Miscast of the decade

miscast of the decade

Attached: 11055225757l.jpg (1918x1079, 896.81K)

That's the Game of Thrones kid

Considering she turns into a dyke, I'd say it's just fine to cast Lyanna

>they go 1:1 on the cutscenes

That can’t be a real person

Yeah, and she's not very cute. I hate to be mean to a girl who might be completely nice. But she has no business being cast in roles for cute girls.

AYYY's are getting more confident.
They're outwardly displaying their presence on earth now.

you're wrong you'll see. bella is more sweet than nu-ellie (remaster). old ellie was too pedobait

that's nothing compared to the joggers being forced into everything

Attached: fgm.jpg (1125x1806, 2.09M)

it's almost like a tell tail sign you have blue haired pigs making production decisions when you end up with unattractive characters

Yea that's what OP is concerned about retard

I remember when everyone was saying this about Milly Alcock, and now the same anons all want to fuck her brains out and are insisting the recast is going to ruin HotD.

Why can't they just fucking cast someone who looks like her? How hard is that? There are thousands of kids who want to be actors.

But I hope the girl doesn't get hate. It's not her fault she looks like her features were shrunk on her face like in those memes.

Alright mate, tell yourself that this little girl and Milly Alcock are the same. Some of you are seriously fucking delusional retards.

Tell tail? It's "telltale", you fucking imbecile.

This girl has been around for years already though in the original Game of Thrones and also in HBO's His Dark Materials. She's not new to the scene like Milly Alcock is. Everyone has already made up their mind about her years ago.

Who would you cast? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1644684323237.gif (320x320, 431.29K)

why do actors lack so luch selfaware? cant they see they look nothing like the character? this isnt like a school theater play that only parents see and you have fat latinos play as Jesus, these are movies that have milions behind them.
Looking like the character is the least they can do.

Mate, that's on casting. I'm not sure why you would expect a young upcoming actor to turn down a role that would net them money, fame, and resume build.

Probably Ever Anderson

Attached: photo_2022-09-15_10-07-50.jpg (1440x1781, 128.61K)

>Tell tail? It's "telltale", you fucking imbecile.
go back to plebbit to enlighten your fellow educated peers about how there are 87 genders grammar nazi

Forget looking like the character.
How does someone that looks like that even come close to thinking that acting is their career choice.

Is she related to the retard from Hereditary?

Wow, why the fuck are you even ITT if you know nothing about the property? It was the play on the game studio, you absolute faggot.

true, there are many actors ultra ugly and I cant understand how they can go to a cast, Id be so ashamed

Again your anger is displaced. Why the fuck would you blame the actors? 1000's of people are lining up for these roles and casting picks the ugly ones for some reason. Blame them.

There are plenty of ugly god-tier actors. It's casting her as a cute character that's the problem.

why did there appear a brand of nerds who think portraying a character involves doing a visual impression? oh, right, when video games became people's entire experience

>Wow, why the fuck are you even ITT if you know nothing about the property? It was the play on the game studio, you absolute faggot.
i dont even know what you are talking about faggot

>why do actors lack so luch selfaware?

speak for yourself cunt

Attached: kermit.png (500x392, 75.5K)

Attached: 1621302704448.jpg (720x1280, 59.74K)

retard

the Mandalorian is also miscast. I really don't to hear a Chilean with a redneck accent

>see a thread about a series based on a game
>never played that game
>DURRR why don't I go in and gift them with me expert opinion

YOU WILL SEE THIS SHOW
YOU WILL NOT REFUSE THE CAWWWWWL

Attached: 1636453257441.jpg (2000x2972, 1.25M)

I never played the game but i know what joel and elle look like

why didn’t they just cast Ellen Page?

Attached: 784D364A-55C4-4937-8138-3F63708FF433.jpg (740x1002, 83.99K)

If they are casting Ariel and Im black I wouldnt even go to the casting out of respect and being self concious of my own looks.
Its true we have lots of fat dykes and crazy jews on casting but actors also need to be confronted.

ERRR SNAP SHE GART DEY BLANG BLANG HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA
Skwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeessshhhh

>why did there appear a brand of nerds who think portraying a character involves doing a visual impression?
ask the ancient greeks

>If they are casting Ariel and Im black
You aren't black because you think like a white person. Black people hate white people and love the opportunity to defile their creations

No.

>down's kid vs FAS kid
it's over, the viewers lost.

>be young actor
>see a role for all races
>don't go because you can't picture a Danish fairytale with a protagonist of your skin color, despite 100's of other people with your skin color trying out for the role because it is allowed and encouraged by casting

Ok, have fun working at Starbucks I guess.

10/10 in bongland

Bad blood. She sued Naughty Dog over her likeness being stolen for the original game, which they did do pretty blatantly.

Also, she's old, hideous, and a man now.

So you're saying you don't care enough about the property to play it or to know which studio released it, but you care about Ellie looking like she did in the game?

Not angry, just genuinely curious.
Harry Dean Stanton is one of my favorite actors and by no stretch of the imagination would he be described as good looking.

We all know who it should have been. But that person was murdered

Attached: 1653519242504.jpg (640x640, 34.87K)

Kill yourself Paulcuckfag.

>So you're saying you don't care enough about the property to play it or to know which studio released it, but you care about Ellie looking like she did in the game?
i dont give a shit about the little mermaid either just pointing out the stupid casting choices and anti-white sentiment. Elle isn't the only miscast some sjw spic as Joel is just as bad.

It's a Naughty Dog game. Are you implying it's a movie game like telltale shit? I'm trying to understand the joke here.

fucking KEK
ginger women are very masculine so that's whatever, but why is she so fucking BALD too??

Attached: 1662643639053711.png (484x605, 245.84K)

So what are you curious about? Why an actor would go to a casting call? Are you okay, man?

Ah, you're one of the fucking faggots who can only ever talk about Ever's dad whenever you see her posted. I hope you lot fucking kill yourselves. You're sick in the head.

its called honor

>it's a bong episode

Attached: 1658443141107233.jpg (960x960, 206.65K)

>from qt girl to dyel manlet incel
oh no no no

Why do women do this? I have a cousin who cut her tits off, and forced her mom let her be injected with test like this. She was a cute goth girl before that.

>Are you implying it's a movie game like telltale shit?
Maybe he's mixing up this and the Walking Dead telltale game.