It's wrong that the new Ariel is black!

>It's wrong that the new Ariel is black!
>Why?

What's your response?

Attached: 5d24ad1d21a861139c269de4.jpg (1080x540, 75.7K)

Because I just don’t like niggers, okay?!?!?!?

Blackwashing is lazy cultural appropiation

Because Ariel is a specific character and she is white. We know this because the author made multiple references to her being white in the source material and because at one point in the story she is able to blend in seamlessly with people living in a Dutch city in the 1800's. It makes about as much sense for her to be black as it does for Black Panther to be white.

She stinks and I don't like her

A white transgender woman still would've been better and cuter than an ugly nigger

why not adapt african fairytales?

not only black but also butt ugly. people wouldn't care half as much if she was smoking hot.

It's a story about a girl throwing away her family ans identity to chase after some prince she doesn't even know.
Making this about race with black fish and white prince is pretty racist.

Because it's a Danish tale, not an African one.

Because she should have been Asian. They are the most underrepresented, black people are overrepresented now.

It's against the law to discriminate niggers. So while your argument is correct, society considers you a criminal and you didnt win the debate.

Outside of the current political milieu it’s an insane choice. It’s bastardizing art for woke points. Anyone who cares about movies (even ones made for children) should be pissed at executives ramrodding politics into a loved children’s movie. And don’t give me that “but the little niggers love it!” Because white red headed girls are the most underrepresented group out there and they just got replaced to please faggots on the internet.

It’s been explained to death, oh-pee
What rationale would you even accept at this point?
It’s this
And this
And the fact that Hollywood has been telling us that race swapping is le bad for years only to do a 180 and start shoehorning niggers into everything.
She’s also ugly, even by female nigger standards.
In all, I’m happy that if they were going to fuck this up, they would do it comprehensively.
It would suck to have a compelling movie with niggerwashing and it would suck to have soft niggerwashing with an attractive halfbreed.
This is the best one can hope for.

Because she's completely unrecognizable, and it was done solely to pander to American leftists, without any creative reasoning.

she doesn't look like Ariel that's why

it's offensive and wrong, white sailors did not lust after black mermaids. The same reason you won't get away with a Mohammad prequel with live action pigs.

Try looking into any of the 1000000 threads which have already answered this question countless times you braindead nigger OP

She’s ugly (and I hate Black people)

No white man in the 16th century wouldn't want to fuck an emancipated black girl

Because nigs are ugly and a inferior, uncivilizable race.

this is the actual reason lolol

>mermaids are black
>now extinct
Sooooo they just killed themselves to extinction?

1) She was described as white in the original novel multiple times
2) She is an iconic character by now to the point that even people who never watched Disney adaptation recognize her.
3) The burden of proof is actually on the people defending the race swap. Let them make the case why she should be black and why it has to be Ariel and not some new mermaid character

Disney is shit and anyone who takes a paycheck from them should KYS, including that ugly fucking creature.

Shouldn't racists love a black Ariel since the moral of the story promotes Apartheid?

the lack of originality of black stories just copies not just whites but corporately made characters leading to black people not having any stories or myths or heroes of their own. They just piggyback off what whites and jews make which is hypocritical in the sense that blacks have chastised the music industry for stealing all their music. All their doing is the same thing whites have done to them for ages. Meanwhile there are black creators making original stories who get left in the dust because blacls refuse to actually support each other. Doubtful many will actually watch the new little mermaid anyway. Time and time they’ve shown outrage for more representation but they betray themselves by not showing support with their money in not only films but with video games. Only sports and music actually gets financial support from their community

Anons should learn what fan-baiting is because it is constantly used in Any Forums.

I see a lot of people arguing that many different cultures have mermaid myths, but The Little Mermaid is very clearly based on the more contemporary, western (read: white) interpretation. Many of the "mermaids" people cite from other cultures really aren't mermaids in the way we understand them today. I mean, you can't tell me a ningyo is anything like the mermaid myth that even Anderson's original story is based on. The only thing that doesn't make this new film an affront to western culture is the fact that Disney already raped the original story with their gay little cartoon. On that note, one has to also consider that this new adaptation does not exist in a vacuum, and anyone with half a brain can tell Ariel is black because it needs to pander, and people are rightly getting tired of being patronized. Ideologues take this criticism and try to gaslight by screaming that people are racist; I think most of us just want films that aren't made cynically.

Attached: Ningyo.jpg (736x554, 189.12K)

Source material.
It's just radically oppositional to the source material for no real reason other than to keep marching on with all this liberal propaganda in hollywood.