There was a time when I respected their opinion and would watch every video they put out. What changed?

There was a time when I respected their opinion and would watch every video they put out. What changed?

Attached: retard.jpg (926x439, 30.53K)

You grew up, user.

Stop being autistic.

You stopped being a retard.
Maybe,I have no idea how they are

You should never take the opinions of internet critics seriously, especially ones as dumb as Mike and Jay

Stop making the same fucking RLM thread every day, faggot.

You snapped and started making these petty threads every day.

They've had a string of bad opinions. Matrix Resurrections, Midnight Mass, Everything Everywhere and Prey were all recommended, which was hugely damaging to their rep

Space Cop (2016)

>hugely damaging to their rep
lol nothing was damaged you weird faggot. Just admit that you disagreed with their opinions and move on.

They lost credibility when he kicked Jack, my favorite friend, out of the group. Sure, some of you may know him as AIDSmoby, Cueball McFaggot, the Milwaukee Molester, Reddit FourEyes, or CinemaCuck, but I've always known him as the best of the guest stars with funny insights and interesting life experience (raising a trans child for example)

i stopped listening to kcoolman after he bragged about falling asleep during movies i stopped listening to these idiots when they try to talk like they are experienced film makers when they are just nit picky assholes

>There was a time when I respected their opinion and would watch every video they put out. What changed?
I watched one of the shitty Rise of the Return of the Coming of the Whatever of the Planet of the Apes movies on their suggestion. I hated that movie, and I've never taken their opinions too seriously since.
Also they really liked the original Avengers which was the first capeshit I actually didn't like.

>I respected their opinion
lol

They were absorbed into the industry. They made connections. Now they no longer dare to have opinions, aside from shitting on Picard, because that is bad enough to penetrate Mikes psychic shield

They still have Jack.

you are too intelligent

Why the fuck have I seen this exact response in a previous RLM thread?

Are you a glowie?

HOw many threads do you have to make where you pretend you don't like RLM anymore? Seriously we've gotten multiple threads like this every day for literally almost a decade now. Clearly you still watch them. It's okay.

>internet critics
ALL critics are internet critics in 2022

they became popular and you are a contrarian faggot

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Any Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: 34567457.jpg (887x1236, 112.84K)