Zoomerkinos

Zoom zooms, what's the defining movie and TV show of our generation? I feel like millennials got LOTR and LOST and other cool shit but we keep getting reboots and other shitty ideas that never should have left the writer's room

>Inb4 say the line

Fine. Fr fr on God no cap bussin. There you guys happy? Can we have a real discussion now?

Attached: 1663246582651.jpg (394x474, 56.4K)

anything that they make meme like sigma stuff drive american psycho br2049 of you like any of that you are a zoomie reddit faggot and you should end your life

People will shit up this thread but I seriously feel bad for zoomers growing up with endless reboots of stuff they never even saw and Marlel shit. Older generations had such good kino.

Infinity War, Euphoria and BCS fr fr

Disney marvel and game of thrones
That's pretty much it

rings of power and you WILL like it

Avengers and other marvel shit, maybe the new Dune and Avatar movies but that's pushing into gen alpha.

Paw Patrol, Frozen, Bluey, i-carly, and Harry potter.

Euphoria
Dune
Parasite
Joker
The Batman
Midsommar
Hereditary
Good Time
Uncut Gems
The WWitch
The Northman
The Lighthouse
Squid Game

isn't it obvious?

Attached: man-eye.gif (220x168, 333.62K)

Our defining ability is to torrent everything older generations had to pay to watch/play/read.

Zoomers are worse at torrenting, they are worse at everything. That's why they shill Steam so much.

I've torrented tons of stuff just fine

One thing I noticed is how few heroic straight white men are in movies since 2015 that are not reboots / remakes / sequels.

American psycho
Cowboy bebop
Blade runner 2049
Arcane

Nobody watches this bullshit lmao

It was easier to torrent before zoomers got acces to the internet

kys amerimutt

Euphoria and MCU

Game of Thrones

The fact that half of these replies are movies that came out 20 years before zoomers were even alive is just further proof that zoomers are retarded and current culture sucks.

Despite growing up surrounded by technology, zoomers are surprisingly incapable when it comes to anything technical. Genuinely odd desu but I can only assume it’s down to brain dead iphones

yo bruh i be deadass gettin som bad vibes from y'all dat lowkey aint bussin frfr no cap

What the fuck means "no cap"?

It's weird. We always just assumed that they'd be ridiculously skilled at anything involving technology. But from my experience they're one step above my grandparents when it comes to technological literacy. iPhones being so streamlined probably caused this.

The greatest trilogy ever made

Attached: The history they don't want you to know about.png (1149x428, 284.31K)