/got/hotd/

Ottodition

Attached: file.png (679x873, 164.84K)

>THEY WERE FUCKIIIIIIIIIING VISERYS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THEY WERE HAVING SEEEEEX! I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN BE ANY CLEARER, THEY WERE COPULATING, FORNICATING, ENTWINING, IN CONGRESS, COMMITTING THE COITUS, EMBRACING CARNALLY, REENACTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES, MAKING LOVE, DOING IT, GETTING LAID, DOING THE FUNNY BUSINESS, LAYING PIPE, SHAKING THE SHEETS, MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS, PLOWING THE FIELD, GRINDING CORN, RIDING SAINT GEORGE, ROLLING IN THE HAY, GETTING DOWN, GETTING LUCKY, TAPPING 'THAT', POUNDING, SMASHING, BONING, BANGING, BOINKING, SCREWING, NAILING, RUTTING, SCORING, TOSSING HOTDOGS DOWN HALLWAYS, BOARDING THE BEEF BUS, PLAYING HIDE THE SAUSAGE, PUTTING BREAD IN THE OVEN, CHURNING BUTTER, GLAZING THE DONUT, CREAMING THE PIE, MAKING BACON, DOING HORIZONTAL PUSHUPS - while standing, ostensibly - ASSAULTING WITH A FRIENDLY WEAPON, DOING BEDROOM RODEO, PARALLEL PARKING, CONQUERING THE PINK FORTRESS (no Boltons were involved, Your Grace), BUSHWHACKING, DIPPING THE WICK, DOING THE NASTY, GOING 'BALLS DEEP', RIDING THE BONY EXPRESS, SLYTHERINING THE HUFFLEPUFF, OPENING THE GATES TO MORDOR, MOUNTING THE WORLD, HARPOONING THE SALTY LONGSHOREMAN, PILE DRIVING, 'WAKA WAKA' YOUR GRACE, TORPEDOING THE EEL, SOURING THE KRAUT, TAKING THE SKINBOAT TO TUNA TOWN, TESTING THE MATTRESS, SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY, CHECKING THE OIL, ENTERING THE CASTLE, PATROLLING THE TUNNELS, AND DOING THE FUCKING RUMPY PUMPY VISERYYYYYYYYYYYS IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Attached: ottoangy.jpg (1080x1709, 694.2K)

I'm surprised Any Forums is enjoying a soap opera catered to women so much. Even has lame ass pg-13 sex scenes. Maybe there really is too much estrogen in America's drinking water.

Milly!

Attached: milly-e3.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>being surprised by this on a SFW anime board

>implying the board isn't full of women

>YOU'RE FIIIREEEEEED OTTO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK? YOUR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER WANTEEEED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU'RE BEING LET GO, LAID OFF, TERMINATED, DISMISSED, DISCHARGED, DESELECTED, DECRUITED, LATERALIZED, LIQUIDATED, OUTSOURCED, EXPUNGED, RESHUFFLED, SEPARATED, WAIVED, REALIGNED, UNASSIGNED, SMARTSIZED, BANGALORED, FREED, RELEASED, LET LOOSE, LET OUT INTO THE WILD, MADE REDUNDANT, SENT PACKING, RELIEVED OF YOUR DUTIES, GIVEN A REST, ALLOWED A RESPITE, SHOWN THE DOOR, GIVEN A CAREER CHANGE OPPORTUNITY, PUT ON INDEFINITE IDLING, IGNORED IN THE HEADCOUNT, RECYCLED OUT OF THE CREATIVE POOL, FREED UP FOR THE FUTURE, INVITED TO BE SUCCESSFUL ELSEWHERE, TRANSFERRED INTO THE ATTRITION PROGRAM, YOUR DEPARTURE IS BEING NEGOTIATED, YOUR VOCATIONAL PARADIGM IS SHIFTING, WE FEEL YOU'D BE A BETTER FIT ELSEWHERE, THAT YOUR SKILLS ARE BEING PUT TO WASTE HERE, THAT YOUR OUTLOOK AND TALENTS ARE IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FREELANCE SECTOR, THAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN ALIGNMENT, WE ARE RESTRUCTURING, REFORMING, RECALCULATING, REEVALUATING, EVOLVING, WE ARE RETHINKING OUR AGREEMENT, WE'VE ARRIVED AT THE END OF OUR JOURNEY, OUR FORCE IS BEING REDUCED, OUR STRATEGY HAS CHANGED, OUR COOPERATION HAS COME TO A CLOSE, OUR AGREEMENT IS NOW VOID, OUR COMPANIONSHIP HAS HIT A BIG FUCKING WALL, AND YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOUR FUTURE OTTOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK OF THAT?? Please leave your pin at the door.

Attached: RHAENYRA PLEASE.jpg (2048x1740, 194.19K)

Attached: morning found her in chicanery.png (558x310, 48.74K)

Attached: 5BFFA124-8CDB-4B2B-A89B-3FFA18F2DB18.jpg (1172x1524, 271.78K)

Backlink faggot

Um bros... where did her steering wheel go? Is she going to crash?...

Soon....

Attached: FYhuq5nX0AIGneJ.jpg (722x536, 27.93K)

Ridiculously cute

I like Rhaenys and Corlys.

Attached: 1662929983655386.jpg (519x519, 34.04K)

Attached: 1663173213154043.png (639x727, 657.01K)

Who #teamblackwood here? Imagine being a Brackenfag getting gutted in court by a 12 year old you just shittalked. Brackens = bitches.

>just a taste of your smallest toe I beg of you, your grace

Attached: 1663260618400058.jpg (1258x838, 134.44K)

My problem is he just looks too old for Aemond.

Ottobros where is he...

Attached: FctcXK7aIAE8q2t.jpg (2048x1366, 412.38K)

slander man

>Ottodit-ACK

Attached: 1663036577586987.jpg (1920x2304, 663.97K)

I was a Roycechad before it was cool

If he’s not as edgy as you guys hyping him I’ll be mad

Strap on today your Grace?

Attached: 34E546DA-301C-4D72-A07D-C51B199708AA.jpg (527x720, 79.89K)

Reminder that your trad waifu craves the bad pussy

Attached: alicent is a repressed lesbian.jpg (640x427, 36.18K)

Why is Strong there? Lol

He's taking the picture

RHAENYS IS SO HOT!! I LOVE JADED MILFS AAAAH

Go back to and /rop/e you rangzfag

Reposting this from other bread so you retards don't argue about how many "even" battles stannis won:

If you are fighting a battle with an equal opponent you are a fucking strategic retard in the first place.
You are supposed to attack in favorable conditions, only the most imbecile of commanders would attack on a 50/50, even if his strategy was better the losses wouldn't be worth it at all.
You don't wage wars to win 1 battle, you wage wars to win those wars, and win them well enough for it to have been worth the effort.
Yes, this is literally basic Sun Tzu, the most down to earth basic shit possible, but apparently it has to be stated since there are retards unironically thinking good commanders go fight even fights.