Why is kevin smith always "presenting" his daughter?

why is kevin smith always "presenting" his daughter?

Attached: om91do8i5yn91.jpg (640x734, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ohz8_IafGwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why is kevin smith always "presenting" Jason Mewes daughter?
fxd

What's up with that stupid fucking pose?

He looks like an AIDS sufferer in the 80s before modern medicine.

she is ugly enough to be bruce willis's daughter.

youtu.be/ohz8_IafGwE
what am i in FRIKKIN OPPOSITE WORLD

Jesus! Look at her face! Did he marry a Jewish woman?

I know people say it's autism but I think he's got some kind of sick secret he thinks he can hide by acting goofy. There's NEVER a normal picture of him, it's always some bizarre expression like this where it looks like he's literally hurting himself straining his neck tendons. It creeps me out.

He looks terrible. The failure of Clerks 3 has destroyed him.

I'd somehow rather be Bam.

Has he ever tweeted about her taint?

did he pose like he is always surprised since Clerks 2? The hell

>he's got some kind of sick secret he thinks he can hide by acting goofy.
He grew up fat, he's just self-conscious knowing he isn't a "looker" and compensates being being goofy

Male feminists are always predatory

I could imagine him practicing that fucking dogshit pose for hours in a mirror, trying different variations till he settled on that one and ran with it.

Dis nigga tryin to be a turtle

Meds

Yeah, there's something going on there. Not the biological father, the crying, the anti-white racism?

Because he has limited influence in Hollywood, enough to cast his friends in his own stuff but not enough to create a career for his daughter, he knows she isnt hot enough to get ahead sucking jewish dick. He is just helping her kid because in his retarded mind fame is the only way to get money and likely raised her to want to be on the spotlight. That or he wants people to fuck her because he is a perv

Why does he keep wearing the same clothes from when he was fat?

Trump lost chud

He could be trying to hide his body. I imagine he has huge flaps of loose skin.

She looks like a kid who's found grandma's dress. Never reailized how tiny Smith was, back when he was fat, he should buy some new clothes.

Actually he won so hard that the left and corporations had to rig an election so bad that nobody has any faith it will ever be fair and balanced again. Trump made the left seethe so hard that they broke a two hundred year tradition of not cheating just to get him out of a position of power. Everyone knows the left cheated on a massive scale and the media lied to protect them, even my leftist friends are well aware of it

She (?) is a vegan which has taken a toll.

>I think he's got some kind of sick secret he thinks he can hide by acting goofy. There's NEVER a normal picture of him,
He's given an answer already

Attached: kevin smith face2.png (981x493, 561.52K)

Why is this dude so goofy looking every time I see a picture of him?