What is Japanese television like?

What is Japanese television like?

Attached: 537b2d1s-960.jpg (960x960, 142.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWM0KhXJpTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cumbrain weebtard

Braindead. Except it's artificial happiness instead of artificial drama like in the West.

>how is it
No different from America, Jap media has been blacked for years. All their pop singers try to sound like black girls in engrish. So same as Korean

youtube.com/watch?v=FWM0KhXJpTU

Mostly shows filled with emojis and people reacting to stupid shit. Occasionally some samurai movies and some anime. At least that's what I saw from the time I was there.
Seemed pretty shitty managing to give a run to how terrible the TV in my country is.

Thanks for reminding me to watch Monitoring. It's usually shit, but I like skipping through to see if there's any decent bits.

I watched dokkiri gp recently and their big prank was bungee jumping on New Zealand

Monitoring was shit so I'll probably go back and watch dokkiri, I missed the 4 hour special the other week. Next big thing on is probably King of Conte, that's always pretty good.

SUGOI!

I watch abema.tv everyday and I must say our leader-sama, Hiroyuki, is based as fuck. He basically has a segment where he debates commies and weirdos and destroys them.

Attached: for op eyes.png (669x471, 104.76K)

Their actresses are getting better and better

Attached: 1663246512276325.jpg (1014x1141, 191.8K)

Absolutely shit, nothing but variety talk shows with dumb features that have text and a PIP of a guy in the corner of the screen saying "sugoi" every few seconds.

Its just food

Culturally rich.

Attached: 1659764684480057.webm (640x470, 2.96M)

Uh oh

Attached: 23854.jpg (1200x1200, 397.72K)

>caring about population size

Consumerist spotted. Yikes.

Not very diverse.

I guess it's an improvement

It's that Fukushima radiation turning them into tittymutants.

>the population is increasing! we're all going to die of overcrowding!
>the population is decreasing! we're all going to go extinct!
birthrate autists, every time

She's so cute. Cute little tittymonster

Attached: 1582786312934.jpg (592x512, 26K)