probably did it out of neccesity.

>the fact that the MC of a fictional series doesn't love his fictional waifu
Indeed, Subaru doesn't love Emilia.

If the answer is inside Subaru then it should be solvable, no? Where can "abyss with a view" be?

His shadow.

yknow, when you think about it, the whole election is full of loonies, and noone wants a loony in power.
Everybody in-universe sees it rite?

americans still go to vote every election despite that fact user.

Got to see how much people care.

If they don't know the candidates personally all they would hear about is their actions
Crusch is a well renowned noble and took the largest credit for subjugating a roving natural disaster
Priscilla's lands and people are doing better than they ever have
Anastasia is an absurdly successful merchant
Felt has the Sword Saint's backing and might be a lost heir to the royal family
Emilia has the worst reputation of the lot but even she has tons of shit to her name since Subaru is her knight

Arc 4 callback. A rabbit is going to have to go up his ass again.

Attached: 1598502360818.jpg (175x288, 5.71K)

>noone wants a loony in power
Ha... hahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA

Just like in real life, It doesn't matter what the average person thinks. Embrace elite theory.

Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?

Read.

>Rui is the rabbit
Will Tappei really?

Not really, the only way they're connected is Gluttony but it's as much as a connection as Sekhmet with Petelgeuse.

she is nothing like ram fucking redditor,
>Becomes Rem's sister figure
rem acts like a mother to her
>Strong wind user (In Tia's case, literal spirit representing wind)
she has 4 elements

Noice

>she has 4 elements
Had, she lost the limbs which she used to cast the other elements.

Arneb is a part of a rabbit constellation.

Attached: 1643515059349.jpg (1280x720, 41.26K)

All the goblins have star names related to the three great witch beasts
Arneb for the rabbits
Batenkaitos for the whale (sea monster)
Alphard for the snake

What if the rabbits are heading to Vollachia as we speak?
>because the stars said so

Attached: 1611153118215.png (352x354, 80.9K)

>Arc 4 callback. A rabbit is going to have to go up his ass again.
>Louis/Rui Arneb the White Rabbit
Oh no no no no

Attached: ScreenShot10.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

The rabbits are all dead

They are alive, just in another dimension

allegedly

Rui also "lost" the same way as the rabbits did, by ripping herself apart in desperation.

Both got isekaid.

They're in another universe eating their own assholes forever

>Both Ruis got reverse isekai'd
>The authority is removed, so they're just bratty little girls
>Without anything else to do they use Subaru's memories to seek out his parents
>Subaru's dad now has to whip the terrified one into shape and curb the bad behavior of the asshole one
>Rui(s) can somewhat recount what Subaru has been doing in another world and provide some level of closure
It actually would be kind of kino

possibly thrown into earth lmaooooo

It's more like they were sent to a void though.

Crusch pre-mindbreak and dragonaids was highly rated, skilled, and had a personality that swayed people. Her weirdest take was wanting to return lugnica to a country that defends itself rather than relying on Vol-chan, and even then she'd convince him rather than sperg out. Prissy is someone that just makes it work, and ends up liked as a result despite her personality and language. She's a cunt but chances are high Lugnica would end up better for it with her at the helm. Examples is the lands under her rule, and anything she's involved in generally. Felt is a sperg, but rightful heir, rightful hair, rightful blood and personality.. and seems to have the lion king intuition. And Emilia is a hafu elfu with a moralfag reason for wanting the throne (word) but could also be something nefarious because le racism. The only one that didn't have a looney tunes theme was crusch pre-mindbreak.. all the more tragic when you realize she probably forgot the now dead male felt prince. Anyway, with her out the picture it's just eccentric picks. Ana's good at making money and shit so, even with a greedy personality or maybe because of it she could be in the running too. Sorry for the wall of text lmao, it got a bit messier than I expected.

>Beatrice sent them to Earth

Cappy is the true heir. She's older than Felt.

Nah the rabbits are in a void pocket, like the forbidden archive.

It's okay. They'll settle it with a futanari sword fight.

Not necessarily how that works depending on how the Royal Family is actually arranged. The King's daughter would have a stronger claim than the King's aunt or whatever Cappy is.

I went to go find and crop that one image where futa Felt and futa cappy cross swords (cocks) for the meme, and the first thing I see is Capella raping Subaru in front of Emilia including an impregnation cut-away. I'm impressed with this fandom.

Attached: 462dafce53093334614c6898954e2af2.jpg (326x425, 35.32K)

only the best of the best!!

wrong, he is inside Medium.
Source?
>Pic related

(It might be proximity based)
> Assume Subaru transformed into a child at midnight.
>When he woke up, 8 hours later or so, he was still completely ok and talking like himself.
>The moment Olbart arrives, he starts mentally regressing rapidly.
>In the chapter where he reveals Rui, he is acting like a complete kid.
>The moment he leaves and as per events of this chapter, he is acting a lot like Subaru again.
>Therefore, Olbart must be inside or on the shaddow of either:
Al - too obvious. must be bait
Medium - perfect, we wouldn't be able to tell either way since she is one big kid.
Vincent- this would be dope. but probably nah.

Attached: I made it up.jpg (224x225, 10.77K)

So they went back to Medium? I don't think so.

Attached: 1995.png (1600x1000, 2.46M)

If we're going that route then I bet it will be within Traitha's instead, though I highly doubt that would be enough for Subaru to think that deems him and Rui trustworthy to Vincent yet. He will at the very least solve the puzzle or lend his hand if Vincent himself asks for his help.

Attached: 20220130_074810.png (566x800, 145.08K)

That would be funny.

>he is acting a lot like Subaru again
Tbf he went full "stranger danger" when talking to Ulbilk.

This user gave me a funny idea. Imagine Tarita joins up with Abel, al and Medium and then she tells them someone is following them again. Vincent then looks around the corner and sees Rui and Shotabaru looking at them through the corner of a stall with starry eyes.

has emilia kept the promise of sharing rems burden with subaru at the end of arc 3? i read arc 6 and all she did was give her permission to take rem to the watchtower and i am gonna be honest
IT DOESNT MAKE FUCKN SENSE
should'nt subaru discuss it with ram maybe or discuss with julius whether to take joshua or rem to the tower and Oh my god the first thing she says is I wont let that oni get the D like what ?????

Emilia is the one they need to ask for permission because she's in charge of the camp theoretically and Subaru is her knight. If she said no he would be obligated to not do it.

When not engaging in pure waifu war spergery, the taste in kinks is pretty intense lmao. Also Cappy art, while semi-rare, is kinda high quality.

Attached: sample-dccec5d91bb2fba336e19a61f17ba348.jpg (597x587, 44.83K)

user not sure how you are going to take this but Moblia isn't very bright.

Honestly sounds like the best possible way to drive a wedge through the camp. I'd say with a majority of members it would be a toss up between staying with the camp or following Subaru instead.

> has emilia kept the promise of sharing rems burden with subaru at the end of arc 3?
Doesn’t happen in the WN. I highly suspect Tappei didn’t write the LN scene because it makes no sense and is ignored in Arc 4

Attached: cd25f1318beda3b084d9dd22f9c70831.jpg (992x777, 149.47K)

Emilia hasn't kept her promise to help with Rem nor has shown she cared about it, all that while taking Rem to the tower to help a member of the camp to live again is something that shouldn't be questioned at all. She's in command but not doing it would be her being scum, "No I don't want that member of the camp who sacrifices for me to live".

It would, but Emilia is nice so they don't have to test that.

>the taste in kinks is pretty intense
we've seen how subaru died, we knew wat we were getting into lol

Is Vincent stupid? He seems to be making mistakes upon mistakes, his INT stat seems lower than Subaru's.

His move to go to chaos flame doesn't seem to have been the best choice around. Yorna is unpredictable. Her loyalty is variable while her powers are not a good match for conquest and fighting off the rebellion as a static city itself is her strength. Efforts needed to ally her could be bigger than her value out of the city she holes up in.

Vincent should have given a briefing to Subaru about Yorna and her powers before he sent him to the red keep. It's not a dangerous piece of information that Subaru could use against Vincent and it can be useful if Yorna is in a bad mood.

The letter wasn't clever. Any dumbass could have written that, it's no proof he's the real Vincent. Yorna wants Vincent for his position, not for who he is. Vincent has lost his rank of Emperor.

In Vollachia wanting to kill the Emperor isn't uncommon and Vincent should know Olbart better. He should also have suspected Olbart using a loophole in the rules to attack them. Someone else than Olbart attacking them was obvious. Not being more suspicious of Olbart seems out of character.

We don't really know what the letter says nor Yorna's answer although considering Tanza's behaviour her answer may be postivie. Also Vincent couldn't know that Chisha was going to mobilize let alone bring Olbart with him. In the end they may get to recruit him too even.

Back to discord Spec.

He maxed CHA not INT

>Yorna is unpredictable
That was the entire reason. And if you get her you get the whole populace of Chaosflame. The point is to get support from the various people that follow the generals, not really to get the generals themselves.

>The letter wasn't clever. Any dumbass could have written that, it's no proof he's the real Vincent. Yorna wants Vincent for his position, not for who he is. Vincent has lost his rank of Emperor.
The contents of the letter haven't been revealed. All he said is he told her he would give her what she wants, and he seems to have a more picky idea of what that is that maybe worked.
>Someone else than Olbart attacking them was obvious.
You guys spent thread after thread telling me he couldn't do that because of rules and wouldn't do that because ???. So apparently not that obvious if you needed it spelled out to you that's what he did and why for it to suddenly become obvious.

Vincent seems to be grasping at any straws, honestly.
Its pretty clear by now that Subaru is Lugnican nobility so Vincent is trying to juggle how much he can say since as far as he knows, Subaru is going to take all that information straight to Emilia's camp and Roswaal. He's doing a bad job, but Subaru is thankfully both too nice and retarded at the moment.

>Is Vincent stupid?
He is a guy with practically no resources, he has a tribe, a small army if it can be described as so and a single low ranked general.
>His move to go to chaos flame doesn't seem to have been the best choice around. Yorna is unpredictable.
He had little other option, he needed to get a proper general on his side to secure the help of Prisillia and her allies.
>Vincent should have given a briefing to Subaru about Yorna and her powers before he sent him to the red keep.
It seems to be speculation on his part rather then information he was sure of. I could be mistaken though.
>The letter wasn't clever.
We don't know what it said.
>In Vollachia wanting to kill the Emperor isn't uncommon and Vincent should know Olbart better. He should also have suspected Olbart using a loophole in the rules to attack them.
Olbart doesn't know he is the Emperor this loop. As for him attacking, there isn't really a lot that can be done about that, there is no way to know where or how such an attack would take place beforehand.
I'll add that Vincent seems to be testing his party, he doesn't seem afraid for his own life and we have yet to actually see him die. It's quite possible that he hasn't been in any real danger at any point since he was introduced into the main story.
Not exactly, he needs a general to gain the support of Prisillia and her allies.

>Not exactly, he needs a general to gain the support of Prisillia and her allies.
That's a separate matter, but she was the general most likely to join because her behavior is erratic. They need/want 5/9 generals to prove they deserve to be the ones on top.

Prisillia in and of herself is a powerful ally, we've seen that before. In terms of politics she might not rate as highly as one of the nine but in terms of force she is definitely up there. That's not taking into consideration what else she is bring to the table, gaining more support from the other generals should be somewhat easier with her on board.

>I'll add that Vincent seems to be testing his party, he doesn't seem afraid for his own life and we have yet to actually see him die. It's quite possible that he hasn't been in any real danger at any point since he was introduced into the main story.
He was presumably killed in the first loop with Olbart when Olbart learned his identity.

That is a lot to presume, I'll repeat, we have yet to actually see him die. Unless Tappei has put aside half elves and is lusting after twinks now it's worth taking into consideration.

True that, true that.

Attached: beaker mouf.gif (560x413, 696.14K)

>turnleftfag
>remfag
sasuga shitastefag

>As for him attacking, there isn't really a lot that can be done about that, there is no way to know where or how such an attack would take place beforehand.
Since he should have suspected it, he should have set a rule with Olbart that no one else should attack them at Olbart's request for the duration of the game of tag.

>well, I can't request anyone to attack
>but if someone WAS to attack while the game was on going, that would be incredibly helpful

They're not attacking at Olbart's request. Tanza was setting up an ambush in the first place, then she went missing so they went through with it without her.

She means nothing or would be actively detrimental. She's a failed candidate who is supposed to be dead. Again, the whole purpose of the generals is not fighting power, it's influence. Anyone Priscilla can influence is already on her side.

>She means nothing or would be actively detrimental.
That's remarkable considering Vincent and Subaru both seem to be working to gain her aid. It's almost like getting the help of her and her allies would be a benefit.

open for erotic image

Attached: FKVTLWNagAE7E2u.jpg (850x1238, 688.98K)

Tappei's doing it to make you guess if he's protected or not.

For politics you fucking idiot, the whole point of the generals is POLITICS. There's multiple chapter sections about this exact fucking thing yet you're clueless

No, you are apparently clueless. I literally said:
> In terms of politics she might not rate as highly as one of the nine but in terms of force she is definitely up there.

uuuuuuuooooo

you a funny guy

She is DETRIMENTAL TO POLITICS. She is supposed to be DEAD. She is an OUTSIDER. If anyone knew who she actually was this entire thing becomes a pathetic bid from a loser, all the generals would refuse to help and so on. She is not here as Prisca or whatever her name was and that's the only 'poltics' she offers. You fucking idiot.

What could they do with knowledge about Yorna? Unless they're going to siege chaos flame which means most of vollachia has been invaded already, it's worthless.

And the one person she could maybe influence she told to fuck off.

Knowing what gets a general to act, how her power works, and that she's quick to rebel seems like information you wouldn't want a rival country to know.
He also told Subaru the amount of soldiers stationed at the imperial city.

To be fair she escaped and she was hellbent on killing Vincent.

But she offers force you blitering retard. Let me spell it out for you, as things currently stand there are exactly two people in, and I use the term in the loosest of possible manners, the Vincent camp capable of facing a divine general. One is Prisillia and the other is a retarded archbishop of sin.
>Abel: "Those working with Priscilla… If there are those who are middle rank counts or above, those names would be good bargaining chips.
Vincent himself btw.

you can't tell choasshit is part is awful because it doesn't even get fanarts.

this whole vol is just a filler that you can skip

i sleep.

If you wanted people to post child art you just could have just asked

Attached: FJ6axLNaMAEnYXe.png (500x707, 127.96K)

Attached: FHVn-SLXIAAk99M.jpg (2048x1082, 209.63K)

no. I'm serious, the hero chapter spwaned lots of fanarts but this this part has no over 20 chapters and has barely fanarts

Attached: FIMR58BaIAAbwia.jpg (1187x1714, 183.35K)

>Al
What makes him hard to draw?

Attached: IMG_20220113_204402.jpg (1246x1340, 318.27K)

yeah i read it and holy shit subaru goes insane for rem .why do the cut this and add that midlia shit?

>Vincent was the Little Girl User all along

This arc has more fanart than arc 6 had already

Iirc the director was an Emiliafag.

Ok, virgin-kun

Director self-inserted on Subaru and was an Emiliafag
They also didn't anticipate a second season so they ensured S1 wouldn't leave loose ends by destroying Rem's plot threads that lead into Arc 4

>At the stage of script discussion meetings for the anime, the pinky-promise here between Subaru and Rem was close to being cut. The length was getting close to the limit, and I thought it might be cut, but the Producer Yoshikawa-san hung on quite hard, fighting to keep it in.

>Not only limited to just this spot, Yoshikawa-san worked hard, saying "I'd like to keep that!" about a lot of the details of the Re: Zero anime, so he saved things in a lot of spots. The same thing is true in the talks for season two, as well. He helps a lot.

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

>Watanabe: I thought: “He’s me!” (laughs) There are parts of his character that resonate with anyone, but especially with guys. I didn’t even have to scrutinize myself. I could tell just from looking at him that he was a life-sized version of me.

Season 1 overtook the LN and was ahead of it at one point.

The idea of anyone self inserting into Subaru out of all people is hilarious.

Attached: 1597982795052.png (176x300, 29.35K)

>social welfare policies put in place by Emilia.
I told you Emilia is a fucking retard
Watch the country slowly descend into lazyness, snowflakes and decadence.

And that is NOT THE REASON THEY ARE GOING FOR THE GENERALS YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT.
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD GO FOR CECILUS
WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?
FORCE IS ALL HE HAS
AND KILLING EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS NOT THE OBJECTIVE
EVEN IN YOUR OWN STUPID QUOTE IT'S ABOUT GETTING MORE COLLABORATORS NOT PRISCILLA FUCKING KILLING ANYTHING
YOU STUPID FUCK

THEY ARE GOING FOR YORNA TO GET THE SUPPORT OF PART OF THE NATION
IT IS NECESSARY TO THEIR GOAL PERIOD
THEY ARE NOT GOING AFTER YORNA JUST TO MAKE PRISCLLA HAPPY BECAUSE PRISCILLA IS JUST SOOOOOOO FUCKING POWERFUL SHE'LL KILL EVERYONE FOR THEM
THAT IS SO FAR FROM WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO YOU ARE SUCH A MASSIVE FUCKING RETARD
THIS IS EXPLICTILY SPELLED OUT MULTIPLE TIMES YET YOU FUCKING MISSED THAT THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO FIGHT THEIR WAY UP

>as if Emilia would do anything
Otto would mostly likely end up doing her job.

Many such cases. Sad!

God do you ever stop being autistic

nice bait

Tbf Subaru's personality had a bit washed off to make it easier.

Until he hangs himself.

GOD DO YOU EVER STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD?
>NOOOOO THEY'RE NOT GOING AFTER YORNA BECAUSE THEY NEED GENERALS IT'S TO GET PRISCILLA SHE HAS MAD POLITICS
>OH WAIT NO, I MEAN NOT THAT I MEAN SHE'S SUPER FUCKING POWERFUL AND THEY NEED HER TO FIGHT EVERYONE
OR MAYBE IT'S THE STATED REASONS YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT THEY NEED 5 OF 9 GENERAL TO WIN SUPPORT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WHICH PRISCILLA DOESN'T HELP WITH
GEE COULD IT BE THAT REASON?
NO, SURELY THEY WOULD LEAVE YORNA WHERE SHE IS IF PRISCILLA DIDN'T SAY TO DO WHAT THEY ARE ALREADY DOING FOR REASONS ALREADY EXPLAINED
YOU FUCKING MORON

Based.

Attached: Chadulus.jpg (1583x2048, 209.87K)

I'm not even the person you've decided to whine at this time just shut the fuck up and turn off your caps lock key you stupid bitch

>as if they'd let him
There is no escape for Otto.

Attached: 1643533634054.jpg (540x540, 45.94K)

Why do you think it's a one or the other thing? Cecilus brings only force and actually detracts politically, Prisillia brings force and political backing (as you've finally admitted btw).
Do you seriously think this is all going to end without bloodshed? Vincent would be laughing at you as hard as I am.

truly is a regulus moment.

Attached: motormouth.jpg (1280x720, 60.48K)

>Prisillia brings force and political backing (as you've finally admitted btw).
NO I DIDN"T YOU STUPID FUCK. VINCET WOULD ACCEPT GOD DAMN PETRA IF SHE WAS AROUND SINCE HE NEEDS WHOEVER
PRISCILLA ISN'T BRINGING SHIT BESIDES HERSELF, AL, SCULT AND THE LADY WHO HELPED SNEAK HER IN
>Why do you think it's a one or the other thing?
BECAUSE YOU SAID SO YOU STUPID SHIT
YOU SAID THEY WEREN'T DOING IT EXCEPT TO GET PRISCILLA
GUESS WHAT
THEY WOULD BE DOING THE SAME GODDAMN SHIT IF PRISCLLA WAS FUCKING SCULT BACK IN LUGNICA

damn bro, nice regulus impression

>NO I DIDN"T YOU STUPID FUCK.
It's him again.

>and actually detracts politically
See, now you're full retard. He doesn't. He offers no political support, he doesn't detract anything. And political support is the most important thing, because it provides bodies. Recruiting him gives you exactly one body. Sure he could kill anyone (or everyone) but that's not the gameplan. Every other general has supporters who would also follow.

I'm dying to see what Al looks like in the illustrations.

Attached: Amumu_0.jpg (1215x717, 153.19K)

Attached: melty.jpg (2048x1164, 354.71K)

One arm too many.

>BECAUSE YOU SAID SO YOU STUPID SHIT
>YOU SAID THEY WEREN'T DOING IT EXCEPT TO GET PRISCILLA
Calm down user, you're going to pop a blood vessel.
I didn't actually, I said not exactly and I'll quote myself here:
>In terms of politics she might not rate as highly as one of the nine but in terms of force she is definitely up there.
If Prisillia didn't make her demands and could be counted on as a fighting force before now then it would of opened up other options. We also don't know how valuable her political contacts are but Vincent seems to rate them as worth getting.

>He offers no political support, he doesn't detract anything
FromVincent:
>Abel: [――He is not very popular.]
From Zikr:
>Zikr: [Many of the troops fear Cecilus-dono to be an incomprehensible monster and impossible to communicate with on a deeper level. I believe His Excellency is correct in his assessment.]

God, I wish.
youtu.be/Ndttt_yyjys

Attached: Clown Prince of Magic.png (1280x694, 557.32K)

>Abel: [――He is not very popular.]
That is not saying he detracts. That is saying he doesn't have supporters. If he detracted they would consider him negative and need less people if Cecilus is on the other side. What kind of asshole are you that you think someone not being very popular means they're a net negative on existing? Zero isn't negative and he probably does have some supporters but they're likely looney sword autists like he is. Provided he doesn't test them when they ask and kill them because he's a sword autist. He only brings himself to the table effectively and that's not very important.

If he detracted, again, they would say they specifically will never, ever recruit him, and they didn't. He is just at the bottom of the list due to geography and also because he's the most useless for what they are trying to do.

>What kind of asshole are you that you think someone not being very popular means they're a net negative on existing?
That isn't a reggie post but that is a reggie line

Attached: 1594265341822.jpg (719x1024, 56.82K)

Gotta protect his rights to his semen

never knew regulus had a #1 fan. his impression is on point

Attached: regulus-anon.gif (640x446, 1.84M)

>If he detracted, again, they would say they specifically will never, ever recruit him, and they didn't. He is just at the bottom of the list due to geography and also because he's the most useless for what they are trying to do.
user, they need a mix of physical force and political power. If you need an example, they would of never made it out of he palace of Yorna without the physical force required. Prisillia is valuable because she is right there and brings both to the table.
Cecilus brings only force, isn't there and is actively disliked by the troops and even generals like Zikr or Arakiya (not that she matters right now). In a country like this the military seems to be a big deal and members of it probably make up a large portion, if not the majority, of the political court.

It's not like he knew his double would have the same idea at the same time.

lel

Attached: 2vqwdnqsjpa81.jpg (4096x4096, 1.43M)

Is that what Julius' Semen Protection was about?

>he's not popular
>some fear him
>HOW DOES HE DETRACT!?

You are saying he is net negative. That is wrong. If they could recruit him, if he came up and offered they would accept him in a hearbeat. They wouldn't turn him away because he makes them look bad, which is what detracting means. He would be a net positive on what they want to do, he doesn't detract, but he is only a minor positive for what they hope to do. He's not a priority, he's not anathema or to be avoided.
That's not what that means. He is not a negative. They would be better with him than without him and again would take him in a heartbeat. You are the one who needs to back up your weird claim that they would actively avoid him because he's actually bad for their goal.

Compare this to Rui. Her being an archbishop is a massive detraction if that gets out. Priscilla might have a similar issue if it is broadly known who she actually is. Since they aren't really upfront that it's Abel trying to retake his throne, this is a rebellion lead by a mysterious person. That's all well and good, but then if you found out one of the people behind him is a presumed dead former candidate then it looks like a weird coup. With how Vollachia is, I'm not sure if that's better or worse, but probably worse. She had her run and lost.

yeah, like a bad boss would detract from a business as employees would quit under him

>Abel
Vincent*, obviously Abel is his fake name.

Thanks for the heads up

Big fan

Is this from Zelda?

Basado

>this is a rebellion lead by a mysterious person
Not many know there's a "rebellion" building up either. A lot of the current affairs aren't public knowledge.

dragon dick

League of Legends. Amumu the Sad Mummy

>You are saying he is net negative.
No, I'm saying he is a negative politically. Of course he would be a good beatstick.
Anyways, I'll leave it at that, the threads nearly dead and I'm going to bed. Maybe we can pick this up another time, you certainly make better points then mister blood pressure.

youtu.be/PJQVlVHsFF8
Chapter tomorrow, I feel it!

Attached: BOENG BOSHOKU.png (600x450, 232.19K)

this thread is gonna disappear...
i dont wanna go ;=;

It keeps happening!

Attached: 1629948760064.jpg (1638x2048, 352.34K)

Elves Law.

>No, I'm saying he is a negative politically
I don't think he's that either. He offers no benefit politically. Again, if he was actually negative politically and this is a primarily political problem, they would directly say so and say they aren't going for him at all. But they basically need him.

source?

Until we meet again... dear user...

His fanfictions.

Lol.

Attached: victory.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

Yes, Elves can't help but bring up cuckoldry, mother Fortuna was cucked by Pandora after all.