Did we get too cocky wokebros?

Did we get too cocky wokebros?

Attached: 1663219378942.jpg (1080x1080, 60.48K)

It has 2 million now.

It’s Chinese and Koreans.

but... we remove the dislikes to control the narrative... "fans love it!"... youtube please help!

I just don’t understand the choice for Ursula
it should’ve unironically been a tranny

Why must they keep doing this? What is being gained here?

But will it hit more dislikes than YouTube rewind 2018?

>They're just trolls, they don't reflect rea-ACK

Attached: 1641666082115.png (1858x1724, 252.9K)

Nah I think Melissa McCarthy was a great choice for Ursula.

I really don't get the dislike of the casting when the more glaring issue is Disney continuing to do shitty live action remakes of their animated films. They could have casted the whitest girl ever but it would still be a dumpster fire like every other live action remake

How to view the dislikes?

Disney needs money in order to expand more and kill more shit.

disney loves the publicity. no one would have given a fuck if you retards didn't go full meltdown mode over a black fishgirl

Funny how YouTube removed dislikes but everyone still knows they're there and news outlets will just report on it.
The extension creator now unironically has more power in this regard than YouTube kek.

People are fed up with the whole “if you don’t like this then you’re racist” advertising angle. You’re never going to be anything else to these people, so why even bother trying for them anymore?

There are add ons that you can get on your browser

“Return YouTube dislike” for either Firefox or Google Chrome.

Naw. There's chumps like me who stop downvoting because if I can't see an immediate return on my hatred, then I just don't bother.

Some people just need to see their vote counted in real time.

lmao holy fuck I had to check it really is that bad

That is one freakishly ugly nigger.

Yes.

It's probably both but the casting is the more brazen

They are more likely to get the gay audience than the black audience with this movie.

With 1/5 of budget HBO destroyed Amazon and Rope while the show isn't good at all. It just shows how much a disaster Rope is.

Attached: Its Maam.png (1224x800, 459.89K)

Why are people so racist?..