/got/hotd/ general

Team Daemon edition

Attached: 344f8319060fe6a544539fa4f395be2a.jpg (620x1053, 64.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1TG71looE&ab_channel=gameofthronesfan94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Your Grace...these sudden questions about my position, I must admit I do not understand. What is it you mean, precisely?

Attached: ottosad.jpg (1023x1080, 96.26K)

>THEY WERE FUCKIIIIIIIIIING VISERYS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THEY WERE HAVING SEEEEEX! I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN BE ANY CLEARER, THEY WERE COPULATING, FORNICATING, ENTWINING, IN CONGRESS, COMMITTING THE COITUS, EMBRACING CARNALLY, REENACTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES, MAKING LOVE, DOING IT, GETTING LAID, DOING THE FUNNY BUSINESS, LAYING PIPE, SHAKING THE SHEETS, MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS, PLOWING THE FIELD, GRINDING CORN, RIDING SAINT GEORGE, ROLLING IN THE HAY, GETTING DOWN, GETTING LUCKY, TAPPING 'THAT', POUNDING, SMASHING, BONING, BANGING, BOINKING, SCREWING, NAILING, RUTTING, SCORING, TOSSING HOTDOGS DOWN HALLWAYS, BOARDING THE BEEF BUS, PLAYING HIDE THE SAUSAGE, PUTTING BREAD IN THE OVEN, CHURNING BUTTER, GLAZING THE DONUT, CREAMING THE PIE, MAKING BACON, DOING HORIZONTAL PUSHUPS - while standing, ostensibly - ASSAULTING WITH A FRIENDLY WEAPON, DOING BEDROOM RODEO, PARALLEL PARKING, CONQUERING THE PINK FORTRESS (no Boltons were involved, Your Grace), BUSHWHACKING, DIPPING THE WICK, DOING THE NASTY, GOING 'BALLS DEEP', RIDING THE BONY EXPRESS, SLYTHERINING THE HUFFLEPUFF, OPENING THE GATES TO MORDOR, MOUNTING THE WORLD, HARPOONING THE SALTY LONGSHOREMAN, PILE DRIVING, 'WAKA WAKA' YOUR GRACE, TORPEDOING THE EEL, SOURING THE KRAUT, TAKING THE SKINBOAT TO TUNA TOWN, TESTING THE MATTRESS, SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY, CHECKING THE OIL, ENTERING THE CASTLE, PATROLLING THE TUNNELS, AND DOING THE FUCKING RUMPY PUMPY VISERYYYYYYYYYYYS IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Attached: speak it plainl-.png (546x776, 278.44K)

Attached: how can i put this, your grace.jpg (1080x1947, 305.86K)

Why is Olivia mirin George?

Attached: miringeorge.jpg (1079x1865, 1.01M)

Bran

Attached: 1662576166529288.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

I dunno Daemonbros. I don't feel so good all of a sudden.

Attached: 1663254177440717 (1).jpg (2048x2048, 538.48K)

I just wanted to remind people that Stannis is a Greenchad. He said: "...even Rhaenyra Targaryen. She was daughter to one king and mother to two more, yet she died a traitor's death for trying to usurp her brother's crown."

>b-but how, i though stannis followed the law???

Here's the thing that most people here dont get: Stannis follows Natural Laws, not the laws of kings. The laws that intrinsic in the very bones of the people of the continent. Sons after fathers, younger brothers follow older brothers, family comes before kings.

he explicitly states that
>"The choice was between my brother and my king. Aerys II was rightfull king by all the laws of westeros. But there are deeper older laws"
youtube.com/watch?v=eF1TG71looE&ab_channel=gameofthronesfan94
And that's why he followed robert instead of siding with the mad king.

It's also why he doesnt blame the lords and knights who figh for joffrey. He says:
>"These pardoned lords would do well to reflect on that. Good men and true will fight for Joffrey, wrongly believing him the true king. A northman might even say the same of Robb Stark. But these lords who flocked to my brother’s banners knew him for a usurper. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten."

>but h-he named his daughter, his heir.
Yes. Because surpirise surprise, natural law works like that when you dont have male heirs. He legit offered Renly the title of official heir, over shireen. Renly who was rebelling against him. When renly died, guess what? No more official Baratheon male heirs. So shireen becomes the heir. I believe there was even an attempt to get Edric Storm/Gendry as heir in the books but I cannot remember.

All blackfags died at the bottom of the trident

Attached: Rhaenyra.jpg (1411x1401, 494.35K)

Not enough rape for Branposting.

>YOU'RE FIIIREEEEEED OTTO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK? YOUR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER WANTEEEED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU'RE BEING LET GO, LAID OFF, TERMINATED, DISMISSED, DISCHARGED, DESELECTED, DECRUITED, LATERALIZED, LIQUIDATED, OUTSOURCED, EXPUNGED, RESHUFFLED, SEPARATED, WAIVED, REALIGNED, UNASSIGNED, SMARTSIZED, BANGALORED, FREED, RELEASED, LET LOOSE, LET OUT INTO THE WILD, MADE REDUNDANT, SENT PACKING, RELIEVED OF YOUR DUTIES, GIVEN A REST, ALLOWED A RESPITE, SHOWN THE DOOR, GIVEN A CAREER CHANGE OPPORTUNITY, PUT ON INDEFINITE IDLING, IGNORED IN THE HEADCOUNT, RECYCLED OUT OF THE CREATIVE POOL, FREED UP FOR THE FUTURE, INVITED TO BE SUCCESSFUL ELSEWHERE, TRANSFERRED INTO THE ATTRITION PROGRAM, YOUR DEPARTURE IS BEING NEGOTIATED, YOUR VOCATIONAL PARADIGM IS SHIFTING, WE FEEL YOU'D BE A BETTER FIT ELSEWHERE, THAT YOUR SKILLS ARE BEING PUT TO WASTE HERE, THAT YOUR OUTLOOK AND TALENTS ARE IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FREELANCE SECTOR, THAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN ALIGNMENT, WE ARE RESTRUCTURING, REFORMING, RECALCULATING, REEVALUATING, EVOLVING, WE ARE RETHINKING OUR AGREEMENT, WE'VE ARRIVED AT THE END OF OUR JOURNEY, OUR FORCE IS BEING REDUCED, OUR STRATEGY HAS CHANGED, OUR COOPERATION HAS COME TO A CLOSE, OUR AGREEMENT IS NOW VOID, OUR COMPANIONSHIP HAS HIT A BIG FUCKING WALL, AND YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOUR FUTURE OTTOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK OF THAT?? Please leave your pin at the door.

Attached: RHAENYRA PLEASE.jpg (2048x1740, 194.19K)

Team Otto Edition

Attached: otto wojack.png (679x873, 154.27K)

No one cares about what Stannis has to say

Attached: andressa-guedes-laena-velaryon-daemon-targaryen-vhagar-caraxes-dragons-valyrian.jpg (400x400, 20.27K)

>runes will protect us from house royce
>dies anyway

what's the merged pack?

>it's revealed that the reason she couldn't get pregnant was because Daemon couldn't ever get it up

It is on /vst/. An user made a mod pact that combines a bunch of stuff.

Its some shit mod that put several others submods together

>Team Otto ed-ACK

Attached: 1663036577586987.jpg (1920x2304, 663.97K)

In the books they never had sex because he didn't want to be even around her

I'm too retarded to get it to work but

>The Royces are proud of their descent from the First Men.[9] They have several sets of ancient bronze plate armor inscribed with runes that are thought to make their wearers immune to injury.[10] The truth of this claim has been called into question, however, as quite a few Royces have died wearing them.

Bronzesisters....

Hizdahr Moe Szyslak

Attached: Hizdahr Moe Szyslak.png (653x816, 526.29K)

Isnt the ck3 beta coming soon too?

>CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

Attached: sadotto.png (335x580, 346.91K)

monke will soon leave us so i've started watching upright. it's quite comfy. has anyone else seen it?

>tfw no milly gf poking you while on a roadtrip

Attached: milly-e3.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>Stannis Wall of Cope
Stannis is coming from a period long after The Dance, where the histories show that Aegon II was king, and Rhaenyra was a rebel and a pretender. At the start of The Dance, the law was not so clear on who should inherit. Stannis, being a stick int he mud, would have supported whoever the History Books supported.

Attached: MAESTERS2.jpg (1076x572, 73.87K)