It's gonna make 10 billion and change cinema forever (again)

It's gonna make 10 billion and change cinema forever (again)

Attached: 100daysJake.png (2160x1080, 2.32M)

kool lookin dino fish

It can’t be stated enough, no one fucking cares about Avatar or its sequels

>no one fucking cares about Avatar
crazy how it just disapeared from the public conciousness

Meh, what else are you going to watch?

yet here you are talking about it retards.

people mention AV2 in passing not knowing when to be excited about it cause there not sure if society still loves from the movie from ten years ago

Exactly, I've been saying this for years.

I think it'll flop. It'll just another capeshit to zoomers even if its good, which is debatable

the leaked dialog was pretty cool

It's James Cameron and a sequel fucknut 0% chance it's not amazing.

You keep seething about it every thread. Doesn't make it true

Nobody's even going to pass the refresher course after watching the first one in theaters again. Poor ol' Jim will be grading papers with tears in his eyes.

Attached: jennavi.jpg (471x329, 43.73K)

I seriously do not know who demanded a sequel to this

I did.

Attached: 1651869031481.webm (2048x2048, 2.99M)

the thousands of anons who post based countdown

That and you don't know anyone

I think it was always going to be a trilogy from day one. Then they planned on five movies. But apparently, Cameron has grown tired with them. So fourth and fifth will probably be directed by someone else.

I wish Cameron had made more 3D deep adventure documentaries but i guess its over with the russians now :(

Attached: Mstislav_Vsevolodovich_Keldysh.jpg (220x290, 15.45K)

Hating on Avatar is unironically Reddit.
The whole Avatar bandwagon hate came from Redditors who were trying to push for the two Avengers movies to be the highest grossing films of all time.
Go back.
Any Forums (incidentally a BLUE board) is for Avatarchads. No Marvelfags allowed.

Attached: avatar.jpg (739x415, 32.42K)

Doubt it. People are too miserable these days.

This shits going to flop hard

Even if the sequels made 0 (zero) dollars it would still be the highest grossing average of all time retard.

Will be Matrix 4 again. Nostalgia bait giving up the ghost. Sorry avatar bros i think it really is over

Retard

I will see the sequel. I thought the first one was just okay but I like to see the graphics and technical aspects of it.

I don't want to wear monkeypox covid glasses

first one made 2.8 BILLION. Sequel makes 0 average = 1.4 BILLION

No other franchise has EVER made that amount on average RETARD

Attached: EBIN.png (739x739, 327.13K)

It'll be condemned by critical race theorists as stereotyping native americans and black people, zoomers will just play VR games rather than watch this, millenials will realise the first movie made no sense and was really just a media phenomenon because of the 3D. Fur fags will love it possibly.

>muh indigenous blue frog people being kept down by evil whitey machines

Why are they all blue? Not a single black person?

Newfag

They're played by black people