Galadriel, thousands year old powerful elf kills a troll

>Galadriel, thousands year old powerful elf kills a troll
>BRO, WHAT IS THIS POZZED MARY SUE TRASH

>pic related happens in House of Dragon
>OH MY GOSH, HECKIN BASED

Attached: Shouldnt-Daemon-get-Greyscale-since-he-had-Crabfeeders-blood-on-him-758x426.jpg (758x426, 43.71K)

who are you quoting, redditor

They're both pozzed trash

Galadriel can't morb

Idk I haven't watched either because they both look like boring depressing garbage and whenever people post screenshots I can never tell which show it is.

the house of the dragon scene looked good but it was retarded in concept
the Galadriel scene made complete sense in theory but it looked like rectum

>house of the dindu is for chuds!!!! now let's fight about it and buy subscriptions for each show!
fuck off

KABUTABA!!!

This guy gets it. The whole fucking battle scene in hotd was so nonsensical it really was mind-boggling. The galadriel scene just looked like shit

>Galadriel killed a troll
tells us: she is a great fighter, she has great combat skills and her team is garbage, is it important to the character that she is a skilled warrior? spoiler: no

>Daemon kills crabs on his own
tells us: he hates his brother, he doesn't want his help because he doesn' want to appear weak and owe him anything, the hatred is so strong that he is willing to sacrifice himself and by this he motivates the others to fight for/with him, is this important to the character/story? spoiler: yes

pure cope

That's right. RoP(e) belongs in the trash.

what? both are important things for the story. you're just playing retard to stirr some kind of war.
i don't understand it. both are so far pretty good fantasy shows. why you must try to fight over these things? there aren't many fantasy shows airing and if you like fantasy shit then you shouldn't go all MY SHOW IS BETTER when there's quite literally only 2 shows airing at the moment

The term "mary sue" is a criticism of writing you dumb faggot.
Galadriel has no setup, all the male elves around her got destroyed. She's just the bestest ever because they wanted to show she is the bestest ever
Daemon is an elite knight with a magic sword and got injured in his suicide battle. In the previous ep you are introduced to his great martial skill be even there he loses to a better elite knight. Throughout the episode you see his frustration, he lost against them at the beginning of the episode.

House of Nigga is obviously even more pozzed. The difference no one but retards give a shit about that IP while LOTR is huge even among well-adjusted people

most thought Daemon's plot armour was retarded though.

I didn't watch both shows due to woke casting. But did Daemon twirl his sword around needlessly? Did he constantly twirl around himself and show his back to his enemy? Did he, ever so often, stand completely still while adopting an action pose for the camera?

it was the worst part of the entire show. Otherwise I think house of the dragon has actually been quite good

The scene in HotD was ridiculous and Any Forums did complain about how hard to believe it was.
However...
>Daemon was shown to have lost to Criston Cole earlier.
>Daemon was shown to have been wounded in his initial Dragon air strike on the Stepstones.
>Daemon was wounded multiple times during his suicide charge against the Crabfeeder. He didn't win the battle. The dragons and his men did.
>Galadriel killed a troll
>tells us: she is a great fighter, she has great combat skills and her team is garbage, is it important to the character that she is a skilled warrior? spoiler: no

>Daemon kills crabs on his own
>tells us: he hates his brother, he doesn't want his help because he doesn' want to appear weak and owe him anything, the hatred is so strong that he is willing to sacrifice himself and by this he motivates the others to fight for/with him, is this important to the character/story? spoiler: yes
This user gets it. (Although I wouldn't say Daemon hates his brother. He has the conflicted feelings of being angry with but also loving his brother. Also Daemon wants to make him proud but at the same time wants to gain one upmanship over him and rub it in his face.)
>Daemon was losing the war and had got repeatedly owned throughout the series. >He didn't just effortlessly win without taking no damage.
>His men were the decisive factor in the victory.
>Galadriel was a poor leader with no morale but she effortlessly took down the troll "cool guys don't look at explosions" style without blinking, doing stylish twirls and turning her back on the troll. She showed that she did it all on her own and did not need backup.
Mind you the Galadriel of the books is indeed a force to be reckoned with and in the Hobbit movies went toe to toe with Sauron. But still the scene was just a cool action scene that didn't develop either the plot or characters.

>OH MY GOSH, HECKIN BASED
HotD is retarded trash too, but at least its watchable.

>However...

Attached: tumblr_b9d49a2a3f4c960a2b0c0679c0a737d1_59700e99_500.jpg (500x207, 18.5K)

rings of power fucking sucks. It's so bad I actually feel sorry for the shills having to force themselves to know what's happening in it. I can just watch a webm and feel like I haven't missed anything, I've even been arguing with people who have watched the entire thing and they've not caught on that my only experience of this show is audioless webm's. That's how shit and empty it is