Why is it a crime to point out when characters like Tolkien's hobbits, elves and dwarves aren't black African...

Why is it a crime to point out when characters like Tolkien's hobbits, elves and dwarves aren't black African? Can someone explain?

Why is Any Forums being subject to brigades from reddit and twitter who are here near continuously, spending countless hours spamming and raiding Any Forums posting the same bait responses, logical fallacies, out of context quotes and so on, without restriction. These people are the majority and they represent everything fashionable and popular in society, so surely we must be in the wrong. It is not as though a bunch of nerds on Any Forums could be right about something, yet I have never seen a lucid argument against this.

Let us post content pertaining to the effect of the recent cultural shift and obsession with race on television shows, movies and the art of filmmaking.

What can we expect in the future? A black Henry VIII? A black Hitler? A remake of Gone with the Wind where the plantation owners are ethnically diverse and representative of the population? Will our criticism of this elicit the same response?

Attached: .png (1016x944, 1.03M)

It's cause the Jews.

Attached: fatniggerhitler.gif (500x280, 747.06K)

Nigger fatigue is exactly what they are aiming for. They know people can't/won't do anything substantial about it, so they will keep pushing until you are tired of it, to the point where you don't notice it anymore

>what next? black henry viii???
That's a real historical character. That's a weak argument.
All you have to say is, I like the original work, I like Peter Jackson's version too, and, sorry to anyone who isn't white, but they didn't have black people in them. Sorry about that. Sorry if that upsets you. But ideas about equality, contemporary politics, etc., that is secondary to the faithful recreation of that work. Otherwise over time that standard will be lost and the future generations will not experience the thing that I like. And I like it and I want them to like it too. That's it.

>black henry viii
>That's a real historical character

Attached: Meds 1.gif (480x480, 328.36K)

Why the FUCK didn't they cast a real Indian to play hi ho silver?

user you are the one obsessed with race. Normal people saw black hobbits, elves, and dwarves and their reaction was somewhere between “hm, interesting” and “ok, but how is the story?”. The pushback is because you and faggots like you sperged nonstop the moment they found out. They didn’t change up races in the hobbit trilogy and it was dogshit for the same reason as rop. It’s over cgi’d capeshit set in middle earth. Look in the mirror and you will see that all along the dumb nigger was you.

>presented facts

The average Any Forums user:

>ahhhh,
>ummmm
>.......ni-

No, the dumb niggers are being cast in white works.

I guarantee you that a large and growing number of the general public have recognised this pattern of forcefully inserting blacks onto their screens and that they dislike it. Trust me.

I can't tell if this is some coordinated shill thing or one guy making all these "why don't you chuds care when racebending is the other away around huh?" posts.

>That's a real historical character.
So is Achilles. He had a tomb and a shrine around for centuries after his death. Yet they made him black.
Like they did Jeanne d'Arc in one movie.
Or Hannibal Barca.
Etc.

This.

As an Englishman I decry the injection of urbane USian social politics into Tolkien's legendarium. Americans destroy absolutely everything they touch.

That said, Rings of Power is terrible for about 15 or so reasons more pressing than the presence of melanin in the series.

>force diversity on the others for decades
>get a taste of their own medicine
>chimp the fuck out
Kek, now it's time to stop this bullshit and accept the reality that it will never work Muttmerica.

>chimp the fuck out
Yes because it's undesirable. This is the correct reaction.

Depp was formally accepted as a member of Comanche Indian tribe.
Gypsies are famous for stealing light-skinned children, because people give more money to mothers with white kids. Redheads being particularly pale are prized victims.
Ra's al Ghul father was Japanese and mother was of unknown origins.
Ancient One being gender and race swapped created huge outrage from Marvel fans.

>Not a single example of a black being replaced by any other ethnicity

Lol americans

Because facts are racist, chud

>Why is it a crime
It's not. I think it should be, if only to shut you waste of space up.

>It is not as though a bunch of nerds on Any Forums could be right about something, yet I have never seen a lucid argument against this.
Against what? That shitty meme image based on version of reality anybody can perceive?

>Let us post content pertaining to the effect of the recent cultural shift and obsession with race on television shows, movies and the art of filmmaking.
You mean the shift caused by the right wing pushing Race?

>Will our criticism of this elicit the same response?
Yes, because you have no valid criticism.

>I guarntee you
You are wrong. You don't represent anybody. Most people would be overjoyed if you were killed.

You spelled it wrong.

>Gypsies are famous for stealing light-skinned children
Much like fairies are totally real and also steal kids.

>Ancient One being gender and race swapped created huge outrage from Marvel fans.
So big it had zero effect on the movie.

fixed

Attached: 1663319505290292.png (1016x944, 1.04M)

No, I am utterly correct. If you and everybody like you were brutally beaten to death, the general public would cheer and share pictures of your broken and bloody corpse online.

>You mean the shift caused by the right wing pushing Race?
It's not healthy to live with this level of delusion.

You're being a bit too on the nose with your schizo twitterfag schtick. You need to tone it down a bit for better results.

I'm not the user you were talking to, retard. And
>I am utterly correct.
has nothing to do with what I said. You spelled guarantee as
>guarntee
and I'm ridiculing you. I'm not part of any conversation you were having before.

It's the truth, you morron.

Oh, fair enough.

You still deserve to die and everybody will cheer when you are exterminated to the last.

Even my normalfag friends and work friends are starting to bemoan 'this woke stuff' as my uncle put it the other day. The reaction is coming. I hope you enjoy it.

Nah I deserve steak and a blow job, followed by several talk, cold pilsners, and your mother as a footstool while I succumb to the itis