Sandman cancelled by Netflix

>Sandman cancelled by Netflix
>Bezos is not interested in picking it up
>no season 2 ever

What went wrong? It was a perfect adaptation... Gaiman said so...

Attached: 1663205190789837.png (1088x797, 133.39K)

>gayman
lol

no idea who that is or what that show is and also don't care

>Sandman cancelled by Netflix
sauce?

Attached: garlic-parmesan-sauce-complete-1.jpg (1200x1800, 302.06K)

Did you know that his family name is Chaiman but it got changed for some reason

If Sandman is among the best that American comics have to offer than American comics are an abysmally bad horrorshow of absolute garbage and it should all be destroyed in book-burnings.

Based Finnwake6, hope he got a loicense for that tweet.

Suck it gayman
No one liked your gay show anyways

Gayman is br*tish though

There is non. Bait thread

Neil (being the writer) doesn’t understand that 75% of the reason someone likes a comic books character is because of the art/design
They still put out cheap plastic figures of Death because people think she looks cool
Not because of any writing

Better than every manga put together x100
Though it’s still pretty bad, I agree

Kneel, gay man.

is he? his fenotype is very suspicious

Lucifer is better (comics)
Every single comic book tv adaption is horrible.

>Better than every manga put together x100
Nonsense.

Attached: b75435674.jpg (317x332, 16.41K)

comics is mostly for retards and children. Frogbros have couple of good ones (asterixchads where you at) with their scifi/fantasy ones, but superhero comics is nothing but shit

>spent 30 years battling "lowball" offers to adapt Sandman
>weird gender theorists and race soldiers with jew money come along and the price is right
>create shit adaptation
Why don't these fake leftists just admit they're greedy fucks?

>fake
how is he fake? he likes faggs trannies and nogs. He also hates whites and white workers. thats leftism to its core

The problem is that Neil is not a particularly good author nor a good graphic novel creator.
Sandman is mostly TL;DR in comic form, which just shows he doesn't understand how to properly use the medium. His novels tend to focus more on the summary designed to sell the book than on the story itself, so once you get past the plot outline, they tend to drag on in an uninspired fashion. He's a hack.

This but they'll never adapt it properly and that's fine. Lucifer literally freed himself from all this shit at the end anyway.

Fake in terms of economic leftism
He is just socially leftist, economically far right. Like nazis if they worshipped black people and jews

Reminder that this is the second most powerful character in all of the DC Universe, second only to The Presence, which is essentially THE God. None of the Endless even compare.

Attached: 1659898806_lucifer.jpg (1200x800, 88.4K)

>nazi's economically far right
Did you even read the Nazi platform?

>second
Lucifer is equal with God by the halfway point of the comic when he takes Michael's powers.

Are you saying he's more far right economically than nazis

economic leftism is supporting megacorporations in their struggle to destroy the white workers which he definetly does. He is as left as they get

But my teachers told my big business is republican right wing

>Lucifer is better (comics)
This, so much this. I forgot back in the day that I gave up reading Sandman midway through and tried Lucifer and loved it. It wasn't till I went back and reread Sandman when the show was premiering that I remembered I couldn't stand the comic and was putting the good will from Lucifer on it.

It's a strange thing that if a bunch of reviewers say its the greatest thing ever and it wins some awards that it will be considered an all time great and a must read; even if it's shit. Make no mistake it is shit, but it's shit that fit a certain agenda so it's praised and if you say it's shit then you're thought of as wrong. Most people won't even admit they don't like it because of group pressures.