Hmmm, why arent there like 500 threads about the first four on Any Forums every day?

Hmmm, why arent there like 500 threads about the first four on Any Forums every day?

Kind of makes you think...

Attached: 234234.png (814x955, 1.39M)

cause I hate black people not crac....i mean white people

Yeah

>what the heck, you hate blacks but you don't hate whites??????
Yes
If every nigger on tv got replaced by white people I wouldn't complain about it

None of those characters cast in order to remove arabs or native Americans from media. They raceswap white characters because they want to steal from whites.

this thread again…

It’s because there is a difference between whites playing to majority white society versus jews using niggers to undermine society.

No one likes ugly niggers

>Johnny depp
Can't tell the difference under all that makeup
>Liam Neeson
Can't tell the difference
>Tilda Swinton, Elizabeth Olsen
Very few people know or care about the original character, Marvel changes characters around all the time anyway
>Halle Bailey
Extremely iconic character, jarring change that is impossible not to notice

You're too much of a newfag to know we laughed at Tonto's and Ancient One's casting when they were first revealed.
It's done and dusted now like the Mermaid will be when the next no issue appears.

I don't really understand why people even care that much. If I don't like some movie or tv show for whatever reason then I just don't watch it. That's pretty much it. If anything it's just made to stir up some controversy to get publicity and you fags will just forget about the whole thing in a week anyway and move on to something else.

Because the first 4 hired the most talented and suited actor while the last one is just to push more interracial relationships like in all Disney movies today.

Attached: pinocchio racemixes now.jpg (1773x879, 302.37K)

>turning leader character into an ugly woman
>thinks he makes a good point for the movie industry not being woke
>whopping four examples

Scarlett witch has always been white.

Did this faggot memer nit pick an alternative version of her?

>None of those characters cast in order to remove arabs or native Americans from media.
How can you possibly make this case? There are actors of the original race who are suited for all four of the roles that went to white actors.

Doesn't make sense, theres plenty of actors that fit the other races

>Anglos
>White
Nice try

Hilarious degrees of cherrypicking. Literally every single piece of modern western media has blackwashing. Whitewashing is a thing of the past that's completely unacceptable nowadays, whereas blackwashing is ubiquitous and systemic.

(((they))) will not respect anything

no-one would have even considered watching first one without Johnny Depp. Second one went with an experienced well known Actor, the rest is meaningless capeshit

>white actors
Box office draws. There's a commercial reason for it.
>black actress
Dimeless literally who. No commercial reason for the casting, its purely politics.

all those movies came out a decade ago, disingenuous kike