Is London really dangerous for women?

Is London really dangerous for women?

Attached: 41E39109-54E6-4D1A-B8FE-8C0A633D5CA7.jpg (1706x1684, 486.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sarah_Everard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams_(criminal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it's full of pakis

yes it's full of wypeapo

No, it isn’t.

Most large cities are dangerous if you're not careful. People could be drug dealers, working for some racketeering gang, maybe they're pimps, maybe they've got massive debts, maybe they're dirty cops, maybe they're running a scam, etc.

Thomasin is MY WIFE

Only if they're under 14.

Any city full of brown people is dangerous for white and Asian women.

Dangerous compared to a lot of the UK but still safer than the safest american city most probably.

Yes. Large cities will always have higher crime rates that the countryside, but it's mostly because of the diversity, I know Bongbros aren't allowed to say that so I will say it for them.

Are women really dangerous for London?

Not in the first world. Berlin is comically undangerous. The worst you have to pay attention to is perhaps Syrian pickpockets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sarah_Everard

Even the cops will rape and murder you

not exactly an everyday occurrence is it though

It’s not as dangerous as many other cities in the UK. Obviously it depends where you go and if you’re looking for trouble. London has an oppressive cloud hanging over it which seems to cause certain groups to feel less confident about lashing out. If you go to any shithole town or city that’s truly been colonized, you’d be in much more danger, as there they feel confident to push their luck. Also, it’s big, so minorities tend to be pushed out more from the areas where women go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams_(criminal)

It's all about bodycount

Attached: troon.png (493x285, 156.22K)

Going out getting steaming drunk flirting with pakis and having your tits and ass falling out, yeah.

Yesterday I watched Old and OMG Thomasin boobs are something else

Yes, everywhere is.

London invented Jack the Ripper. Society has been on a downfall ever since.

Thomasin McKenzie is god tier

London isn’t as rough as Manchester or Birmingham but I wouldn’t feel safe walking through there at night.