PREVIOUSLY

PREVIOUSLY
ON LOST

Attached: Locke_backgammon.jpg (749x424, 36.73K)

The rest of y'all know when I durn to yah

Attached: 6wqVmjw.jpg (329x480, 30.92K)

>it's a kate episode

Attached: 606.jpg (790x606, 32.53K)

Blackpill me Locke

Awful, awful show. Absolutely zero rewatchability.

It’s better than your favorite show I’m sure

>sayid suicide bombing the submarine
what were they thinking

Attached: C4589B63-1F99-4A33-BA37-151C8DC59197.jpg (236x248, 16.14K)

>"And that's why blacks and white simply cannot coexist, Walt. Now go and tell your father what I just taught you."

that guy was in resident alien

Locke carries this show so hard, almost every LOST moment involves him

did they ever explain how walt was teleporting or astral projecting or whatever the fuck he was doing during season 2?

Attached: 1654326761114.jpg (1020x1015, 427.11K)

>main character carries show
forreal? damn

Don't forget ending the flash sideways with him fucking the blonde bimbo instead of his wife, who he went into multiple wars to save.

No because they dropped it all only to bring it back up in the last 5 minutes of the show

The blonde whore he was only with for like 2 weeks btw

Rewatchability? It didn't even have watchability, after the "smoke monster reveal" and the "others".
This is the problem with TV shows, almost none of them can actually be "good", because the writing is constantly subject to what might yield the best viewership numbers. You can't tell a meaningful, internally consistent story like that, they almost always jump the shark one way or another.

I also watch Forsen

arry potter

Sounds like somebody got filtered

Big theme of the show is letting go of your past and overcoming it. Sayid’s wife is a remnant or husband old life when he was a torturer. Every character moves on from their hardships

Yeah, I got filtered by one of the biggest Hollywood produced normie piece of shit shows ever. You got me. I'm leaving the thread in shame now.

Normies were filtered too

>tfw you realize it was Jacob's evil, not the Man in Black, that created the smoke monster
>the island punished Jacob for killing his kin, and that's the reason Jacob looks so guilty all the time

Attached: sunset.jpg (653x490, 35.22K)

fpbp