"Ma mamma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!"

>"Ma mamma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!"
What?

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 282.68K)

He was a retard

Without looking at the menu that comes with a box of chocolates it is hard to tell what particular chocolate you're gonna be eating unless you already recognise it.

Now shut the fuck up and start using the single brain cell you have.

Also most of them will be shit. You rarley pick the good ones. Perfect analogy

Do Americans really put menus on their boxes of chocolate?

But you'll always get chocolate

White chocolate isn't chocolate, chud

It's a box of chocolates. The keywords being "of chocolates". If white chocolate isn't chocolate then it wouldnt be in a box of chocolates.
Now shut the fuck up and start using the single brain cell you have.

I'm British and with every box and tin of chocolates comes a small little menu detailing which one is which.

Bullshit.

So if there's packaging inside, is it still a box of chocolates? Checkmate racists.

the HIV that Jenny gave him has started to rot his brain
and he wasn't that smart to begin with.

>What?
When you're dumber than a retard

>"Ma mamma always said life was like a box of deluxe chocolates. You never know what kinda filling you're gonna end up with when you take one from out of the box!"

Just doesn't roll out of the mouth quite as well.

Where does the retard state its an assortment of chocolates?

fucking mutts

I swear

Attached: lindt-mini-pralines-flower-edition-180-g-990075-de.jpg (2000x1806, 492.01K)

It's true and also makes perfect sense. That's probably why they do it.

FYI: in the book, Gump becomes an astronaut and their shuttle crashlands in Brazil and they are taken captive by a native tribe.
One of the female astronauts is raped by the natives, but actually likes it, and stays with the tribe once Gump and the others escape.

Not even making this shit up, the book is insane.

YOU'RE GONNA GET A CHOCOLATE YOU FUCKING RETARD

the movie hasn't aged well at all
watched it the other month

He's Gump
He's Gump
He's Gump
Is he inbred?

You can't be serious.

So they indivdually label a box/tin of milk chocolate even if the contents are plain milk chocolate, with no variety?

I've heard things about the book and honestly, it sounds like utter wank. I'm glad somebody decided to adapt it into a kino movie.

This. What the fuck is that nigger lover Gump even talking about?

Reminder that two planes taking out the WTC is the only thing that could stop the sequel from being made

There's just a little cardboard menu saying what chocolate is which with a small picture besides each description. This isn't rocket science.

Well, I watched it the first time just a few months ago.
I found it really strange, like the friendship between Grump and the military guy is the best part of the movie.
The whore is awful and everything is cartoonish.

Some put what each chocolate is on the sides of the tin, but it is generally the case unless it's something like Celebrations or Heroes which have very small versions of Mars or Cadbury chocolate with them all being individually labelled.

Lmao even.

Attached: lg_20159389-celebrations-tub.jpg (628x789, 225.22K)

Choc-colet.

His mother was a fucking whore
eeeeee eeeeee eeeeee eeeeee

>Scene with Tom Hanks parachuting out of one of the planes
>"Those A-rabs seemed like nice folk. But it was time for me to go."

either bait or you're fucking retarded
obviously there's no menu if every chocolate is the same
the menus are for variety boxes/tins of the type that normally get given as gifts
t. british

sounds like brazzers should have made the movie instead

Major change is that book Gump isn't anything like movie Gump. Gump isn't optimistic, in fact he is pessimistic idiots and rude, who just keeps getting lucky.

Forrest Humps did it first

I fucking hate this film
It disgusts me
Ever since I was a child I've felt deeply disturbed by it and it's overwhelmingly positive reputation

Yeah that guy is retarded. Even if it's a single type of chocolate, the box usually has a picture of what it's going to be kek

Why? It's such a great feel good movie with some very feely moments. I loved it as a kid and I still it.

the female was a monkey?

Attached: 1663240109.png (816x176, 12.89K)