Kinoplex experiences

It seems a lifetime ago that everyone went to the kinoplex but now it's rarely talked about.

Post your experiences and let's relive the good old days.

Attached: cineworld.jpg (1000x563, 210.26K)

crab legs

Butter or no?

The last thing I did before lockdown on Friday the 13th March 2020 was see Master Pancake riff Emma starring Gwyneth Paltrow. It's almost exactly like Mst3k whose members have even joined them on occasion like Frank, Mary Jo, and Trace

The last non-riffed movie I saw which was in this same theater was The Laughing Woman (1969) on 6/5/17 immediately after seeing Necrot. Both by Italian artists but Necrot had recently moved to The Bay Area.

The last new release I saw in theaters was Lego Movie 2014

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-011602_Gallery.jpg (1600x720, 240.35K)

i went to see dr strange with my mother and sister
some shithead women chose to sit next to us when there entire theatre was basically empty apart from some kids at the back

>ask for ticket
>girl behind the counter just scoffs
>awkwardly walk out
That was 17 years ago. Never again.

Which movie

>see dr sleep with tinder date
>afterwards she kissed me and licked literally my entire face from chin to forehead
>take her home and have sex
>never contact her again

That was my last kinoplex experience

I didn't know that puppies were allowed in theatres.

>go to see The Northman on a date
>afterwards my date starts talking about why she thinks race mixing is wrong
Maybe she posts here.

She sounds like marriage material

Kinoplex threads used yo be part of this boards culture and now they have disappeared to make way for shit-posting and bait threads instead of the genuinely fun threads. Sad.

When i went to watch The Northman in the Odeon a bunch of literal gypsy kids ran into the theatre screaming and throwing stuff.
No one kicked them out, they left after like 20 minutes.
I wasnt given a refund afterwards when I complained

I hate gypsies, they should be wiped out like the vermin they are.

You know what, sad but true user

You will literally never get asked this or even be allowed to customize the order. Everyone knows the answer.

>Everyone knows the answer.
I don't.

Answer is yes, always yes

literally the gayest trick pulled on society.
>go pay an obscene fee to sit in a big cold room with dirty noisy strangers, no piss breaks, no outside food, no volume control, and if the movie sucks, too bad no refunds
Never again

Just piss in the cup and roll it down the aisle like the rest of us.

I lived In a partially decomposed beached whale for 2 weeks in 1997 after becoming a homeless child prostitute.

Went to see Sing 2 in theaters with my female best friend. Only ones in the theater because of covid. There’s a female 18 year old wolf character with a Jersey accent and she’s hot as fuck. Porsha Crystal. She’s rich, spoiled, and ditzy. And she turns me on so fucking much and I have no idea why. I’m not a furry or anything I’m pretty vanilla but this wolf was fucking hot. I think Halsey voiced her. I was rock hard every time she came on screen. My female friend starts to rub my crotch as a joke halfway through and realizes I’m hard as fuck and my sweatpants are wet from my leakage. After a couple minutes of looking at me confused she realizes I’m throbbing every time Porsha comes on screen and she gives me the most devious knowing smile. So she starts to rub my dick every time Porsha is on, and during one of the final scenes where Porsha jumps around in a green alien costume she rubs me slowly right to the limit and takes her hand away just as I’m about to orgasm. I blew my load in my sweatpants for like half a minute straight. While she died of laughter.

Anyways now she sends me SFW rule 34 pics of Porsha randomly with winky smile emojis and it turns me on instantly

You couldn't be homeless if you lived in a whale. Check and mate.

I still enjoy going to the cinema because I can't afford a hoke system that will rival the size of a cinema screen or the sound system. I even think these factors make watching the adverts bearable. But it's a total pain in the ass having to look at listings at two cinemas because the multiplex has all the Hollywood dross and the arts-funded place has all the indie/world cinema gems.