Aragorn bros

Attached: 1663174441943290.jpg (602x446, 37.85K)

Bloodline tainted by being exposed longer to Arda Marred and being surrounded by weak men.

Thingol the Grey was 8 feet tall
Galadriel is 6'6"
Average height for a male Elf is 6'5"

It's a shame that ROP totally ignores how chad the pure bloodlines were. They don't give a flying fuck about anything else, so of course couldn't be bothered to pout in the time.
But it really strikes home how fucking insignificant the Elves and first men saw the hobbits.
Imagine the ego blow to the Elves when no Elf could wear the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin, so they had to find a strong human man.
The Dwarves were absolute units.

Attached: OPrgZYV.jpg (717x960, 86.54K)

Wtf? Aragon was 2m tall?

Žydrūnas Savickas on the right is 6'3"
the giant in the middle is 8'

5head

>1 billion dollar series
>Not taking even the fucking slightest camera tricks to make everyone stand out
>Numenorean are the size of humans, nigrolas and those watch elves are the size of humans, Galadriel is smaller than everyone else

Numenoreans were literally an entire nation of Gigachads

Attached: GigaStare.png (361x427, 139.23K)

spend a lot of time thinking about size, manlet?

In the books

There can be no manlets if everyone is the same size user, and I'm vouching for size diversity
How the FUCK does that makes me a manlet
You must be one of those retards I heard about

Why is Tolkien lore so depressing, bros? It's just one long decline from the inception of Arda to the fifth age. Magic declining, dwarves dying out, elves leaving. Even the battles get less exiting. You go from the Valar and Morgoth shattering continents to the greatest threat being one of Morgoth's mere generals.

Supposedly the last battle, set after any of Tolkien's actual writings, was prophesied to be the greatest battle of all time but I can't imagine anything fifth age or beyond being that large scale.

brits and germs still traumatized by the romans leaving

Fifth age and beyond is our real world history, and according to The Hobbits goblins invented bombs and guns.

>my ancestor

It's a metaphor for racial purity (the height thing especially) and Tolkien's general loved with the past. Men were taller and brave, women were more beautiful in the past.
That's why there is so much time an energy discussing how the world has fallen to shit and men are mostly seen as weak and craven by the Third Age.
Tolkien was in love with an idealized, pastoral England. Hobbiton is symbolic of that ideal.
It's ironic that the Britain he grew up in, and felt had lost its way, would be considered idyllic compared to the multicultural high tech cesspool it is now.
Tolkien is lucky he never lived long enough to see what became of England. And it's another reason why people pushing the idea that Tolkien intended there to be black Elves and Dwarves and Hobbits is full of shit. Browner skin is not African black.

see picrel to an examples of "white" skin as Tolkien probably imagined. Easterlings are the arabs/mud peoples, and all human.

Attached: holy fuckng shit.jpg (1272x1544, 241.79K)

Read Plato's Statesman and Timaeus myth + Critias
Empedocles

As a devout Catholic he believed we are living in a 'fallen' world and that history is just a long slide to the bottom, but at the very end of all things there would be the 'final victory' in which God remakes everything in it's perfect form as originally intended.

Attached: quote-i-am-a-christian-so-that-i-do-not-expect-history-to-be-anything-but-a-long-defeat-though-j-r-r-tolkien-49-69-70.jpg (850x400, 84.78K)

Thingol died from all the ankle bites the dwarves gave him

>surrounded by white men

This reminds me of how in Dark Souls it feels like all the ruins were built for giants. It's an interesting, spooky design choice that makes you feel like you are a sad little insect treading on the shoulders of dead giants.