I'M GONNA BEND MY WAND TO THE BACK OF MY ASS

I'M GONNA BEND MY WAND TO THE BACK OF MY ASS

SO I CAN BLESS MYSELF

GONNA BEND MY WAND TO THE BACK OF MY ASS

Attached: FcLaeewaAAA77pI.jpg (810x1200, 235.24K)

don't they realise how homophobic it is to cast a gay man as a fairy?

>AYYYOOOO WHO WANNA BE A REAL NIGGA

I just want a cute black woman to dress up as a fairy, not this ugly thing. Disney is beyond human power to ressurect, might as well at least have nice looking actors.

Ducking hideous, man. Couldn't they at least cast an attractive black person? I mean, holy fuck...

couldn't they have cast an attractive black woman?!!! I'm trans and retarded, btw

As a non American, all this tells me is that attractive blacks do not exist.

I'm just tired of it all bros

based bend my dick to my ass enjoyer

TODA WINDOWWWWWSSSS TODA WALLS
TIL ALL THEM GOYIM CRAWL (ALL THEM GOYIM CRAWL)

Attached: the young buck.jpg (474x355, 22.08K)

You're thinking of the Cinderella movie, bro.

Actually I think he was thinking about the elf in the new LotR

isn't that the nigger from netflix Resident evil?

What surprises me most is how Disney is completely disregarding the Chinese market by injecting all these sub-saharan africans into their creative properties, because China hates seeing these people in their media. By injecting so many sub-saharan africans, they're essentially cutting off all that Chinese revenue.

This is strange to me because pandering to the Chinese market is essential to the bottom line of every modern globo-corp. Apparently Disney thought they'd reach their targets without the Chinese market. To me, it just seems like a serious oversight, but I must be wrong.

Attached: star-wars-chinese-poster-john-boyega-pic.jpg (980x653, 278.45K)

>what is fan-baiting the thread

They hired a pedo for Geppetto lol

Imagine the boogers.

Hey, he did *NOT* move to Greece because of pedophilia, the media even said so for some reason.

One review said the movie was a darker take on the Pinocchio story.

>Geppetto drills my butt
>the fairy godmother robs me for crack money
Checks out.

I am just so fucking sick and tired of niggers. I can't take it anymore. Please make it stop. Every time I see one of these disgusting ugly baboons my day is a bit ruined. I don't care about ideology or diversity or whatever the fuck, just get these goddamn niggers out of my face.

Watching only classic TV and movies helps, but you need to turn the TV off entirely to avoid those wretched commercials. The white guy is always stupid, and the black guy is always wise and reserved. Women are geniuses, men are dumb. Kids are always rights, adults are evil.
It's all very tiring.

I agree, it’s quite odd. What’s honestly the point of pushing this shit if all it does is kill their brand?