/SHE-HULK/ RIP Melvin Edition

Now that Matt is going to this new dude either Melvin is dead or non canon now.

Attached: 431622.jpg (210x295, 11.58K)

Have they confirmed it's the same timeline?

Wait is he the tard from the Netflix series ??
Is he a character now ? Fuck I might actually use my sisters Disney account

>daredevil has new suit made by annoying faggot
>this is disney canon

OP isn't saying that at all. The opposite actually. Some fabulously gay black man makes She-Hulk a costume in the new ep. Ending reveals he has also made Daredevil a new costume. Now re-read OP.

He's back in jail or at the very least no longer on good terms with Matt. It's also been, what, 6-8 years within the MCU since Daredevil Season 3?

Matt goes to him because Melvin is currently behind bars because he "technicall" haven't served full sentence due to Blip. Murdock approaches new dude in his dark "suit", providing him red suit from Netflix series and asking to fix it up and change colors a bit due to events of Season 3. It's also going to be the first time Daredevil appears in years because he was snapped and Matt didn't put on the suit before She-Hulk for whatever reason.
Trust me, bro.

I can see them going with that. If so it will be slightly annoying though because Matt's active time as Daredevil is probably less than a full year in around a decade of the MCU at this point. And Foggy probably shot himself at losing him AGAIN if he didn't get blipped too. It would be good motivation for Karen to end up a junkie again if both Matt and Foggy were gone, and Fisk wasn't.

I wouldn't like that because I prefer the idea of Matt being a universal constant, the same way Steve, Tony, Thor, etc, all were. But they blipped fucking Spidey of all heroes, so I guess anyone can go.

Most likely Karen & Fisk are among the "main Daredevil folks" who weren't snapped. It's just save to assume that all Netflix heroes were snapped as well, which will be used as a key component for their soft reboot (for whoever appears, that is; Punisher, Jessica Jones).
There were rumours about Matt looking for Jessica, but that might actually be Karen instead. At least that would make a lot of sense since Kingpin was out there for all these years.

Charlie Cox recently said that Daredevil: Born Again isn’t season 4, so they’re soft-rebooting the whole series. glad he said that because now I can comfortably avoid it knowing Disney are going to fuck it entirely

I doubt they will throw it all out either. They will leave it as vague backstory I'm betting. If they were just going for a reboot they would have recast.

That's a necessity of the blip and massive timeskip and I'm taking it to mean that the Netflix show remains canon, in so much as events will be lightly referenced, but it might as well be a fresh start because of all the events and changes in characters that would have occurred between. Thus the 'soft' part of the reboot. There was no reason to bring back autist Fisk and not generally recast if they didn't want to keep the broad strokes of the older seasons. Even the mask is a fancier version of the Melvin helmet.

Attached: 1640343134630.jpg (2048x1152, 186.41K)

> Karen or Foggy will get blackwashed

screencap this

He died at the end of Season 3.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-15-16h13m56s751.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>Daredevil series takes place in NY
>She Hulk takes place in Southern California
>retards expect Melvin to somehow all of a sudden be on the other side of the US like he’s some traveling costume maker

I swear people just no longer have critical thinking skills

I was under the impression that Netflix isn't canon anymore. Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage are not in the MCU. Daredevil played by Cox and Kingpin are just a "variants".

>Daredevil travels from NYC to SoCal
>It's literally impossible for anyone else
Why would he have to fucking leave AT ALL anyway if he already designed the suit for Daredevil? Why would Daredevil need a new costume maker because he just happens to be in SoCal?

It's temporary whatever the reason. Fisk is back in NY and no way are they keeping Daredevil out of Hells Kitchen for long. He might be in SoCal specifically for a case or hunting a criminal, or even just picking up the suit.

Maybe when he came back from blip, somebody lived in his house and his costume and all his other shit is long gone.

Maybe Kingpin bought out and destroyed all his shit while he was gone