/RoP/ Rings of Power General

sssshhhhh edition

Previous

Attached: 1662818812700495.jpg (1029x428, 118.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eWZCYuYR6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7aVX6vw906c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Gal

Attached: RPAZ_S1_FG_104_01014722_Still447_R1~4.jpg (732x1132, 213.37K)

it's mygirlgaladriel

Attached: 1663083634392653.jpg (872x831, 71.67K)

Are people really pissed about characters being black and brown? Only weird thing is there's not enough Asian people if they want to push the whole "future humanity is a colored mix" point. This show is going to be around for the next 50-100 years of human history, when racial demographics shift wildly. It's setting itself up for the future, and honestly is a smart move by Amazon.

>GOYIM SLOPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>EVERYBODY JUST SLOP ON THIS SHITE (yeah)
>AND YOU GON LET US GROOM A CHILD
>WE JUST WANNA LAWD DEM (dilate)

>ON YOUR BOARDS SHILL THE SLOP
>LOOKING FOR NIGGERS THEY'RE IN THE PLOT (Huh)
>EVERY POST MAKE POCKET CHANGE
>BEZOS PAY ME, LAWD DEM RANGS (Woo!)
>WHERE THE GOYSLOP I GOTS TO KNOW
>GOTTA MAKE NEW THREADS FORE IT 404 (Huh)
>NIGGER ELF RAT WIFE I GOTSTA POST
>GAININ MONEY
>BEZOS DOUGH (Woo!)

>YO I JUST WORE OUT MY PURPLE DILATOR
>MY HOLE CLOSIN NOW DOCTOR ISNT OPEN TILL LATER
>POST GOYSLOP WITH ONE HAND WHILE I HOLD MY WOUND OPEN
>MAKIN $.40 PER POST NO BALLS IN OUR SCROTUM

>GOYIM SLOPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>EVERYBODY JUST SLOP ON THIS SHITE (yeah)
>AND YOU GON LET US GROOM A CHILD
>WE JUST WANNA LAWD DEM (dilate)

Attached: 1663165774377092.png (976x478, 160.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9eWZCYuYR6s

Based Finrod.

I am very much concordant with your views, good watchmate of mine. Thank you for granting us a good insights

Attached: 196598439053.jpg (285x284, 14.22K)

Fictional worlds made in the past are not obligated to update themselves just to be anti-racism pamphlets, and even if they become anti-racism pamphlets they still won't do a thing to fix IRL racism either. This is especially true for a fictional world rooted so strongly in a love for tradition, continuity, the past, and with very detailed and obvious worldbuilding and descriptions - not to mention its blatant aping of old European culture which is badly represented by casting blacks and browns. Lessening immersion just for some token representation does not improve RoP, and the merit of the RoP's story (which includes immersion and worldbuilding) should be at the top of the priority chain.
Go cast blacks and browns in fictional worlds where characters can be any ethnicity without it reducing immersion, or into a black/brown folklore fantasy world. But LotR is not it.

By making the general culture more diverse racism will become less.

Are they reviewing the episodes as they air? I wonder what they would say.

This is mental illness, anti-shill.

Attached: ropchud.png (738x797, 124.67K)

But things are way more racist now compared to 20 years ago?

>By making the general culture more diverse racism will become less.

Attached: img.png (747x838, 80.23K)

>damn, that whyte boi cute

Amazon is trying to bury this and the superfans clearly never gave a fuck about lotr so I doubt it.

I thought they were "influencers" are they in hiding or just radio silent?

Your graphic roundly trouncing his unruly claim makes me grin mightily I grant you this coup you achieve her

I'd love to say that my commitment to shitting on kangz of the rangz went so far that I'd try to find out what the superfans are doing rn but I dont want to lie to you.

Have you rewatched Blackula! Recently?
Existing by itself is not enough to be relevant when the production values are this trash lmao. Lol, even.

Nonsense, in three senses you fucking nigger.

>Fictional worlds made in the past are not obligated to update themselves just to be anti-racism pamphlets
Sure, they're not required to update. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with Amazon creating a show with only white characters. They clearly intentionally created a show with a diverse caste, probably because they have an eye on longevity. Black, etc., people will be more likely than not to be interested in the show simply because there's not really a whole lot of black people in fantasy (though that's changing, hence why Black Panther was so celebrated when it came out). As racial demographics shift over the years, people will be more likely to watch the show.

20 years ago, "black" was still considered to be kind of bad, was associated with gangs, black people getting shot by police weren't ever reported on the news, only the "white" black actors got famous (Will Smith, etc.). Things are a lot different, and there are way more positive black role models today than there were in 2002 -- which is a great thing for black kids growing up.

>an eye on longevity
Yeah, we all have flying cars, that was the meme back in the ‘60s right?
All this shitshow is doing is dating itself exactly by doing something inauthentic that’s the “in” thing right now.

LoTR hasn’t dated, funny that.
And no, fake people opinions don’t count lol.

I just rewatched the first few minutes and this gaylord literally says "I feel like if Sauron is hot people will be like I can fix him!"
youtube.com/watch?v=7aVX6vw906c

The only black person in the history of the earth who ever gave a shit about LOTR is justsomeguy and he hates it so good job, you alienated the one dude who should have been succeptible to this frankly embarassingly childish attempt at social engineering.

>Black, etc., people will

Attached: 1642044858128.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

ok groomer

you're pasting this from reddit right

Attached: 1645913392058.jpg (768x1024, 124.86K)

So why not saturate general culture with things linked to different ethnicities? I was never annoyed with blackshit or latinoshit or asianshit or slavshit, but it's annoying when you take whiteshit and pretend it's not whiteshit. Go ahead and saturate culture with diversity by adapting black folklore or asian folklore, why not? But don't take white people shit and claim it isn't white people shit and then get surprised when people are annoyed.

>>damn, that whyte boi cute

he looks distinctly asian to me

Might want to visit an eye doctor then

Why not touch some grass and stop feeling threatened by black elves, chuddie?

Attached: 1662604654857082.jpg (615x777, 380.52K)

Why don't you touch some paper and some books and actually read the source material and interpret it with an academic mindset, and realize elves are not black?

The "grooming" meme mistakes some concepts. Social grooming is done all the time -- new posters who ask how to tripfag are "groomed" by being told to lurk more. In this sense, society "grooms" individuals all the time, and it's why a lot of men like sports, etc.

Individuals grooming other individuals, however, can lead to bad situations, like an adult "grooming" a younger person into a sexual relationship, which is what the "grooming" meme hints at. But, where the meme fails is that it tries lumping all types of "grooming" (influence) into the bad type (sexual grooming). It's at best confusing the issue and at worst plain dishonest.