Why was he the most popular character among women and girls? You'd think Kirk would win out with that demographic

Why was he the most popular character among women and girls? You'd think Kirk would win out with that demographic.
>inb4 he's sexy
It's clearly not like T'Pol.

Attached: Leonard_Nimoy_Mr._Spock_Star_Trek.jpg (567x657, 69.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoI7deS76Ck&ab_channel=TheSweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What makes you think he was he the most popular character among women and girls?

women gravitate toward stability and a thoughtful reserved man who can control his emotions and has pointy ears gives them that

Women are people too, and aren't robots or demons that only exist to torment men. Women has a wide range of tastes, and don't all want square jawed chad. Some like skinny twinks, some like autists, some like goofy dad bods, some like himbos, some like smart guys, etc.

But a bunch of socially awkard guys have let trolls use social media and constant propaganda to terrorise themselves emotionally, into thinking they need a hyper specific look to get anywhere.

>Women are people too, and aren't robots or demons that only exist to torment men.
This is completely factually wrong and you're probably going to.damage a lot of young men and boys by spreading this lie.

They shipped him with Kirk

Kirk is what men think a woman wants because wee se strenght in Kirks leadership and maverick attitude when in reality, what men value in men is different than what women value. Guys will train 8h a day trying to get pussy while girls will wet their panties for some skinny feminine hollywood actor. The mind of a woman is a mistery and its a waste of time to try understand it

>while (ugly) girls (on the internet) wet their panties for some skinny feminine hollywood actor
Just fixing your post real quick so no impressionable zoomers end up embarrassing themselves in real life with the "femboy" shit.

My ex gf had a crush on that rat boy from Stranger Things and my current gf has a crush in Klaus Meine, the bald manlet vocalist of scorpions, guess which one I look like more? And yes, they are both hot, I don’t fuck ugly chicks

>What makes you think he was he the most popular character among women and girls?
THIS. Most women don't watch Star Trek, but I think Spock is just the most recognizable character from the show, for someone who's never seen it.
Kirk's the captain and he has leadership qualities on the show, but you'd have to WATCH the show to notice. Otherwise he's just some guy. His defining verbal tick is... saying... a few... words... at a... time...

Bones is the doctor. His defining trait that can be encapsulated in a 5 second soundbite is irritation with Spock.

But Spock? Everyone can parrot "Most illogical" with minimal effort. Hence more memorable.

Based
Spock was the stoic type that listened before talking, didn't lie, didn't manipulate, and told it to you straight with no (apparent) fucks given about your feelings. That shit's hot.

Attached: 1600145122231.jpg (736x1090, 107.19K)

Deep voice

Nobody said anything about femboys until you got here

>user lies about the ugly fujos he dated
Hmmmm

>some like autists
Everything else is correct, but only 0.00001% of them like autists. Trust me. We know. You can be ripped and look like a chad, but if you open your mouth and some autist babble falls out their pussy is gonna dry up like the aral sea.

Having a good and loyal though also weird and autistic alien buddy on the crew was a novel concept at the time, most aliens in movies of the time were bad guys and even the good ones didn't really hang around with humans much.

I used to be a major retard in High Schools babbling about all sorts of weird stuff and girls still came onto me because I was good looking. I never talked about anime, videogames or other autistic shit though, that actually keeps girls away

Girls have come on to me though, but you can watch their facial expression change and the light fade from their eyes about 30 seconds into talking to me.

>Klaus Meine
holy fucking kek
70s Klaus or modern Klaus?
is your gf 60?

I once had the hots for an amazingly gorgeous girl who would have literally done anything sexual with Joey "Marfan's Syndrome" Ramone, probably one the most hideous singers in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoI7deS76Ck&ab_channel=TheSweet

Attached: Joey-Ramone-on-Conan.jpg (1031x580, 31.74K)

It's his deep voice. Believe it because I know. Mom loves Spock. Oh hey, dad had the same color hair and had a deep voice. WOw!

Nimoy had a great voice, the best out of the TOS cast.

Finally another user who gets it.

Because they want to fix him