Anybody got the leaks for season 5?

Anybody got the leaks for season 5?

Attached: 5638861.jpg (1200x1500, 596.3K)

Pedophile show

They only started writing it last month OP. Only real info is first few episodes are in immediate aftermath of 4, there's a time skip at some point after that, they're trying to go back to s1 feeling , Will is important somehow and they've promised no new characters.

Byeler is endgame; riot is averted

Attached: 1656907711423.jpg (676x676, 104.9K)

No it's not. I hate twitterfaggots

There won't be any yet

Will deserves better than Mike.

>leaks
They're probably not even halfway through writing it yet.

Some guy was saying he knew some shit a few days ago here. Why the FUCK would he lie on Any Forums of all places

Will knows what he wants, who are you to say otherwise?

>season opens a few weeks after finale
>rifts have opened beyond hawkins, military has whole area cordoned off due to 'wildfires'
>hawkins survivors are living in a post-apocalyptic hellscape with demos and bats pouring out
>black military guy from last season is leading containment, killing civilians who try to escape the containment zone over fears they will spread the upside down
>max is brain dead, but eleven can 'talk' to her thru the upside down, she is trapped in the reddish hellscape, but vecna has vanished
>main kids (young and old) are barely surviving with what few military forces were able to come with hopper and murray looking for vecna or mind flayer
>billy could return to fuck with max via mindflayer, but no eddie or any other deadies
All I remember. Sounds legit, though

Sauce? It all lines up with what I've heard

Some post on a bulletin board where i've seen legit leaks, like the Eleven/Venca storylines only converging the last episode and max potentially dying at the end.

How would Dustin survive in a post apocalyptic hellscape when he has zero upper body strength and now can barely walk? Will he just hide behind Eleven at all times?

So basically Eleven needs to have sex with everyone in town to spread out her powers so that everyone doesn't die. Episode two takes place in one room where Eleven is sucked and fucked and sucks and fucks every man and woman in the town. The end of the episode is everyone in the town glowing and you see the black upside down stuff starting to shrink. Also, yes, they show full penetration.

Attached: MBB.jpg (750x500, 141.78K)

I don't know, but I'm sure they'll somehow find a way to bitch out and not have the whole thing set in a apocalyptic hawkins

That's wrong. Eleven is pure and only for Mike.

Attached: 1653443392577.jpg (1104x1104, 104.83K)

Mike deserves better peridot

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 203032.jpg (412x520, 41.05K)

Steve meets a cute military admin girl also slays a dragon
Will tames the Mindflayer & inherits the upside down
Nancy & Jonathan start a paranormal investigation paper where they travel the country & write about/take pictures of stuff
Max was "eaten" by Vecna & 11 will rescue her

>Nancy & Jonathan start a paranormal investigation paper where they travel the country & write about/take pictures of stuff
>not Steve and Robin
Fucking dropped.

Steve becomes a family man, with a pack of kids & military contracts to make sure he is comfortably wealthy. Robin & her gf become writers to art house films

They both still have big family gettogethers on major holidays, right?

Oh for sure. The Harrison Christmas party is the talk of Hawkins & Robin loves to help his wife plan it out.

*Harrington idk my phone autocorrected it

Finn said he will make the Duffere brothers to bring Eddie back in some form. So that's that.